๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ | ๐’. ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ...

By kelani_b

[ BOOK 1] What the hell are we? Tell me we weren't just friends This doesn't make much sense. More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43: The Finale.

16.

2.2K 64 34
By kelani_b

Alani Marie Castillo.
Oakland, CA.

The time read 04:38 on my clock when I was awakened by Wardell's constant shifting. It's like he just couldn't get comfortable. I know he's stress and all but damn.

I knew I should've had him sleep on the couch.

As I laid wide awake, I thought about what happened last night. The restraint it took to reject him, I still don't know how I did it. I don't want any lines to be blurred in this 'friendship' of ours since we kissed already. But Wardell is still Wardell man, he's just irresistible.

This man is literally the epitome of sex on legs.

I always knew he was hot, but he was on a different level now. He obviously works on his body, he's stronger, arms are bigger, shoulders are wider.

I've been needing a place to rest my ankles on now that I think about it.

I brush the dirty thoughts to the back of my head and attempt to fall back asleep until an erotic moan flew from Wardell's mouth.

The fuck?

I turned my lamp on and saw his face all flushed, his chest heaving up and down.

I know he's not having a wet dream right now.

In my fucking bed???

He better be dreaming about me or we're gonna have some serious problems.

I flinched as he moaned and turned to lay on his back. It was weird to watch him like this because he was asleep and secondly, because his moans sound so sexy.

Chills run through my body as his hand gently grazed my thigh. Once again, I was frozen.

I was torn between respecting him and wanting to jump his bones right there.

After about a minute of contemplating, I just said 'fuck it' and slowly peeled the covers off of his body.

My eyes immediately darted to the imprint that was tainting his basketball shorts. How can one man be so adorable and absolutely sexy at the same time? God has favourites fr.

I wasted no time and reached for the waistband of his shorts and released the beast from its cage.

It was beautiful just like the rest of him, no surprise there.

I placed my hands on his thighs and before I knew it, I was on my knees in front of him. I wrapped my hand around the base and licked at his tip, sending shivers through his body. I bobbed my head up and down as I sucked on his veiny shaft. He felt so perfect in my mouth.

With the eliciting sound of Wardell's groans, I reached down between my now naked half and rubbed my clit to match the speed his dick filled my throat with.

His toes curled everytime his tip hit the back of my throat and I was loving every second of it. I looked up at Wardell and his eyes suddenly snapped open. He look startled at first but his facial expressions changed once he noticed what I was doing. He let out a string of curse words as he slightly sat up to get a better view.

"What are you doing?" He breathlessly asked.

I ignored him and proceeded to fondle his balls with my hand and he lost it.

Got eemm!

"Alani!" He yelled and grabbed me by my hair, his length popping out of my mouth. I wiped the corners of my mouth, feeling satisfied with myself.

I love this kinky shit.

I was now sitting on his lower stomach, letting him catch a break before I snatch his soul again.

"Again, what are you doing?" He repeated.

"I want you! I've wanted this for a long time! Can I have it?"

"B-But what about Ayesha?" He stammered.

"I don't really care about her, Wardell." I reached backwards to line my entrance with his shaft. "And you don't either since you're not stopping me." I smirked. "She's not me and you know she won't fuck you like I'm about to."

He chuckled deeply and crashed our lips together. I slid down his shaft as we both let out a shaky breath.

"You're so tight." He groaned. "You been waiting 10 years on me, haven't you?"

I was unable to form any coherent response as he rolled my hips to a pace he liked. I slowly bounced on him, allowing him to hit each spot inside me.

"Yes, Wardell! Fuck me!" I moaned as he smacked my ass repeatedly. My legs began to give out, Wardell noticed and flipped us over.

He placed my leg on his shoulder and pounded into me relentlessly.

"You look so fucking beautiful." He smiled and leaned down to suck on my neck. His strokes were long and deep, just how I like it. I wasn't sure how much of this I could actually take so I pushed at his stomach to get him to slow down.

"Nah, take this shit! You wanted this, remember?" He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. Wardell's hips snapped as he drove deeper inside me, making the headboard rock against the wall. Thankfully, my family left yesterday morning so we had the house to ourselves.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum!" I managed to get out through gritted teeth.

"You better not cum until I tell you to!" He demanded and began rubbing circles on my clit.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as my legs began to violently shake.

"Wardell, please." I begged as the combination of his strokes and his fingers became too much.

Wardell looked down at my flushed face and smirked. "Cum." He ordered.

And I did just that, a knot formed in the pit of my stomach as I released all over him. Wardell let out some inaudible phrases as my walls tightened around his dick.

"Cum for me, daddy." He bit his bottom lip as I took charge and I stared into his hazel eyes.

A hand found my throat as I felt him throbbing inside me.

"FUUUUCK!" He let out a throaty groan and landed beside me.

We both starred up at the ceiling, attempting to catch our breathes.

"Alani Marie, you are a freak." He turns on his side to face me.

"Just for you, baby." I giggled.

"You coming to Toronto with me?" He asked.

"It's too short notice. I haven't made provisions at work..." I explain.

"You can always fly with the team." He suggested. "Please, I need you."

"It's 6am, your flight leaves at 10am and you want me to pack still?"

"Yeah, hurry up." He lightly spanked me as I got out of bed.

"The things I do for you." I shake my head.

"I might start coming here more often if I get woken up like this." He got out the bed and stood there in all his naked glory.

Got me wet all over again.

"It wouldn't hurt to take a quick shower right?" I bit my lip and stared at his naked frame.

"Not at all." He chuckled and followed me into the bathroom.

It's about to be a great day.

Later On.

After our shower, I had to hurry up and pack. It was so rushed but I managed to be done on time. We made it to airport safely and soon we were en route to The North.

Tiana, Gia and I sat at a table together while the guys huddled on the other side of the plane, going over last games loss.

I briefly made eye contact with Wardell who sent a wink my way before he focused back onto what Coach Kerr was saying.

Sometimes I wish we could actually be a normal couple but sadly, that might never happen.

Call me stupid but I know I'll probably be the other woman for a while but I'll rather take that then not get to be with him at all.

I was here before Ayesha, right? So technically he's not cheating. I mean, he's clearly still in love with me so if anything, I'm the one getting cheated on. I dated him first and she stole him from me.

I believe this man is my soulmate, he's just wasting his time on someone else right now, I mentally rolled my eyes. Tiana will probably call me delusional if she could read my thoughts.

"Alani! What are you smiling at?" Tiana snapped her fingers in my face. I zoned out I guess.

"Just thinking." I replied. Gia side-eyed me.

"You look different today. I just can't tell what it is." Tiana noted.

"I'm having a great morning, that's all." I shrugged and sipped on my coffee. I was feeling hella tired so this coffee needs to wake me up a bit.

"We saw you pulling up with your Wardell." Tiana teased. "He must have something to do with it." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"You still remember our bet right?" Gia reminded me and I facepalmed myself.

"How could I forget? Y'all fake as hell for that."

"Speaking of the bet, did anything happen between the two of you yet?" Gia eyed me.

"That's exactly what I wanna know." Tiana said.

"Nothing happened." I said, sternly. "He just offered to pick me up this morning." I lied. "I told him I was coming to Toronto with y'all."

"Yeah, right." Tee scoffed.

"You have to tell us if something happens, Lani. I'm about to be $200 richer." Gia ordered.

Like she's not making 6 figures a year.

"What are we? Teenagers girls?"

"No, but clearly you're madly in love like you are a teenager, so..." Tiana shrugged.

"I'm not in love." I whined. "We're jus-"

"Just friends. We know!" They said simultaneously, making some of the guys turn in our direction.

I buried my head in my hands.

I attempted to ignore Gia and Tiana for the rest of the flight and catch up on some work.

It's gonna be a long flight.

Author's note.

My virginity watching me write this chapter:

Anyways, let me know what y'all think about the spicy 🌶️ scene. Not bad for my first try. Ngl, I enjoyed writing this. We'll see if I do more in the future. Don't forget to vote & comment.
-Kelani 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.9K 44
[BOOK 2] it's when arzaya and stephen meet again years after college, but things turn out quite differently (disclaimer: lots of trigger warnings, a...
52.3K 1.7K 26
"๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚. ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป...
134K 4K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...
48.7K 784 38
| BOOK 2 | SEQUEL TO THE STORY OF US || Things didn't end so well for Steph and Ayesha in college. They went there separate ways and moved on. Now 5...