The Void Dragon: Rimuru

By ChaosDragon06

gsudnsmsidbsmkzjd hqbzbofns x Many grammatical error and Wrong spell all spelling. More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Creating Universe
Chapter 2: The innocence is Gone. Part 1
Chapter 3: The Innocence is Gone. Part 2
Chapter 4: Veldanava
Chapter 5: Introduction
Chapter 6: Decisions
Chapter 7: Training.
Chapter 8: Sibling.
Chapter 9: Velzard.
Chapter 10: New Sibling.
Chapter 11: Velgrynd
Chapter 12: The "Training"
Chapter 13: Veldora
Chapter 14: Veldora's Friend
Chapter 15: Children's Adventure
Chapter 16: Vacation!
Chapter 17: Vacation! Part 2
Notice!!
Chapter 18: Last Name(?)
Chapter 20: Family Plan!!
Chapter 21: Beach!!!
Chapter 22: Beach!!! Part 2
Chapter 23: Back to Training!
Chapter 24: The Last Universe.
Chapter 25: Status!
Chapter 26: The Battle!
Chapter 27: The Battle! Part 2
Chapter 28: The Battle!! Part 3
Chapter 29: The Battle!! Part 4
Chapter 30: The Battle!!! Part 5.
Chapter 31: The Battle!!! The Finale.
Chapter 32: Creating Something.
Chapter 33: Love.
Chapter 34: Slumber!
Chapter 35 : Long Time
Chapter 36 : The Date!
Chapter 37 : The Date! Part 2.
Chapter 38 : The Threat(s)
Chapter 39 : The Red Demon.
Chapter 40 : Guy vs Veldanava
Chapter 41 : Rudra and Lucia.
Chapter 42 : Rudra and Lucia Part 2.
Chapter 43 : ..........
Chapter 44 : Comforting Veldora
Chapter 45 :
Chapter 46 :
Chapter 47 :
Chapter 48 :
Chapter 49 :
Chapter 50 :
Hello!!
Notice.....

Chapter 19: Family Bonding(?)

1.9K 51 49
By ChaosDragon06

In one of the Elementary School, There is one Class that stand out the most. Why? Because in this Class, There is a Teacher that always make a Joke whenever he is Teaching. Not only that, He makes the Lesson easier to understand.

Veldora : "Okay Class, Listen up!!" He said and Claps his hand. After a second all of the students Quiet down and listen to their Teacher. "Tommorow we will have our Periodical Exam. So, I expect that all of you will review all of the Lesoon i teach you because all of them are in the Exam, Is that clear?"

All : Hai!! Sensei!

Veldora : "Good! You all can go home now. "

After he said that, All of the students get up and started to leave and they didn't forget to bid a Goodbye to their Teacher. After all, Veldora is their Favorite Teacher. Not only in their Class, Even other class.

After the students left, Veldora is organizing his things when he suddenly remembers.

Veldora : 'Hm, Did i write any new Chapter?' He thought and look for his notebook where he is supposed to write his new Chapter. He flip the page and see not a single letter in it.

Veldora : 'I-i haven't write a single thing!? Not even a Title for this Chapter!?' He thought, Shock that he didn't write a single thing in his Notebook. 'sigh I guess i'm just gonna start. No point complaining about it.' He said to himself and sat on his Chair to start his Work.

*3 Hours Later*

Veldora : 'Yawn, I finish it! Finally! And now the only thing that i need to do is to send this to my Manager so he can Publish this.' He thought and send his work to His Manager through Delivery. "What time is it, Anyway?" He ask himself and look at his Watch and see. "7:28 PM, huh? So i work for Three hours?" He said and suddenly Yawn. "Yawn, I'm getting sleepy, Maybe i should sleep here? I mean our curfew is 12:00 PM and it's only 7:28, and i can just put an alarm so it can wake me up, so i guess i can sleep a little bit?"

After he said that, He checks the surrounding if there is someone and see no one, so he use his Imaginary Space and take his Futon. He put his Table in the Corner so he have some space for his Futon. He set his Futon and lay down to sleep, forgetting the fact that he didn't put an alarm to his Phone.

*5 Hours Later*

In the Middle of the Night, We see Veldora running through the streets while thinking..

Veldora : 'Damn it, Damn it, Damn it! Why did i forgot to put an Alarm!?' He thought while increasing his Pace so he can reach home Faster.

After an Minute of Running, He Finally reaches their home. He stops at the Front door while Catching a Breath.

Veldora : :I pant... finally pant... reach pant... our pant... House.' He thought while panting.

After he reagin his Breathing, He open the door and enter the House. He put his shoe into the shoe rack and Quietly walk to his Bedroom when suddenly...

Ciel : << Where were you, Young man? >> She said and sip her tea.

Veldora hears that Voice and Stop, He looks up to see Ciel standing on the stairs while holding a Cup.

Ciel : << What time do you think it is? >> She said while walking downstairs.

Veldora : "I-i'm s-sorry, Kaasan. B-but i f-fell asleep at school a-and i f-forgot to p-put an Alarm." He said while trembling

Ciel : << Hm, I see. Follow me. >> She said and go straight to the Living room and of course, Veldora Follows.

Ciel : << You three, Do you plan to come in or do you want to stay outside? >> She said loud enough so the three individual outside can hear it.

The three heard it and immediately enter the house. They put their shoes in the shoe rack and walk upstairs when suddenly....

Ciel : << Go to the Living Room, now. >> She said in her Commanding Voice and the three immediately follows.

Ciel : << Now tell me, Why did the three of you come home late? >> She said and sip her tea... again.

Veldanava : "W-well, Today is the Birthday of my Secretary and they plan to surprise her so they invited me. Of course, as their boss, I agreed because it might be too rude if i didn't attend to the Birthday party."

Velzard : "W-well, For me is the same as Veldora, I fell asleep at school and forgot to put an Alarm."

Velgrynd : "F-for me, I watch some Movies and i-i didn't notice the time."

Ciel : << I see, We- >> She didn't get to finish her words because she got interrupted.

Rimuru : "Ciel~ Is our Child already  home?" He said while walking downstairs and walk to the living room.

Ciel : << Yes, They are already here. >>

Rimuru : 'When did they come home?" He sat down beside Ciel.

Ciel : << For Veldora just now, But for the three oldest, They are already here 30 minutes ago, They just didn't want to enter. >> She said and look at her Oldest to see them Trembling.

Rimuru : "I see." He said and look at his Children. "So, Why didn't you want to enter?"

Veldanava : "W-well, I-i don't know, I'm sorry."

Rimuru : "I see." He stand up and walk toward his Children. "Veldanava, Your a good boss, keep up the good work, ok?" He said while patting his head. "Now go to your Room." He said getting a nod from Veldanava.

Rimuru : "Velzard, Don't force yourself too hard. You need to rest sometimes. So, if you get tired just rest, ok?" He said while also patting her head. "Now go to your Room." He added getting a nod from Velzard.

Rimuru : "Velgrynd, I know how much you love to watch Movies but please always look at the time, ok?" He said while patting her head. "Now, Go to your Room" He added getying a nod from Velgrynd.

Rimuru : "The same as Velzard, Veldora. You need to rest when you are tired and don't Force yourself." He said while Patting his head. "Now go to your Room." He added getting a nod from Veldora.

After the Four of his Children get to their own Room, Rimuru looks at Ciel and see her with dumbfounded expression.

Ciel on the other hand is thinking something.

Ciel : << 'Huh? I'm supposed to scold them, Right? What happen?' >> She thought Dumbfounded because of how Fast things Happen.

She is about to ask Rimuru on what did he do when suddenly....

He pinned her on the Couch!!!

Rimuru : "You know, Ciel. I thought i told you to wake me up when they are here?" He said while caressing Ciel's Stomach down to her 'Flower'.

Ciel : << W-well, I-i want to ~hnm~ to scold them First before ~hnm~ I wake you up. >> She said while Moaning.

Rimuru : "Hm, I see. But is that my Instruction?" He said while touching her 'Flower'.

Ciel : << N-no ~hnm~. >>

Rimuru : "Did you follow my Instruction, then?" He said and kiss her. After a minute of kissing, He let go of Ciel and said. "So? Did you follow?"

Ciel : << N-no~. >> She said while having a Heart shape Pupil.

Rimuru : "So, What do you think i should do to my Disobedient Wife?" He said while putting his Finger into her 'Flower'.

Ciel already knowing what's about to Happen, Teleport them into her Imaginary Space and undress herself while saying.

Ciel : << Please, Punish this Disobedient Wife! >>

Rimuru : "I really should punish you. I mean, You? A sex Slave? Ordering his Master?" He said even though he didn't mean what he said.

The reason he said this because of Ciel Personality. Ciel is both Sadist and Masochist at the same time. He treats his Wife as a Equal but in this kind of play, Ciel wants to be treated as nothing but a sex slave.

Of course, At first Rimuru disagreed. After all, He can't bring to treat Ciel like that but after some convincing words, He finally agreed. When they first did it, Rimuru at first is not comfortable. But after some time doing it, He awakens his Sadistic side and Ravage Ciel until her Mind is Broken. Now let's go back to the Topic.

Ciel : << Please! Punish this disobedient Sex slave and use me as you please!! >> She said while having a Heart shape pupil while her face is Full of Lust.

Rimuru : "I will my Dear, I will." He said and Kiss Ciel aggressively.

And that's how Rimuru and Ciel spend their Night and no! They will not have another Child. Maybe in the Future, Who knows?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.2K 64
"สแดแดœส€ สœแด€ษชส€ ษชs แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ า“ษชส€แด‡, แดŠแด€ษดแดœแด€ส€ส แด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s, แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› ส™แดœส€ษดs แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด"
6.9K 152 17
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
18.4K 307 53
pain.
29K 510 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...