Chapter 46 ~

Violetta was still at Leon's house and Herman was angry at Violetta for not coming home, meanwhile Jade came home, and she looked a mess since she was still in her wedding dress, since Herman left her at the reception to get Violetta back from the show.

Herman: Oh, Jade, my love I'm sorry for leaving you at the party on your own.

Jade: Did you find her singing, Herman?

Herman: No, it turns out she went to watch Leon in his show, but I want to thank you for letting me know about her.

Jade: What? How could you be so stupid, Herman, can't you see she's lying to you?        

Herman: Jade, calm down why don't you go up and get showered and changed and I will make you some green tea?

Jade: Okay, where is Violetta now?

Herman: She's gone out for the night.

Jade: I'm sorry, she sneaked out of our wedding with her boyfriend and lied to you, but you still let her go out.

Herman: She sneaked out there was nothing I could do I'm sure she will just be with her friends, and she will be back in the morning.

Herman walked to the kitchen and Jade went to get showered and changed into her pyjamas meanwhile Herman went up to their room and gave her the green tea he just made for her and cuddled her for a while.

Jade: I love you, Herman

Herman: I love you too, but we need to talk about our honeymoon.

Jade: Sure, honey, I was thinking we could go to Greece.

Herman: No, Jade what I was going to say is I don't think we should have one since I can't leave Violetta.

Jade: What!!! But it's our honeymoon, Herman.

Herman: Come on, Jade it's just a stupid holiday it doesn't mean anything.

Jade: Oh, that's what you think that it's just a stupid holiday what did you think that wedding was stupid too?

Herman: Why are you being like this?

Jade: Because you are upsetting me, is this what you were like with Maria?

Herman: No, Maria and I went on a honeymoon.

Jade: Then what's the difference with me, unless you don't love me like you say you do?

Herman: Of course, I love you as I say, I just don't think a honeymoon is the right time right now with Violetta.

Jade: Violetta is 16 years old; Herman's space might be just what she wants.

Herman didn't say anything but just looked at her, Jade held his hands, and he held them back.

Jade: Honey, please going on our honeymoon might be the only alone time we will have.