The Void Dragon: Rimuru

De ChaosDragon06

gsudnsmsidbsmkzjd hqbzbofns x Many grammatical error and Wrong spell all spelling. Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: Creating Universe
Chapter 2: The innocence is Gone. Part 1
Chapter 3: The Innocence is Gone. Part 2
Chapter 4: Veldanava
Chapter 5: Introduction
Chapter 6: Decisions
Chapter 7: Training.
Chapter 8: Sibling.
Chapter 9: Velzard.
Chapter 10: New Sibling.
Chapter 11: Velgrynd
Chapter 12: The "Training"
Chapter 13: Veldora
Chapter 14: Veldora's Friend
Chapter 15: Children's Adventure
Chapter 16: Vacation!
Chapter 17: Vacation! Part 2
Notice!!
Chapter 18: Last Name(?)
Chapter 19: Family Bonding(?)
Chapter 20: Family Plan!!
Chapter 21: Beach!!!
Chapter 22: Beach!!! Part 2
Chapter 23: Back to Training!
Chapter 24: The Last Universe.
Chapter 25: Status!
Chapter 26: The Battle!
Chapter 27: The Battle! Part 2
Chapter 28: The Battle!! Part 3
Chapter 30: The Battle!!! Part 5.
Chapter 31: The Battle!!! The Finale.
Chapter 32: Creating Something.
Chapter 33: Love.
Chapter 34: Slumber!
Chapter 35 : Long Time
Chapter 36 : The Date!
Chapter 37 : The Date! Part 2.
Chapter 38 : The Threat(s)
Chapter 39 : The Red Demon.
Chapter 40 : Guy vs Veldanava
Chapter 41 : Rudra and Lucia.
Chapter 42 : Rudra and Lucia Part 2.
Chapter 43 : ..........
Chapter 44 : Comforting Veldora
Chapter 45 :
Chapter 46 :
Chapter 47 :
Chapter 48 :
Chapter 49 :
Chapter 50 :
Hello!!
Notice.....

Chapter 29: The Battle!! Part 4

1K 36 38
De ChaosDragon06

*Velzard side.*

Velzard stare at the two individual infront of her and thought.

Velzard : 'Is that it? That's their full power? I expect a lot when Velgrynd said that this world is dangerous but they are all too weak.' She said when she suddenly remember the one person who caught his Brothers attention. 'Unless thats the one Velgrynd's talking about, That must mean that guy power is really dangerous that she even felt it even before we enter this Planet.'

The reason why she was able to see their Fullpower is because Yami and Vannica is not sealing their power. Infact, They are not using an Avatar because to them, Using an Avatar is a disrespect towards a Warrior who fights for his/her life.

Yami : "Finish?" He ask looking at Velzard.

Velzard  : "Hm? What do you mean?"

Yami : "I ask if you're finish preparing?"

Velzard : "Why would i need to do that?"

Vannica : "Because we're gonna Fight you! Isn't that exciting!?" She said enthusiastically.

Velzard : "Exciting? What is?"

Vannica : "This Fight!! What else!?"

Velzard : "Oh, Is that so? I'm sorry i'm not informed that fighting a weakling will be exciting."

Yami : "Huh?" He blurted dumbfounded.

He, Who respects all of his enemies, Even if they are weakling, is getting underestimate? Getting lookdown?

Vannica meanwhile is frowning when she heard that and thought.

Vannica : 'How rude! This girl doesn't even have a little bit of Respect towards her enemies! I should teach her a lesson on How to respect her Enemies!!'

Yami and Vannica rush towards Velzard with different reason, Yami don't want someone disrespecting him and Vannica wants to teach her a lesson.

They are getting closer to Velzard when they suddenly hear her Voice. The same ice cold voice she uses when she was talking to them.

Velzard : "As i thought, You two are Boring." She said and prepare for a Wide range attack.

( A/N - This attack but Much Bigger. )

She uses this attack, Not only to kill the Two but to also kill all of the Monsters in her Area.

She ended the fight much quicker than her two siblings because she is Prideful, Too prideful and she likes showing her superiority to her enemies.

Beside, She respect her enemy too, That's why she always finish the Battle fast because to her, The longer the fight when she know that she can end it quicker, is disrespecting her Enemies.

She's about to absorb them when she hears Veldora's Shout.

Veldora : "Hey! Sister!! Did you se- Whoa!! That's really big ice!! Are you trying to make an Ice castle or something!? "

Velgrynd follows Veldora and surround her body with her Aura because she obviously don't like cold Temperature.

Velzard : "Huh? I'm not making an Ice castle." 'Though, That's a good idea, I should make one.'

Velgrynd : "There is no monster here Veldora. Infact, there is not even a Monster in this Whole Planet anymore. The only monster alive is the one Brother is staring right now." She said and look at the direction where Veldanava is.

Veldora : "The one who emits an Aura as big as Brother?" He ask seriously and look at where Velgrynd is looking.

Velgrynd : "Yeah." She pause and look at Velzard. "Sister, Please absorb them now, we need to help Brother." She said and teleports where her Brother is.

Velzard quickly absorbs them and Follow Velgrynd.

Veldora is there standing alone and said to himself.

Veldora : "Do Brother even need help?" He decided to just follow her sisters.

After the three arrive, They see Veldanava and the Monster looking at eachother.

Veldora : "They've been staring at eachother for a really long time without moving." He said and suddenly realize something. "Is Brother..........gay?"

Velgrynd and Velzard heard this and immediately cover their mouth so they don't laugh. Of course, Veldanava heard this got panic and shouted.

Veldanava : "Wha-!? I'm not!! I'm trying to analyze this guy, okay!?"

Velzard : "Excuses, Excuses."

Velgrynd : "Right~? You should've told us. We won't judge you, Brother or should i say, Sister~."

Veldanava : "What is wrong with all of you!? I told you, I'm not gay!!"

*Rimuru's side.*

Rimuru is seating on the Couch, drinking his Juice while hugging Ciel. They are both watching they're Child when Veldora ask a Question.

( Veldora : -Is Brother............gay? )

Rimuru hearing this spits his Juice in surprise, Ciel went wide eye on what she hears.

( Veldanava : Wha-!? I'm not!! I'm trying to analyze this guy, okay!?

Velzard : Excuses, Excuses.

Velgrynd : Right~? You should've told us. We won't judge you, Brother or should i say, Sister~.

Veldanava : What is wrong with all of you!? I told you, I'm not gay!! )

Rimuru right now is holding his Stomach and is Laughing uncontrollably while Ciel is laughing just a little.

Rmuru : "HAHAHAHAHAHA This is Hilarious!!"

Ciel : "Fufufu, Indeed."

*Back to the Siblings*

Veldanava : "I told you, I'm not gay!!"

Velzard : "Sure, Sure. I believe you." She said sarcastilly.

Veldora : "That's what Siste- I mean Brother said." He said while trying to hold his Laugh.

Velgrynd : "Right~? That's what sh- I mean he said." Fufufu.

??? : "Finish?"

Veldanava : "Hm? Yeah."

??? : "I see." He said while stand up from his Throne. "My name is Ivaraj/Ivarage can i know your name, Warrior?"

Veldanava : "My name is Veldanava, The first and the oldest Child, Nice to meet you."

Ivaraj/Ivarage : "Are you the only one who will fight me?"

Veldanava : "Yeah, What about it?"

Ivaraj/Ivarage : "Interesting, You think you alone could beat me?"

Veldanava : "I'm confident at that."

Ivaraj/Ivarage : "I see, It's been a while since someone challenge me in one on one Fight. So, Shall we start, Veldanava?" He ask and bring out his Sword.

Veldanava : "We shall." He said and also reveal his sword.

They look at eachother for a while when suddenly......

*Clang!*

And that's the start of their Battle!!
.
.
.
.
.
——————————————————

Name : Velzard Tempest
Race : True Dragon
EP : 40,953,983,963,934 ( Infinite with Frost Magicule Breeder Reactor and Turn Null + 1,936,978,754 ( When she uses her personal Sword, Frost. )

Origin Skills :

Frost Magicule Breeder Reactor.

Ultimate skill :

Divine Ice King : Cthulhu
God of Sea : Poseidon
Void God : Azathoth ( Can use it with Rimuru's Permission. )

Abilites :

Danmaku
Time Stop
Existence Erasure
Absorption
Attack Reflection
Damage Transferal
Dimension Travel
Reactive Evolution
Soul Manipulation
Information Manipulation
Matter Manipulation
Space-Time Manipulation
Mind Manipulation
Unholy Manipulation
Holy Manipulation
Data Manipulation
Life Manipulation
Death Manipulation
Conceptual Manipulation
Air Manipulation
Water Manipulation
Ice Manipulation
Heat Manipulation
Hellfire Manipulation
Void Manipulation
Law Manipulation
Physic Manipulation
Light Manipulation
Darkness Manipulation
Energy Manipulation
Gravity Manipulation
Plasma Manipulation
Fate Manipulation
Spatial Manipulation
Reality Manipulation

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

28.5K 510 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...
58.5K 1.6K 29
── ❪ 🏒 ❫ ❝ cause he was sunshine, i was midnight rain. ❞ social media and real life. connor noon x fem oc. ©️ blushrots, 2023
66.9K 1.2K 64
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ɪs ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀs, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜʀɴs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ"
11.5K 279 17
𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 �...