Un-known blood line (Stefan S...

By Grace3Taylor

"Good bye Elena" Isobel said as she looked between Elena, Damon and Stefan who were in front of her. "Oh, but... More

1) the great Mystic Falls
2) Sister?
3) Oh no! Emily!
4) good old days
5) Deal
6) three hundred years
7) Deal
8) I'm so, so sorry
9) Kathrine
10) Bonding
11) Distracting
12) Tomb
13) Stuck
14) Rose
15) Sorry
16) Elijah
17) Truth or lie?
18) Seriously?
19) I dont have to do it forever
20) I'm not apologizing
22) tears

21) blood

59 2 0
By Grace3Taylor

Not edited:

The next morning we were sitting in the living room. Damon wasnt here but Stefan, Elena, and Elijah where.I was still slightly asleep while they talked and had my elbow on the arm of the couch and my hand supporting my head.

"Tonight is a full moon" Elijah said. "We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse"

"Elena said that the sun and moon curse is fake. That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus" Stefan said.

"Klaus is vampire born of a werewolf bloodline" Elijah said. "The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it, he'll be a true hybrid"

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon said as he walked into the room. Finally! Damons here! He sat next to me on the couch which made me lean against the back of the couch more and take my head off my hand, crossing my arms. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie"

"Damon" Stefan warned.

"No. Bonnie cant use that much power without dying" Elena said.

"I'll write her a great eulogy" Damon said.

"It's not an option, Damon" Elena said.

"Then enlighten us in how we will do it" i said. Everyone went quiet as everyone glared at each other. Then Stefan spoke up.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked.

"The ritual is straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know" Elijah said.

"The moonstone" Stefan said.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire will sacrifice one of each" Elijah finished.

"Where do i get into it?" Elena asked.

"The final part of the ritual" Elijah said while walking to a table and picking up a box. "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger to the point of your death"

Everyone cringed at that and Stefan put a hand over his head as if regretting this and he took Elena's hand with the other.

"And that's where you come in" Elena said. Elijah opened the box while he spoke next and took out a glass bottle that looked old.

"This is an elixir that i acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation" Elijah said.

"So I'll be dead?" Elena asked.

"And then you wont" Elijah said.

"Thats your plan?" Damon asked. "A magical witch potion with no expiration date?"

"I still wanna know how i get out of dying" i said. "And besides, why not use Johns ring for Elena?"

"Those rings only work on humans. A doppelganger is a supernatural occurrence" Elijah said "Odds are the ring wont work"

"I'd take those odds over your elixir" Damon said. "What if it doesnt work Elena?"

"Then i guess I'll just be dead" Elena said.

"She says calmly" i mumbled under my breath.

"Wha-?" Damon said then looked at Stefan for help. He just looked down and i rolled my eyes.

"I know i am changing the subject but how will i live? I mean, we know how Elena's getting out, Bonnies getting out, but how will i get out?"

"They could use another vampire" Elena said.

"No, i am not letting any of my friends die for me" i said then looked Elena in the eyes "Guess we'll both be dead"

Damon threw his hands in the air and walked out. I got up and went to the front door.

"Wait where are you going?" Damon asked.

"A walk, fresh air" i said. "I refuse to spend my last few hours trapped in this house"

"Keep your phone on" he said and i nodded, giving him a half smile before leaving.

After two hours of just walking in the trees i got a text. Stefan said that Damon fed Elena his blood and to be honest i was a little relived. Now i know she will come back if the plan doesnt work. I decided to call Damon just so he knew that someone was on his side.

"Hey" i said when he replied and sat on a log.

"Hey Em" he said.

"I was just calling to let you know that i am on your side. I know why you did it and i dont blame you for it" i said.

"At least someone agrees. Everyone else in this house has just been yelling at me" he said.

"Well, at least you did it instead of me" i said and he laughed slightly.

"You coming back any time soon?" he asked.

"No, to much drama" i said.

"Where are you?"

"The woods somewhere. Its pretty out he-" i was cut off by a hand covering my mouth and i screamed from the contact. I dropped my phone when the other hand stuck a needle into my arm which had vervain in it. I heard Damon yelling from the other end but i was slowly falling asleep. I saw the person pick up my phone and put it in there pocket. Then they picked me up and threw me over there shoulder. That is when i blacked out.

I woke up to a room with brick walls and a dirt floor. I looked across from me and saw Tyler. I moved my arm but i heard chains rattle and my arm fall from how week i still felt from the vervain.

"Tyler?" i said, confused of why he was here.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"Yea. Well, i will be" i said. I then tried to stand up but i immediately fell down. "Cant believe the bitch vervained me"

"Who were they?" Tyler asked.

"I dont know. I didnt see there face" i said "But i think there with Klaus"

"Who the hell is Klaus?" Tyler asked.

That is when it hit me like lightning. Holy shit.

"Tyler, you need to get out of here, now" i said quickly in a panicked voice.

"Why just me?"

"I've already excepted what will happen to me. You need to make sure you get out of this town before the moon rises"

"Why?"

"Were gonna be sacrificed " i said and his eyes grew wider. "Elena's in it too, because she's a doppelganger. Klaus wants to be a hybrid which is what its for and so he needed a vampire and werewolf for it"

"I cant believe were gonna die" he said.

"I'm so sorry-" i was saying but then heard footsteps coming towards us. We both turned our heads to the entrance to see Damon walk in. A smile grew on my face at the sight of him.

"Matt was outside with wooden bullets in a gun" Damon said walking towards me and beginning to break the chains.

"Matt knows?!" Me and Tyler both said loudly.

"I've already texted Caroline. That is tomorrows problem" Damon said and broke the last chain. He pulled me to my feet and i stumbled, nearly falling over. But luckily Damon caught me and wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me up while i had an arm around his shoulder. He began walking to the exit but i pulled him back.

"What about Tyler?" i asked. "We cant leave him here"

Damon groaned and looked at Tyler.

"It's getting dark soon. How fast can you get away from here?" Damon asked.

"I need to get to the family cellar" he said. "I can lock myself up"

"I'll help" we heard Caroline say as she appeared at the door.

"Nice timing" i said to her.

"Dont make me regret this" Damon said and Caroline walked over to unchain Tyler while Damon still made sure i wouldnt fall over. Why is vervain so annoying?

When we got outside Damon was still helping me walk and i could hear a groan. Matt was laying on the floor as if he had just woken up. Which he probably did.

"Hey, Matt" Caroline said to him in a soft tone as she knelt next to him. We all flinched when we heard a bone crack and Tyler groan in pain.

"Tyler?" i asked while he held a hand over his chest in pain. "Shit he's turning"

"Ugh. Grab boy wonder. Let's go" Damon said to Caroline and she softly grabbed Matt off the floor and began to follow us. Matt was now able to walk and Caroline still kept a hand securely on his shoulder so that then he wouldnt fall or anything. Meanwhile I was stumbling even more now because Damon was trying to speed walk while practically carrying me.

We are now running and occasionally we stop because one of Tylers bones will break and he will be in to much pain to move.

"What's happening? Is he ok?" Matt asked while we continued.

"He better not wolf out on us" Damon grumbled.

Damons phone rang and he picked it up while we began jogging again.

"Bad time little bro" Damon said.

"What are you doing?" Stefan asked.

"Saving the day" Damon said. "You understand. Just tell Elena to stay put"

"She's already gone, Damon" Stefan said. I turned my head quickly to look at Damon.

"Can i have the phone?" i asked him and he nodded, smirking since he knew i would get mad. He gave me the phone and i put it to my ear.

"What?! How?! What happened?!" i practically yelled.

"Klaus came. He took her" Stefan said. I made an annoyed noise.

"Well shit" i mumbled and Damon snatched the phone off me before putting it to his ear.

"I'll take care of it" he said in an annoyed tone then Stefan hung up.

"We should make a list of things were doing. Lets see. Tylers turning, Matt knows, Elena's with Klaus, i can't walk, I'm probably gonna die in a few hours from the sacrifice. Is that it? Did i get it all?" i asked.

Tyler then fell to the floor again and another snap was heard followed by a howl of pain.

"I dont know if i can hold it off. Get out of here" Tyler said.

"Tyler, it'll be ok" Caroline said.

"Go!" he yelled.

"We've got time. We're almost there" Caroline said.

"It's happening faster- Ugh!" he said as he screamed in pain again.

"Tyler its ok" Caroline said.

Tyler then looked up at her with yellow eyes then jumped at her. Damon quickly threw me to Caroline- who luckily caught me- and tackled him to the floor. Tyler was trying to bite Damon while holding him down on the ground. Damon quickly threw him off and Damon stood.

"Damon-?" i said but he cut me off.

"I'm fine" he said.

Tyler looked at us with desperation while trying to keep himself away.

"Get out of here!" he yelled.

"Get to the Lockwood cellar. If it held him in, it'll keep him out" Damon said. "If it doesnt use this"

He then took out two metal bullets that had sharp edges. Matt took them and put them in his pocket.

"Go" Damon said.

Caroline began to lead us to the cellar when i stopped her. Trying to get my strength.

"Care, i gotta get to Elena" i said.

"You cant, its to dangerous" she said.

"It's ok. I'm going to Stefan. He'll know where to go and I'll make sure everything is ok" i said and quickly stepped away from her and tried best i could to vamp speed to Stefan. I just needed to find his scent which was in the forest headed north. Thats where it is. As i ran in the direction my suspicions were confirmed by the smell of smoke suddenly appearing and blood.

Ok, i updated two chapters which is pretty good considering me being slow with updates.

anyway have a wonderful day/night and talk next time. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 96 13
Damon Salvatore had a life before the vampire's witches and werewolves, though it was highly controlled and it Brought him just as much pain as years...
8K 133 38
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
97.9K 2.8K 60
Elena's twin sister, Ember, (younger by 12 minutes) Is the responsible, levelheaded sister. Shy and bookish, she is very close to their younger broth...
75.4K 1.2K 35
Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't help but to think how he is going to mov...