Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

63. Waking Up

867 39 30
By __oriana_x

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Dream opens his eyes and squeezes them shut immediately after.

After a few seconds, he slowly opens them again.

The room is filled with a soft yellow glow from the lamp by his head.

Dream groans and rolls over only to wince in pain again.

His right leg is wrapped in clean white bandages, so tightly bound it's almost painful.

He's wearing the clothes he wore for the mission with only his pant leg being torn off to make room for the bandages.

A soft ping sounds on his ear and he turns to find his phone lying on the table next to him.

Dream struggles to slide toward it but eventually manages to flick the phone onto the bed.

It lands beside him, surrounded by the silver intricate patterns decorating the starch sheets.

His lock screen is filled with endless notifications from Sapnap, George, his sister, Punz, and other members of his mafia, asking if he was okay.

Sapnap:
Dream?
Dream
DREAM
Are you okay?
They said you ran out to find Y/N
They said they heard shots
Please don't be dead
You can't die on me
Who will run the mafia?
Who will scold me for all the stupid shit I do?
Please don't leave me Dream
Not like this
I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye
And your wedding
I was supposed to be the best man (not George lmao)
Please Dream, please don't be dead
Please

This brings a smile to Dream's face as he leans his head back, recalling the events from the night before.

Wait, Marcus?

Like Y/N's dad?

He saved us.

By how?

Didn't he die?

Another message from Sapnap pops up.

Dream, I have a confession
Maybe you'll read this, maybe not
It doesn't matter
We're all grieving for you
George
Karl
Everyone
I just want to let you know, it wasn't Drista who leaked your passwords to an enemy mafia all those years ago
It was me
I'm sorry

The words strike Dream like a lightning bolt.

It wasn't Drista?

He remembers the day so clearly.

Flashback to years ago

"Dream I didn't leak your passwords!" Drista yells. She slams her palm onto his desk. Her dark green cloak billows as she spins around angrily to face him.

"You're the only one who could have!" he yells back. Sapnap stands off in the corner, watching the two siblings argue.

"Sapnap could have!" Drista yells. Sapnap's head snaps up at her words as he stutters a response.

"He's loyal to me!" Dream shoots back. "And more careful!"

"You're saying I'm not loyal?! That I'm not careful?!" Drista screams. Her hands tighten around the handles of her swords. "You're saying I'm not careful enough to be in your mafia?!"

"YES!" Dream finally yells. His face is red with anger and his breathing is ragged.

Drista falls silent, as does Sapnap.

"You shouldn't be here! You're clearly not fit for this mafia. Go back home to mom and dad. Now! You're fired!"

He watches as tears slip down his sister's face. Her face crumples in shock and sorrow which quickly turns to anger.

"Fine!"

She grabs her swords and turns around, storming out of his room.

Drista only pauses in the doorway, not looking back but staring at the picture of her and Dream hanging in the hallway.

It depicts both siblings pointing their swords at the camera, determination glinting in their identical green eyes.

"I'll get my revenge," she whispers under her breath. "I'll get back at you someday."

(Refer to the end of Chapter 12)

End of Flashback

Dream's eyes blur with tears as he realizes what he did.

I falsely accused her.

I've been mad at her all these years for nothing. 

I didn't believe her.

The sound of the door lock clicking interrupts his thoughts as he freezes in place. It swings open to reveal Marcus holding a tray of food with a blank expression.

Dream's mouth falls open in shock as the former leader grabs a chair and pulls it closer to the bed.

He sits down with a groan and placed the tray in front of Dream.

The two of them don't speak, instead staring at each other for what seems like an eternity.

Finally, Marcus clears his throat and breaks the silence.

"I'm not telling you anything until you finish that food," he points at the meal of chicken soup, bread, and a glass of water. "You've been out for almost two days and need to replenish your energy."

Questions explode in Dream's head like fireworks but he quickly shuts his mouth to avoid them from spilling from his lips.

The phone is placed by his side as his hands shakily latch onto the spoon and he begins to sip the broth.

Marcus just sits there, watching with interest as Dream slurps up the soup in a few minutes, devours the bread, and drains the water in one gulp.

He pushes the tray aside and looks at Marcus expectantly.

The older man sighs and leans back in the chair.

"Rather than me explaining," he gestures to Dream with a half-smirk. "Fire away with your questions. I can see them bubbling inside your brain, just yearning to break free."

Dream immediately says the first one that comes to mind.

"Is Y/N okay?"

Her father frowns.

"For now yes. She's in a coma due to the electric shock but I have faith that she'll wake up. She's a strong girl," he smiles. "Always has been."

"Why are you such a terrible father?" The words come out of his mouth before he can stop them. He cringes at the leader's face but sighs.

Marcus looks slightly wounded but answers nonetheless.

"What specifically are you referring to?"

Dream's hands clench into fists and he glares at the man.

"Why did you set her up with so many men who raped her! And Schlatt! Why would you let him?!"

The man sitting next to him sighs.

"It's something she would never forgive me for. And I completely understand. But at least she understood why I did what I did."

He coughs before continuing.

"I thought that by finding her a husband early, he would protect her from the dangers of the mafia world. Turns out, she just learned to protect herself. Schlatt, well he offered me a deal I couldn't refuse."

"Schlatt told me," Dream grits out. "But why? At your own daughter's expense? Just for some more money to push you into the number one spot?"

Marcus looks down and sighs.

"It wasn't the right thing do to. I know that. I was being selfish. I was just treating her as another trading card. Like it was no more than trading drugs for guns."

"Next question," Dream snaps irritatedly. "Why did you fake your death and make her the leader of the Black Crows Mafia?"

"To make up for what I did," he responds without hesitation. "All her life, I just used her as something to get what I wanted. After Schlatt, I promised myself that no man would ever get close to her again. I faked my death so she could take control of the most powerful mafia in the world. I wanted to see what she was capable of. I wanted to see how's she run the mafia. I wanted to see if she'd find love."

He smiles and points at Dream.

"And she did. You."

"She must hate you," Dream whispers after a few beats of silence. He stares out the window at the setting sun.

"I know," Marcus responds. "I have to apologize and explain everything when she wakes up."

"If she wakes up," Dream says sadly. He lowers his head and feels a few tears fall down his face.

"She will," Marcus assures. "Try not to worry about her too much. Y/N's been through a lot. She's stronger than you think. She'll make it."

Dream nods and wipes his eyes sniffling.

He's right.

I have to trust that Y/N will wake up.

She's strong enough to, right?

"So I heard you proposed to her," Marcus says, changing the topic.

Dream's green eyes widen. 

"How did you—"

Marcus holds up his phone to show a picture of Y/N and Dream clinking glasses at Techno's mansion.

"I've been keeping an eye on my daughter. Should anything go wrong," he makes a gun motion, referring to how he shot Schlatt. "I'd lend a helping hand."

"Like her guardian angel," Dream chuckles to himself.

Marcus laughs too.

"I suppose. I've been watching over her in the shadows all this time. I've seen it all."

Wait—

"Everything?" Dream questions, his eyes widening. "Even—"

"Everything," Marcus assures, his eyes twinkling. "Including, your little Valentine's Day date and your little adventure on the beach."

Dream covers his eyes with a groan as his face turns a bright crimson color.

Marcus laughs again.

"I was the same way with my wife. I understand how you young people can be."

The ringing of a phone makes both of them snap up. Marcus fishes in his pocket for his phone and holds it up to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Sir, your daughter is awake," the man on the other side of the line answers. "She's asking for her boyfriend."

"We'll be right down."

Marcus hangs up and smiles. He stands up and offers a hand to Dream.

"Come on, let's reunite you with your fiancé."

——————————————————————————————

1,600 words

Squidcraft Spoilers:

SAPNAP WINS!!! 🥳

SAPNAP EL CHAMPEÓN

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
380K 12.2K 113
Dream rules the Smp his way. A feared warrior and merciless. He tries to focus on his problems at hand but someone catches his eye. A beautiful girl...
422K 7.3K 49
Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at gaming is her profession. But Dream says o...
34.4K 1K 33
Dreams mafia is rivals with George's dads. Dreams mission is to get information out of George by making him fall in love with him, and him only. But...