Pokémon XY Ash's Kalos Journ...

By lvbbst3

Ash starts his journey in the Kalos region. He learns new things, catches new Pokemon, and meets new people... More

The Road To Kalos
An interesting Day
New People And New Friends
The Battle
Meeting the Professor
Rampage
The Journey begins
Childhood Memories
Serena's Goal
Santalune Gym Battle
A Worried Mother
Reclaiming the Gym Part 1
Kidnapped
Mega Trouble
The Truth Comes Out
The Preforming Pokémon
The Doctor is in
The Cyllage City Gym Battle
Bake off
Malamar Troubles
Conspiracy
Thanks for the Cake
The Champion
Guardian of the Forest
Geosenge Town
Quest for the Stone. Part 1
Quest for the Stone. Part 2
Quest for the stone. Part 3
What have I Done
The Shalour City Gym Battle
Training days
The Real Battle Begins
Mirror Mirror
Welcome Campers
Nostalgia
A Special Guest
Three VS Three Finale
Ninja Showdown
The Coumarine Gym battle
Catching up with old friends
A New Rival Apperats
A date?

Reclaiming the Gym part 2

1.6K 24 2
By lvbbst3

(Clemont POV)

"Alright here I go. Go Bunnelby" I yelled throwing Bunnelby's pokeball forwards releasing the blown like rabbit pokemon.

"Bunnel" is said getting ready for battle.

"Pokemon identified to be Bunnelby"Clembot said making some beeping sounds. "Selecting counter Pokémon... Selecton compleat, releasing Heliolisk" it said shooting a pokeball from its arm. As he did my electric lizard Pokémon can out in its battle position.

"Whats that pokemon?" Ash said scanning the pokemon with his Pokédex.

Heliolisk, the Generator Pokémon. It stimulates its muscles with electricity, boosting the strength in its legs and enabling it to run 100 yards in five seconds.

Heliolisk then saw it was me and looked really happy to see me. it jumped for joy for a bit but then looked around trying to understand the position he is in.

"Heliolisk it's good to see you to, but now I need to battle Clembot and win, so listen to him for now and give it all you got" I said to him. I didn't want to hurt my Heliolisk but if I'm going to get the gym back I have to beat Clembot fair and square.

"Heli" it said nodding to me. It got back into its battle position and stared at my Bunnelby.

"Good luck Clemont" Bonnie said.

"You got this" Ash said.

"I believe in you" my dad said. And with that the battle started.

"Ok here we go, Bunnelby use Double Slap". Bunnelby then ran towards Heliolisk with its two ears forwards ready to hit him.

"Use Thunderbolt" Clembot said. Heliolisk unleashed from his collar a powerful thunderbolt straight at Bunnelby as he came close.

"Dodge it." Bunnelby was able to dodge the attack successfully, but had to stop his own attack to do so.

"Thunderbolt again" it said. Heliolisk then shot another thunderbolt at Bunnelby but he as continuing to dodge it.

"Continue with Thunderbolt" it said again. It is like does not know when to stop or change strategy. It was still calling out the same attack over and over. Although Bunnelby had no problem dodging it he can't keep that up for every.

"Come on Clemont, counter attack" Bonnie yelled from the side lines.

"I know I know" I said reassuring her. She is right, if I am going to win I will have to attack eventually. But with what?

"Thunderbolt again" Heliolisk continuing to shoot his thunderbolt at Bunnelby. Bunnelby was getting tried by moving out of the thunderbolts way. So I did something else.

"Bunnelby hit the ground with your ears".

"What is he doing?" Serena said.

"You'll see, my Clemont has some tricks up his sleeves" my dad said. Bunnelby slammed both if his ears on the ground in front of him as hard as he could. By doing so it made the dirt and sand under him shoot up in front of him and blocked the thunderbolt from Heliolisk.

"Wow that was amazing" Ash said.

"Good job Bunnelby now use dig." Bunnelby then went borrowed itself underground using his ears as shovels and was now digging his way to Heliolisk.

"Time for counter strategy, Heliolisk Bulldoze" Clembot said.

"What!?!?" I said shocked. Just then Heliolisk slammed both of his feet on the ground causing the whole ground to shake. The force of the attack was so strong that is knocked Bunnelby out of the ground and was flying midair.

"I didn't teach Heliolisk Bulldoze, how did he do that?"

"Clembot must have taught him that" My dad said. "This is not looking good for Clemot".

"Parabolic Charge" Clembot said.

"Parabolic Charge?" Ash said Confused. Just then Heliolisk shocked Bunnelby with a special kind of electricity while it was still midair and the restored some of its own health. "Did he just..."

"Heal itself, yes he did" My dad finished. "That is the additional effects of Parabolic Charge."

"Bunnelby are you alright?" Bunnelby slowly got up after getting hit from that attack. Although he was hurt he can still fight.

"That's the spirit, ok now use Mud Shot." Bunnelby then shot a barrage of mud bombs at Heliolisk, but he was ready.

"Discharge" he said. Heloilisk then unleashed an unbelievable amount electricity from its collar and intercepted every mud ball Bunnelby shot.

"Dragon tail" he said.

"Counter with Double slap." Both Pokémon then went at each other with their respective attacks and collided midair. However, Heloilisk had more power over Bunnelby and broke through the attack. Heloilisk then slammed its tail right at Bunnelby's stomach and knocked him down.

"Bunnelby!!!!"

"Man that Heloilisk is strong" Serena said. She is right, Heloilisk has not been hits once and my Bunnelby has been hit twice both of them being critical hits. How can I win, how can I beat my own Pokemon, how can I.....

"Come on Clemont don't give up, you can still win this" My dad yelled.

"But I..."

"Clemont, your dad is right" Ash said. "It's like when I battled Viola, it was hard but I never gave up. I found a way to beat her at the end, you just have to do something unexpected".

"Something unexpected...." That is an interesting idea. But I'm not like Ash I can't come up with something creative just like that, how can I.....

"Thunderbolt" Clembot said. As he said that, I realized that we are still battling. The thunderbolt was coming at Bunnelby again and I can't let him get hit again.

"Bunnelby dodge then use dig". Bunnelby was able to dig fast enough and avoided the thunderbolt.

"Wait.... The ground.... That's it"

"Use Bulldoze" he said. Like before Heloilisk slammed his feet on the ground shaking the entire field.

"Oh no not again" Serena said with fear.

"As you come out use Double Team". I said. Just before the force of Bulldoze could reach it. Dozens of Bunnelby copies came out of the hole and jumped midair in front of Heloilisk. Heloilisk was overwhelmed by the number of copies there was he did not know what to do.

"Discharge, eliminate the copies" Clembot said. Heloilisk opened his collar again and shot all the copies with all the electricity he had left. Heloilisk was now very tired from the attack after having to use multiple electric attacks is was on one knee from extreme exhaustion. When the attack finished all the copies were gone. But the strange part was so was the real Bunnelby.

"Huh where did he go?" Bonnie asked.

"Do not understand, cannot compute, error... error!" Clembot said with some sparks coming out from the side of its head.

I smiled knowing what was going on the entire time. "Why don't look behind you." Heliolisk then turned around only to see the real Bunnelby slam into is face from the dig. Heliolisk then fell back on its side from taking damage from a super effective attack.

"How did he...." Serena started.

"That was a trick I learned from Ash" I said smiling at Ash. He smiled back knowing when they were training he did the same tactic against me. "The Double Team was just a distraction, Bunnelby had been underground the entire time using dig to get to Heliolisk".

"Wow that was amazing" Bonnie said. I felt good from being able to finally landing an attack, but I then realized the battle is not over yet.

"Ok Bunnelby use Mud Shot again".

"Counter with Discharge" Clembot said. Heliolisk tried to open his collar and counter, but after taking a super effective hit and being exhausted, he was unable to counter or move and was hit dead on.

"Did not calculate this, error... error" it said with even more sparks coming out of his head. It looked like it was about to overload and explode. I couldn't let that happen to him so I needed to end this quickly.

"I'm sorry to do this Heliolisk but I have to end this, use Double Slap." Bunnelby then slapped Heliolisk with both of his ears and knocked him to the ground. After the dust cleared Heliolisk was on its back with swirly eyes.

"Battle concluded, victor... the challenger" Clembot said with a low tone. Just then he fell backwards and landed on its back and what it looks like he shutted down.

"Huh?..... what just happen" Ash said confused

"I think Clembot overloaded and shutted down" I said a bit confused myself. Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and my dad then came on the field and congratulated me on my victory against Clembot. I went over to Heliolisk who was still on the ground from the battle to see if he was alright.

"Are you ok Heliolisk?" I asked worried for my Pokémon. He then leaned up and looked at me. At first he did not know how to react, but after a couple of seconds he then had a friendly expression on his face.

"Hil lisk" it said happily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Normal POV)

Ash, Serena, and Meyer were on their way to Pokémon center while Clemont and Bonnie stayed behind at the gym to repair Clembot and clean up the gym. Ash was kind enough take both Heliolisk and Bunnelby to the Pokémon center after the battle they just had for Clemont since he was busy at the gym.

Meyer was leading the way to the Pokémon center since Lumiose City is a very big place and Ash and Serena didn't know their way around very well. Once they got there they gave their Pokémon and Clemont's Pokémon to nurse Joy and was sitting in waiting room to pass the time.

"So tell me about yourself Ash, how long have you been a trainer" Meyer asked.

"I been a trainer for years" Ash said. "My very first Pokémon was Pikachu and we entered the indigo plateau togeather".

"The Indigo Plateau! That's all the way in Kanto" Meyer said sounding surprised.

"Ya, I'm actually from the Kanto region. I live in Pallet town" Ash said.

"You're from Kanto! Then you must know Professor Oak"

"Ya he is the one that have me Pikachu"

"Amazing, you know one of the most famous professor in the world" Meyer said in awe. "Also if you don't mind me asking how come Pikachu was your first Pokémon? Isn't the starters for Kanto a Bulbasaur, Charmander, and a Squirtle?

"Ya I was wondering that too" Serena said.

"Well..... the thing is" Ash said a little embarrassed. "On the day I started my journey I kind of over slept and got there late. When I got to the lab all the Pokémon were already taken when I got there. All the professor had was Pikachu, so I gladly accepted it".

"I see...." Said Meyer. "Also I was meaning to ask you, what did happen with the whole Garchomp insident?" Ash then explained to Meyer all that had happen to Garchomp. From team rocket showing up, putting the collar on him, kidnapping Serena, and so on. When Ash told him the part about Lucas he seemed very surprised and intrigued at the same time, like he knows exactly who he is talking about.

"So Meyer, I was wondering if you could tell me anything about yourself" Ash asked. "Were you the previous Gym leader here before Clemont?"

"Yes I was" Meyer admitted. "I was the gym leader for many years in till I passed it on to Clemont so I can retire".

"Why did you retire?" Serena asked.

"So I can.... Uh..... Have more time for my hobby" Meyer said sweat dropping.

"What's your hobby?"

"I rather not say, let's just say it is important and the less people who knows the better."

"Huh... you sound a kind of like my friend Lucas" Ash joked. "He does not say much either." Just as Ash said that Clemont and Bonnie walked into the Pokémon center with both Magnemite's andMagneton's pokeballs. "Hey, your back"

"Ya it took a while to clean the gym and fix Clembot" Clemont said as he and Bonnie sat down with everyone else. "So how is Heliolisk and Bunnelby?"

"They are still with Nurse Joy but they should be out soon" Meyer said.

"I hope so; I need her then to look at both Magnemite and Magneton." Clemont said. "They were still knocked out from when we battled them."

"Oh.........ya" Serena said looking down and a little disappointed with herself.

"Serena? Are you ok?" Bonnie asked looking at Serena with concern.

"Well.... It's just..... when Fennekin battled them she didn't do well at all". Serena said sounding even for disappointed with herself. "Fennekin couldn't even hit them and got seriously hurt. It's my job as a trainer to make sure that Pokémon are safe and well trained but I couldn't even help her when she was hurt"

"Serena it's not your fault and it's not Fennekin fault either" Ash said trying to comfort her with his words. "You didn't get a chance to bond and train your Fennekin yet, over time you and Fennekin will get stronger and be able to take care of yourself just you wait".

"I don't know..." Serena said still looking down. "I'm not like you Ash, I don't know how to raise Pokémon like you when you started off, I don't know if I can ever....."

"Serena!" Ash yelled a bit trying to get her to listen and stop criticizing herself. "Let me tell you something about when I started off. When I got Pikachu from professor Oak it was the happiest day of my life. But the thing was when I got Pikachu he wouldn't even listen to me, heck he even shock me when I tried to pick him up".

"Really?" Serena said sounding a bit surprise at Ash as she looked back up at him. "But you and Pikachu look like really good friends."

"We are now, but back then Pikachu couldn't even stand me at first because it has some bad experience with people before" Ash said. "It took a lot of convincing to get Pikachu to open up to me".

"What did you do?" Bonnie asked. That made Ash freeze when Bonnie said that. What happened that day was a lot of bad memories.

"That's.... what happened was one of the most dangerous things that even happened to me" Ash said looking down.

"Oh... I'm sorry Ash you don't have to talk about it if you...."

"No no its ok" Ash said looking back up again. "What happened was me and Pikachu was we were being chased by a flock of angry Spearow when I accidently made them mad. Pikachu and I were running as fast as we could but it was not use. We eventually slipped and fell to the ground, what was when Pikachu was getting attacked by the Spearow as he was laying on the ground. I then tried to protect Pikachu and shielded him from the Spearow's attacks. Pikachu was really amazed on how I was protecting him when he didn't even like me at first. But after I was about to be attack by all the Spearow at once Pikachu jumped in front of me and knocked out every single Spearow there was and save me. From then on Pikachu and I became best friends and got stronger togeather".

"Wow.... That's quite a story Ash" Serena said. "You are always in some kind of trouble aren't you?"

"Ya... well.... It happens" Ash said with one of his hands behind his head a little embarrassed. He then look at Serena with a serious look as if he was going to say something important. "The point is Serena; I didn't start off any better than you did. I never gave up and kelp going forward, that is all you need to do".

"Do you really think so?" Serena asked.

"I know so; it took me a lot of time to get Pikachu as strong as he is today, if you just believe in yourself you will be able to accomplish all kinds of things". Ash said with a thumb's up. "Just you wait."

Serena then smiled and got a look of confidence. "Your right Ash" Serena said. "I can't be down from what happened today. I just need to train Fennekin more and believe in myself."

"Thanks Ash I need that" Serena said looking back at Ash.

"No problem Serena" Ash said with a smile. "And remember you're not alone, you also have me and everyone else to help you out. If you need help with anything just ask."

"Uh...Right I guess I do" Serena said blushing a bit. She is so lucky to have someone like Ash in her life. He is so caring and supportive and he always knows what to say to make me feel better.

"Here we go again with the blushing" Bonnie thought to herself. At that time Nurse Joy came out with Pikachu, Fennekin and everyone else Pokémon completely rested and well energized.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash POV)

It was now latter that night. Everyone was staying at Meyers place when he kindly offered me and Serena that they could spend the night as his place. Serena and Bonnie were in Bonnie's room already fast asleep while I was still up talking to Clemont in his room as we were getting ready to go to sleep.

"Hey Ash?" Clemont asked.

"Ya Clemont"

"I'm really sorry for all you went through when you tried to challenge the gym. I had no idea that Clembot would try to shock you."

"It's ok Clemont" I said smiling at him. "It was not your fault, I'm just glad that Clembot is fixed and won't be shocking anyone else ever again."

"Ya I made sure that he won't do it again" Clemont said. "Also Ash I took away the requirement that a challenger needed four badges in order to battle, so you can challenge the gym if you want."

"Actually....... You originally wanted the challengers to be strong right?"

"Uh ya... why?" He asked

"If that what you wanted at first, I will just come back when I have four badges. I want to be stronger when I challenge the gym here."

"I see..." Clemont said. "If that's what you wanted then ok you can come back when the time comes" Clemont said.

"Thanks, but also when I challenge the gym I don't want it to be Clembot I want it to be you"

"Me?!?!" Clemont said a bit surprise. "Are you sure?"

"Ya after seeing you battle Clembot I really impressed on how you beat him."

"Thanks but I own my victory to you Ash" he said.

"It's not my victory Clemont it was yours, you just learned from be. So when the time comes I want it to be you."

"I see, alright if that's what you want I'll give you a battle you won't forget" he said.

"Great can't wait, anyways it's getting late good night"

"Good night Ash." And with what we were both asleep

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Normal POV)

It was not midnight in Lumiose City where a masked man and a Blaziken were standing on the top of prism tower looking over the city. He was up there investigating the area from where the Garchomp incident took place.

"So... this is the place where it happened" the man said.

"Blaz" the Blaziken said. Just then both of them heard footsteps behind them as a figure was coming towards them from the shadows and was getting closer.

"Who goes there!!!" the man said getting in a fighting stance.

"Relax" the voice said. "It's just me" the figure then came into the light. When the light revealed who it was it was no other than Lucas who was standing there with his Smeargle standing right beside him. "I figured you would be up here."

The man then dropped his battle stance and looked calmly at Lucas. "Ah Lucas it's good to see you again, any luck on your assignment?" He asked.

"Not yet I still have a long way to go" Lucas said with his hands in his pockets.

"So what brings you hear?" The man asked.

"I heard what happen about the gym, I take it that Clemont is well now that you have the gym back" Lucas asked.

"Ya he is. He is actually on a journey with you friend Ash, Also I heard what happen last week from him about the Garchomp incident"

"You have?!?!" Lucas said sweat dropping. "Did he happen to mention..."

"Yes he talked about you" The man said as he took off his mask and revealed it was Meyer. "I didn't know you were back in Lumiose."

"Ya... well... I need some time off so I came here to clear my mind." Lucas said. "Anyways what do you think of Ash? You can tell he is a unique trainer".

"That's he is" Meyer said. "Though I would like to see him in action."

"I'm sure you will. Knowing Ash he will get himself in a situation where you can see how strong he really is."

"You have really taken an interest in this trainer haven't you" Meyer said. "Any reason why?"

"Let's just say he reminds me a little about me" Lucas said as he stared out overlooking Lumiose with his Smeargle.

"I wonder it he will be part of something big?" Lucas thought to himself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 179 15
(Y/N) Travels through the Kalos region and later meets Ash (first story so your allowed to judge)
69.8K 1.4K 44
An amourshipping story taking place in an alternate reality following the Kalos gang. Ash, Clemont, Serena and Bonnie go through many adventures thro...
6K 174 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
71.9K 1.3K 22
the xy gang has now finished travelling all of the kalos region, and ash is now ready to challenge league. serena, ashs childhood friend has mixed fe...