Triple the Love, Triple the T...

By QueenFox352

The bond between Sasuke, Naruto, and I (Hinata) is extraordinary. It's a relationship that we can't openly ta... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 -Lemon-
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 -Lemon-
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Lime)
Chapter 26 (Lemon)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
New Book!

Chapter 10 (Lemon)

545 20 5
By QueenFox352

Blast to the Past:

Hinata timidly hid behind her father's leg when a woman named Mikoto approached them. "Hello, Hinata. I'm Mikoto, and this is my son, Sasuke," she introduced, encouraging Sasuke to step forward. Hinata mumbled a greeting, feeling even shyer when her father chided her for not properly greeting their guests.

Reluctantly, Hinata stood in front of Sasuke and bowed, as she had been taught. When she looked up, she met his striking black eyes. "You have weird eyes," Sasuke blurted out. Hinata blushed furiously as his mother scolded him and demanded an apology, which he grudgingly gave.

As Mikoto and Hinata's father engaged in conversation, Sasuke and Hinata were left alone in the living room. Hinata fidgeted nervously with her fingers while Sasuke's gaze remained fixed on her. "So, are we going to do something or not?" he asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Nodding silently, Hinata led him to the game room. At the tender ages of three and four, they shared a strange attraction that Hinata couldn't help but feel.

Elementary school brought happiness to Sasuke and Hinata's lives. During lunchtime, they would sit outside in the schoolyard while other kids played on the playground. Occasionally, girls would approach Sasuke or give Hinata dirty looks, but nothing significant happened until Sasuke made an unexpected declaration.

It all started with Kiba, a classmate they now worked with. One day, Kiba requested a private conversation with Hinata while they were in the cafeteria. As Hinata blushed and nodded in agreement, Sasuke grabbed her wrist, holding her in place.

"Whatever you want to say to her, say it to me," Sasuke growled at Kiba.

"Why do you care, Uchiha?" Kiba challenged, grabbing Hinata's other wrist.

"Because she's mine," Sasuke replied, tightening his grip on Hinata's wrist.

Kiba retorted, "Oh yeah, who said that?!"

"I did," Sasuke smirked. "And I'll make sure the whole school knows."

Kiba shouted, "Go ahead then!" Sasuke climbed onto the cafeteria table and declared, "Listen up, everyone! Hinata is mine! She's going to be my wife one day!"

The school erupted in laughter, and Hinata's face turned bright red. Despite feeling embarrassed, Sasuke's announcement made her feel both special and self-conscious.

---

A few days later, Hinata faced severe bullying. Sobbing uncontrollably, she found herself cornered by a group of girls. One of them held a chunk of Hinata's hair in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other, taunting her cruelly. Just as the situation escalated, a small boy with spiky blonde hair intervened.

"HEY! Get off her!" he shouted, confronting the bullies. "Just because she has something you don't doesn't mean you should treat her this way!" The girls sneered, but before they could cause further harm, the blonde boy tackled one of them to the ground and managed to grab the scissors, cutting a piece of the bully's hair off.

"How do you like it, huh?" Naruto demanded as the girls fled. He then walked up to Hinata and extended his hand to help her up. "Are you okay?" he asked, concern evident in his voice as Hinata sniffled and wiped away her tears. Taking her hand in his, he suggested, "Follow me. My mom's a hairdresser. I can ask her to fix your hair." His smile provided some comfort, and Hinata sniffed again before nodding and following him.

---

Hinata stumbled over her words as she nervously introduced Naruto to Sasuke. Sasuke's face tightened as he appraised Naruto before pulling Hinata closer to him. His voice turned icy as he asked, "What do you want?"

"To be friends," Naruto replied with a friendly smile.

Sasuke's confusion was evident as he glanced at Hinata and then touched her now-short hair. "What happened?" he demanded.

Before Hinata could respond, Naruto chimed in. "A couple of girls came and cut her hair, but don't worry, I took care of them! Believe it!" he declared proudly.

Sasuke grunted, his expression unreadable, and then released Hinata before walking away without another word.

High school marked a turning point in Hinata's life. One day, while Hinata and Sasuke were playing video games, Sasuke suddenly spoke up. "Let's be each other's firsts." Naruto wasn't present that day as his mom had grounded him for a bad grade. Confused, Hinata asked, "Our first what?" Sasuke looked directly at her and responded bluntly, "Our first kiss, our first time having sex." Embarrassment flushed Hinata's face. "Why?" she asked hesitantly. Sasuke's answer was direct. "Because I want you to be my first." Her heart raced as she fidgeted with her sheets. "Like, right now?" she asked, avoiding his gaze. Sasuke gently held her chin and looked into her eyes, his dark orbs meeting her light ones. He leaned in, pressing his forehead against hers. "I love you, Hinata," he whispered softly before kissing her.

{Hinata's POV}

He leaned me back onto the bed climbing on top of me still kissing me. He got in between my legs pushing up against me. "Mm" I moaned. I blushed as Sasuke leans back to look at me smirking. He takes off his shirt, throwing it across the room before sticking his hands into mine. His fingers inching their way to my breasts. I bit my lip watching him. I felt something hard on my core by my body automatically moving on its own rubbing against it. Sasuke leans forward grunting lowly into my ear. I felt hot. I reached up and touched his skin while looking down to see us both grinding on each other. Our breaths got heavy. I lean up taking my shirt off before grabbing the back of his head pulling him down to kiss me. I didn't feel like my shy self at that moment, I felt confident. After a while all our clothes ended up on the floor leaving us both naked looking at each other. Sasuke was the first to break the staring contest by rubbing himself on me. I moaned at the sensation I was feeling. It was way different than before. Soon I felt him stop as he put the tip by my entrance. I looked up at him while he was watching what he was doing.

"I heard it hurts the first time." He said look up at me.

"I can handle it." I stuttered out while blushing. "I-I want you."

Sasuke pushes his length inside of me. I threw my head back moaning loudly but my mouth was soon covered by Sasuke's hand. "You don't wanna wake up your parents, do you?" he grunted, pushing further in. With one last thrust he breaks through my hymen. A tear fell from my eyes as I felt a shot of pain go through my body. Sasuke stays still while kissing where the tears were before kissing my lips. "Sorry," he said. I started moving my hips on him. We were both a moaning mess. We were grasping at each other, pulling, sucking, biting, and scratching. It just felt so good. I felt tightening on my stomach. "F-fast." I moaned out while clenching hard on the sheets. I arched my back while making him feel deeper inside of me, making the tightening worse. Soon I came with a loud moan. Sasuke riding out his while unleashing his sperm deep inside of me. Sasuke pulls out and lays next to me panting.

"So I see you guys had fun without me," Naruto teased as he entered the room. I nearly screamed but quickly covered myself with the sheets. Sasuke whispered in annoyance, "Dobe, really? Get out." Naruto just laughed and sat down at the edge of the bed, saying, "Hey, I was wondering when it was going to happen. Just happy that it did." I peered out from under the sheets, feeling embarrassed. Naruto's expression then turned wistful. "Kinda wish we all lost our first together though," he added.

I blushed harder and stuttered out, "What do you mean?" Naruto sighed and looked at both Sasuke and me. "What I mean is, I love you both and I wanted to be each other's first," he confessed. Sasuke and I were shocked by Naruto's words. "You love us? Both Sasuke and I?" I asked for clarification.

Naruto nodded while stretching his pink-tinted cheeks. "I don't swing that way, Dobe," Sasuke retorted, pulling on his boxers. "I mean, I don't either, don't get me wrong. But I do know that I have feelings for both of you."

I was confused by the situation and asked, "So what does this mean?" Naruto crawled on top of me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "What I mean is, Sasuke and I both love you. So we can love you together," he said, kissing down my neck. I was shocked and overwhelmed by the sudden confession.

"What makes you think I wanna share Hinata?" Sasuke asked while Naruto was still kissing my neck. Naruto suddenly stops pulling back with a grin. "Well if you didn't want to share then why aren't you stopping me?" I blushed. Both of the boys now in an intense glare. "Let's let Hinata decide." Naruto said, turning to me, Sasuke looking at me as well. "W-well I-I wouldn't mind." I stuttered out playing with the sheets.

Both boys looked at me, their eyes wide with surprise. Sasuke spoke first, "Hinata, are you sure about this?" I nodded, feeling a little embarrassed. "I-I mean, I love you both, and I don't want to choose between you," I said softly, looking down at my hands. Naruto grinned and wrapped an arm around me, "See, Sasuke? Hinata is okay with it." Sasuke looked at me again, searching my face for any signs of hesitation. When he found none, he finally spoke, "Okay then, if that's what Hinata wants, we can make this work."

I smiled at both of them, feeling relieved and happy. But then a thought occurred to me, "Um, guys? How is this going to work exactly?" Naruto chuckled, "We'll figure it out as we go along, Hinata. The important thing is that we're all in this together." Sasuke nodded, "And we'll make sure that everyone is comfortable with everything that happens."

I blushed again, feeling a little overwhelmed by the whole situation, but at the same time, excited. The three of us spent the rest of the night talking and figuring out the logistics of our new relationship. It wasn't going to be easy, but we were determined to make it work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 3K 9
Romance! NaruHina and SasuSaku or SakuSasu (Naruto and Hinata; Sasuke and Sakura): 2 limes, 4 lemons, and romance aplenty. Tastefully explicit. Na...
28K 373 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...
9.2K 301 12
Two 23 year olds take a summer internship opportunity in Kumogakure. Hinata Hyuga was just looking to hone her skills and be away from home... Narut...
368K 11.1K 25
☀︎☽ - 𝒩𝒶𝓇𝓊𝒮𝒶𝓈𝓊 - Naruto and Sasuke both married two different people. They even had their own kids with them. Neither was completely happy a...