Chapter 10 ~

As Tomas and Violetta were talking Ludmila and Nath were outside the classroom they were in as Ludmila was thinking of a plan to try and get Tomas on her side instead of Violetta's.

Naty: Ludmila, they are best friends they don't have any feelings forwards each other.

Ludmila: I don't believe it, Tomas is in love with Violetta, but he disguises it by being her best friend.

Naty: They grew up together Ludmila, but what's your plan?

Ludmila: I'll think of something but first I must break up with Leon because it isn't fair doing this when I'm after another guy and he's after Violetta.

Naty: There's a shame you two are good together.

Ludmila: Yes, but it must end.

As they went to class, Andres and Leon came out of the dance room and Leon was closing his locker while talking to Andres.

Andres: Are you sure you want to break up with Ludmila?

Leon: Yeah, I want Violetta.

Andres: But what if Violetta doesn't want you the same way you want her?

Leon: Are you serious?

Andres: It's a question you must ask yourself, Leon.

Leon: I'll work on it.

Then he saw a Ludmila coming up to them.

Leon: Look you better go where Ludmila's coming I need to do this on my own.

Andres: Poor Ludmila I just want to hold her.

Leon: Yeah, unfortunate thing, see you later.

As Andres left Ludmila walked up to Leon, and he was acting normal like he wasn't going to do anything.

Ludmila: Lion!! I need to talk to you, is the dance room free?

Leon: I have something to say as well but ladies first.

As they walked into the dance room, Ludmila turned towards Leon.

Ludmila: No, I insist you go first.