Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

62. My Fault

869 38 34
By __oriana_x

Tw: Death, s assault???? (Almost)

Dream POV

I try to stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks as I stare at Y/N's body in Schlatt's hands.

The one pair of hands that should not be holding my fiancé

"You know you two had a good run," Schlatt muses. "But all good things must come to an end eventually."

"How?" I manage to get out, wiping the streams of salty water rolling down my face.

"How did I finally beat her? Well, let me tell you a little story."

Schlatt shifts Y/N so she's pressed against him, the barrel of the gun still resting on her forehead. He smirks and swipes his left thumb over her cheek.

My blood boils and I retrain myself from running over and ripping his hands off.

"A long time ago, we dated. After she finished high school to be exact. Why you may ask? Because, I've always had my eye on her. She's a very beautiful girl. And as heir to the Black Crowd Mafia? She would be the perfect match. She dated my son Andrew for a while but that wasn't close enough for me."

"But I thought her father would never let any man close to her!" I recall Max telling me that night. "But he let all those men date her without consent and you!"

"It was after me that he stopped," Schlatt's grin grew wider and wider as he speaks. As if the memory was something he cherished. "He wanted to marry her off as soon as she left high school. But soon he realized that no man would ever truly love her. Because," he pauses and looks down at Y/N. "That's all women are good for: sex and housework."

No.

That's not true.

Not at all.

I clench my fists tighter and try to suppress the growl I want to let out.

"So when Andrew and her didn't work out. I made her father a deal."

Schlatt rests his left hand on Y/N's chest and I almost lunge at him, almost.

No one touches her that way.

No one but me.

"He'd let me take her as my girlfriend. And in return," he holds up one finger to emphasize his point. "I'd give him access to one of the most secure banks in the world. Which of course allowed him to pull off one of the biggest bank heists in the history of Switzerland. Also gaining his mafia an insane amount of wealth, ranking them as number 1 worldwide."

Schlatt stops taking and lets out a growl.

"But Y/N plotted against me. Her, Techno, and Corpse," he spits out the last name like it was rotten fruit. "Raided my mansion. They set it on fire and my face was burned so badly that I needed to get surgery to create an entirely new one. At least Corpse's face also got burned."

He smirks and I remember Corpse's red eyes.

No human eyes are red.

Are they really his eyes?

"I thought Corpse was my ally. Especially since he joined me after I offered payment. I should have known you," he shakes Y/N's limp body. "Were plotting against me once again."

"Y/N beat you all those times. Why did she lose now?" I question.

Schlatt's scowl turns into a grin.

"Well, I learned something very important that night. I couldn't beat her. Like physically. I would always hit her, kick her, and punch her, during our time together. But not once did I ever manage to break her bones. So," he smiles. "That night. I decided to test something. I used a very small taser in her during that fight."

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a large black object.

"I suspected that her overprotective father would give her some extra armor to defend herself. And I was right."

Schlatt taps the object against Y/N's chest.

"Titanium. Almost all her important bones are titanium. Her ribs, knees, spine, arms, legs, neck, and probably parts of her skull too. Therefore making her bones unbreakable."

That's actually smart.

But you would need a ton of money to replace your bones with titanium.

And not only that, but solid titanium!

Money and the weight of carrying it around all the time.

Y/N really is strong, both inside and out.

"And, metal conducts electricity. And although titanium doesn't conduct electricity, I suspect the titanium is coated in a different metal that does. And that night," Schlatt continues, his grin glowing in the moonlight. "I found that even a small zap would deliver a decent amount of pain to her, much more than the average person."

"So," his finger traces the outline of Y/N's jaw. "I shocked her with the power of 30,00 volts of electricity."

"Is she alive?" I watch her closely. Not a single sign of life. Even her skin is paler than usual.

"Yes, but she won't be for long."

Schlatt presses the gun against the side of her head and smiles at me.

"So now you know our little history. I hope you enjoyed your time on this planet."

He lifts his head to the moon and lets out a high laugh that sounds like a cackle.

"May you both fuck in hell."

Schlatt hoists her up so her back rests against his chest.

With his right hand still supporting her, he reaches into her shirt.

I sprint forward with a snarl, ready to rip his hands off her body.

My leg explodes with pain and I collapse to the floor.

Blood pools from my thigh and drips down the rest of my leg.

Schlatt turns the gun from me to Y/N.

"You always ruin my fun Dream," he pauses and smiles at Y/N's face. "I wanted to fuck her in front of you but I guess I can fuck her dead body too."

"You're a monster," I whisper. I grit my teeth in pain and another wave of tears flows down my face. "That's why my men have gotten the people you are selling. They'll help those girls. And that's what matters."

"But you didn't save yours."

Schlatt squeezes the trigger.

"Say goodbye to Y/N, Dream."

All our memories flash through my mind.

Everything we did.

Dancing.

Gambling.

Kissing.

Fighting.

The date.

The beach.

She showed me love.

She loved me.

And I loved her.

My chest heaves as my breathing becomes erratic.

She's really going to die in front of my eyes.

This is all my fault.

I got in the way of her plans to kill Schlatt.

If only I didn't interfere that night.

If only I trusted her more.

What I would give for a do-over.

Just to see her smile again.

Your death is my fault.

My fault.

My fault.

My fault.

"Goodbye Y/N," I sob. "I love you."

The last few tears drip down my face as Schlatt laughs again.

"How lovely."

I close my eyes as the sound of a gunshot echoes through the night.

The wind whistles and the whole world seems like it's falling apart.

My tears drip onto the grass as I hear the heavy thud of a body falling near my head.

I wait for the darkness.

Waiting for the bullet to be put through my skull.

The wind picks up and I hear the sound of a helicopter approaching. It grows louder and louder before I hear another thud in front of me.

I open my eyes and see blood on the grass.

I look up, expecting to see Schlatt but instead, I see a dark figure standing over Y/N's body.

They carefully pick her up bridal style.

I glance to my right and see Schlatt lying facedown on the grass, a gaping hole in the back of his head.

The helicopter above shifts and the moonlight bathes the figure in its light.

I squint into the light, unable to believe it.

As his name leaves my lips, I feel the blood loss catch up to me and everything goes dark.

"Marcus?"

——————————————————————————————

1,383 words

DANG IT

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO GOOD AT GUESSING NY PLOT TWISTS

Ehhhh most of you didn't know anyways.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 3.3K 27
ᴘʏ.ʀᴏ.ᴍᴀ.ɴɪᴀ -ᴀɴ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...
197K 11.1K 86
After seven years of living in the UK, George decides to move back to the place he grew up in L'manburg. He plans on getting a job, home, and reuniti...
645 0 17
Y/N...has a secret to hide. Working with Dream on the side while "helping" L'Manburg with wars. Heartbreak, love, betrayal, war. Will this be enough...
165K 4.9K 25
When two curious teenage boys, one popular one not, swap glances at a highschool beach party, they can't seem to take their mind off of each other. I...