Chapter 6 ~

After Leon showed Violetta the classroom, he sat down as he was waiting for Andres, until Ludmila came and sat on him making him groan since he wasn't expecting her to sit on him.

Leon: *Groans* Ludmila, there's a chair right there, why have you got to sit on me?

Ludmila: Lion, I'm supernova I can't be seen sitting on a chair like that.

Leon: Babe, it's the same chair as sitting in the classroom, what's wrong?

Ludmila: Naty is still not talking to me.

Leon: Well, can you blame her?

Ludmila: What?

Leon: Ludmila, you treat her considering she's meant to be your best friend you don't listen to her.

Ludmila: I've always listened to her, and I've done many things for her.

Leon: Not that I can think of, Ludmila apologise to her instead of being stubborn look I know I'm the stubborn boyfriend, but you don't need to be the persistent best friend.

Ludmila: Leon, whose side are you on?

Leon: Hey, I'm Switzerland I'm not involved in this.

Ludmila: Urgh, Leon you're useless. *Gets off him* Ludmila's out.

As she left Leon shook his head, when he got up Andres saw him and walked up to him.

Andres: Leon, did you see

Leon: Andres if something stupid is going to come out of your mouth then don't bother saying anything.

Andres: Okay.

Leon: Besides I just found out that Violetta is Herman's daughter.

Andres: Who's Herman?

Leon: Her dad is a billionaire engineer businessman; he works with my parents.

Andres: Wow, but what about Ludmila?

Leon: Hey, don't say a word to her, she can't know that I'm crushing on someone else she'll kill me.

Andres: Not only that, but she'll also embarrass you until you graduate.

Leon: She can try but she won't succeed, I know more than she thinks.

As they left, Ludmila came out of the classroom with a smirk on her face like she just heard his conversation with Andres. She left the studio, she went to Tomas's house since she knew he was Violetta's best friend, as she arrived, she saw Tomas outside his house, and he walked up to him.

 She left the studio, she went to Tomas's house since she knew he was Violetta's best friend, as she arrived, she saw Tomas outside his house, and he walked up to him