Chapter 32 ~

While Violetta started to move around the bed still asleep, she was shouting things in her sleep making Leon wake up and shake her from her nightmare.

Violetta: No!!! Leave me alone, please. *Shivers*

Leon: Baby, *Shakes her* Shh, baby it's okay it's just a bad dream, Shh I'm here.

Violetta: *Still scared* Leon, please save me, I'm scared... Ludmila is...

Leon: Shh, I'm here, I'm here calm down, *Looks at her* Violetta, wake up come on look at me.

Violetta woke up and she was still scared as she looked at Leon, she was still screaming, and Leon put her head on his head to calm her.

Leon: Shh, I'm here, come on baby it was just a nightmare, your safe.

Violetta: *Looks at Leon* Leon? Please don't leave me!!!

Violetta kissed him passionately to make her calm, Leon kissed back and laid back down on the bed Violetta followed him and laid on him.

Leon: It's okay, I'm here.

Violetta: Are you going to leave me, Leon?

Leon: Not if you don't want me to baby, I'll be here when you wake up.

Violetta cuddled back into him, and it soon turned morning, Violetta was still asleep, and Leon got up quietly to get dressed since Ludmila texted him to meet her at the restaurant, as he got dressed, he kissed her head and made his way out of her bedroom until he saw Herman.

Herman: Did you stay the night in my daughter's bed?

Leon: We were watching a film and we both fell asleep.

Herman: The door was closed I hope you didn't do anything, Leon Vargas.

Leon: *Lies* Sir, nothing happened we were just watching a movie and Violetta thought it would be warmer with the door closed since she was cold.

Herman: Did she have a nightmare last night I could hear screaming.

Leon: Yes, she's sleeping now, but I must go.

Herman: You're leaving my daughter asleep?

Leon: I'll see her at the studio.

He left and meanwhile, Ludmila was going through the choreography of the manakin until Andres threw things on the stage making Ludmila fall onto the stage, she knew it was Violetta since she has always wanted the lead, then she went to the restaurant and texted Leon to meet her there and when she saw him walking in with Andres, she was no happy.

Andres: Leon, why did you walk out of the rehearsal, Ludmila isn't happy with you and why do you smell of girl's perfume?

Leon: Andres, stop with the questions.