13 Again for 15 Days | Aphmau...

By Noodlie_and_Ramen

In this Story, Nana Ashido, Aka Kawaii~Chan tries to commit suicide by jumping off a building, luckily, she s... More

Her Fall
Day 1 | Hiding Nana
Day 2 | Talking Together
Day 3 | Olive Garden
Day 4 | Understanding Her
Day 5 | Hot Summer
Day 6 | The Notes Pt. 1
Backstory | Kim's Mistake
Day 6 | The Notes Pt. 2
Day 7 | The Box (Kim's side)
Day 7 | Tickle War
Day 8 | Surprise Visitors
⚠️ Q n A ⚠️
Day 9 | The Gift
Day 10 | Coffe rush
Day 11 | A Visitor
Day 12 | Calm morning
Day 14 | Outfit Shopping
Day 15 | Her Recovery
Day 15 | Family Dinner
Day 15 | His promise

Day 13 | The Questions

114 4 5
By Noodlie_and_Ramen

Zane's POV

As I woke up, I looked at the time and see my alarm clock to notice it's 10:20. I begrudgingly get up and change out of the clothes I was wearing, and walked down the stairs. I notice Nana sitting on the couch already, staring intensely at the TV. I walked over to the kitchen and make us some breakfast; eggs and bacon, plus a side of rice. I then joined Nana, sitting on the couch as we watched the episode of MLH, passing her the plate of food. We were both mesmerized by the TV until I heard the doorbell. Both Nana and I jolted, looking at each other, and then towards the door. I got up and opened the door, only to meet eyes with Gene and his boyfriend.

Gene yawned as the two of them took off their shoes, placing them next to the mat, and began walking into my home. I closed the door behind them as they walked their way into the living room. Kenobe sat opposite of Nana, Gene next to him. I then took the plates we had into the sink, then sat next to Nana, but not quite too close to her. Gene then asked for a cup of coffee, sighing as I begrudgingly got up to go get him a cup. As I gave Gene the cup, he thanked me and took a sip of the coffee, I rolled my eyes and scoffed as I sat down. Nana giggled at this and smiled as she turned her head to Kenobe, who then decided it would be a great time to start the questioning.

Kenobe: Alright Nana, we're going to have a small chat.

Nana: Okay!

Kenobe: I'm going to ask you a few questions, stuff that you might or might not know.

Nana: Okie dokie!

Kenobe: I'm going to have you explain your school life as far as you can remember.

Nana: Oh! Hmm...alright. I'll give it a shot.

Kenobe: Please do.

Nana: I remember going to an all-girls school in my 3 years of middle school. I used to go to a mixed school in Elementary, but was switched to all girls school, I don't remember why though.

Kenobe: Name a couple people you knew in Middle school. It could be friends or enemies.

Nana: Alright! Hmm..well I remember having 5 friends in total.

Kenobe: Name them.

Nana: I was friends with a girl named Mia, Lauren, Sarah, Katie, and Nuvia.

(All the names I mentioned are based on old female friends I actually had. Except Katie. And I doubt any of them are reading this...I'm sorry still.)

Kenobe: Hmm..alright. Continue on.

Nana: Nuvia wore a bunch of black, loved anime, and acts like this Kawaii person! She was very loving and friendly to those she was close to, though she was offensive to some..Nuvia also had straight long brown hair.

Kenobe: How offensive would you say she was?

Nana: Enough for me to stop befriending her...it didn't help that she blamed me for her wrongdoings.

Kenobe: Alright, that's useful information.

Nana: Hmm..Sarah was an energetic and loving soul, she loves frogs, and cursed a ton! She was kind of tomboy-ish, and a Mei'fwa! Sarah had dark brown straight long hair!

Kenobe: Do you curse?

Nana: No!...sometimes...maybe.

Gene: Mhm.

Nana: Hmph! Well, Mia was a bookworm with long straight black hair, she's smart, good at math, and is a mei'fwa like me!

Gene: Of course. Another one.

Nana: Hey! Mm..well, Lauren was an artistic person, she loved science as well. She had long straight blonde hair, and was self reserved.

Gene: Was she a mei'fwa too?

Nana: No, a human.

Gene: Oh.

Nana: And lastly, Katie.

Kenobe: Oh god.

Nana: Hm?

Kenobe: Nothing nothing...uh, explain that..that person.

Nana: Katie?

Kenobe: ...yes.

Nana: Okay. Katie had short red hair, she loved to play soccer, basketball, and hockey. Unlike the rest, she wasn't too girly, and most people mistook her for a dude.

Kenobe: ..I see. What else?

Nana: Katie and I weren't as close since she was energetic in the way where she wouldn't be afraid to get dirty and push people around.

Kenobe: Cool cool, let's stop talking about..what else do you remember? Aside from friends?

Nana: Hm..I remember all my friends were slowly getting close in 7th grade. We all met in 6th, got close in 7th, but then it was all disbanded in 8th.

Gene: Wanna explain what happened?

Nana: Nuvia started a huge argument that caused chaos in the group. She grew kinda toxic, spreading lies and hurting everybody.

Gene: ...Like how?

Nana: Hmm...Sarah and Mia liked the same person, so Nuvia told the other about it, and then said that the other was making their move on him. In the end the guy slowly got uncomfortable with them and dated Nuvia instead.

Gene: Wow.

Nana: Lauren and I tried to help keep the friendship alive, until I got a boyfriend.

Zane: Wait a minute.

Nana: Hm?

Gene: What's up?

Zane: You said you went to an all girls school. Where did these males come from?

Nana: Oh! There was an all boy school close by.

Kenobe: It was across from the all girls school. The two principal's, divorced and wouldn't stop complaining about the other being so close by.

Nana: That's right! Did you go to the all boys school?

Kenobe: I don't wanna talk about it.

Nana: Oh! Hm. Was it hard over there?

Kenobe: I really don't wanna talk about it.

Nana: Oh..well anyways, Lauren was like the only one that was still friends with all of us, but at the same time was upset cause we all separated.

Kenobe: Of course.

Nana: Yeah..she wasn't that attached to me though, because of my boyfriend.

Gene: Ah.

Zane: And which boyfriend was that?

Nana: Matthew.

Kenobe: I see..how many boyfriends do you remember having?

Nana: 6?

Kenobe: Name them all.

Nana: Uhm, Andrias, Charlie, Roland, Kenny, Matthew, and Cameron.

Kenobe: Cameron?

Nana: Yeah!..you know him?

Kenobe: You dated Cameron?

Nana: Uh...yeah?

Kenobe: I see..are you sure that's all you remember?

Nana: Hmm..I kind of remember separating from Cameron? It's a blur but I remember 2 other guys names.

Kenobe: Name them.

Nana: It's not all there but, Sebastian and Dante.

Gene, choking on his coffee: D-did you say...Dante?

Nana: Mhm!..I don't remember who that is but the name eludes me.

Kenobe: Can you try to explain what the Sebastian and Dante guy are like?

Nana: As I said before, it's not all there in my head but...Sebastian was this rich guy..I think? And Dante wasn't, he has blue hair and was flirty? I remember having an argument with a red haired girl about him, I...can't remember..

Kenobe: I see.

Gene: Well that's awkward.

Nana: Huh?

Gene: Nothing sweetie.

Nana: Oh, alright.

Kenobe: Okay, how old are you? Like how old do you feel?

Nana: Uhm, 14 or 15?

Gene, mumbling: That's a 1 or 2 year difference than before.

Kenobe: Alright, just a few questions more, that okay with you?

Nana: Mhm! Sure!

Kenobe: Alright. Good. Alright, can you describe what part of high school you can remember?

Nana: I'm not in high school yet.

Gene: Yet?

Nana: I think..? I feel like I finished Middle school and now going into High school!

Gene: I see..

Kenobe: Well, what kind of experience of high school do you think you have remembered?

Nana: I don't know..the outfit is white and blue I think? I feel like I'd befriend someone short, someone with blue hair, and lesbian?

Kenobe: What makes you say that.

Nana: I don't know, I just have this feeling.

Kenobe: Alright, Nana may you leave the living room for a while?

Nana: I'll go take a shower!

Zane: Okay, you do that.

Nana: Yep! Bye!

Nana then skipped out of the living room and upstairs to the bedroom. While that was happening, Gene placed the empty cup of coffee into the sink and walked back to the living room next to his boyfriend. Zane then looked at Kenobe, who started to explain.

Kenobe: So Zane.

Zane: Hm?

Kenobe: It seems Nana is reviving..half of her memories so far.

Zane: You sure that's half?

Kenobe: Close enough to half at least.

Gene: That sounds more accurate.

Zane: Yeah.

Kenobe: Well anyway, I still need to come back on the 15th day to revive the rest of the memories.

Zane: Why not now?

Kenobe: Are you kidding? If I do it now, it'll not only hurt myself but Nana as well.

Gene: Huh?

Kenobe: Healing magic is extremely difficult, not only that, but this type of magic isn't the easiest to do.

Zane: I know that much.

Kenobe: Good, then you should know that it harms me every time I use this type of magic.

Gene: I think what Zane's confused about is how it would harm Nana.

Kenobe: Ah, I see. Well if that's the case, then let me summarize things for you.

Zane: Go on, I'm listening.

Kenobe: Let's say you almost died, and you lost a ton of your memories. How would it feel if people bombarded you with different types of information about who you are?

Zane: Hm..it would hurt my brain.

Kenobe: And you don't know if those information is completely accurate or not.

Zane: That's true.

Kenobe: In conclusion, if I were to revive all the memories all at once, it gives the same effect. It would be overwhelming for her to try and process all of this information.

Gene: Enough to emotionally and mentally scar her.

Zane: Ah I see, that makes more sense.

Kenobe: Yeah, so it's easier to gently push her the right direction.

Zane: Alright, thank you.

Gene: No probs! We'll be back in 2 more days.

Kenobe: For now, try your best to keep an eye on her, and keep her away from everyone else.

Gene: Quarantining her is the best option for now. Just wait 2 more days, you got this.

Zane: Thank you both for coming by, I appreciate the help a ton.

Kenobe: Of course! We will take our leave then.

Zane: Alright, I hope the two of you have a good day!

Gene: It's almost midnight, what do you mean?

Zane: ...oh. I guess I lost track of time.

Kenobe: That's natural, since your indoors all day. Well, bye!

Gene: Yep, bye Zane.

Zane: Bye you two.

• • • •

Just two more chapters and I'm done. Ahhhhhhh...I'm tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.3K 28
*WARNING* -This story includes heavy themes such as mature language; sexual reference; kidnapping; murder; suicide reference; etc. ~~~ Thirteen peopl...
62.3K 1.9K 76
Aphmau is a 24 year old girl in a normal world. She has the perfect life. Two best friends (Katelyn and KC) and a loving boyfriend named Aaron. But o...
33.6K 1K 30
Aphmau was there for the same reason every other girl was, to marry into the Ro'mave family. But what happens when the party is crashed. (1st chapter...
2.1K 40 27
*Credit to @satanic_redd!!!* (Amazing writer and artist check her out it will definitely be totally worth it if you do. Thank you scarlet!) ATTENTION...