BLUE (21+)

By CRYSTALRJ

Laura Terrawater of Crystal Pearl, the first Alpha doctor in the entire werewolf race. She was not only the f... More

Copyright and Warning
CHAPTER 1 : To Crescent Moon
CHAPTER 2 : Scent and Sessions
CHAPTER 3: Learning the Supernatural
CHAPTER 4: Alpha Indigo...
CHAPTER 5: Violet, Indigo, Blue
CHAPTER 6: First Kiss
CHAPTER 7: Fifteen years ago
CHAPTER 8: A New Beginning
CHAPTER 9: First Date
CHAPTER 10: You and Me
CHAPTER 11: Meeting the pack
CHAPTER 12: Moon Realm
CHAPTER 13: Laura's Family
CHAPTER 14 : A proud father
CHAPTER 15: Keeping a promise
CHAPTER 16: Knight in shining armor
CHAPTER 17: A Potential's scent
CHAPTER 18: Lick, kiss, suck...
CHAPTER 19: Video call
CHAPTER 20: The Dragon King
CHAPTER 21: The pack and secrets*
CHAPTER 22: Home tour
CHAPTER 23: Lily
CHAPTER 24: Raids 1
CHAPTER 25: Raids 2
CHAPTER 26: Friday night
CHAPTER 27: Five was it?
CHAPTER 28 : Fight
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38: Claire and Violet
CHAPTER 39: Love, Spare, Hunt

CHAPTER 37

8 2 11
By CRYSTALRJ

Laura

The appointment Indigo had booked with me was a waste because both of us were drowned with pack work. The events were coming up and we had missed so many days of work and now it was loading on our backs, especially Indigo's.

He wasn't home for the past two days and I was myself taken with work. Violet's blood reports were waiting to be checked and I wanted Indigo to be there at the clinic. It was when I went to the pack house to check on everything, Indigo said we could go see the doctors. So we were on our way to them, walking hand in hand. "I was thinking Violet could go explore the grounds." Indigo said, making my eyes go wide.

"That would be amazing! She'll love you more for that." I chuckled.

"I know. I'll take her tomorrow." He said.

"I'm going sparring everyday now." I told him.

"Since today?" He asked.

"Yep. Sessions begin at ten so I have a few hours to spare."

"Hmm. They'll love seeing you more." Indigo smiled, looking down at me.

"Did you reach out to dad?"

"I did. They're still on it."

"Are our warriors comfortable with them?" I asked.

Indigo smiled looking at me. "They are. Your parents are guiding them well."

"Why'd you smile?"

Indigo just shrugged. "I swear I will take no future appointments for you." I warned.

"Your loss." Indigo laughed.

"Oh my! Do you hear yourself?" I rolled my eyes.

"I can make an appointment anytime I want." Indigo grinned.

"Oh fuck off! You're off the topic. Tell me why were you smiling."

Indigo chuckled. "You started." He said and I glared at him. "I don't want to spoil the surprise."

"What surprise?" I asked too quickly. .

"Your mom warned me, woman! I won't tell you!"

"Goddess! You're such a pathetic surprise keeper." I rolled my eyes.

"You asked me!" He growled.

"And you fell for it." I laughed. "So what's the plan?"

"Hell no! You're not getting anything from me." He pushed me away, holding my face.

"Not my face, you idiot!" I growled and he did it again.

"You'll be seven feet under if you do that again." I glared at him, making him laugh.

We almost reached the clinic and Indigo held my hand, kissing it. Going in, the doctors and healers greeted us with pretty smiles. "Alpha, Luna."

"Hey everyone." I said and we all took a seat.

"How's everything on the report?" Indigo asked, suddenly growing impatient. I held his hand to assure him I was there with him.

"The potion that our healer gave her, like she said, had to work. And we are happy to say it did." She smiled, making our hearts race. I looked at Indigo who just stared at her wanting to know more. "It just worked post her shift." I nodded.

"That means we can administer doses to her everyday just so the medicine finds its route in her system and her body gets familiar with it so that her next shift wouldn't make her suffer as much as it did now." She said and the healer nodded.

"But she'll still experience the pain?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Luna. I don't think I can give you an answer now. We are hoping it shouldn't."

"What if it does?" Indigo asked.

"Then we find another way."

Indigo sucked in a breath and looked at me. "You said earlier that the medicine stops the pain, does that mean she won't experience her shifts? It's just something that came to my mind the other day and I thought I should ask." I asked her.

"Yes and no. I can't tell you unless we check. She didn't experience her post shift pain at all! That's the bigger indication. Although she might experience her shift pain as some minor ache or something." she said.

"Why don't we use this medicine for first-timers?" Indigo asked.

"That pain gives your wolf its freedom, Alpha. We are not allowed to use this as healers. But this is a first situation and I don't think we had needed to use it before her. If the council gets air of it, we'll be stripped off as healers and you know the rest." My eyes widened at her confession.

Indigo stayed unfazed. He knew about this. He knew the consequences if the council got a word. "You are my safety. If it ever gets to the council, I will be the one to face it. Do what you have to." He said as he raised his eyes to look at everybody. "No word leaves this room. Am I clear?" He gave an Alpha command to them.

"Yes Alpha."

"Indigo.."

"I'll handle it." He said, without a thought.

"What else do we need to know?" Indigo asked.

"If you approve, we'll start preparing for her doses."

"I do." Indigo said as he stood up. "Thankyou for doing this." He said.

The healer and the doctor nodded with a smile. I thanked them as well and we left. We went home to have lunch and Violet was still as a statue, laying on the couch. Her right hand held her head and her other hand held the remote near her stomach. Her left leg was thrown up on the headrest of the couch and her other leg, dangling down.

How come she's comfortable like that?

"Hey guys!" She put her leg down and sat up as she noticed us. Indigo went and kissed her forehead and I went to down some juice from the fridge.

"What did you do today?" Indigo asked her. I took the glass full of orange juice and came out.

"Jane taught me basic sparring. She taught me how to knock someone down." She giggled.

"Should we try it?" Indigo asked her and her eyes widened.

"Just don't break me." She said and got up.

"Oh he's a big softie. He won't even harm your hair." I rolled my eyes and Violet giggled, squishing his cheeks.

Good goddess! It was a sight to capture.

"I'll show what kind of a softie I am." Indigo linked me and glared.

"Sorry, I am booked, sir." I linked back and sipped my juice, blocking him.

They went outside and I went back to the room to get changed. Wearing everything that was very comfortable for air to pass, I ran to the kitchen. Violet had prepared lunch for us but it was all veggie. I wanted to eat fish. So much fish, goddess! I doubted people in this pack import fish. 

So I linked Villa, "Hey!"

"Luna, what up?"

"Do we get fish in the pack? Saltwater ones." I asked her.

"Hardly. If they are brought in then we do? Why?" She asked in return.

"I wanted to have fish. It's been so long. Who brings them?"

"The market keepers. Talk to Henry. He's in-charge of that department. He'll update you if they get any. And if you want anything, he'll take the orders for you." She told me.

"Oh okay. Thank you, babe."

"Anytime, love." She said, making me giggle. I could hear Violet and Indigo huff and puff outside, laughing and screaming too. My wolf wanted to see the chaos they were creating outside so I made my way out.

Violet had Indigo pinned to the ground with his hands behind his back in her small hand as she sat on him, her other hand holding his hair. "Where's your laughter now, bro?"

Good girl.

"I was thinking you could go explore the ground." Indigo said, distracting her.

"Omg! What-"

Bad move.

In the next second he had her pinned to the ground the same way, he just didn't pull her hair. Softie. Violet yelped and screamed as she tried to break free. "One small distraction gives your opponent the upper hand." He told her and she slumped down.

"Got it." She said and he let her go. They got up dusting themselves and went to clean up. I stood leaning on the patio and realized it had begun to drizzling. I sucked in the amazing scent of earth and let my eyes wonder around. It was so peaceful here. My entire life up to now ran in front of my eyes. Growing up in my pack back at home, my two so lovely but idiotic brothers, Clair, mom and dad, the everyday drama, the shouting the screaming, the chaos, school, getting my degree, getting involved with the hunters, seeing my mate for the first time...everything. It just felt like yesterday.

I smiled already feeling full with life.

The rain began pouring down harder. I felt Indigo come to stand behind me. His hands held my waist and he touched his lips over my shoulder. "Let's have lunch, blue." He said and I turned around. Kissing my forehead, he took my hand and we went in.

Violet was too excited to go see around. She hogged down her food quickly and made Indigo do it too. "Little one, look here." Indigo said, putting a hand over her shoulder.

"Whaa." She said, her mouth full with food.

"The ground isn't going to run away and neither are the people in the pack. Atleast chew the food." He said. She rolled her eyes and carried on, making me laugh.

"You coming?" Indigo asked me.

"Nope. I've got work. Faith and Noah are coming over after some time." I told her.

"So what are they doing? Volunteer work?" Indigo asked.

"Kind of. More like an internship. I'm paying them."

Indigo nodded. "Faith is a very quiet girl." Indigo said.

"I know. That's why I chose her. She needs to learn to come up and I am trying to help her." I told her.

"You're not eating!" Violet grumbled, making me laugh.

"Maybe we should leave Faith with her." Indigo chuckled.

"Okay! I'll take her. But just hurry for now. I linked Nora and everyone. They are waiting for me! Come on you big Alpha guy, swallow your food!" She banged on the table.

"I am taking you only if you eat properly." Indigo narrowed his eyes on her.

"That's right, baby. No one is going anywhere." I said. She was literally just swallowing her rice.

She pouted. "Okay. I'll try chewing." She said, a mischievous smile threatening to spill on her face.

"Violet seriously!" Indigo couldn't stop his smile either.

"I am! I am chewing it thirty-two times." She smiled, and chewed slowly.

Such a drama queen.

Indigo rolled his eyes, making me shake my head at them. They left after they had food. I waited for Faith and Noah as I sat watching MasterChef Australia on TV. I didn't realize when my eyes closed. The slight knocking on the door shook me awake.

I rushed to the door, opening it. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know when my eyes closed." I said, waving them in.

"So is everything ready?" I wiped my face and made them sit.

"Yes Luna. We just want you to check. We cleared the data you gave us. The last three days are still pending." Noah told me.

I ran a hand through my head and sat down, blinking the sleep off my eyes completely. "I am so sorry to tighten your schedule." I said, checking their work.

"No Luna, it's completely fine." Noah said timidly and Faith was quiet as usual.

"How's...how's Violet?" Faith all but whispered.

I looked up at her and smiled. "She's good now. Indigo took her to the grounds."

She nodded with a smile of hers and I continued checking the data. "This is good, really. the total column...." I said as I looked for it, my sleepy eyes still not helping me. "it's at the end, Luna." Noah quickly came to my rescue. 

"Oh thanks!" I said and tried to keep my mouth close as the yawn tried to surface. I went through the entire thing again, making sure everything was in the sheet. 

"Good. That's all for now. What about the letter?" I asked. 

Noah nodded and closed the excel sheet, opening another document. "Here, this is one and we have another one too." He said.

I had asked them to write a letter to the council regarding the sessions going on in the pack. We had finished three already so a letter was to be sent with the data I had collected from this pack. They would check it out and look forward to helping the pack under the new medical norms that were made recently. "Show me the other one." I asked when I finished reading the first letter he showed me."

"Here," he opened another file.

I quickly began reading it. It was absolute than the first one. I looked up at them already smiling. "I know what you did here." I smiled mischievously at them. Noah just grinned and Faith's heart was beating widely in her chest.

"You got us!" Noah said and turned to Faith. "Gee relax, Faith. We haven't done something inappropriate."

"I told him to show you this letter first, Luna. But he said he wanted to have some fun work hours so he showed you the first letter with purposeful errors and said, If you have to impress someone give them a second reason because the first impression is just temporary and blahh..and we gotta make it permanent." Faith said and the two of us stared wide eyed at her.

She spoke a lot in one go. Good growing girl!

"Wow! I am going to tell your mother we have improvement here!" Noah chuckled.

"I feel proud right now." I said as I looked at her, making her turn red. She shied away, making us laugh. We continued with our work through the evening. I explained to them the next sessions that sometimes they would have to present. Noah was beaming at presenting but Faith seemed timid.

"This is your pack, Faith. They will be so proud of you. As your Luna, I am already." I told her and she gave me a small smile at first that grew big.

"Thank you, Luna." I nodded and they left. I had some free time so I sat studying because Indigo and Violet had yet not returned. I drowned the sleep from my eyes as  I opened my favourite subject of all, cardiovascular system. 

Two hours later Claire linked me. "Come baccckkkkk." She screamed.

"Oh wow! Broken my ears." I replied. "What's the matter?"

"I'm bored. I cannot babysit Logan anymore. He's horrible." She groaned.

"What did you expect?" I rolled my eyes.

"Like dude! The fucker uses his Alpha on me. How dare he? I am supposed to keep his ass in check according to him but at the same time the bitch acts like an ungrateful little fuck!"

Logan is seriously an asshole!

"My baby. I am so sorry." I cooed.

"No! You come back! I don't care!"

"I will, bear. I love you, ya know."

I knew she would roll her eyes at me. "Like you are going to!"

"Clair." I said, softly, knowing how much she misses me and I missed her too. "We can go on a late night video chat."

"Pleaseeeee!" She dragged. "Oh by the way, Owen was asking about you." She said, making my cheeks red.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"That you don't come home nowadays. I didn't tell him you found your mate." She giggled.

Owen, my biggest crush in this entire universe. The hot body the man had was, uh! Out of this world. He was in my pack and was my senior. We did go out and get a little, tiny-tiny bit, close. Yeah but it was amazing! I can say he was the first guy I ever kissed.

Linus hated him too much.

"Uhuh...." I blushed again and slapped my cheek.

It's so stupid of me to think about him and blush.

"But Linus did." She said, making me throw my head back with a smile as I exhaled.

Shaking my head, I said, "Of course he did!" Indigo and Violet came in through the door and Violet looked like she had an amazing day at the grounds. Kidding! She looked like someone had washed her in mud.

Indigo was throwing daggers at me as he stood in front of me and Violet ran to her room.

"You there?" Clair asked.

"Yeah, I'll..I'm....Can we do the video chat thing later?" I asked her.

"Yeah babe. I am not that bored. I still have a bunch of people on my list. Bye." She said and left the link.

"You're up for some serious punishment, mate." Indigo sat down too close to me.

*********************************

Punishments are on the way.....🥵🥵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 799 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
457K 14.3K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...
174K 4.9K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
1.4K 76 19
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...