Characters ~

Violetta "Tini" Castillo ~ is a very bright, talented, and kind girl. When she first attends Studio 21, she is shy and reserved, However, she soon discovers her true passion and talent for music which allows her to gain more confidence.

Leonardo Alexander Vargas ~ Although he is initially arrogant, conceited, and full of himself, Leon is an honest guy with a golden heart.

Thomas Carlos Gabriel Heredia ~ is attractive, simple, and confident, all his songs reflect his personality and his quest as an artist.

Ludmila Susana Ferro ~ is first introduced, she's the most popular and glamorous girl at Studio on Beat. However, she's also seen to be very mean and spoiled at times by degrading her fellow students, constantly referring to herself as a 'supernova' and going to great lengths to get back at people who are in her way.

Camila Torres ~ is fun, outgoing, and righteous and falls in love easily. Sometimes she says stuff without thinking first, and some people don't like that about her.

Francesca Caviglia ~ is an intelligent girl who always puts her friends first. She is very self-sacrificing, especially for her best friends, Camila, Violetta, Tomas, and Maxi. She gets jealous very easily, but her feelings will go away after a while, as shown by becoming best friends with Violetta.

Broduey Silva ~ is a very funny guy. He dances very well, he is also a nice, friendly, cool, nice, and good person and a good and supportive friend, he loves his friends and helps them, and he loves singing, rapping, and dancing.

Maximiliano Ponte ~ is a kind, caring, and loyal person, he is friendly and knows how to be a good friend as well.

~

Violetta background ~

Violetta was born on June 26, 1995, as the daughter of Herman Castillo and María Saramago, her mother died when she was 5 years old in a bus accident while on tour. Due to the pain of her mother's loss, her father decided to move away from Argentina, she travelled a lot due to her father's work which is why she often describes how her life is inside and outside of airports. She lived in Madrid for most of her childhood and spent most of her time with Tomas and his family since her dad was always working, but when she finally comes back to Buenos Aires, she wants to live her life and not be stuck behind doors for the rest of her life.

Leon background ~

At the beginning of the series, Leon is shown to be arrogant and mean and he is also part of the "cool crowd", along with Ludmila, Naty, and Andres. He was a little selfish, and he didn't seem to like any of the other students at the Studio but later, when he falls in love with Violetta, he becomes a whole new person; someone who is kind and friendly, he always says that his love for Violetta has changed him.

Tomas background ~

He was born in Spain where he met Violetta in Madrid as they have been bests friends since then and they have grown up together, since Violetta lost her mom Tomas and his family looked after Violetta while Herman was always working, they were never apart. he loves playing the guitar and he attends Studio 21 since he moved to Buenos Aires before Violetta, he does some shifts at the resto band with Francesca and her brother, he doesn't like Leon and Ludmila since he thinks they are up themselves.

Ludmila's background ~

Ludmila grew up in a very wealthy family, her father is a millionaire, but unknowingly part of her life Ludmila's parents divorced, making her father move to Africa for business reasons, which caused Ludmila to grow up with her mother maybe that explained her attitude and her behaviour when she started to attend the Studio and why she fell for the bad boy of the Studio since Leon's parents were the same with a wealthy background but his parents were still together, Ludmila became a supernova since she saw her mother get famous she always wanted to follow in her footsteps or her mother would put some pressure on her to make a star. 

Francesca background ~

Francesca was born to Carlo Caviglia and his wife in Rome, Italy, sometime in 1995. She is the youngest in her family and has a brother named Luca. Their family started a small business called Resto Bar in Italy and eventually moved to Argentina to make more money. Francesca wasn't keen on moving to Buenos Aires until she found the Studio where she could study music and meet some friends of her own instead of being with her brother all the time, as she attended the Studio she met Camila, Maxi, and Tomas. But after spending so much time with Tomas at the resto band she started having a crush on him but never told him since she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Camila background ~

At the beginning of the series, Camila is introduced as an outgoing, spontaneous, and determined girl who changes her style a lot, but her personality is always the same. She is ready to defend her friends. As the series goes on, Camila becomes more confident and discovers who she is; but still, she has doubts about her singing career, she loves spending time with her friends.

Naty Vidal background ~ 

At the beginning of the series, Naty acts like a bad person, and she is part of the cool crowd along with Ludmila, Leon and Andres. She does everything that Ludmila says, she is also Ludmila's only friend and but sometimes Ludmila forgets that since she always blames her for everything,

Maxi Ponte background ~

At the beginning of the series, Maxi is a fun, outgoing, loyal, nice, good person, and a good friend, he is bests friends with Tomas and gets into fights with Andres since he liked his sister, but Leon backed him away from him, he makes music on his laptop, and he likes rap and hip-hop music.

Andres background ~

He is Leon's best friend and a part of the "cool crowd". It is revealed that he is a sporty guy, a good wrestler, and a good singer too, but not that good of a dancer. He sometimes gets the wrong idea about what people say and he learns from his mistakes, but he is still the same clumsy and zany boy.

A/N:

Thank you for reading.

this is my new book of Leonetta hope you like it.

X