A Best friend or A Boyfriend...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Violetta Castillo is turning sixteen in a couple of days, Tomas and Violetta have been best friends since the... More

Characters ~
Chapter 1 ~
Chapter 2 ~
Chapter 3 ~
Chapter 4 ~
Chapter 5 ~
Chapter 6 ~
Chapter 7 ~
Chapter 8 ~
Chapter 9 ~
Chapter 10 ~
Chapter 11 ~
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13 ~
Chapter 14 ~
Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17 ~
Chapter 18 ~
Chapter 19 ~
Chapter 20 ~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22 ~
Chapter 23 ~
Chapter 24 ~
Chapter 25 ~
Chapter 26 ~
Chapter 27 ~
Chapter 28 ~
Chapter 29 ~
Chapter 30 ~
Chapter 31 ~
Chapter 32 ~
Chapter 33 ~
A/N: ~
Chapter 34 ~
Chapter 35 ~
Chapter 36 ~
Chapter 37 ~
Chapter 38 ~
Chapter 39 ~
Chapter 40 ~
Chapter 41 ~
Chapter 42 ~
Chapter 43 ~
Chapter 44 ~
Chapter 45 ~
Chapter 46 ~
Chapter 47 ~
Chapter 48 ~
Chapter 49 ~
Chapter 50 ~

Chapter 15 ~

138 3 0
By Rebeccaxchapman1

After Violetta confronted Tomas in front of Francesca about going to her house yesterday, she went to class and Francesca talked to Tomas.

Tomas: Francesca, I don't know what's going on with me. It's like now I'm seeing her with Leon it's like these feelings are building up.

Francesca: It's called jealousy Tomas, you love Violetta more than a best friend you can tell by the way you reacting.

Tomas: But she's my best friend and I don't want Violetta in that way.

Francesca: Tomas you might say that but we've seen what your like around her it's like when you look at her she is the only person in the room.

Tomas: It's not that.

Francesca: Sure, Tomas keeps saying that, now come on we got to get to class.

Meanwhile, Leon and Andres walked into the dance room and they saw Ludmila and Naty.

Leon: Look at her, she's upset since we broke up.

As he walked up to her, Ludmila grabbed his hands and Leon was playing along with her.

Ludmila: How are you?

Leon: You know...

Ludmila: I know, this is hard,

Leon: but yes we have to be strong.

Ludmila: You can count me on for anything.

Leon: Of course, you too.

They hugged and Leon made faces behind her back as he was nearly kissing Violetta yesterday, he couldn't have cared less about Ludmila.

As Leon pulled away and went back to Andres he pretended it was making him sad but he was laughing.

Leon: Do you believe her?

Naty: That nearly made me cry Ludmila.

Maxi and the guys walked in as class started they did some stretches and then started doing choreography.

After a while ~
Tomas talked to Violetta after apologising to her for going to her house as they were in the corridor.

Tomas: I'm sorry, Violetta your right I shouldn't have gone to your house yesterday and I shouldn't have told you what to do about Leon you have your mind.

Violetta: It's fine I forgive you, I just didn't find it right since I already have my dad to be overprotective I don't need you. 

Tomas: I understand, from now it's no more telling you what to do, but will you help me with a song?

Violetta: Sure.

As they walked into this music room Francesca was outside watching them walk away.

Tomas: Don't make fun of me though okay? Because it isn't finished yet.

Violetta: Have I ever made fun of you?

Tomas: No. but just in case.

Tomas started singing and Violetta was just listening to him as he was singing she felt like the song wasn't him.

Violetta: I don't think it's right for you.

Tomas: What do you mean?

Violetta: I don't know it just seems too love for you.

Tomas: Are you saying that I can't fall in love?

Violetta: No, I'm just saying maybe you should have another instrument in it.

Tomas: Oh you mean more this *Does rock roll kind of notes*

Violetta: *Laughs* See now you just made it worse.

They both laughed and Tomas was waiting outside for Violetta as she was grabbing the smoothies.

When she came back out with two smoothies Tomas took one and they sat on the bench and talked.

Tomas: So, Leon Vargas do you have feelings for him?

Violetta: Do you have feelings for Francesca or Ludmila?

Tomas: I asked you first.

Violetta: I'm just getting to know him that's all, Tomas I barely know anyone and he is just there when I needed help that's all.

Tomas: I don't get if you don't know him why were you in your bedroom nearly kissing him Mm?

Violetta: Tomas we were just in the moment besides we didn't kiss because you came in time.

Tomas: No, what if it wasn't me, what if it was your dad walking in and seeing you and Leon nearly kissing?

Violetta: But it wasn't it was you and I wouldn't have been so embarrassed if it was my dad.

Tomas: No, he would've done worse he would've kicked Leon out and you know that.

Violetta: Tomas, you didn't answer my question?

Tomas: Look, Ludmila is the diva of the studio and Francesca is just one of my friends.

Violetta: But I'm your best friend right?

Tomas: Yes, Violetta you are my best friend.

Violetta: Good, because I won't stand in the way if you want to be with someone.

Tomas: Look, let's promise that we will always be best friends no matter what.

Violetta: Promise Tomas. *Holds up her cup*

As Tomas tapped her cup they looked at each other and smiled.

After a while, Tomas started walking home while Violetta was behind him but as she walked to catch up to him she saw Ludmila and Tomas kissing, he couldn't believe that he lied to her.

Violetta ran home and sat on the sofa as she couldn't believe Tomas lied to her about not liking Ludmila when he did.

When she was sitting on the sofa her dad walked in.

Herman: Hey, honey what's wrong?

Violetta: Why do people have to lie?

Herman: Lie? Did Leon lie to you?

Violetta: No, dad, it wasn't Leon, my best friend Tomas lied to me about something and I just can't believe it.

Herman: Oh honey, Tomas probably had his reasons.

Violetta: Dad, you are supposed to be on my side, not his.

Herman: Sorry honey, you know I'm rubbish at this, I don't do girl talk very well I'm used to defending myself not defending you.

Violetta: Gee thanks dad, what would I do without you?

She went up to her room and cuddled her dog toy which was a Christmas present from her dad as Angie walked in.

Angie: Hey, your dad said you are upset and need a girl to talk to.

Violetta: Angie, why have boys got to be so complicated?

Angie: What?

Violetta: Yeah, why do they lie to us about their feelings or what they like?

Angie: Why what did Leon do?

Violetta: Oh your same as dad, it wasn't Leon, I'm talking about my best friend Tomas who told me he had no feelings towards anyone and then I see him kissing Ludmila.

Angie: Oh...

Violetta: See you wouldn't like it if someone lied to your face.

Angie: No, but... I'm not a guy Violetta.

Violetta: I hate lying but then I'm doing it myself as I have lied to my dad.

Angie: What do you mean?

Violetta: When Leon and I were in my room yesterday we nearly kissed, But luckily Tomas came in instead of my dad.

Angie: Oh, you and Leon nearly kissed mm? But wouldn't he have been your first kiss?

Violetta: Yeah, but when I was with him I felt as if I was ready to kiss him it was weird I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach but it felt good.

Angie: Ooh... Violetta Maria Castillo is in love.

Violetta: Angie, *throws a pillow at her*

They hugged and she was still upset with Tomas for kissing Ludmila and lying to her, as she went to bed after having dinner.

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading.
X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.1K 33
This is a FANFICTION based on the tv show "Violetta" - Violetta Castillo's friend circles and love life is pretty dull thanks to her over-protective...
12.8K 258 18
Leon and Violetta both studies at the Studio with their friends and are in love, but what happens when two people come back into their lives to ruin...
16.5K 198 25
This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very happy until two new brothers joined the stu...
91.5K 2.7K 54
~Sequel to "All In my Head: A Leonetta Fanfiction"~ Violetta Castillo's life was just beginning to return back to normal. She had all these amazing f...