Chapter 50 ~

Leon ~
I woke up to Violetta, last night was weird I have to say the evening at the restaurant went well but when she came to my house things started to change, I didn't understand what was wrong with her, I looked at her sleeping I know leaving her is hard but I have to go and let her be happy I can't let her wait for me since I don't know if I'm coming back and it wouldn't be fair on her.

Violetta: Mm, morning.

Leon: Morning, are you feeling better?

Violetta: Kind of, I'm sorry about last night.

Leon: I know you are upset about me leaving like when Tomas was leaving but just know we have today.

Violetta: Only today.

Leon: Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow morning baby.

Violetta: Tomorrow morning?

When Leon was about to say something, Violetta's phone pinged, Violetta took her phone off the bedside table.

Violetta: It's Francesca's birthday party today after the studio are we going?

Leon: You can go if you want to.

Violetta: Leon, we're a couple I can't go on my own.

Leon: Baby, I have packing to do I haven't got time to party.

Violetta: Please Leon!!! Pretty please.

Leon: Okay, what kind of party is it?

Violetta: A costume party.

Leon: Really? How old is she 7?

Violetta: Leon, I love costume parties.

Leon: Shock.

Violetta: Come on, it'll be fun.

Leon: Violetta, my nephew is 6 years old he's the one who's meant to have costume parties, not a 17-year-old.

Violetta: Your such a stubborn git, Leon come on let your hair down for once.

Leon: Fine, but I think I have an idea of the costume we can go as.

Violetta: What are you thinking?

Leon: Uh, surprise.

Violetta: Leon tell me?

Leon: Nope.

Violetta: Fine give me a hint.

Leon: What don't you get when I say surprise?

Violetta: Just a little hint.

Leon: Okay, *Whispers in her ear*

Violetta laughed as she couldn't believe it, and then they got up and dressed, Leon dropped Violetta home for her to get changed while waiting for her, and she came downstairs and back into the car to make their way to the studio.

Maxi: Hey, you two are you coming to Francesca's party later?

Leon: Only for a little while as I have to pack ready to leave tomorrow.

Violetta: But Leon...

Leon: Well you can stay as long as you want.

Violetta: But I won't see you tomorrow.

Leon: No but you'll see me tonight.

Maxi: Okay, I'm going to leave you two alone.

After Leon and Violetta had a discussion, they went to class with Pablo, and Violetta wasn't concentrating she was more interested in Leon since she won't see him after today, she held his hand and leaned her head on his shoulder.