Chapter 36 ~

Violetta looked at Angie walking back in since her dad left the room.

Violetta: Why did you leave when my dad walked in are you hiding from him?

Angie: What? No... I went to spread my jam onto my toast see.

She ate the toast and Violetta shook her head at her.

Angie: What?

Violetta: Why do you make things complicated if you like my dad you just have to say it.

Angie: *sits down* Like your dad? Violetta he's engaged to Jade and he is my boss that's all.

Violetta: can't you be more than boss and employee, this kind of is like me and Tomas he's my best friend but he has a crush on me but I love Leon and because I'm with someone else he chooses to run away or steal parts from people.

Angie: Violetta? Tomas didn't steal anything he had to replace Leon because he was in the wrong Leon shouldn't have walked out of the rehearsal.

Violetta: Yeah and instead of letting him explain you guys went with an obvious decision which was Tomas.

Angie: Now, Violetta Castillo I don't know where you got this attitude from but if it's Leon you need to have a word with him.

Violetta: I'll get my bag ready for the studio.

She got up and went back to face Angie as Angie looked at her.

Violetta: But by the way I would love it if something happened between you and my dad.

She turned back to go upstairs and Angie ate her toast, after a while Violetta walked into the Zoom and she saw Ludmila kiss Tomas's cheek.

As Ludmila walked off, Tomas saw Violetta walk away, as he caught up with her

Tomas: Violetta?

Tomas: Violetta?

Violetta: What Tomas?

Tomas: I'm sorry about yesterday, everything just went wrong.

Violetta: Well obviously Ludmila forgave you.

Tomas: Nothing is going on between Ludmila and me, even if there was you are with Leon.