Classic 70s/80s rock/metal im...

By ohwtfangel

70s, 80s, & 90s rock/metal imagines. request open! - Metallica mötley crüe guns n' roses Def Leppard quee... More

intro
Duff Mckagan - bathroom sex
Rick Savage - thrown into water
Slash - snakes
Tommy Lee - best day ever
David Bryan - scaf
Eric Carr - jealously
Steven Adler - beach
Nikki Sixx - hookups
Jon Bongiovi - welcome
Jon Bongiovi - first time
Richie Sambora - fears
Rick Allen - sleepover
Bret Micheals - lovey dovey
Bobby Dall - summer nights
Izzy Stradlin - Finally
Vince Neil - wife, wife, wife
Rodger Taylor - spills in the night
Slash - surprise
David Lee Roth - groupie
Brian May - killer fuckin' queen
Steven Sweet - cherry pie
Marc Bolan - Animals
Steven adler - sister
Joe Elliott - Watch out
Steve Clark - the one
Jeff Labar - record store
Fred Coury - hypnotized
Eric Brittingham - star's
Lars Ulrich - not yet
Kirk Hammett - comfort
Eric Brittingham - night chills
Ian Paice - paparazzi picture
Fred Coury - dance competition
Kelly Nickels - hurt
Axl Rose - this is goodbye
Duff Mckagan - prank
Joe Perry - i don't know!
Alex Van Halen - benefits
Eddie Van Halen - sweethearts
Mark Slaughter - dinner
C.C. DeVille - true love
Sébastien Bach - playboy
Axl Rose - It's not so easy
Phil Collen - Baby
Chris Cornell - Halloween
Eddie Vedder - again
Eddie Vedder - wedding
chris cornell - christmas
Jeff Ament - fans
Slash - hurt
Stone Gossard - Party question
James Hetfield - pink lines
Jason Newsted - highschool
Stone Gossard - dance

Tom keifer - bored & horny.

1.6K 14 2
By ohwtfangel

Context - You and Tom are bored but horny.

(smut)
---- Girls Name - Lilliana Williams

"LILLIANAAA," Tom whines, apparently dying of pure bordem.

Or he's just dramatic.

"Tommm," I repeat his actions to him, not taking my eyes off the book I HAD to read over the weekend, but i obviously didn't.

"I'm bored," he looks up at me from where he was laying on me.

"Just read then."

He sighs, taking the book out of my hand, "thank you for this," he smiles, marking it and closing it.

"I was almost done with it! One more page left!" I put my hands up, looking at him annoyed.

"Aw, you're so cute when you're annoyed of me," he smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I hate you," I mumble, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I love you too," he mumbles, nestling his face into my waist, "Can we do something."

"You've been here since Friday, we've done a lot," I tell him, uncrossing my arms and running my hands threw his hair, "but fine, we can, just within this room, please."

He looks up to me and smiles, not a sweet smile but a 'you know what I'm thinking' smile.

"Parents are home," I remind him, "plus we just did it yesterday."

"But that's the fun of it!" He still smiles, "and that was yesterday."

"Well, I know it's fun. the bathroom at public places is one thing, but getting caught with my parents means no coming over," I tell him, looking at him.

He gasps in shock, "No sleeping over, no door closed when you are able to come over," I say.

He gasped again, "Non of this?!" Putting his hands on my inner thigh, "at dinner?!"

I shake my head no, my hand still combing through Tom's hair and looking at him.

"Never mind, I think I'd like to keep this," he says, more shocked than anything.

"I'd hope," I smile, "I do want a kiss, though."

He smiles, "I'd happily give you that."

I lean down and kiss him, grabbing my book in the meantime.

When we pull apart, I smile and show him my book.

"You stubborn and sneaky girl!" He half laughs at me, shocked as always.

"I just need to finish the page," I say, opening the book back up.

He sighs, sitting up all the way, never moving his hand from my thigh, distracting me by a little.

He takes it off and goes against the wall, taking me and sitting me on his lap.

I look at him, werid. He just shows a mischievous smile.

"Staddle me. It's more comfortable," he says, keeping his hands on my waist.

I nod, swinging my leg over and putting one on the other side of him, one on each side of him, all the way down against him.

I stay reading my book, Tom moves my hair to my back, his cold fingers making me shiver.

All of a sudden, I feel his lips on my neck, trialing down.

"Tom, what are y- oh my god," I cut off myself from Tom sucking on a sweet spot on my neck.

It felt so good, "Tom, we can't," I still say, closing my book and setting it down.

"Could always say we are going for ice cream, and then i go home, you know, the ice cream is my own made ice cream," he winks with the last part.

"You're so smart," I smile, pecking his lips and climbing off of him.

I turn to him, "well? Get ready!"

He gets off my bed quickly, looking around for his stuff and putting his shoes on in the meantime.

"I'll go tell my parents, be down quick," I point at him, opening my door.

I fix my shirt while walking to the living room, putting my hair in a decent looking way.

"Me and Tom are gonna stop for ice cream, then he's gonna head home." I put my hands on the back of the couch right where my parents were.

Or well, where my mom was.

"Okay, lilliana, be back before dinner," my mom says, smiling at me.

"I will mom, where's dad?" I ask, seeing him not anywhere in the living room.

"He's getting cigarettes," my mom says, a little upset.

Her and my dad have a rocky relationship, 'getting cigarettes' means they got into a fight and is with his other maiden.

"Mom, you need to leave soon, I promise I'll get a house soon for you." I hug my mom, kissing her head.

"I know, hunny, have fun, Alright?" My mom half smiles at me, sadness in her eyes.

"I will, mom." I smile at her.

I see Tom come out, feeling his hand slide onto my waist, "Bye, thank you for letting me stay." Tom smiles at my mom.

"Of course, hunny, I trust you with lilliana," my mom smiles.

"Thank you," he nods to her.

"Okay, now bye," I giggle, grabbing Tom's hand and walking out the door.

Obviously, I make sure the door is shut all the way for my mom's safety, making our way to the car.

"The spot?" Tom asks, getting in the driver's side of the car.

"Definitely."
....

After minutes of driving and Tom teasing me in the car for long periods of time, we were at our spot.

It was a field that nobody really ever went to. You could park here and watch the sunset, and nobody would have cared.

Tom and I were now in the backseat of my car, shirts already off and him working at my neck.

"You drive me fucking wild, do you know that?" He praise as he trials kisses down my chest.

"You tell me everyday," I breathly laugh at him, loving the feeling of his lips trialing down me.

"That's because it's true," he smiles, uncliping my bra.

"Haha, did I ever tell you that you put me over the edge?" I ask as he runs his hands down my chest so soft and smoothly.

"I see it all the time, I'm about to see it right now for a matter of fact."

I roll my eyes at his tone of cockiness, breath hitches at his mouth connecting to my boobs.

His mouth on one, tongue rolling around, sucking and biting at it while his hand works at the other.

I was for sure gonna have marks, but I didn't care. The moment was not to worry about the marks gonna be left.

It keeps the memory to replay in my head.

He moves me to lay back on the seats while he is on top of me, kissing down to my waistband.

His touch made me feel like I was on top of the world, hands trailing down to my waistband.

He unzips my zipper with his teeth, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

That was hot.

He unbottuns my jeans, sliding them down along with my underwear.

"You're so goddamn gorgeous," he mumbles, looking down at me, pecking my lips.

"No so bad yourself," I smile at his praises.

he smiles and unbuttons his jeans, sliding them off and onto the car floor with the rest of our clothes.

He kissed me again, passionately.

His hands were sliding up and down my body, feeling everywhere on it like he had never touched me before.

He pulls apart, looking me dead in my eyes, "are you ready?" He asks genuinely.

"Of course," I smile.

He nodds, grabbing a condom from his pocket and ripping it open, sliding it on.

He puts his hands on my waist, lining himself up with me.

He gently pulls in, earning a slight gasp from me, as he does. He waits a couple of seconds to adjust before starting at a slow pace.

The slow pace didn't last long before he sped up, earning a soft moan from my lips.

He kisses my cheek, going to lips, kissing me with hunger and lust, my hands in his hair.

The way I felt couldn't be explained, it was just amazing, I felt on top of the damn world.

He pulls away and leaves sloppy kisses down my neck, soft and sweet moans coming from my mouth.

"You feel so good baby," Tom whispers in my ear, his hands running up and down my body.

I smiled at his kind words, cut short by a moan, the pace he was going shortly quickens, an almost fast sped pace, hitting all the right places.

"Fuck tom," I mumble with short breaths coming shortly after.

His sharp breaths and groans were right by my ear, sounds making me go wild for him.

Sending me over the last mile, moans really spilling out of me while anytime he hits just the right spot.

He puts his thumb right on my clit, circling it for more pleasure.

The fuzziness of everything made it the best feeling I could've had, so many things running threw me but I didn't care, my brain was in the clouds, I was floating, my eyes were shut due to the spots he was hitting.

My legs were wrapped around his waist, hands in his hair.

I was already sore from the night previously, now I'll be even worse but who care? It was the feeling and memory that counts.

With him going fast, faster then I thought he could and along with circling my clit I was over the edge.

The warmness led to a Knott, moans getting louder and louder by the minute, almost signaling that I was close.

"Oh Tom baby, I'm so fucking close," I whimper, the sensation overstimulating me.

"Go ahead, my love," he mumbles into my ear, feeling him twitch inside me to signal he's close to.

He hits my good spot really hard, a loud moan leaving my mouth, releasing all over him.

Letting down from my organism, he follows behind, finishing as well.

He lays on top of me, out of breath, my chest falling and rising wrapitly.

A few moments of silence and heavy breathing, he got off of me and took the condom off, throwing it out the door and shutting the door after.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he smiles at me, kissing my cheek.

"Yeah." I nodded, sitting up.

He grabs a towel and wipes the mess on the seat, passing me my sweater for me to throw on.

he throws the towel in the back, grabbing his pants and sliding them on.

He hands me my underwear and pants, having me put them on.

He slides on his shirt. After doing so, he grabs me and sets me on his lap.

"You did so good baby," he grins, brushing through my hair.

"I'm fucking sore and tired," I mumble, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, sorry, yesterday and today having sex isn't the best combo," he chuckles, wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah, definitely not," I smile, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I love you," he whispers to me.
"I love you too," I whisper back.

----
I'm terrible at writing smut so so sorry! I'm trying to get better.
It won't let me put pictures ethier, idk why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 5.3K 142
Just some Imagines involving the boys from Mötley Crüe 🖤 Imagines in this book will be equal, so each of them get an equal amount of love! ✨Second b...
167K 5K 37
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬." "𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨�...
193K 2.1K 118
Basically, imagines involving 80s rock band members. Here's the list of bands and members. Motley Crue • Vince Neil • Nikki Sixx • Tommy Lee • Mick M...
139K 1.7K 100
Before reading this, check out my first one! (50's through 90's only!) Started: February 20, 2021 Ended: August 18, 2022