Un-known blood line (Stefan S...

By Grace3Taylor

"Good bye Elena" Isobel said as she looked between Elena, Damon and Stefan who were in front of her. "Oh, but... More

1) the great Mystic Falls
2) Sister?
3) Oh no! Emily!
4) good old days
5) Deal
6) three hundred years
7) Deal
8) I'm so, so sorry
9) Kathrine
10) Bonding
11) Distracting
12) Tomb
13) Stuck
14) Rose
15) Sorry
16) Elijah
17) Truth or lie?
18) Seriously?
19) I dont have to do it forever
20) I'm not apologizing
21) blood

22) tears

103 3 0
By Grace3Taylor

Not edited:

When i got there i didnt see Stefan. But i did see Jenna. My jaw dropped slightly at the sight. I saw Jenna in one circle of fire and Elena in the other. Another girl, who i assume is a witch, was standing there looking at them. I ran at vampire speed to her but she lifted her hand and that threw me back and into a circle of fire. But i was higher up. Near a cauldron. The women turned to me with a smile.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle" she said. "Your trapped, no matter what you do"

"Klaus turned Jenna" Elena yelled to me and i looked from Elena to the girl in shock.

"Please let Jenna go. I'll happily take her place" i said.

"Klaus wants you alive" she said to me and i cringed slightly at that.

The girl then cut her wrist with a rock that i didnt even realize was in her hand.

"Drink it" the girl said, walking into Jenna's circle of fire without any harm done to her.

"Jenna dont" Elena said.

"Jenna please" i said.

"I cant" Jenna said.

"Let her go" i said.

"Hey" Elena said as the girl put her wrist next to Jenna's face. "No!"

Jenna then bit her wrist and i felt like i was going to cry. What are we going to do! Jenna's gonna die!

The girl let Jenna drink from her for a few seconds before pulling away and walking back out the circle.

"Jenna, your going to be ok" i said as a few tears spilled over from my fear. "Everythings gonna be ok"

"How are you feeling?" Elena asked.

"I feel like myself" Jenna said confused. "Only not. Everything is brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified but there's another part of me that doesnt wanna feel anything"

"Vampires can turn off the part that's human" Elena said while i began to pace back and forth. "Thats the part that hurts"

"I'm gonna die, arent i?" Jenna asked and i quickly shook my head.

"No" i said loudly. "Jenna, i am not gonna let that happen. I dont care what i have to do. I will make sure you make it out of here alive"

We then heard screaming which made all of us jump.

"Who's that?" Jenna asked as the werewolf girl that threatened Damon appeared with the witch holding onto her.

"That must be the werewolf" Elena said.

The girl threw her into the circle and Jules, i think it was, continued to groan in pain.

"What's happening to me?" Jules asked.

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation" the girl explained. "Your insides are trying to tear themselves free"

She then went out the circle while Jules continued to scream in pain.

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature" Elena said to the girl. "It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed"

"My duty is to Klaus" 'Greta' said. "The new order"

That is when a man appeared. I had never seen him before. I was closer to them then i was the others and so it kind of freaked me out of why i was so close to where everyone was gonna be killed.

"Glad to know i still have a dance partner" he said, his British accent was strong. Everyone in the circles were shaking in fear. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"

It had been a few minutes and i was pacing while trying not to show how terrified i was. The man was Klaus out of Alaric's body. He was talking to the witch now about the moonstone and all the ingredients for this.

I looked over to the girl Greta and she dropped the moonstone into the cauldron that made a big bang noise as sparks flew from the cauldron. I watched as she mumbled a spell. Jules screams became louder as Klaus walked towards the three circles of fire.

The fire around Jules went out and she went to run at him. But he just threw her to the floor and ripped out her heart. I gasped in shock and put my hands over my mouth to contain it.

Klaus then walked over to the cauldron and began to squeeze the heart so that then the blood would pout out of it. I felt my stomach twist as i watched.

Then he dropped the heart to the side and turned to face the circle Jenna was in.

"Wait! Stop!" i called and he turned to me. "Please, use me instead. I will do anything"

He looked at me for a moment before coming closer with a smirk. I felt my heart speed up and my hands shake slightly at my sides. I stopped pacing and faced him. He didnt enter the circle, just looked at me with the same smirk. His eyes looked at me as he always had and it still sent shivers down my spine.

"I have other plans for you" he said and at that i began to freak out even more. He then turned his back to me and went to Jenna's circle while i yelled protests at him and tried to get out the circle. "Hello Jenna"

"Let her go. I understand that i have to die, but she doesnt-" Elena said, but was cut off by the flames of her circle lifting.

"Careful" Klaus said in a sarcastic way.

"Elena dont" Jenna said.

"No, Jenna. We cant leave Jeremy without a family" Elena said then turned to Klaus "I followed your rules. I didn't everything you asked. I didnt run. Please"

"Well, well" Klaus said as i heard a vampire come into the clearing. I turned to see Stefan and immediately began to freak out more. "I dont recall you being on the guest list"

"Stefan get out of here!" i said.

"I'm here to talk" Stefan said to Klaus.

"Very well then" Klaus said then vamp speed to where Stefan was "What can i do for you, Mr. Salvatore?"

"Whats going on?" Jenna asked cutting me from my vampire hearing of Stefan and Klaus's conversation.

"I dont know" Elena said as i continued to try and hear Stefan and Klaus over there voices.

"You dont need to kill Jenna" Stefan said. "I'll take her place"

"Oh, i dont know" Klaus said. "i rather appreciate the symmetry of three women, three goddesses sacrificed at nature's altar"

"What is he saying?" Elena asked, again pulling me out my hearing.

"I cant make it out" Jenna said.

I focused on Stefan and Klaus again.

"Don't play games with me. You'll get what you want" Stefan said.

"You're quite the hero, aren't you? I've heard that about you"

"Just make the trade. Me for Jenna"

"You're friend Emily asked for the same thing. Her for Jenna-"

Elena cut him off again and i groaned in annoyance. I cant hear what they are saying if she is interrupting my focus!

"This cant happen. None of it" Elena said.

"Quite the predicament" Klaus said as they vamp speed down to where we were. "You know, its funny, all this talk about preserving family and here's Stefan, granting your wish"

"Stefan, no" i said.

"Its ok" he said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Well. Who's it gonna be, Elena?" Klaus asked pointing at Jenna, Stefan, then me with a dagger in his hand.

"No" she said.

"Oh dont worry. There's actually no choice" Klaus said and vamp speed behind Stefan to stab him in the back with the dagger.

"No!" i yelled.

"Stefan!" Elena screamed.

Klaus then threw him to the floor and turned back to Elena.

"I have other plans for your sister, and your boyfriend" Klaus said. "i want them alive" he then turned to the witch "Whenever your ready, Greta"

The fire on her circle began to fade.

"No, no, no, no!" i yelled. "Please! I'll do anything you want! Please!"

But it was like he didnt hear me.

"No" Elena said as tears began to roll down her face.

"Your turn" Klaus said to Jenna who cringed.

"No, Jenna, no" Elena said but the fire around her rose again. Warning her to stop.

"It's alright Elena. I know what i have to do" Jenna said.

Jenna then went to where Greta was and began to drink from her. Greta screamed in pain. Klaus went up to Jenna and grabbed her. He stabbed her in the side which made her fall to the ground in pain.

"Jenna no" Elena cried.

Jenna looked up at me. I had tears in my eyes as i said "turn it off. You wont feel scared, i promise. Turn it off"

She closed her eyes and when she opened them again her emotions were gone. I could feel more tears fall as Klaus turned her to face him and stabbed her heart with the wooden dagger.

"No!" Elena screamed as she sobbed. "Jenna! No!"

I looked over to Elena to see her looking at Jenna's lifeless body.

"Elena, look at me" i said and she continued to cry as she did. "It's gonna be ok"

I really wished i could hug her, but i couldnt! She just continued to cry as she tried not to look at Jenna's body.

Klaus then stood and looked at Elena. I then remembered Damon feeding her his blood and i was hoping she would come out of this alive. Even if it was as a vampire. She had to live.

I then jumped when i heard Stefan gasp awake from next to my circle of fire. I quickly went to the side closest to him.

"Stefan! He killed her. He killed Jenna" i choked out.

He looked up at me, then Elena, then Jenna's body. He then looked back at me with an anguished look on his face.

"I'm so sorry" he said.

"It's not your fault" i said.

"It's time" Klaus said walking up to Elena's circle. The fire went away and when it did Elena stood and walked over to where Jenna's body was with Klaus following close behind. Stefan tried to stand but groaned in pain. "Thank you Elena"

"Go to hell" she said, glaring at him. Klaus then bit into her neck and began to drain the life out of her while i watched.

"No" Stefan said.

Elena then fell to the floor, dead, and i just looked at the floor in pain. The circle of fire around me went out as he began turning. I then heard him scream in pain as Klaus was thrown to the floor with Bonnie chanting a spell to kill him. Damon snapped the witch's neck and picked up Elena's body. Since i knew Elena was ok i went to Stefan. I knelt next to him and saw in his back that a piece of the dagger was stuck in there.

"Oh, that looks like it hurts" i said and quickly pulled it out. Stefan groaned in pain and began to heal while Damon brought Elena's body to us. I turned to Damon.

"I need you to get these two out of here" i said as i stood.

"What about you?" Damon asked.

"I need to help Bonnie" i said.

"I'm not leaving until he's dead" Stefan said and sat up, looking at Damon "Go"

Damon began to take Elena away while i helped Stefan off the floor and we both made our way over to Bonnie and Klaus. Bonnie stopped the spell when Klaus was too weak to move and Elijah appeared in front of him while i went to Bonnie and asked if she was ok.

"Elijah?" Klaus asked.

"Hello brother" Elijah said.

Elijah then put his hand into Klaus's chest, holding Klaus's heart in there with his hand.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus" Elijah said.

"I didnt bury them at sea" Klaus said rushed.

"What?" Elijah asked.

"Their bodies are safe" Klaus said. "If you kill me, you'll never find them"

"Elijah" Stefan called. "Dont listen to him"

"Elijah, i can take you to them" Klaus said.

"Elijah" i warned.

"I give you my word, brother" Klaus said.

"Do it and I'll take you both out" Bonnie said.

"You'll die" Elijah said.

"I dont care" Bonnie said.

"I'm sorry" Elijah said to us and all three of us yelled 'no!' but Elijah had vamp speed Klaus and himself away from here.

When we got home we found out John had given his life to Elena, that way she didnt have to turn. But now he is dead. And so is Jenna. How is it that every parental figure i have dies? I mean, i still technically have Alaric but still. It's not the same.

I was now dressed in a black dress, ready for Jenna's funeral. I heard Jeremy and Elena in Elena's room. I didnt want to disturb them so i just stayed in mine, hugging a pillow to my chest while i sat silently on my bed. After Jeremy talked to Elena he came in my room.

"Hey Jeremy" i said giving him a small smile. It was the best i could do right now. "I'm ready to go when you are"

"We're just waiting on Elena" he said and i nodded. He looked like he was trying to hold it all in and i slowly stood up, putting down the pillow i was holding. As i walked closer he seemed to lose his blank expression more and more. As if he were to crumble any minute.

"It's ok to cry, Jer" i said and at my words he seemed to let go. A few tears fell and i wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back. "I am so sorry Jeremy. I wish i could have changed things. I really do"

I could feel tears start to fall from my eyes as well. I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him with a reassuring smile.

"I'm always here. I will always help you" i promised and he gave me a sad smile.

"Thanks Em" he said and i heard a knock at the door. Elena walked in and i gave her a sad smile. When she saw our tears she came in and gave both of us a hug before we all went down stairs and to the car.

When at the cemetery Caroline didnt leave my side. Keeping an arm around my shoulders in support and i was thankful for that. We all stood in front of Jenna's grave stone with tears in all our eyes. Elena put a rose on her grave first, then Alaric, then Jeremy, then Caroline let go of my shoulder so that i could too. When i was walking back i could see Elena crying. I quickly hugged her and she cried into my shoulder as i let a few tears fall myself.

RIP Jenna Gilbert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.2K 44
The Salvatore brothers have moved to town and they are hiding a secret. They are vampires. Damon and Stefan and the two brothers are both after the s...
61.9K 2K 16
Klamonā¤ They weren't friends. Some may of even called them enemies at one time. Though no matter what they did to each other or who they hurt, there...
75.4K 1.2K 35
Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't help but to think how he is going to mov...
2.8K 68 19
Allie and Elena are twin sisters. They were born and a hour later taken to a foster home. Their parents had both been killed by the Head of the Phsyc...