Chapter 27 ~

The next morning, the guys went into the Zoom as it was the auditions for the new spring musical, Violetta sat next to Tomas and smiled at each other and Ludmila was jealous since now she knew didn't stand a chance with Tomas.

Tomas: Oh, I almost forgot this is yours.

Violetta: Uh, thanks.

Tomas: Just no return this time it's an unexchanged this time, as it was always yours.

Violetta smiled at him and took the present off him, Leon was at the back of the classroom with Francesca talking.

Pablo and Angie were discussing how the auditions will work

Pablo: Okay, well today you will do a dance routine with Gregorio for the leading role which is a female lead and a male lead the girls will go first and then the guys will go after, and then you will sing a song at the end to help us decide who h...

Pablo: Okay, well today you will do a dance routine with Gregorio for the leading role which is a female lead and a male lead the girls will go first and then the guys will go after, and then you will sing a song at the end to help us decide who has the male leading role and the female role, but if you don't get the leading role you will still be in the show as town people or walking around the stage, you won't be left out.

Ludmila: Yes, you will be where you belong behind me.

Pablo: Ludmila, no that is not the way of the studio.

After Pablo talked to them the girls were in the dance room with Gregorio learning the steps of the routine, as they were going through it Ludmila was being her diva self again, after going through the steps Gregorio played the music.

They did the dance while the boys were waiting for their turn, since they were both doing the boys had something different to the girls.

After the audition of the girls was over the girls were standing together while Pablo and Antonio talked to them about the audition.

Gregorio: Good, I can see you are working hard for the leading role, but anyway we will take some time to think, Class over, go on off you go.

Antonio: Gregorio? We will be picking four girls from this group and for the four we pick we will have to do a singing audition and acting too.