13 Again for 15 Days | Aphmau...

By Noodlie_and_Ramen

In this Story, Nana Ashido, Aka Kawaii~Chan tries to commit suicide by jumping off a building, luckily, she s... More

Her Fall
Day 1 | Hiding Nana
Day 2 | Talking Together
Day 3 | Olive Garden
Day 4 | Understanding Her
Day 5 | Hot Summer
Day 6 | The Notes Pt. 1
Backstory | Kim's Mistake
Day 6 | The Notes Pt. 2
Day 7 | The Box (Kim's side)
Day 7 | Tickle War
Day 8 | Surprise Visitors
⚠️ Q n A ⚠️
Day 9 | The Gift
Day 10 | Coffe rush
Day 11 | A Visitor
Day 12 | Calm morning
Day 13 | The Questions
Day 15 | Her Recovery
Day 15 | Family Dinner
Day 15 | His promise

Day 14 | Outfit Shopping

131 3 9
By Noodlie_and_Ramen

Zane's POV

I woke up that next morning on the couch, I tried to recollect what happened the other day. As I did, I was slowly getting up to walk towards the kitchen, a migraine formed and I scoff as I turn on the coffee machine. Once the coffee machine was turned on, I yawned as I recollected my thoughts completely. I remembered I talked to Gene and Kenobe, Nana went to go take a shower and then they talked to me before they left.

Once they left I was watching TV, and then Nana came downstairs. We continued watching TV until I passed out. I look at the couch, the remote was neatly back where it was originally placed, the TV was off, and there lay a blanket where I was sleeping. I grabbed myself a cup of coffee, took a sip as I walked up to Nana's room. She was asleep, until there was a loud knocking on the door. I spilt a few drops of coffee onto the floor due to how startled I was.

Nana yawned awake and shooed me away, so I went downstairs to see who the hell was knocking on the door so loudly. The closer I got to the door, the louder and more annoying the knocking grew. I opened the door, and to my surprise, it was Garroth.

Zane: Hey Garroth. You hear for the box? I finished-

Garroth: No I'm not here for the box!

Zane: ..You're not?

Garroth: No!

Zane: Then what are you here for then?

Garroth: Did you forget what happened during our parents visit?

Zane: Yeah, yeah I did. I zoned out through all of it.

Garroth: How straightforward but anyway, Zane we told mummy and dad that we wanted to tell them something important.

Zane: We did?

Garroth: Yes, but both of us weren't ready so you quickly decided they should come over another day!

Zane: I did?

Garroth: Yes you did!

Zane: Oh, is that all?

Garroth: Zane.

Zane: What?

Garroth: How are you not freaking out?

Zane: I don't remember anything Garroth. Why would I freak out?

Garroth: Because that day is tomorrow!

Zane: Tomorrow?

Garroth: Tomorrow.

Zane: TOMORROW?!

Garroth: TOMORROW!!

Nana: who are you talking to Zane!?

Zane: Go back to your room!

Nana: Aww...

Garroth: Did you just-

Zane: Nevermind that. We scheduled it for tomorrow?! Are you sure?

Garroth: Yes! I made sure to put a reminder on my phone! I completely forgot until now!

Zane: Damnit, that's bad! Did we set up a time for when they're coming over?

Garroth: No, but mummy and father said they would be here around dinner time.

Zane: Okay, their dinner time or ours?

Garroth: I'll ask!

Garroth quickly pulled out his phone and dialed their mothers number. Zane placed his cup of coffee onto a nearby table, and he bit his nails from the anxiety of knowing tomorrow is the day. Nana is supposed to revive her memory tomorrow, now he has to have dinner with the family?! He pulled out his phone, texting Gene about his current situation.

Zane⛓️: Gene, help.

Gene❄️: Help with what?

Zane⛓️: Is Kenobe with you right now?

Gene❄️: Not as of currently, no.

Zane⛓️: Damnit. Well tell him that I have a huge problem right now.

Gene❄️: What's the problem though?

Zane⛓️: Well, I completely zoned out during my dinner with my family a couple of days ago, and apparently I rescheduled the family dinner.

Gene❄️: Okay? How is that a problem.

Zane⛓️: It's tomorrow.

Gene❄️: ...oh. Nana's memories..

Zane⛓️: Yeah. So, what time are you both available? It has to be earlier than..

Gene❄️: Than?

Zane⛓️: Give me a minute.

Zane looked at Garroth, who finally had finished talking to their mother. Garroth placed his phone into his pocket and looked back at Zane.

Garroth: Alright, mummy said they'll be here around 9:30.

Zane: In the morning?!

Garroth: No, 21:30.

Zane: Oh.

(Not me self inserting military time for my own sanity..)

Garroth: Mhm, well anyways, that gives us a bit of time.

Zane: Did mother explain where we're gonna have the dinner?

Garroth: Your place, it's bigger than mine.

Zane: Alright, is both your partners coming?

Garroth: Yep!

Zane: Alright! Go!

Garroth: Go?

Zane: Leave! Tell them! Go!!!

Garroth: Oh! Go! Yep, I'm leaving, bye!

Zane: Bye!

Zane slammed the door as Garroth ran away, into his own house. Zane then panicked as he pulled out his phone to text Gene.

Zane⛓️: They'll be here around 9:30 (21:30).

Gene❄️: Ah, alright. Well let me text Kenobe this.

Zane⛓️: Alright, please do, and contact me immediately about what time you'll both be here!

Gene❄️: Alright I will.

Zane⛓️: Thanks!

Zane picked up his cup of coffee, and walked to the living room, pacing the room until he heard a notification from his phone.

Gene❄️: Kenobe said if you want to recover the memories completely, it would be a good idea for us to be there around 10 or 11. That way she has time before they got there to get dressed and stuff.

Zane⛓️: That early?!

Gene❄️: ..it's not that early but yes.

Zane⛓️: Okay, I'll probably not be awake by then, so I'll leave one of the house keys underneath the welcome mat.

Gene❄️: Okay, we'll wake you up once we're in, and then it'll be time to wake up Nana.

Zane⛓️: Do we have to wake her up though?

Gene❄️: Well, not necessarily, but it would be best she eat before we start the operation.

Zane⛓️: Ah, I see. I'll quickly make toast or something then.

Gene❄️: If you want to, either way, I'll let Kenobe know about the plans.

Zane⛓️: Alright, thank you both so much for this!

Gene❄️: Yeah yeah whatever, I'm just a messenger lol what are you planning to do now?

Zane⛓️: I guess me and Nana are gonna go pick out an outfit for the dinner.

Gene❄️: What? Is that a good idea?

Zane⛓️: I don't know.

Gene❄️: What if she questions what the outfit is for?

Zane⛓️: I'll just tell her it's to surprise her parents or something. I don't know.

Gene❄️: Alright, well tread carefully outside. If you see anyone you know aside from me or Kenobe, it could cause psychological damage to Nana's brain.

Zane⛓️: ..It could?

Gene❄️: Yeah. She would be able to recognize the person, but not understand why. And that could cause some serious problems.

Zane⛓️: Ah...thank you for this use of information. It's very useful, I'll make sure to be careful.

Gene❄️: No problem, good luck!

Zane then put his phone away and walked up the stairs. Nana was putting on some socks when Zane showed up.

Nana: What was going on earlier?

Zane: Uh...did you see who was at the door by any chance?

Nana: Uh, no, I did not.

Zane: Oh okay, good. We're going out.

Nana: What?!

Zane: Outside. We're going outside.

Nana: Oh.

Zane: You ready?

Nana: Yeah! I'll add some extra clothes on then.

Zane: I'll go get changed too.

Nana: Why are we going out though?

Zane: Getting you a new outfit to impress your parents.

Nana: Ooo! Alright! That sounds exciting!

Zane: Yeah, exciting..

Zane then walked out of Nana's room and walked towards his room. He took off the shirt he was currently wearing, and changed to a new one. Zane didn't bother changing his pants, but he did change his socks, he picked up the car keys near the edge of his desk and sighed as he grabbed a new mask to wear. When he finished, he walked out the bedroom door, walking down the stairs to see Nana patiently waiting by the door. She looked up at him and smiled as he slowly walked down the stairs, swirling the car key in hand.

Zane smiles as Nana held her pastel strawberry purse, she wore a white skirt with a light pink stripe. Her long sleeved cardigan is light pink, and fluffy. Nana's socks were white, and had frills that sloped down, her platform Mary Jane shoes were black, and the buckle was heart-shaped. She had light make up on, and had her hair in braids, small white ribbons kept the hair in place. Nana also wore a strawberry hair clip on her hair.

Zane: Ready to go?

Nana: Yep!

Zane and Nana walked out the door and into the car, the ride there was awkward and mostly silent, other than the sound of the radio. Eventually, after a few minutes, they arrived at the mall. They stepped out the car and into the mall, cautiously looking around. Zane took Nana to a store he knows no one he knows would go to, which is a more expensive store.

Nana: Oh..this is a more expensive place.

Zane: What can I say? I only go to the best stores.

Nana: How rich are you?

Zane: None of your business, now let's pick a good outfit and get outta here.

Nana: Oh alright.

Zane walked behind Nana as she looked around the store, looking at each outfit. She browsed through different types of styles of clothing. Dresses, business casual, even more modern fashioned clothes. Soon, she found a few clothes she liked, but couldn't choose.

Zane: We can get them all and tomorrow you can choose which one you wanna wear.

Nana: What?! But these are pricy!

Zane: And?

Nana: I'd feel bad.

Zane: Why? It's not that big of a problem.

Nana: Are you sure?

Zane: Yeah. I don't mind.

Nana: Alright! But I'll get rid of two.

Zane: You sure you don't want me to just buy all four of em?

Nana: I'm sure!

Zane: Alrighty then. I'll go pick an outfit of my choice while you're choosing which two you're gonna get rid of.

Nana: Okay!

Zane then walked a few steps away from Nana, she then followed behind him, trying to pick out two of the options. While she was struggling to pick two, Zane found the perfect outfit, one he liked. He smiled, nodded, then turned his attention to Nana. She pouted as she still couldn't decide.

Zane: Wanna know a trick?

Nana: Hm?

Zane: Here's three good tricks to picking a good outfit.

Nana: What are they?

Zane: One, you could choose the cheapest out of the bunch.

Nana: Okay.

Zane: Two, you can choose the one you would wear more often. Like to parties, on dates, or to go outside with.

Nana: Alright.

Zane: Three, you can choose the one you feel the most comfortable in. Like maybe the cloth or the feel of the clothe is better than the rest.

Nana: Those are some good pointers!

Zane: Yep. Now which two would you like?

Nana: Hmmm...I'll take the dress and business attire!

Zane: Oh! Why?

Nana: We'll, the dress is so cuteeee, and the business attire is silky smooth! And it's nice to wear, comfortable, and looks nice!

Zane: I see.

Nana: Yeah! Plus it would be a good first impression for when I go to my new high school!

Zane: Oh..what if there's uniforms?

Nana: Don't they give us the uniforms after the first day?

Zane: Ugh..well anyways, let's get going then.

Nana: Yay!

They then walked to the cashier, Zane paid for the three outfits then they both walked out the store. Nana was skipping as she held the bag with her outfits, she hummed a tune, which made Zane a bit uncomfortable, but he brushed it off. Once they got to the car, Zane rushed back home, listening to music on the radio. When they got back home, Nana yawned as the door was swung open.

She plopped the bag down onto the couch and then fell asleep on the couch. Zane grunted as he closed the door, trying to tell her not to sleep on the couch. When he found her on the couch, he just stared at her intensely, very much mad. Zane sighed as he picked up the bag Nana held and walked up the stairs. He places the bag onto the chair next to her bed, and then throws his bag somewhere in his room.

Zane grumbled as he went down the stairs and then picks her up the stairs and into her bedroom door. He placed her onto the bed, placing the blanket over her. She smiles and pulls the blanket closer to her, Zane smiles and turns off the lights and closes the door behind him. Zane picks up the very last piece of writing Nana has ever written for him before the incident and decides to read it. He braces himself before he began to read it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Zane,

Their assumption of me was based on a lie, and has always been a lie. The minute they find out who I really am, they will feel lied to. Unlike Aaron, I haven't changed or even opened up about who I really am, and that's the problem. I'm the problem.
I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to tell you.
Not strong enough to get help.
I'm not strong.
I'm not even helpful..
I couldn't save a single person on the island.

Everyone would need Kawaii~Chan, not me.

~KC💖

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He then proceeds to grab all the notes in order. Looking through them, be notices the last sentence's first letter is bolded, and spelt something out. Zane circles the first letter on the last sentence's, that makes out; DO NOT FORGET ME. When he realized this, he sighed and re-read every single note, it felt like she was trapped in her own mind, reading it all. It seemed like Nana wasn't having problems with the relationship, nor the friends she had. Nothing about bullying or anything of the sort.

She was just stuck and felt alone all this time, the guilt of who she really is was completely hurting her. Zane started to cry thinking about how alone she must have been all this time. He remembers all the good times he had with her, seeing her smile, laugh, and be so kind, caring, and loving toward everyone..and now knowing all that time she felt guilty, alone, ashamed, and so hurt. Zane blamed himself for not realizing it sooner, he took a heavy sigh and just put the letters away. Then looked at the empty and cold bed.

He sighs as he begrudgingly plops himself onto the cold bed. Zane yawns as he soon drifts to sleep with memories of him and Nana in his mind. All the good times, the rough times, and the most precious memories of all. Zane started to smile as he drifted off to sleep, but he was also tearing up, knowing he could have probably saved her, if he just had a little more time, but he had realized too late. He sighs and thinks to himself, that least she's alive..thank Irene for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
8.4K 209 15
Zane~Chan/Zana is getting jeopardized by something or someone. I want to protect her and give her all my love ~Zane I want him to love me no matter...
11.1K 378 19
A Zanemau story where Aphmau loses her memory and gets to know a nicer Zane. Based on a dream. -:-:-:-:-:-:- Hello! Just wanted to let you all know t...
13K 343 21
Cover by MagicGamer04 ------- Trigger Warning: Self harm, suicide attempts ------- Nana Ashida is a cutter. Kawaii~Chan is an identity to hide her pa...