Be My Moon

By nidhi181002

Situations made Shivaay a billionaire CEO into a Mafia leader. His only motto of life was to avenge his siste... More

1.It's Riya
2. First Interaction
3.He's So cute
4.She's my best friend
6. The Save
7. To the Palace
8. An old foe
9. Engagement
10. The Slap
11. Dhruv!
12. Outing!
13. Truth!
14. Video
15. I want her as my Mumma!
16. Time for truth
17. Mumma
18. Disagreement
19. The talk
20. Feeling of home
21. Proposal
22. 'Hot' Chocolate
23. Happy moments

5. Shopping

436 29 0
By nidhi181002

Riya

I came home and changed into a comfortable night suit. I know it's day time but who cares. I can't take my mind out of Druv. He reminds me of Riyansh whom I lost a year ago. I lost him a few days after I lost my best friend Manik. I wanted to save him with my life but I could not. Druv looks exactly like him. But I know I lost him forever. I didn't see his body but it was confirmed by my another best friend Rudra. We three were always together and used to share everything. Them being 4 years older than me never bothered any of us.

Manik married his love Nisha and had Riyansh. But we lost all of them last year when Manik was trying to catch a notorious gangster. He was a special branch officer. Manik's attempt to put an end to that gang has led to the death of his whole family. I miss him so much. He is more like a family than a friend to me. Tears started rolling down my cheeks even before I notice it. I need a distraction to take my mind out of this. Just then my phone started ringing. It's Druv. I answered the call.

"Hey Ru!"

"Hello Riyu!" yes he calls me riyu.

"How is your wedding planning going on?"

"Idiot. So you do remember your best friend is getting married?"

"ofc I do."

"Then where were you yesterday night? why didn't you answer my call?"

"Sorry I was busy with something. What happened?"

"It's Tanya."

"What happened to her?"

"She wants to match everything from bangles to heels to bindi. She is making everyone run like we are in some templerun."

"Isn't it your favourite game Ru?"

"I'll kill you!" I'm enjoying his frustration very much.

"Stop laughing or I'll kick you."

"Come try you idiot."

"Riyu it's serious yaar. Tanya is giving us panic attacks. Please come and help us."

"Okay boss! I'll come right away. We will go shopping. I need to purchase somethings too."

"I'm doomed now."

"Well you deserve it."

"Come fast. We have to leave to Udaipur in 3 days. We have many things to do."

"On my way."

I threw my phone on the bed and started to scan my cupboard to find a suitable dress.

I finally fixed for a jean top and wore a shrug on it. I decided to leave my hair loose.

Riya's look

I drove to Rudra's place. Rudra took me and Tanya to a shopping mall in his car.

Shivaay

I came to office but I couldn't take my mind out of Riya. I think I've hurt her with my words. The first thing I'm going to do after going home is to apologize  to her. Just then rahul came into my office.

"Shivaay are you ready for the meeting?" Yes he calls me Shivaay when we are alone. He is my best friend. But he will address me as boss when other people are around just to show-off how professional he is.

"Okay."

"But we are heading to a mall for this meeting."

"Isn't the meeting supposed to be happening in the client's hotel?"

"Yes but he had to check out for some reason and he wants to complete this meeting as soon as possible. So he requested to meet in a restaurant in the nearby mall."

"Okay. That's better. We can buy something for Druv and Riya."

"For Riya?" He asked raising an eye brow.

"Yes I need to apologize to her."

"Are you sure you just want to apologize not anything else?"

"Nothing else."

"Okay Okay." He said in a moking tone.

We reached the mall where we are ssupposed to have a meeting.

Riya

"We are here for more than an hour and you girls haven't chosen a single dress." Rudra complained.

"It's my wedding Rudy everything should be perfect." Tanya replied.

"What about you Riyu? Why didn't you pick anything till now. You usually take less time to make choice."

"Yes but it's your wedding Ru! My best friend's wedding. I should look gorgeous."

"Well whatever you wear Tanya will be more gorgeous ."

"Aha you got a wife so you are neglecting your best friend's feelings now. I get it."

"That's not what I meant."

"I get it. Bye."

"Where?" Tanya asked getting tensed.

"To try this. I picked a dress and rushed towards the trail room."

I can hear Tanya scolding Ru for being rude. But it's common for us. Ru always used to mock me and Nik(Manik) used to teach him a lesson for me. I really enjoy when Ru gets scolded.

After we both completed selecting our dresses for emergency situations (yes we already completed our shopping for the functions these are only for the situations if some mashup occurs in last minute) Tanya wanted to have something so we went to the restaurant.

Shivaay

I was having a meeting with my foreign client when she walked in with two others and took a seat few tables away from me.

I can see her clearly. She is looking gorgeous even in those normal clothes. Her long silky hair is floating in the air due to the air conditioner situated just above her. They ordered something and I  kept looking at her from my place. Okay I was literally staring at her.

"Boss do you want to change your seat?" Rahul asked in a mocking tone with a smirk on his lips.

"Damn this idiot found out." I said to myself before redirecting my focus towards the client.

By the time I completed my meeting she completed her dinner and was about to leave. She bumped into the nearby table and was about to fall. I was about to react but the person with her grabbed her hand. I was unable to see his face because of his sitting position. Even now I can't see his face. Who is this person? I was getting restless. They walked out hand-in hand.

While I was saying good-bye to my client rahul went to get our car.

By the time I came out she was already gone.

"Searching for someone? Naah lemme ask again. Searching for some Riya?" Rahul asked smirking like a fool.

"No why would I?"

"I thought you were curious to know who was with her."

"Did you see him?"

"Curious aha."

"Not at all. By the way who was it?" Damn me why can't I just keep my mouth shut?

"I didn't see him but.."

"But?" Why the hell is he giving pauses like it's some idiotic game show?

"But you don't need to worry. He is just her friend and he is getting married soon."

"With whom?" Why did I shout?

"Cool man. Not with Riya. He is marrying Tanya."

"Who's Tanya?"

"She is the daughter of one of our raw material suppliers."

"Do we have an invitation?"

"I guess. But why?"

"We are attending that wedding."

"What?" Rahul was so shocked with my statement.

"He is our supplier. We should take part in their happiness."

"How come you have never took part in any other suppliers happiness? Are you going there for their happiness or your happiness?"

"My happiness?"

"Yes your oriya"

"What?"

"I said oreo. Do you want some oreo milkshake?"

"No." I can see him smiling but chose to ignore it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
114K 4.6K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...
2.5K 192 24
♛𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ 🦋𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝🦋 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...
22.5K 919 17
This is the story of two best friends... Priya Singhania- A soft spoken girl facing her hurdles alone... After her parents divorce she was alone left...