𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝐒. 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫...

By kelani_b

[ BOOK 1] What the hell are we? Tell me we weren't just friends This doesn't make much sense. More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43: The Finale.

19.

1.8K 58 22
By kelani_b

Wardell Stephen Curry.
Oakland, CA.

We lost to the Raptors in Toronto. Klay tore his ACL. After he went down, I knew we weren't winning another ring.

The flight back home was as quiet as ever. This loss was worst than the 2016 Finals. Most of our key roster members were injured, that's was a bad way to go out.

But we move.

As soon as we touched down in the Bay, I just wanted to be in the one place that brings me comfort during time like this.

Ally's house. It's late but I'm sure she's awake. And if not, I don't mind putting her back to sleep after what I'm aching to do.

The drive to her house felt longer than usual but I made it nonetheless. Alani gave me a copy of her keys a few weeks ago. They come in handy for times when I need her most.

"Honey, I'm home!" I announced upon my entry.

The house was quiet.

I walked upstairs to her bedroom and heard So Anxious by Ginuwine playing faintly in the background.

Alani was sitting on her bed in an oversized t-shirt, scrolling on her iPad. Her skin was glistening, hair wet, and her room smelling like vanilla.

The vibe was just right.

"Hey, babygirl." Alani's eyes lit up as soon as she saw me standing in the doorway.

"You're back so soon?"

I nodded and sat beside her on the bed.

"Couldn't be in that city any longer." I shook my head.

"My poor baby." She leaned in and hugged me tightly. "Are you okay?" She pulled away to examine my face.

I gave her a reassuring smile before I slowly smashed our lips together. She was taken aback at first but slowly started to ease into it. A moan escaped her lips as my tongue entered her mouth.

Alani's hands found themselves tugging on the bottom of shirt. "I need this gone, you have way too many clothes on."

I chuckled and pulled my shirt off my body.

"That's better." She bit her lip.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Is this your show or mine?"

She shook her head no. "So just lay back and let me satisfy you, okay." I pulled the oversized shirt off her body. "No panties?" I raised an eyebrow at her already naked body.

With that, I pinned her hands above her head and went to work on her neck.

"Wardell..." Alani moaned when I sucked on that spot on her neck.

She continued to moan erotically as I slid down and kissed along the valley of her breasts. Alani's breath hitches as I took her nipple into my mouth. I kissed a trail from her stomach down to her thighs.

"Shit!" She hissed as I lightly bit down on her inner thigh.

That's enough teasing, I think she's ready.

I spread her legs further apart and got the perfect view of her glistening core. "All this for me?" I watched as she dripped with anticipation.

Her back arched off the bed when I dipped my tongue between her wet folds. I felt her hand gently pull my head closer to her centre as I ate her hungrily, realising that she looks as good as she tastes.

My grip on her waist tightened as she tried to wiggle out of my grasp. Alani lost it when she felt my fingers move against her velvet like walls.

"DADDY!!!" She screamed while I vibrated my tongue against her, doing tricks I didn't even know I had in my arsenal.

"Wardell, I'm cumming!" Her legs snapped shut around my head as she came undone, her wetness coating my chin.

She looked so beautiful, now more than ever.

While Alani recovered from her orgasm, I instantly removed my sweatpants. I need to be inside her.

We both whimpered at the feeling of me slowly entering her.

This pussy was definitely designed just for me.

"Right there, baby. Right there." Alani's nails dug into my back.

My pace was slow and deep, knowing she loved that shit.

"Fuck." My body lightly trembled at the sensation of being so close to her.

"I'm cumming again!" Strings of curve words flew from her mouth as her body trembled under me.

With how how tight her walls were pulsating around me, I wasn't going to last long so I pulled out and flip her over, forcing a deep arch in her back.

"Throw that ass back, baby." I smacked her ass and allowed her to throw it back against me. Her head flew down onto the pillow, muffling her moans.

"Don't go quiet on me mama, let me hear you!" I instructed then pulled her hair back so her head now rested my on my shoulder. "You're so deeeep!"

My hand wrapped around her throat, tilting her chin up as I kissed her passionately.

Sex with Ally is definitely different. Not that I was comparing anyway.

"Oh my fucking god!" She moaned louder as the sound of our skin slapping increased.

This was probably my favourite way of showing my love for her. "Wardell, cum with me." Alani threw it back on me harder.

When did she get a tattoo on her ass?

I release her hair and watched my dick disappear inside her.

I couldn't hold out any longer.

I was about to pull out but something told me not to.

I always thought she'd be a good mother.

Alani Marie Castillo.
Oakland, CA.
The next morning.

Fucking around with Wardell literally had me snoozing my alarm this morning. I was so worn out from last night, there was just no way I was making it to work today. I called Lori and let her know I wouldn't be in today.

Gotta be thankful for my reliable staff.

As for my handsome, caring boyfriend- does he even qualify as my boyfriend?

I don't fucking know.

A shirtless Wardell was in the kitchen making me breakfast and I was praying he didn't burn my house down.

"What are you making?" I hugged him from behind, letting my hand roam his abs.

"Scrambled eggs and turkey bacon." He turned around and pecked my lips. "Have a seat, I'm not gonna burn your house down. It's just some eggs."

I giggle and did as he said.

He looks so cute. I could get used to this. But unfortunately, that's not a possibility.

"Do you feel guilty at all?" He abruptly asked. "Us doing this whole 'relationship' thing while I'm married."

I sighed. "Do you want me to be honest?"

He nodded.

"I don't feel guilty at all." I shrugged. "I mean, I do feel bad for your kids but as for Ayesha, I couldn't care less about her. She did steal you from me first."

Wardell went quiet as he plated our food.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I don't know. I mean, I love having you around me but I don't want to rebuild our relationship on someone else's pain." He answered.

"So what are you gonna do? Leave your wife?"

"I don't know, Ally." He sighed and put my plate down in front of me.

"I don't mean to sound like I'm pressuring you but, keeping this secret is going to become every exhausting."

"I know."

"I'll give you time to figure your situation out, but I'm not going to be your mistress like I was in college, Wardell."

"I can accept that." He smiled.

We went on to have our breakfast in comfortable silence until a knock on the door startled us both.

"Who could that be?" He eyed me. I shrugged and went to see how was at the door.

No fucking way!

"Wesley, what are you doing here?" He pushed past me and entered the house.

"I needed to for myself what exactly it was you were leaving me for." He scanned over my place. "It's small but it's cute, I guess." He added.

Nigga, what?

"How did you find my address?" I asked but he ignored me and walked into the kitchen where Wardell was.

Oh shit.

"Oh, so this is why you left me!" He looked between Wardell and I. "You're disgusting you know that?"

"Aye, man, watch how you talk to her." Wardell interjects.

"I wonder how your wife feels about you being half naked in your ex's house!" Wesley says.

"You need to leave! We're not together anymore, Wes! I can do whatever I want!"

He scoffed. "So you come back to the man who chose someone else over you? How pathetic." He laughed. "And here he is, doing it again. Putting you second to someone who else. Alani, you don't deserve this. Just come back home." He begs.

"Nah, she's good here. You know, with the man she actually loves." Wardell replied.

"Wesley, leave right now or I will call the police!" I warned.

"You think I care about the police? Call them! I'd go to jail for you."

That's the crazy shit I just can't deal with.

"Do you hear yourself right now?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes." He walked over and kneeled down in front of me. "I love you! Just come back home."

"No, let me go." Wardell pulled me from Wesley's grasp and protectively wrapped an arm around me.

Wes has officially lost it.

"Get the fuck out of here and don't make me have to ask you again." Wardell grabbed Wes's arm pushed him towards the door.

"This isn't over, Lani." He warningly pointed at me before leaving.

"Are you okay?" Wardell asked.

"Yeah."

"Your ex is fucking insane." He goes to lock the front door.

I sighed. "He's bipolar, Wardell."

Authors note.
Well, well, well. Very important chapter. Kinda sets the tone for the rest of the book. Y'all ready for this drama? [ Btw, P. Diddy plays Wesley in the book] Don't forget to vote and comment.
- Kelani 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.4K 57
| BOOK 1 | Ayesha is not into athletes, nor will she ever be. But when one day she bumps into the one and only Stephen Curry in the halls of Davidson...
74.7K 1.6K 75
Can y'all just read the book please?
25K 744 29
I quickly rushed over with my hands ready to catch Yesha the same time as they stepped back, when she dropped in my hand I gave her a smile. "Thanks...
180K 7.5K 19
At first we were inseparable. Then we became distant. And now we're just memories. Based on the movie Love & Basketball (DONT STEAL MY WORK)