Dangerously In Luv | KTH

By mythe1820

Y/n has amnesia. She wakes up with no memories, at all. A man is with her. Kim Taehyung. He calls himself her... More

Intro
1: Awakening
2: Who Are You?
3: Boyfriend?
4: Visit
5: Home
6: Wake Up
7: Work
8: Respect
9: Friends
10: Boyz With Fun
11: Date
12: Serendipity
13: Talk
14: What Am I To You
15: Car Drive
16: Dinner
17: Sweet Night
18: Autumn Leaves
19: Christmas Tree
20: Kiss
21: Surprise
22: Confession
23: Photos
24: Clash
25: Lie
26: Caught In Lie~
27: Like
28: Vacation
29: 21st Century Girls
30: Airplane Pt.2
31: Paradise
32: Tomorrow
33: Sea
34: Danger
35: I'm Fine
36: Am I Wrong?
37: R U Happy Now?
38: So What
39: Zero O'clock
40: Good Day
41: Fake Love
42: The Truth Untold
43: Don't Leave Me
45: First Love
46: Graduation
47: Hold Me Tight
48: Still With You (Bonus)
49: Taehyung's POV (Bonus)
50: Hints (Bonus)

44: I NEED U

91 11 0
By mythe1820

Author's POV

It was the next day. You had woken up late with dried-up tears on your cheeks. No one woke you up since they knew you needed rest. You slept quietly. You didn't dream about anything but didn't have any nightmares either. It was a quiet night, filled with pain.

You woke up and realized that you weren't in the same bedroom and bed you used to sleep in. You didn't wake up feeling the warmth of his body. You didn't feel his arms around you. You didn't see his beautiful bare face. Once you understood you weren't sleeping next to Taehyung the whole night, new tears fell from your eyes.

You got up and went to take a nice, warm bath to avert your mind.
-
Taehyung on the other hand, couldn't sleep that well. He was leaning against the front door the whole time, causing him to be extremely uncomfortable and cold. His whole back hurted. When he woke up, he just went to lie down on his couch. He didn't want to do anything, even though he knew he had work.

He was depressed. Didn't want to do anything now that his reason for living left. He felt terrible. He was sorry. Sorry for all the things he did, the lies he told, and for breaking the one he loves the most like that. But there's nothing he can do anymore...It was over.
-
You came out of your room and entered the kitchen, just to go back to your room with some food. You didn't want to come out of your room. No matter how much you missed your family, you weren't mentally prepared to act like everything was fine.

You ate your food and lay down in bed. You grabbed your phone from under the pillow. You expected a text, a phone call, or something from him but...nothing. It made you feel as if everything was indeed fake. It made you feel as if you were the only one imagining that what you had was real.

Hours passed and you finally left your room to go sit in the living room. No one had said anything to you about staying in your room the whole time. They figured you needed some time for yourself. You just got your memories back after months, after all.

You sat on the couch as you watched something on the tv. You weren't paying attention to the movie playing on it, as you were just blankly staring at it. Instead, your mind wandered off to Taehyung.

Felix cheerfully went to sit down next to you to watch the movie. You immediately noticed how his smell was different then from Taehyung's. Somewhere in your heart, you were disappointed it wasn't the same scent you loved smelling. It wasn't the same scent of the person you loved... Not that you didn't love Felix, it was your brother so obviously, you did but it still felt different of course.

It was hard for you. It hadn't even been one day and Taehyung was all you could think of. Everything reminded you of him.
-
Taehyung had been slouching down in the house the whole day. He felt like he had no purpose in doing literally anything. He didn't eat anything and just sat on the couch, thinking about you. Thinking about how he fucked up.

The day had gone by with you both thinking about each other. But that's all you could do. Think.
-
It was the next day and things already got worse.

You ate but didn't have the strength to do anything. You were also in a state of depression. You were tired, hurt, and crying the whole time. It wasn't good for your health. It wasn't good for your child. You knew that. Even though you felt absolutely shitty the whole day, you made sure to get all the nutrients that you and your child need. You weren't careless. Just hurt.
-
Things with Taehyung had gotten worse. He didn't go to work again and was just laying down in the dark on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in his hand and some plain bread on the table. He never drinks. He hates the taste of it. But now, he just drinks to forget everything. He wants to drink his pain away but it isn't really working. On the other hand, it's just making things worse.

You both had been receiving phone calls and texts from your friends. Jungkook and Lisa got informed that you hadn't been coming to work for two days. They asked the rest if they knew anything, but they were clueless too.

They got worried and had been trying to reach both of you the whole time but had no luck. You had turned off your phone and Taehyung didn't even look at his. No one knew what was going on.
-
The next day, you decided to stop being this depressed. You obviously couldn't do that but tried to at least make sure you weren't holed up in your room the whole time.

But even that wasn't easy. No matter what you did, memories of you and Taehyung flashed through your mind.

If you were making breakfast, you would remember how Taehyung would sneak up from behind and back-hug you. If you were sitting at the dining table, you would remember how he would have this beautiful boxy smile on his face whenever he saw you made his favorite dishes. If you would lay in bed, you would remember how he would lay next to you, completely spoon you and sing for you in that incredibly deep voice of his.

You couldn't escape from him no matter how much you tried. You thought the distance between you would let you forget everything but no, it's only making you miss each other more and realize how much you love and need each other.
-
That day, Taehyung had gotten a visitor. Jungkook had come to see why you both weren't reachable and not coming to work.

The doorbell rang and Taehyung, who was completely intoxicated, rushed towards the door, thinking it was you. He quickly limped towards the door, needing to hold things on his way to keep his balance. He opened the door with an expectant look and tears but slowly became disappointed once he noticed it wasn't the person he wanted to see.

Jungkook immediately got worried after seeing him like that. When he saw the state of the living room, he became even more worried. Beer cans were sprawled over the floor, bottles of alcohol were lying on the table, and shattered pieces of glass were on the floor. Taehyung looked as if he didn't sleep for days. His clothes were just some sweats, his hair was a mess and his face was pale. They sat down and Jungkook kept asking him things but Taehyung didn't answer. He answered only one question.

"Hyung...Where is Y/n?" Jungkook asked completely worried.

Taehyung felt like dying at that moment.

"She left me." He answered in a voice deeper than ever.

Taehyung felt like his heart got stabbed and just wanted to drown himself. Saying those words out of his mouth felt like hell for him.

Jungkook got confused about the situation and kept asking questions. Eventually, Taehyung told him about everything that happened while he cried his heart out.

Jungkook was disappointed and lowkey mad. He had warned him. He had warned him you both would end up hurt if he kept keeping away the truth. He was mad that you were feeling completely broken. He was your friend so he cared about you. He was mad that Taehyung had lied to them too. But what's done is done. He can't help you both.

Jungkook stood up from the couch to leave. He didn't want to see Taehyung now.

"Where did Y/n go?" He asked coldly.

"I...don't know," Taehyung replied.

Jungkook couldn't believe him. He scoffed and left the house. He immediately called the rest to inform them about what happened.

They were all disappointed. They didn't like how Taehyung had lied to them too. They also felt really bad for you. But there was nothing that they could do. They decided to leave Taehyung alone for a while to let him realize what he has done and maybe figure out how he can fix it. If it's even fixable...
-
It was five days after you left. You were sitting against the door of your bedroom. Crouched down with your head between your arms that rested on your knees. No one was home. You were all alone, allowing you to continuously cry your eyes out. You had reached your limit. You had fallen deeply into depression. You couldn't pretend she was okay any longer.

You had tried to move on, live like he wasn't part of your life anymore but you couldn't. Every moment you thought of him. Your mother even commented how you weren't the same as before...

You missed him, you want him and you need him. You can't live without him. You haven't been yourself, you haven't been able to properly do everyday things without messing up because your mind is somewhere else, you aren't happy and you are definitely not okay. You need him to be yourself again, just like Taehyung does...

You both needed each other to be complete again. You can't continue living without each other. Even though your relationship was toxic, the love you had for each other was real and pure. Maybe Taehyung took it overboard but he would do anything for you because he loves you with all his heart. And so do you.

You aren't completely sure what love means, but you were sure that you love him. Everything he did, made you happy. Every time he looked into your eyes, your heart would skip a beat. Every time he would say sweet things, you would start blushing. Every time you would have a simple night together, just talking or sitting together, you felt like those were the most precious time of your life. If this wasn't love, then what was it?

Your lives won't ever be the same without having each other in them. That is why you are soulmates that can't be apart from each other.
-
"I need you!" You both yelled out while crying and breaking down on your own, thinking about each other.
-
It was a week after you left and you were two weeks pregnant. You were having trouble with it. At first, you were very happy with knowing that you were pregnant. You were happy thinking how happy Taehyung would be after he heard you were pregnant.

You had already imagined how you would start a family and peacefully live together for the rest of your lives, how you would play with the child, how you would spoil them and give them all your love. But as they say, don't dream too much because when your dreams won't come true, you'll get disappointed.

You felt conflicted now. You broke up with Taehyung so should you still give birth to his child? Do you even want the child now? Should she tell him about it? And if you would, how? Sending him a text would just be wrong in your books but you didn't want to face him yet. You just didn't know.

At this point, you wished you had never wanted your memories back. You wanted to just forget everything and live peacefully in the fake world Taehyung had created. You had rather lived in the lie than in this cruel truth. Your whole world was in Taehyung so it didn't matter if it was fake or not.
-
You decided to go outside to take some fresh air. You were sick of sitting in the house and your mom complained about not having enough onions anyway. You went to the supermarket, not caring you were in your brother's big hoodie and sweatpants. Hair in a bun.

You got your onions and were standing in line to pay.

"Y/n!?" A familiar voice spoke up from behind her.

You turned around and saw who it was. It was Jungkook, standing there with a pack of toilet paper.

"Jungkook..." You didn't know how to feel about him standing in front of you. Having your memories back, embarrassing moments came up in your mind. Jungkook played a huge role in your past, after all.

"Y/n where have you been the whole time?" Jungkook asked, eyes and words filled with worry.

"I was staying at my parents' house..." You softly spoke. Not wanting to look into his eyes, you looked down at his shoes. You were too humiliated. You were scared he would laugh at you for being so stupid. Or that he would mention something about your past.

He sighed.

"Are you okay...?" He softly asked as he scanned you from head to toe. You nodded your head.

It was awkward between you. If you weren't standing in the supermarket, you would have started saying random stuff to cover up the silence.

"You know... I met Taehyung." He spoke up.

Once he took his name, you immediately looked up at his face.

Jungkook immediately understood that even though you said you were fine, you weren't and that you missed Taehyung. It was clearly written all over your face.

"I really don't wanna say it but...He really regrets everything, you know? He isn't in a good state and he even drinks. I might sound like an idiot right now but he really needs you, Y/n. And I can clearly tell, you too. You both need each other. Yeah, he lied to you, yeah he fucked up and I'm also mad at him for that but he's wanting to fix everything...As much as I hate to say it... Maybe you should give him a chance and start all over? I'm not saying you need to forgive him, no but maybe you can find a way so you both don't end up all depressed and sad."

Jungkook didn't like how Taehyung treated you and him but he knew how much Taehyung loves you and how he actually has a good heart. Maybe his way of doing things is completely wrong, he still didn't mean any harm. He just wanted to be loved by the one he loved... And jungkook understood that. He noticed how you both weren't happy with what had happened and that your ego is also too big to confess what you really want. So Jungkook decided to help a little. He can't see the people who he cares about in such a bad state.

You looked down and bit your lip. You didn't expect him to say these things but you knew you would have to face these words from someone. Your ego side wanted to just leave Taehyung and let him rot all alone, but the other side told you, you needed to help him, to help yourself. Hearing Jungkook say these things, somehow gave you more courage to make things right.

But there was something that had been bugging you in your thoughts so you decided to ask Jungkook.

"Say...How did I meet Taehyung again?" You asked as you looked up at him again.

Jungkook was confused as to where the sudden question came from.

"Well, you two probably first met when we hung out after college once. Hyung and the rest of us met when we were in high school. You didn't go to the same high school as us so at college must have been the first time, yeah." He explained.

"Did-" You were about to ask something again but got cut off by Jungkook's phone that was ringing.

"Oh, sorry. Give me a second," He picked up the call.

"Yes, hyung? Ah, sorry! I'm coming!" He said with a worried face. He hung up.

"Sorry, Y/n. I have to go. Yoongi hyung is stuck on the toilet with no toilet paper so I had to get some but he's waiting for some time now. I'll see you another time. Text me if you need me." He said frantically before he rushed away to pay for the toilet paper.

You had to laugh at what he said. It was somehow funny imagining Yoongi stuck on the toilet. You could already hear him curse at Jungkook for taking so long.

You had laughed for the first time in a long while. You realized that because you were away from Taehyung, you also kept your distance from the rest of the boys. You had missed them too...
-
You had come home from the supermarket and were sitting on your bed, thinking.

You were thinking about what Taehyung and Jungkook said.

For you, Taehyung was a stranger, a stalker. But if Jungkook was telling the truth, then that means you went to college together. But why couldn't you remember that? You kept trying to think about it and figure it out but your head suddenly started hurting a lot, causing you to wince in pain.

_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.2K 14
A loner. A nobody. Gets married to someone she doesn't even know! Or does she really? 18+ story. Read at your own risk. Started: 18.01.01 Ended: 18.0...
727 29 7
"The Cold CEO Kim Taehyung is madly obsessed with his Secretory but he has a girlfriend" Is it just an obsession or a forgotten love? "I thank God th...
10.3K 513 32
Tae who lost his memory at one incident Will he regain his memory back or not? Will tae handle jungkook's pyschoness? Or leave him. Kim taehyung ak...
61.1K 3K 51
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...