disaster apocalypse daily

由 ihatemetabolism

Author: Seven Nights Forget Love Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-21 Latest: Chapter 83 The end of t... 更多

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (1)
Chapter 24 (2)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Revised)
Chapter 44 (Revised)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 70

237 14 0
由 ihatemetabolism

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 70

    "Song Jin." Chu Hong stepped forward a little excitedly.

    Song Jin was also very excited. Friends before the end of the world did not expect to see them again after the end of the world, "Are you okay?" He saw that although there were wrinkles on Chu Hong's face, her complexion was not much.

    "It's pretty good, how about you?" Even though he already knew about Song Jin's situation, he still wanted to hear it from him.

    "Yeah." Chu Hong nodded with tears in her eyes, and turned her head to pull Leng Fan, "This is my husband, you know him, I still listened to him, wondering if the person named Song Jin is you. I didn't expect it to be. "

    While talking, Li Mo came out of the kitchen, saw the two greeted, "Brother Leng is here, this is my sister-in-law."

    "I accompanied your sister-in-law." Leng Fan replied and glanced at Chu Hong Very gentle.

    "This is Chu Hong, that's what I told you, you still remember." Song Jin said to Li Mo with a smile.

    Originally, Li Mo had heard Song Jin say that Leng Fan's wife had the same name as a friend of his, so he knew it, and also knew the "fate" between Song Jin and Chu Hong. "Remember, what a coincidence." Chu Hong and Song Jin met on a blind date, but they were not destined. At that time, Chu Hong had a boyfriend. Later, she also married her boyfriend and went to the provincial capital. I remember the last time they communicated. It was Chu Hong who thought that Song Jin's plane had an accident and called him, but that time she was at her mother's house and not in the provincial capital, and the two of them had no chance to meet when Song Jin went back.

    Several people sat down, and Song Jin and Chu Hong chatted with each other about things after the end of the world.

    Chu Hong returned to the provincial capital before the end of the world. At that time, the earthquake destroyed most of the city, and her home was also destroyed. She escaped the catastrophe because she went to the supermarket to buy things, but her husband and children were gone, and a dozen-storey building collapsed. In the ruins, Chu Hong was trapped in the supermarket for a week. When she came out, she found that her child and her husband were gone. There was desolation everywhere. People in the city had fled outside. There were not many people in the city anymore.

    Later, when the communication was restored, she contacted her parents. Knowing that her parents were still alive, she felt more or less comforted. After going through all kinds of dangers, she came back here to find her parents. Fortunately, her parents were waiting in this city for fear that their daughter would not be found.

    Her parents only had her one daughter, and her relatives fled to death. The remaining family of three struggled to survive. Thanks to her parents, the family still had a place to live. As aboriginals who had always stayed in the city, they There has always been a place for survival in many times of change.

    Chu Hong used to be an accountant, but after the apocalypse, she was useless. Because her mother used to be a tailor, she and her mother went to the ruins to collect old clothes, sewed them and exchanged them with others, and lived a good life. At least not starving. Later, by chance, Leng Fan was rescued, and the two developed feelings for each other, got married and had children.     After hearing Chu Hong's experience, Song Jin couldn't help feeling a little emotional. Chu Hong's experience is almost the experience of most people in the last days. Many people have lost their relatives and friends. Human beings are small in the face of disasters. They have no time to grieve. In order to survive, they It's all so hard work. Song Jin remembered that there was a statistic above that after the apocalypse, except for the period at the beginning, almost no one committed suicide after two or three years, and no matter how difficult they were, they always wanted to live.     Just like Song Yu and Zheng Ming, if such injuries are caused to their bodies before the end of the world, although they can survive, they will definitely be depressed for a while, but now they hardly have any sadness and depression, but are full of yearning for life. They will think about losing their arms or legs, and how they will have a bad life in the future. They think more about what kind of artificial limbs will be more helpful, or how to improve their strength. Their mental state is positive.     Song Jin thought that was the case, human beings would never be knocked down in the face of disasters.     "At that time, I was sad and sad. I just looked at the ruins. I was so powerless. I couldn't even find their bodies. At that time, I really wanted to go with them, but I thought that my parents were still far away, and I thought that they might not be there without me. I can’t survive. So I got stronger, I saw too many partings of life and death on the way back, and I have a new understanding of being alive.” Chu Hong said a little emotionally.

    She looked at Song Jin and smiled, "You know when I saw my parents guarding the house that was about to become ruins, the windows in the house were nailed with broken wooden boards, and the house was cold, and they hid in a hut , a dilapidated iron barrel was placed in the middle of the ground, burning wood picked up from the outside, and we could only hug each other to keep warm every day, obviously we could go to a warmer place, just so that I could find them and see them when I went back Do you feel like that?"     "At that time, I just had one thought, no matter how difficult the future is, I will live. Not for myself, but for my parents." Chu Hong's eyes were red, but she didn't cry.     Leng Fan held Chu Hong with his hand, patted it with a smile, "After it's all over, there won't be such a day." When he experienced the pain of losing a loved one, if it wasn't because of Chu Hong, he wouldn't have come out so easily .     Chu Hong smiled at him, "It's okay, I met an old friend, that's why I remembered these things. You don't know, Song Jin and I met on a blind date at the beginning."     Everyone laughed after listening, This is also a kind of fate.     After the apocalypse, some friends can’t be seen anymore, plus Chu Hong didn’t stay at home after getting married. Originally, she didn’t have many friends. After seeing Song Jin, Chu Hong had a lot to say, and Li Mo and Leng Fan happened to have something to say, because Chu Hong The relationship with Song Jin is much closer.     Leng Fan also told Li Mo what he knew, "Wan Qiang and Wan Gang have a team, and there are quite a few people, but there are less than ten people with strong fighting power. Wan Qiang is a smiling tiger, thinking Many, he is the leader of their team, and the strongest is archery."     Li Mo nodded, "No wonder his arms look thicker."     "Well, he can still use both hands, he has worked hard, Wan Gang is simple-minded, he obeys his brother's words, he is very strong, and his melee attack is very strong, one is worth ten. For long-distance, he can't do other things well, he is best at throwing stones, he is far and accurate, I think Once, the fixed target within 100 meters was hit with perfect accuracy, and the moving target pheasant couldn't hide."     "That's really strong."

    "However, the strength of the rest of their team is average. They are stronger than ordinary people. They also brought a lot of old and weak women and children. These people are relatives of the Wan family brothers. They used to be from the same village, and they have mutual understanding. Blood relationship, it is said that when the village was in trouble, some people ran away from them. At the beginning of the end of the world, the Wanjia brothers supported those people by their own ability. Later, some of them grew up, so they worked with them and became skilled. , but there are only a dozen or so that can be used, but these Wanjia brothers are very righteous, and there are many old and weak in their team, but none of them died of starvation or freezing."

    Li Mo nodded, "I think Zeng Yi is looking for this time. They are all small teams. I don’t know what’s the matter. It stands to reason that there are three big teams that he can control now, so he can’t use us anyway.”

    Leng Fan shook his head, “I don’t know too well, it’s just that Ling Feng They seem to know something there."

    "Ling Feng, the captain of the Fengyun team?" Li Mo thought for a while, "I don't know him very well, they seem to have been here for more than a year."

    "Well, they came from the north, specifically where I don't know either, they are quite independent and don't have much contact with the outside world, but their team only has seven people. The captain Ling Feng and the deputy captain Zhang Xingyun. Zhang Xingyun has no legs and is the brain of the team. He and Ling Feng seem to be lovers. , the other three men and two women, I don’t know their names, none

    of them are related by blood.” “They should have been brought by Zeng Yi’s subordinates from outside. He should know the details.”

    “Yes, there were a few times that were quite secret Let them go through the task, and they should all be good at it." The

    two exchanged messages, Chu Hong was thinking about the children at home, she and Leng Fan gave birth to a son who is only two years old this year, just because they can't leave each other. when open.

    "Come over next time and bring the child." It was rare to see an old friend, and Song Jin naturally wanted to continue the friendship. It happened that I could get to know each other with Leng Fan's team, and I would have an alliance in future work. After all, there is this level of relationship, and they are quite close to each other.

    After Chu Hong left, Song Jin's family prepared a reunion dinner. Today is a good day for Nan Nan and Jia Mei. They have new family members, so let's celebrate.

    Jiamei has a very cheerful personality. Although she looks like a little pepper, she gets along very well with her family. There are only two women in the family, she and Li Mei. Li Mei doesn’t have much time because of the right work at work, but Jiamei applied for it after she got married. Changing posts, not as busy as before, and spending more time at home.

    It's different if there are women in this family who are busy with work. Although Song Jin is good at cooking, she can't clean up at home, especially since he is not a tidy person himself, and the house is inevitably a bit messy. If there is a holiday, I tidy up inside and out, wash the bedding and sheets, and the house has completely changed.     This made the elders of the family very happy. Finally, the family finally had a woman who could take charge again. Li Mei also praised this daughter-in-law very much. She was busy with many things and had no time. She didn't think about what her daughter-in-law could do, but she didn't want Jiamei to surprise her.     On the twenty-eighth day, Song Jin packed a bunch of things and asked Nan Nan and Jia Mei to send them to the Lin family. Now there is no such thing as returning home in three days, but Song Jin feels that this niece and daughter-in-law are really good, so she naturally treats her like her own family. Even if you don't go back to the door, you have to go back and have a look.     Jiamei returned to Lin's house. Lin Jiamei's brother got married a month ago. The sister-in-law, Jiamei, has an even more pungent personality. Not long after she got married, she took care of Brother Jiamei. Fortunately, everything she does is very family-friendly, and she is also very good to the Lin family's parents. It's just that Lin Jiamei feels that her sister-in-law should be a little repulsive to her, maybe because she is afraid that she will take over the house.     But this time back home, my sister-in-law is much better than before, at least not as defensive as before, maybe because she saw the situation of Jiamei's in-law's house when she got married.     Jiamei's mother is very satisfied with this daughter-in-law, and secretly told Jiamei that Lin Jiamei's sister-in-law is very family-friendly, and because of Jiamei's marriage, Song Jin and the others gave some food as a betrothal gift, and Lin Jiamei stayed with these Nannan Jiamei's mother gave some to her daughter-in-law and asked her to take it back to her natal home, but her sister-in-law only steamed a few steamed buns, which were mixed with a little fine grain. The rest are left.

    Lin Jiamei also asked her mother to know that they had dinner together, and her sister-in-law was very nice to her parents. She was relieved in her heart. As for her sister-in-law's precautions against her, she didn't take it seriously. This is human nature. After experiencing the suffering of the last days, it is normal to protect food.     After returning home, Lin Jiamei was completely integrated into this big family. The next day, she went to the market to get some red paper and cut some window grilles. Things, basically collected before the end of the world and found in the ruins after the end of the world, are not of much use to them.     Because some outsiders lived in the five rooms in the East Wing, after those people moved out, the family members felt that the house could not be left empty, otherwise someone would make up their minds, so they took down the grain on the roof of the attic, and there became grain Warehouses and attics are empty to store things that are not needed. Everything is good now, and even if it is not needed, it will not be thrown away easily. Song Jin put those messy things in the attic, and handed over the attic to Jiamei, and let her do the messing around.     Lin Jiamei's eyes were shining when she saw the things piled up in the attic. She searched roughly and got some things to decorate the house. Two red lanterns were hung at the door, window grilles were pasted on the windows, and the curtains that were originally blackout in the room were covered. Take it down and replace it with brighter curtains in the warehouse. She is going to wait for the new year and ask George to make a double-layered curtain rod with a blackout curtain inside. of.     There are quite a few of those curtains, which Wang Cheng snatched back from the ruins. It seems that they were dug up from a curtain shop, and now they are rarely seen. Such fabrics have long been made into clothes. That is to say, there is no shortage of clothes in their house, and these things are piled up.     That's it, after thirty Li Mei and Zhao Feng finally came back from the hospital to celebrate the new year, and saw a big change in the house, the room was much brighter, not to mention the messy things in the house are now neatly arranged, that is, the new curtains , The simple cloth sheets spread on the sofa make the home bright and warm. It has been almost two years. After several old people in the family passed away, it seems that the family has never been so comfortable. Everyone is busy and life is much rougher.

    This year’s New Year’s Eve atmosphere is very strong. On the one hand, there is enough food. Although we still have to adapt to the changing climate, be careful of occasional earthquakes, and many unpredictable disasters, people seem to have adapted to all these and have a way to deal with disasters.

    It can be regarded as a bumper harvest year. There is no Spring Festival Gala now, but there is a rally in the big square, and versatile people can perform on stage. The atmosphere is very lively. There is a firework at around 9 o'clock in the evening. outside.

    After everyone got home, they started making dumplings. They cooked a large pot at eleven o'clock, and waited for the Chinese New Year's bell while eating dumplings. At twelve o'clock, a huge bell rang in all directions. This is a newly built tower in the city center. The tower is more than 20 stories high and is the tallest building in the city. There is a huge clock on the top floor. You can see the hands on the clock to keep time.     This big bell usually does not ring. This bell is used to warn. On the top of the bell tower, there are people standing guard. Standing on the bell tower, you can see the newly built city wall of the city. If there are beasts and enemies appearing, there will be The beacon smoke warns, and then the guards on the clock tower issue warnings according to the color of the beacon smoke.     This is the easiest way to warn. Although there is the simplest walkie-talkie in the current one, this bell tower is not only a warning to the guards, but also a warning to ordinary people.     After seeing the beacon smoke, several different sounds will be emitted from the top of the tower, and these sounds will be used to tell the people how to react. And this most primitive bell is sounded at a special time, and it is the safest sound.     During the Chinese New Year, I only rest until the fifth and sixth day of the new year, so I can do whatever I need to do. Jiamei has adjusted her working hours, shifting shifts in the morning or afternoon. There is always a time for rest. But do a lot of things at home.     With Jiamei Song Jin, she can let go and do other things. This year, the family will prepare more livestock such as cattle and sheep. However, Haohao, who went to work on the ranch, said that the livestock there are a bit difficult to manage, and they seem to be more wild.

    Because Haohao is now a student of the junior group, and his school work is only helping the ranch cut feed, so he doesn't know much about it. Song Jin asked Li Mo and the others to inquire. This situation does exist, and these livestock wells will not change all at once. Yes, this change has a process. Just pay attention and you'll be fine.

    There is no shortage of feed for raising livestock. The sweet potato vines are the best feed after removing the starch. If there are many sweet potato vines in the house, you can feed them directly. Cattle and sheep love to eat more. There are also several types of grass that grow in the woods outside that can also be used for feeding. As long as you are diligent, there will be no shortage of food.

    However, Song Jin entered the space some time ago, and suddenly saw that piece of inedible fruit, those orchards planted on the other side of the lake. At the beginning, he deliberately set aside the orchard as a livestock orchard. After several changes in space, those fruits also changed. , there is only a layer of pulp on the outside of the fruit, and there are more seeds inside. Whether it is an apple or a grape, the taste is a bit sour. Song Jin can't eat it, but these are the fruits that livestock love to eat, whether it is chickens or ducks. Goose, cattle, sheep, and pigs all like to eat them, and they like to eat the seeds inside. After these livestock eat them, the meat quality also improves. The domestic animals in the same space, the meat quality is different between those who eat this kind of fruit and those who don’t.

    Now that the use of space is not so much, Song Jin didn't pay much attention to this fruit at the beginning. This time, he remembered it when he was preparing to raise livestock. He wanted to move some out of the space and plant them. The plants in the forest have mutated. There is no problem with these plants. These fruit trees are all perennial plants, and one can live for decades. Because there is no special management in his space, the seedlings of one, two, three years can bear fruit the same year they are removed. He also thought that if these fruit trees are what livestock like to eat, maybe they don't need to be as difficult to manage as the ranch, after all, even livestock like to eat delicious food. These fruit trees will attract them.

    Thinking like this, Song Jin began to transplant fruit trees in the greenhouse after the next year.

    Two or three years old saplings were dug out from the space, and transplanted in the greenhouse with the soil in the space. The most popular animals in the space are apples, papayas, grapes, and pears. In addition, the alfalfa that Song Jin originally planted in the space to feed cattle and sheep has also mutated. One plant can grow as large as one square meter, and as long as the roots are not completely eaten, it can grow quickly. The seeds can also be fried and eaten. Very fragrant. Song Jin is going to plant it in her own field.

    The transplanted fruit trees withered for a while, and after more than half a month, Song Jin heaved a sigh of relief. In fact, if he was not afraid that it would be inappropriate to take it out, he really wanted to transplant it directly into the ground.

    Two-thirds of the greenhouse at home is planted with saplings, and the rest is green leafy vegetables planted after winter, which can now be harvested. Chinese cabbage, spinach and leeks, these green leafy vegetables have now evolved into large leaves. It was fast, and only a small amount was enough to eat. In addition, he also brought some cabbage seeds. It was originally a southern dish, and the temperature in the greenhouse was not too high. After trying to plant it, it turned out to be grown. He planted a late-maturing variety, which matured within a month and a half after planting, and it grew very well, and it had already been picked several times. Song Jin didn't like this kind of vegetable in the past, and felt that it had no taste, but when she planted it, picked it fresh and picked it, served it cold or stir-fried, it tasted refreshing, crisp, sweet and delicious, with an unusual taste. This has now become a staple recipe at home.

    There are too many cabbages in the field, even though they have only been planted twice, but because of the fast growth, there are still a lot left after eating. Song Jin boiled these cabbages and dried them to make dried cabbages, and stored them for making soup .

    Looking through the vacated land, Song Jin planted some strawberries. The strawberry fruits were also shrunk. Each one was only the size of a pinky finger, but they tasted good and grew fast.

    After finishing all the back gardens, Song Jin returned to the house with freshly picked cabbage hearts and leeks, and saw that Song Yu was rubbing his arms and hands on the wound on the left side. The hospital got ointment and asked him to massage it every day to speed up his recovery.

    "Brother, are you back? Where's Brother Zheng?" Zheng Ming usually helped Song Yu massage.

    "Zheng Ming hasn't left work yet." Zheng Ming is now taking over Song Jin's job and has been in charge of exchanging grain. This job will be done until February 2. After that, he can only exchange fine grain every Saturday every month. There is still a quota, unless grain There is too much to eat, otherwise people will not increase the cultivation of fine grains, and this shortage of fine grains will continue.

    "Brother, is your arm uncomfortable?" Song Jin washed her hands and came back to help Song Yu massage.

    "It's okay, it's just a little tight. I didn't go in the afternoon. A friend introduced me to a man who has a small pasture on the side of Dongshan Mountain. It's a small hill. He is in urgent need of food and wants to change land for food. I'll go and see Look." Song Yu said.

    "Dongshan, how far is it? How is it possible that Dongshan is not the territory of the army?" Song Jin continued with her eyes brightened.

    "It's not too far. It takes only fifteen minutes to ride a bicycle from our side. It's a hilltop outside the base. It used to be a cattle farm on the base. It was dedicated to raising dairy cows. Later, the breeding was not allowed and it was contracted by local private parties. The end of the world Later, because of the earthquake, both buildings collapsed, and no one could live in it, so no one occupied it. Later, when the boss came back, the city confiscated it after the formalities were completed. When the land was distributed, the land was directly assigned to the person. , Speaking of it, the city is considered to be a small land for people. But because of this, he wanted to sell the land and no one said anything. The upper management didn’t care. It’s just that because it’s close to the center and it’s still inside the fence, so many people stared at it. I really can't take it if I have no ability."

    "How much food does he want in exchange?" Song Jin asked.

    "It's not an extra ton of Sanmo coarse grain, plus a pasture, the pasture is about the same as his place."

    "There are a lot of Sanmo, it's a trade of grain." Song Jin said with a curled lip. The three-milled grain is actually very fine. The three-milled grain here does not mean that it has been ground three times, but the starch after three times of impurities have been removed.

    "I went to see it, the place is really nice, the mountain is not high, there is a big hillside, there is a spring on the mountain, and there is a small lake below it. It used to have a fence, but most of it was damaged by the earthquake, but there is a foundation and it has been repaired. It is not difficult to surround. The two office buildings have been destroyed, and the original boiler room is still there. It can be cleaned up and reinforced, and people can live in it. The place is not small. Even if we move there, it is enough. If it is not for their house There is something wrong, and we still can't find a bargain." Song Yu was very satisfied.

    "Then let's settle it. I'll prepare food. It's spring and I'll plant fruit trees and grass, and then I can pull the livestock."

    "I've settled everything. I'll hand in the food tomorrow and go through the formalities." Song Yu took it out of his pocket. Take out a piece of paper with a simple agreement written on it.

    Song Jin thought to himself that his brother always does things cleanly.

    The next day, Song Jin prepared food and went through the exchange procedures with Song Yu. With the new land certificate, they went to the new pasture.

    The new ranch is next to the base on the east mountain. When the wall was built before, the base of the army was also enclosed. The base has also been adjusted. It is good for both sides to garrison troops inside the wall.

    The new pasture was right next to the base, or right next to the wall of the base, and was part of it a long time ago. Song Jin looked at the mountain less than 100 meters high, with a gentle slope. As Song Yu said, there are railings on the side of the mountain. It is the kind of wall with iron railings on the cement below. , I can see that there is a small lake at the foot of the mountain in the northwest that flows down from the mountain. The stream is not wide, it is as deep as knees, and as wide as Song Jin can cross it with a little effort.

    There used to be two small buildings on the southwest side, which are now ruins. They are piled up in a mess. There is a two-story brick and stone house next to the fence. It looks more like a factory building, but it is actually a boiler room. .

    Song Jin went in and took a look. The boiler inside was gone, and the city probably dismantled it. There might be cattle and sheep in it, and it smelled like cow dung. There is also a mess of garbage, very dirty. But the area is not small, two floors high, tidy up and reinforce it and add another floor, enough for their whole family to use.

    In the future, as a ranch, people will definitely stay here to live, and even here can be used as another residence. There are more and more people living around the house, and they have no room for expansion. It is convenient to live close to the city. Something has changed over there, it's not bad to retreat here, the base is behind, and it won't be too chaotic here. Thinking of this, Song Jin feels that this place really needs to be well built.

    There is nothing to see on the mountain. Song Jin just went to the spring to look at the halfway up the mountain. It may have been caused by an earthquake. Now that the weather is so cold, it is not frozen. It is running water. The spring flows out from the cracks in the rocks. A pool of water was formed below, and the water in the pool overflowed. Song Jin took a sip, the water was cold and sweet, but it was not warm water, but the water was not frozen, and the surrounding area of ​​the pool was full of ice cubes. . It's also quite strange.

    But it is a good thing for their family. It is completely possible to get tap water to lead to the house here, because it is easy to do if there is a gap.

    The more I look at Song Jin, the more I like it. The mountain is big enough to raise a lot of livestock. The pasture at home is far away, so it is troublesome to take care of it. The house is small and can't raise anything at all, so the family has not raised a lot. This time there is a place I got excited thinking about it, and walked around talking to Song Yu about how to design here and how to make it there.

    He walked by and said, but Song Yu over there wrote it down. If you want to design a building at home, make a plan, Song Jin can do better, so Song Yu doesn't bother.

    The two walked all over their small ranch, and Song Jin became more and more satisfied. The iron fence on the base side was not damaged, and the two sides were only separated by iron railings.

    When I got home, I told my family about the little ranch. Everyone was very happy. After all, it was close to home and many things were convenient.

    Things can't be done right away, because the place is really good, and the whole family wants to move here after seeing it. Although the whole family can't come here because of work and social relations, the place can't be cleaned up easily.

    The water and electricity must be installed well, and the water will be turned into running water when the land is melted and can be used for construction. For electricity, the solar power generation that has been used at home. There are still several sets of power generation systems in Song Jin's space, just take out one. , although this is rare, it is not without it. The city is now connected to electricity, but because the electricity is not enough, the electricity is still limited. So it's better to be self-sufficient.

    In addition, the house is rebuilt and the pasture is planted with fruit trees and grass seeds. These are all things that can only be done after the beginning of spring.

    Now we can only make preliminary preparations.

    Song Jin was about to do a big job, but there was news from Zeng Yi that there was a secret mission for them to do.

    Just after February 2, Li Mo brought back the news.

    "The mission this time is to go out and look for meteorites." After eating, Li Mo called Song Yu and Zheng Ming back to the house, made tea, and talked about what Zeng Yi told them to go over.

    "Meteorites? It's all over the place." Song Jin was very surprised.

    "It's not this kind of meteorite. Zeng Yi got the news from a friend of his research institute. There was news from years ago, but it was not very clear. Now it has been confirmed that there was a meteorite mixed with it during that meteorite. Some meteorites, those meteorites carry some radiation. These radiations are the root cause of the mutation of plants and animals on the planet. These radiations are different from the radiations we know. This radiation has played a great role in biological evolution. However, after testing, it was found that This kind of radiation has a smaller effect on humans than other species, and it won't cause as much mutation as the big cats before."

    "Isn't that useless?" Song Yu said.

    Li Mo nodded, "It's just that those scientists found that although this kind of radiation can't make human beings evolve, it can strengthen the human body, for example, it can make people not afraid of the sun, or survive in extremely cold weather."

    Hearing this a few times I took a deep breath, "No way. This kind of strengthening is enough." Isn't it the extreme weather that threatens people now?

    "I think people are more adaptable to extreme weather now." Zheng Ming said suddenly. After he finished speaking, he touched his legs. After his legs were broken, he recovered very quickly. He said in the hospital that many people were injured and disabled because of various disasters, but they recovered very quickly. Before the end of the world, if a person's leg was broken, a person might not be able to fully recover if he wanted to recover for half a year or a year, but Zheng Ming only saw that he was not affected much except for the occasional itching. He and Song Yu had already ordered prosthetics. It's time for installation, which was not possible before.

    "Yes, this kind of evolution is slow and has begun to change. Maybe in a few years, this kind of extreme weather will no longer cause troubles for humans."

    "Then why did Zeng Yi go to find meteorites?" Song Jin asked incomprehensibly.

    Li Mo's voice suddenly dropped a little, "It is said that the Capital Research Institute has invented a machine that can accelerate the radiation intensity of meteorites, so that this strengthening can be accelerated. Some scientists even speculate that when the radiation intensity reaches a certain level, humans may break through the limit. Evolution is the same as plants. It's real evolution, it can prolong life, the kind that flies into the sky and escapes from the ground."

    Several people were silent for a long time before Song Jin smiled, "I'm dreaming."

    Song Yu also shook his head, "I also feel that This is wishful thinking." The evolution of species has also passed through thousands of years and billions of years regularly, even if the meteorite radiation can reach the level of enhancement, it will not be too exaggerated. As for plant evolution, he thinks that radiation has a positive effect on plant growth. Those plants seem to have eaten fertilizer, and they haven't evolved any earth-shattering abilities. At least those plants are still plants.

    As for animals, he thinks that this kind of radiation is most likely to stimulate the ancient genes in animals. You must know that animals in the age of dinosaurs are very powerful and wild, and they are not so much evolution as anti-ancestors.

    Some of them feel a little unreliable.

    "To be honest, everyone is skeptical, and Zeng Yi is also skeptical, but skepticism does not mean doing nothing. Zeng Yi means that no matter what happens, they must first get the meteorite. For this reason, he sent people to the capital to do meteorite detection. His friend almost died because of this, but even so, he can’t go back, and it won’t be easy to get news in the future.”

    Song Yu nodded, "That's a very good idea. No matter what, get the things first."

    Li Mo has already agreed to Zeng Yi, and although this matter is not guaranteed, there are risks, but there are also great opportunities , although several people feel that the calculations of scientists may not be accurate, they have a little bit of thought, just in case, or even if it does not have such a big effect, as long as the human body can adapt to the extreme environment, it is good thing. If they participate in it, they may gain more benefits in the future.

    This matter is highly confidential, they only have one night to prepare, and Zeng Yi, including weapons, has prepared in advance.

    After the conversation between several people, Song Jin was preparing something for Li Mo, when Song Yu came over suddenly, "Xiao Jin, you can go with me this time.

    " Unexpectedly, Song Jin is the backing of the family, as long as he is at home, no matter what happens, he will have a way out.

    But let him go this time, "Okay." Song Jin nodded, but he wanted to go.

    "If there is a chance to get a piece." Song Yu said in Song Jin's ear.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

849K 15.3K 47
Y/n Ribeiro is a witch that is starting her third year in hogwarts. there she meets a mysterious guy called Mattheo Ridddle, but her friend Draco doe...
3.1M 179K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.4M 85.5K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...