POGUE PRINCESS

By voidstilessbae

More

CAST
1: Agatha, you bitch
2: Fuck The Police?
3: The Milwaukee Beverage
4: Diver Down
5: Simple Triggers
6: The Death Compass
7: Trippin' Out
8: Rory's Great Escape
9: To Going Full Kook
10: Kook Princess
11: They Hit Us, We Hit Them
12: Deny, Deny, Deny
13: I've Fucked Up
14: Midsummers
15: A Bad Analogy
16: Unnecessary Imagry
17: Then Leave!
18: Weed Is Weed
19: She Can't Aim For Shit
20: Cash For Gold
21: Kill Or Be Killed
22: Unconscious
23: I Never Stopped Loving You
24: Rock Bottom
25: The AirStrip
27: It'll Smash... Eventually
28: The Fucking FBI
29: Stay Of The Cut
30: Pogue Style
31: P4L
32: You're A Deadman
33: Ticking Time Bomb
34: Girls Are Confusing
35: I Can't Read Cursive
36: The Truck's Fucked
37: Package Deal
38: Ask The Bride
39: The Party
40: Sarah Or Rafe
41: The Way Of The Food Chain
42: The Things We Do For JB
43: I'm With Him
44: Did Hell Freeze Over?
45: The Cross Of Santo Domingo
46: Nothing-To-Lose Club
47: Wise Words From Rory
48: An Addict Sees An Addict
49: Bon Voyage
50: The Mathlete
51: A Second Chance
52: It's My Fucking Birthday
53: Marry Rich
54: The B Team
55: The Surprise
56: This Shit Ain't Over
57: Poguelandia
58: Fly The Fucking Plane
59: Big Mistake
60: Home Sweet Home
61: Really...Really Harsh
62: Whatever JB Says Goes
63: Why Me?
64: Mike, The Stupid Kook
65: Stupidest Son Of A Bitch
66: Cameron Development
67: Fuck Rafe
68: The Video
69: A Warrant
70: A Tinderbox
71: Stay In The Matrix
72: The Journey
73: Frickin P4L

26: Lions Den

2.6K 81 0
By voidstilessbae

AURORA TRIED to act as if nothing happened on the Airstrip. But she couldn't: Peterkin was dead, Sarah hadn't called, and Rory couldn't get that image out of her mind. She washed her hands repeatedly, trying to get the blood off of her raw skin. She looked in the bathroom mirror, not even recognising herself. Rory was her own stranger.

Someone knocked at the bathroom door and it slowly opened. JJ smiled slightly, "Hey, Rory. John B's heading down to the station. You coming or staying?"

"I'll go." Aurora replied, her voice raspy and sore from what had happened.

"You sure?" He questioned, and Rory looked down at her hands again. Tears blurred her vision, as JJ grabbed a towel to dry her hands. He bent down to her eyeline, drying her hands, "Are you okay?"

Aurora hesitated before shaking her head, "I-I couldn't save her, J. I watched... I watched her get shot. Peterkin was a cop, but she was different. She's helped us so much, JJ, and I ran."

"No, no." JJ reassured, "It wasn't your fault. You tried to help, but you ran for your own safety. She told you to run, right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Exactly, she told you to run because she cares for you." JJ continued, "She wanted you to finish what we started. To get the Gold. It wasn't your fault."

Aurora nodded, before pausing, "Sarah hasn't called."

"Maybe Rafe took her phone." JJ suggested, "I'm sure she's okay, Rory, she always is."

The two stood in silence, as Aurora thought of Sarah. JJ broke the silence,

"You love her, don't you?"

Aurora shook her head, trying to deny the fact she was completely in love with Sarah. But instead, she shrugged, then nodded, "It's complicated."

"Complicated, how?" JJ questioned curiously, as he leant on the door frame.

Aurora sighed, "When I see her, it's like nothing else matters. I look at her and I'm happy, but when she's with John B she's like a total fucking stranger. We used to be together, but every-time I look at her, it's like we never broke up. The fact that she cheated on me, still hurts, but it doesn't bother me anymore- I just want her again."

JJ paused for a moment, taking all of the information in, "If I were you, I'd just tell her."

"Good idea, JJ." Rory replied sarcastically, "I hadn't thought of that one."

***

Kiara drove the Pogues to the police station, somewhere that Rory would never thought that JB would voluntarily go. They arrived outside, and Pope coughed continually because of the weed JJ gave him.

"Easy there, Chief." JJ patted him on the back, then he looked at John B, "Okay, I'm gonna be real with you right now. You might end up in the lions den, but you don't go there on purpose. It's fundamental. Just like my old man always told me, you should never ever trust cops, no matter what the circumstance is."

"Your old man is an abusive liar." Kiara reminded.

"I agree with JJ." Pope nodded, "Fuck the police."

Kie frowned, "You goin' to the dark side now?"

"When's the last time the police ever helped us?" Pope questioned.

"Peterkin always looked out for me. Tried to, at least." John B blurted out, "They need to know."

"I hate to go against my family's morals here but... Peterkin was never a bad cop." Aurora agreed, "Fuck the police, apart from her."

John B and Aurora cautiously walked into the police station, which was surprisingly empty for the South Side. John B walked up to the front desk, followed by Aurora- who still couldn't believe she was voluntarily at a station.

John B cleared his throat, "Uh... Excuse me, ma'am."

"This is not a good time, kid." The lady replied, as the Deputies spoke on the radio, discussing reports on Peterkin's death.

John B mumbled, "We know who shot the Sherif."

"You stay put." The lady replied, as she stood up quickly, "I'll get a deputy."

The lady ran down the hall, leaving John B and Rory in silence. Due to seeing somebody get shot, the two weren't up for talking anyway. Aurora had never seen John B more upset, except for when Big John went missing.

Shoupe spoke on the radio, "We have a suspect in our 31. John Routledge."

Aurora and John B looked at each other quickly, both sharing a confused and panicked look. John B? Aurora thought, He didn't kill anybody.

Another cop replied, "Copy that. All units, be on the lookout for John B Routldge."

Shoupe replied, "Sixteen year old white male. Six foot. Last seen wearing board shorts, a 'bad brains' t-shirt, and a faded red hoodie."

"Copy that."

The doors quickly opened and two deputies, Plumb and Thomas, cautiously stood in the door frame. Aurora grabbed John B's wrist in fear, stepping in front of him in a protecting manner.

"He didn't do anything." Aurora said shakily, as she held one of her arms out in front of her to make sure the cops stayed calm, "I swear, he didn't do shit."

"Just... breathe. Alright?" Plumb reassured, but still pointed her gun in the direction of the two kids.

"Show me your hands, boy." Deputy Thomas insisted calmly.

Plumb nodded, "John B, do what he says."

John B slowly raised his hands from his pockets in surrender, however, Peterkin's blood covered his palms, "I-I didn't do it...I didn't do it, okay?"

"Don't... move." Thomas said through gritted teeth, noticing the blood and getting angrier, "Don't move!"

Despite the instructions, Aurora tightened her grip on John's wrist and sprinted out of the station. The two deputies chased after them, as Rory and John ran towards Kiara's dad's car.

"Kie! Start the car!" John B yelled, causing the three in the vehicle to panic.

"JJ!" Rory shouted, "Pope! Kie!"

Aurora tugged on the door handle, before Kiara unlocked it and they both threw themselves inside. Sherif Plumb chased after the car, managing to grip into the door handle.

"Shit! Drive!" JJ shouted, "Swerve, Kie!"

"I'm going!" Kiara shouted back, "I'm sorry!"

"Go! Kie, Go!" John B yelled in fear.

"What did you do?" Kiara panicked.

"Open it." Pope insisted to Kiara, then gave a confirmation look to Aurora, who opened the car door- causing the Deputy to roll on the floor.

"You assaulted an officer?" Kiara worried, "They'll file a report, Rory! What were you thinking?"

Aurora panted, trying to catch her breath, "It's nothing I haven't done before."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 0 10
teenage hunting for treasure but there's more
1.9M 22.6K 37
"๐–๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡?" "๐˜/๐...๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„." ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐†๐„๐‘ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†: ๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐๐”...
1.8M 38.6K 52
june march is a kook | completed
447 9 5
แด€แดœแด…แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ แด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แด€ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด› ษขษชส€สŸ. ๊œฐส€แดแด ๊œฐษชแด แด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แดสŸแด… แด›แด ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แดสŸแด…, แด€แดœแด…แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ สŸษชแด แด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แดแด‡ส€แดษด๊œฑ. สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด ษช๊œฑษชแด› แด‡แด ...