Classic 70s/80s rock/metal im...

By ohwtfangel

70s, 80s, & 90s rock/metal imagines. request open! - Metallica mötley crüe guns n' roses Def Leppard quee... More

intro
Duff Mckagan - bathroom sex
Rick Savage - thrown into water
Slash - snakes
Tommy Lee - best day ever
David Bryan - scaf
Eric Carr - jealously
Steven Adler - beach
Nikki Sixx - hookups
Jon Bongiovi - welcome
Jon Bongiovi - first time
Richie Sambora - fears
Rick Allen - sleepover
Bret Micheals - lovey dovey
Bobby Dall - summer nights
Izzy Stradlin - Finally
Tom keifer - bored & horny.
Rodger Taylor - spills in the night
Slash - surprise
David Lee Roth - groupie
Brian May - killer fuckin' queen
Steven Sweet - cherry pie
Marc Bolan - Animals
Steven adler - sister
Joe Elliott - Watch out
Steve Clark - the one
Jeff Labar - record store
Fred Coury - hypnotized
Eric Brittingham - star's
Lars Ulrich - not yet
Kirk Hammett - comfort
Eric Brittingham - night chills
Ian Paice - paparazzi picture
Fred Coury - dance competition
Kelly Nickels - hurt
Axl Rose - this is goodbye
Duff Mckagan - prank
Joe Perry - i don't know!
Alex Van Halen - benefits
Eddie Van Halen - sweethearts
Mark Slaughter - dinner
C.C. DeVille - true love
Sébastien Bach - playboy
Axl Rose - It's not so easy
Phil Collen - Baby
Chris Cornell - Halloween
Eddie Vedder - again
Eddie Vedder - wedding
chris cornell - christmas
Jeff Ament - fans
Slash - hurt
Stone Gossard - Party question
James Hetfield - pink lines
Jason Newsted - highschool
Stone Gossard - dance

Vince Neil - wife, wife, wife

1.5K 12 14
By ohwtfangel

Context - vince needs a stripper for the 'girls girls girls' video.

---- Girls Name - Y/n Y/l/n

VINCE HAD JUST GOTTEN HOME and decided to bring nikki, Tommy, and mick over, I thought it was for beers, shits and giggles, but it wasn't.

They wanted me to be a stripper.

"There is no goddamn way in hell I'm being a stripper," I state, "for a video," "again."

I used to be a stripper, a good one, too.

"But you used to be one!" Vince uses against me.

"Yeah! Literally!" Nikki backs him up, "we are in a 'need' of a hot stripper."

"Hey man, that's my wife, back up a bit." Vince stares at Nikki, "but yeah, what he said!"

I sigh, "Why, why me?" I ask, looking between the boys.

"You're vinces' wife," Tommy states, like that isn't obvious to the fact.

"Yeah, and it will help me not sin to other girls!" Vince smiles, thinking that was a perfect statement to use.

"You already do when I'm not on tour with you guys,"

"You're always with me," Vince states.

"My points still fucking stans."

The ones good point he goddamn makes.

"Whats in it for me?" I ask because if I do this for Vince I better get something in return.

"Foursum?" Tommy ask, looking around for approval from the guys.

I look at him like he's a fucking idiot, listen, I've had a foursum before and it wasn't pleasant, never again.

"Jesus fucking crist no, none of you are touching my damn wife!" Vince annoyed says, rubbing his face. "The only goddamn person who will see her naked or even touch her will be me."

Tommy sighs, standing back up straight, "I take that back."

Mick randomly makes a loud fucking noise, making me jump and look at him, "the hell was that?"

He shrugs, "got bored, thought it would cure my bordem, guess it didn't work."

I stare at him in disbelief, he's one of the most weirdest old man I've ever met, I couldn't blame him for it I guess.

"Listen, baby," Vince goes infront of me, taking my hands in his, "You do this for me, I'll rock your night."

I look into his eyes, "if I regret this, so help me Vincent I will leave you without your hands or dick anywhere near me for months."

He gulps and nodds, taking the offer.

"So yes?" Nikki asks, a sense of hope in his voice.

"Was that not clear? Yes?" I look at him like he's stupid.

"awesome! It's tomorrow," he smiles, backing off to the kitchen.

Ofcourse they wait till now to fucking tell me, assholes.
....

That was yesterday night, it was now the next day and we were at sunset strip, I now have to be one of the strippers.

I did reunite with my friend y/f/n, she still works here and I atleast had someone to talk to.

"This js what you'll be wearin'," Vince smiles at me, handing me the clothes.

"I hate you for this," I mumble, grabbing the clothes.

"You agreed to it," he winks, walking off.

Yeah, I regret this so much but to late now.

I went into the room to change, and he gave me a black lacy set, the top covering barley anything but showing off everything just right.

The bottoms barely covered anything anymore than the tops did, my ass very much out and in the open.

I did look good. I would admit it, I put a white mesh jacket thing on, and nothing was covered. It was mesh and not zippable or buttonble as well.

I go out to the room with all the girls, some looking at me, werid others smiling at me.

"You look so good! I missed you like this," My friend smiles at me, a happiness in her tone.

"Yeah, I don't, I like how things are now," I shurg, I get her gesture of wanting me back, but I just couldn't do it anymore.

I walk and sit down by my friends mirror, her sitting down right in front of it.

I see Vince walk in and search for me, eyes scanning around the room till they land on me.

"Ah! There's my favorite girl!" he smiles, walking over to me, scanning me up and down, "You are," he stops for a second, "fucking stunning."

I smile at him, "I'd hope," I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He slides in hands on my thighs, pulling me in for a kiss.

He pulls away rather quicker than I'd hope from his name being called.

"Get your ass in here, vince!" I hear Nikki call out for him.

"See you later," he whispers, pecking me and leaving to the others.

"The fuck do you want?" Is the last thing I heard from the other room.

"Husband? A rockstar I see?" Y/f/n laughs, teasing her hair.

One of the girls rolls her eyes, "probably just for his money."

I shoot a glare her way, "Aren't you just a groupie? I've known Vince since high school, way before anybody knew him, hunny," I fix her facts.

No way I married Vince for his money, I've known him way longer than people think.

She scoffs, rolling her eyes again and focusing on her make-up.

"And that's why I don't come back here," I whisper to my friend.

She nodds, agreeing that it is a good reason not to come back.
....

After a while of waiting, girls going back and forth; it was my little turn.

The dancing, turning, and the sexy look were working a little too well on the old men in front of me.

Vince was loving it, though. He hadn't seen me work my magic at sunset strip in years. He was memorized.

I was almost back in the groove for the minutes I danced, opening and closing my legs, pulling the mesh top down as if I'd take it off.

Little movements that I knew Vince loved I did, feelings as if he was the only one in the room.

Before I knew it, the night was over, I had vinces tink top over everything along with shorts, walking alongside Vince.

"We need a pole in our room," Vince states, his hand resting on my ass.

"Why? So I can do everything I did in there on it for you?" I ask, more jokingly than anything.

"Yes! That exact fucking reason!" He smiles, actually serious.

I roll my eyes at his comment, there was no way we were getting a pole for me to use.

"Listen, I'm happy you did it, now I get to rock your fucking world," Vince stops at our front door, turning to me.

"Is that so?" I ask, placing my arms around his neck.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," he smiles, pulling me in for a kiss, a hungry one at that.

Let's just say on this night of the making of 'girls, girls, girls', me and Vince made many other kids that ended up swallowing and licked up.
....

○○○○○○○○○○○○
BONUS SCENE!
○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Vince," I walk into the living room where Vince is sitting, "what is this?"

I was holding a tall, long, skinny box, taller than me.

"Oh, Tommy finally dropped it off!" Vince smiles, heading over to me to grab it.

"What is it?" I ask again, trying to figure out what it was.

"You know how I said I wanted to get you a pole to do exactly what you did in the video?" Vince asks, opening the box with a knife.

"Yes."

"That is exactly what I did," he smiles, pulling out the pole from the box, "got you a pole."

My eyes go wide, seeing that he actually got what he said he'd get, and my god, I jinxed myself terribly.

"I fucking jinxed myself," I mumble, seeing the pole stood up.

"Isn't she a beauty! Gonna be fun watching you on it," he smiles, looking at the pole and me.

"I fucking hate you," I almost whisper.

He got a goddamn pole, what the fuck?

----
Rushed so sorry! In the making of this there was multiple tornados going on in my state so I was typing rather quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Band Oneshots By Raven

General Fiction

40.3K 431 104
A bunch of Band one shots I will take some request just message me some ideas and ill see what I can do! I will be updating this often if I can daily...
1.4K 96 18
🌸𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗫 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻🌸 {𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 4 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀} •🤍•🤍•🤍•🤍• 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 �...
193K 2.1K 118
Basically, imagines involving 80s rock band members. Here's the list of bands and members. Motley Crue • Vince Neil • Nikki Sixx • Tommy Lee • Mick M...
34.9K 442 26
"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ★彡𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯↴彡★ 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚...