Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 79

5.7K 320 19
By rivervixenog

Third-Person POV:

Armaan's blood rushed cold hearing about the threat he panicked and called for help from his security team. Ishita by now was on the stage ready to deliver her speech. Armaan took a glance around the venue and couldn't find any suspect. His heartbeat fastened and was making it hard for him to breathe.

Removing all the negative thoughts from his mind he loosens his tie knot and got up the stage next to Ishita. She smiled lovingly looking at him but his face looked tired and scared. Ishita noticed his uneasiness and whispered in his ear, "What happened?" he shook his head dismissively and holds her hand tightly.

Ishita took the mic and spoke confidently, "Welcome ladies and gentlemen on the final launch of Viable Energy." She further spoke about the merits of her business plan and how it grew. She did congratulate her competitors but replied dryly when they asked for private equities in her company to make it flourish. But Ishita isn't naïve in business she knows her worth well and offered investment banking.

Armaan checked his phone to see and progress in finding the threat but nothing got into the hands of his security. His eyes searched everywhere but stopped at the group of waiters approaching the tables for the guest. He hurriedly cornered himself calling Ritika. "Tell me... did you guys check Mayra's team members?" Ritika hesitated, "What... no... I mean she did submit the IDs of the junior chef and waiters but we never checked for weapons from them." Armaan stood still at his place and everything was put in place.

Ishita's voice boomed in the hall when she suddenly mentioned, "As I already gave birth to a child... well technically Viable Energy is our first child. I'm looking forward to my second child whom I expect to be as handsome as my husband. You will be soon begging me to give him some closer shots..." she laughed awkwardly at her hormonal imbalance humor.

But the crowd did like her humor and applauded whooping for her. She took a deep breath her insides flipped when she noticed a familiar face in the crowd. She knits her brows and mumbles "Veronica...". Her voice echoed in the room since she was close to the mic. The name itself brought shivers down Ritika's body she looked in the direction Ishita was staring blankly. Armaan turned behind and saw Veronica climbing up on the stage close to them in the rag clothes of a waiter.

Ishita was quick to notice the knife behind her hand she throws the mic on the ground pulling Armaan with her and ran down the stage before Veronica approached them. The guards held Veronica down on the ground twisting her arm behind flanking guns around her. She struggled to release herself from their hold but wasn't able to. She hissed in pain and growled in anger, "You'll die... you did this to me, Ishita... it's all your fault."

The media inside the hall flashed cameras and recorded the juicy topic for them. Ishita was confused at what she was trying to do, she tried to approach her but Armaan stopped her by holding her arms. "You okay... tell me if you feel any pain... just tell me." Ishita shook her head, "I'm fine... just the thing that... what she's doing here and how she ended up here." Armaan looked at the guards removing the reporters and the whole crowd going crazy.

In his mind, the best thing to do was to take Ishita out of the venue because for him she's the first priority and the rest comes after her. It was hard to convince Ishita since she was hearing Veronica screaming and cursing her in front of the media, which was throwing her in the mud but also will cause a drastic fall in her business.

Later that night Armaan was sitting in his study room trying to clear his head but his mind was a complete mess. The slightest possibility that Ishita was in danger and he didn't know about it was killing him. Ishita returned from her regular check-up in the hospital and everything was normal with her child. She peeks inside his office and found him with a glass of whiskey sitting next to the fireplace.

Ishita walked inside took the glass from his hand and emptied it throwing it in the fireplace. Armaan exasperated, "My god... it was one of the most expensive whiskeys in the world. Why did you do that?". She shrugged, "Well you can say it's off the list now." He rolled his eyes and asked her lowly, "What did the doctor say?". She passed him the ultrasound report he opened it and trials his finger over the sonogram. His eyes glittered, "She's so beautiful...".

Ishita scrunched her nose, "Seriously... all I can see is a dark pit hole how could you say she's beautiful? Like I couldn't see her eyes or nose. Are there sonograms something the mother couldn't see?". Armaan closed the file and rubbed his forehead, "Next time you called my daughter a dark pit hole you'll be in big trouble."

Biting her lips shyly she crawled up on his lap he massaged her belly and kissed her forehead. Ishita further leans on his shoulder and asked, "What happened with Veronica?". He left a sigh, "She's in jail obviously but caused a lot damaged to us...". Ishita was well aware of what she fed the media since her market value of shares was falling drastically making her lose a lot of money. Armaan brushed off the topic and advised her to go back and sleep but Ishita was way stubborn to even bother hearing his words.

She roams around the balcony chirping like a free bird and searching for the snacks she left last time in his study room when he was having an important meeting. Armaan admired her affectionately and felt a lot more peaceful than before she was his peace and paradise. Ishita makes him complete and happy; she was everything he would have ever desired.

The next morning Ishita's car stopped in front of the central jail. Taking a deep breath, she walked out of the car followed by her bodyguards. Ritika took big steps to maintain the pace with Ishita. "I don't think it is a good idea, Ishita... Armaan has been giving me those dangerous looks for making such a big blunder in your security. I have a bad feeling about this..." she was concerned walking next to her. Her heart was racing faster because somewhere it was Ritika's mistake in her profession that caused all the damage to Viable Energy and Ishita.

Ishita brushed it off, "I don't care... my company's whole vision is tainted because of this bitch. I can't let her play such a game and pull me down the bus. She openly told the media that I was the one who framed her in the drug case making her career downfall. I know that's true but she took the drugs herself I just showcased it in front of her beloved fans. But now after all that happened at the launch party, her so-called fans are coming forward to support her and making my life hell. I can't believe people get influenced by someone's outside charm that they completely neglect what kind of a person they are in real life."

Ritika points out "Veronica was a public figure so, of course, she has influenced a lot of people but I totally agree with you that her fans are crazier than her." They were escorted to the vising room where Veronica was already sitting handcuffed to the table. Ishita chuckled, "I thought they will make you wear some white uniform that is specially prepared for the prisoner since white is definitely your color." Veronica looked up gritting her teeth, "Why have you come here? Aren't you happy that I'm trapped in this shitty place?" she raised her arms showing the handcuffs.

Ishita smirked sitting on the chair in front of her and Ritika silently stood behind her chair noticing Veronica's every action, "If you hate me that much you should have brought either a gun or some cannon to kill me. But you had an outdated weapon... a knife. Seriously how much kid you can be to plan someone's murder with just a knife." Veronica replies, "I wasn't there to kill you... I wanted Armaan dead. He ruined my life snatching everything from my life I can't forgive him so easily. He not only chose you over me but also ruined everything I worked for years."

Both of them were stunned by Veronica's confession. Ishita nodded her head absentmindedly and mocked her "Right... Since I'm not here to appoint you a psychiatrist but you should definitely look into one. I want to make a deal with you...". Veronica snorted, "A deal... you suggested me a psychiatrist why don't you get yourself an appointment?".

Ishita crossed her arms leaning forward to the table, "Let's wrap this up since you have all day but I don't. After your shitty allegations about me, your fans have lost it. They are giving me a hard time so all I want you to do is accept that your allegations are baseless and that all you said previously was under a high dose of alcohol. Your video shoot arrangement inside the jail will be my responsibility. In return for all this, I'll make sure the judge sentence you to fewer years of imprisonment."

Veronica listened carefully then made weird faces, "What if I don't?". Ishita completed, "You might rot here till death because you neither have enough money nor power to get out of here." Veronica nodded, "I guess your right..." Ishita took a small breath of relief that after the statement her fans might stop all the nuisance and her company wouldn't have to face all the losses. Veronica completed, "White definitely is my color...". She pointed to the female guard reminding her to check the meeting time.

Ishita stood up making eye contact with Veronica, "Cool... then rot here to death because you're not coming back to our lives ever again." She turned her back and left followed by Ritika. "Don't let Armaan know that Veronica was looking for him, not me. He's always blaming himself for anything that has ever gone wrong with me. I don't want to add it to the list and make him feel regretful all his life." Ritika nodded staring at the floor while walking, "Um... you don't have a busy schedule so can I take a day off? My cousins are coming over to meet Aditya ." A message buzzed on Ishita's phone before she was going to answer, it was from Rajkund.  

Long long ago there was a writer who wrote this piece and got too busy to even post it😀😁

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 95.7K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
133K 6.5K 61
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
1M 46.7K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...