π”Ύπ• π•π••π•–π•Ÿ 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 ||...

By dragonshardtales101

Most group of friends have trios, like two boys and one girl. So what if Wukong and Macaque had another frien... More

Goddess Guanyin's Mercy
Unsealed
The Sounds of Laughter
A visit to the Library
A time for tea at the noodle Shop
A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.
How the Daughter met the Monkeys
A Scholar's dream
Juicy Gossip
Introducing, The Demon Fox King
The Jaded-Face Princess
Princess Iron Fan's Arrival
Justice served with satisfaction
The Child of Entertainment
A Child who needed Love
A Monkey's fear
Silk-Ridge
A Way In the City
The Ritual For the Throne
Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord
The Rise of a New Queen
Departure
The Mastermind
Ren's Contract
The Unexpected Calvary
The Power of a God
The Great War
A Celebration is in Order
An Unsuspected Apprentice
A Fragile Truce
The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen
Still in Grieving
Epilogue | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 2
A New Adventure Begins | 3
A New Adventure Begins | 4
A New Adventure Begins | 5
I've Seen Worse Weather
Distant Memory
A Small Heart to Heart
Meeting an Old Friend
A Little Chat
The Start of the Tragedy
I Don't Need Help
Dark Cryptic Key
The Fall of Shinokuta
An Awakening
The Battle of Conquest
Sealed Away
Rejuvenation
Another Side
Home at last Ren
A Little Mischeif Never Hurt Anyone
Mind Games
A Child's Jealousy
A Needed Distraction
Bull Family's Attack
Unknown Power Source
Epilogue | 2
A Spider's Rise | 1
Spider's Rise | 2
Spider's Rise | 3
Spider's Rise | 4
Spider's Rise | 5
Spider's Rise | 6
Home Shenanigans
How to Apologize
The Letter
Sworn Brothers
Meeting the Possessed Host
Explain It to Me
Bai'He's Desperate Cry
Preparing for the Worst
Shadow meets an Illusion
Mayor's Visit
A Cup of Tea
Advice for a Fallen Queen
Macaque's Lesson
The Pawn
Processing
Truth Unraveling
A Mother's Wrath
Epilogue | 3
Pocessed Ren Attacks!
The Dragon of the East
The Secondary Flame
Bai'he's Plan
MK & Mei vs. Ren
Original Golden Trio
The First Ring
Yù huā (Shining Blossom)
Biānpào (Firecracker)
Ren (Lotus) & Bai'he (Lily)
Lantern City
Price of Seperation
Simian Tag Team
The Samadhi Fire
The Second Betrayel
Fire Training
Doesn't Deserve This.
Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different
Impending Battle
Pure Chaos
Full On Catch These Hands
Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!
I Need A Hero
One And Only
Dream Family
The Rising Sun
Epilogue | 4
🍡HeadCanons after S3🍡

Interference

635 39 16
By dragonshardtales101

Jinhua looked down at a letter that had been stickered to the fridge.

'Dear Ma',

I'm going out to meet MK and the others to see what he wanted to show us. Sorry for leaving so early in the morning, I'll be right back as soon as possible to eat Pa's scrambled eggs.'

Jinhua felt a smile rise on her lips, "He's getting better."

"Whose getting better?" Macaque peered over her shoulder to see the letter in her grasp. His arms snaked around her waist firmly as he felt his drowsiness falter.

A snort left his lips as he read it over, "That little brat. He better hurry or else I'll start eating without him..." He peppered small kisses on the Demoness' shoulders before trailing back to the kitchen to start cooking.

Jinhua watched with a smirk, her eyes lingering a small moment on his swaying hips before turning back to the letter to read over the poorly written words again, "I'm glad he's getting along with MK and the others..." She muttered lowly. She was finally thinking that today she could have a nice stroll over to her shop to see how her two loyal workers have been doing now that they had a pay raise, but instead of going about that, Jinhua stumbled forward after she felt a enormous pull on her chest.

"Urgh—!" She gasped out, startled, Jinhua flashed her violet eyes, golden, to see which bond was in desperate need of help.

And too her surprise, she sensed a very fearful amount of desperation in Daiyu's bond.

Her eyes widened momentarily, "Macaque."

The simian had long abandoned his activities in cooking breakfast when he heard Jinhua lurch forward in slight pain. He was at her side immediately, holding her arm in case she tumbled forward again, "Yes, my love?"

Jinhua felt her mouth draw into a thin line of guilt, "Bring Ren back home immediately... There's been a disturbance down in the sewers..."

Macaque's brows furrowed, "You mean in Spider Queen's Lair? Where that demon bitch lurks?? Jinhua—!" His hands found her own as he held them tightly to his chest, "Jinhua... You know the risks of going down there, right? Fighting that demoness is out of the question as long as she still has those seals on you."

Jinhua closed her eyes in thought. Another pull on her chest indicated a distress in one of her bonds, "Yet I must go if I don't want to lose another loved one." She opened her eyes in determination, "Please, Liùěr..."

Macaque felt his ears flutter at the usage of his real name. His resolve quickly thinning out the longer she gave him that look he so adored when they were younger. Releasing a defeated sigh, he gave in, "Fine. But be careful... Make sure not to be caught by that lady... Escape as soon as you have the person you need."

Jinhua quipped a smile, "You wish to have me flee from a fight? How not very honorable of you, Warrior."

Macaque couldn't help the smirk that rose on his face, "Oh I'm a warrior... Just not to you."

Jinhua raised a brow playfully, "And what are you to me, Macaque...?"

Macaque rose her porcelain toned hands up to his lips and peppered them slowly, trailing along her knuckles and fingertips gingerly. "A slave for your every bidding." He glanced up and met eye contact.

Jinhua felt a slight shiver rack down her spine at the suggestive tone he used. A coy smile reached her lips, "I'll keep that in mind tonight..." With that she yanked him closer and planted a devious peck on his neck.

Macaque flinched and yanked himself back at the sudden sensation at that spot. His hand flew up and smacked it defensively.

Jinhua couldn't help the chuckle that left her at the flushed and beet red simian sitting in front of her, "I'll be back, my little love sick slave..."

She snapped her fingers and lit ablaze before disappearing.

Macaque stared at the empty spot for a moment, "D-Did she just give me a hickey—??" He stuttered out with his fur bristling.

Rapidly increasing her speed down the sewer tunnels, Jinhua kept snapping her fingers to locate MK and Daiyu, but it seems her powers are being blocked to a limit.

"Tsk—!" Clicking her tongue in annoyance, Jinhua quickly found a light of blue cascading into the hall she was running in. She quickly reached the doorway and was amazed to see a magnificent model of a mechizoid, it's blue outlining and spirals of sigils surrounding it only made it more terrifying to look at by the second.

Quickly surveying the area, she felt a sudden chilling pressure in the area and quickly concealed her own demonic aura. Making her practically invisible to a demon's senses, except for sight.

Reaching her way up onto a high placed pipe that would hold her weight, Jinhua peered down to see the Lady Bone Demon using some sort of spell to see an event happening in the Spider Queen's Lair. Her hair practically glowing in a eerie white. Her hands were thrown forward to enchant the spell perfectly without distractions.

Jinhua thought whatever the Lady Bone Demon plans were, needed to be stopped at all costs.. She slowly started to unsheathe her weapon. Her eyes glowing in the hidden darkness as she watched the damn demon speak from her child's body.

"It would seem the Queen's usefulness has drawn to an end."

Jinhua froze at that. Her hands clenching her blade's hilt so tightly her knuckles were turning white.

A sudden mist clouded the room and once just as quickly removed to show the Mayor standing there with a straight posture and snide smirk on his features.

"Time to remove the unnecessary pieces from the game." She ordered without hesitation.

The Mayor released a small chuckle, before bowing, "With pleasure, my lady." With that, a mass of corrupted chi surrounded him and wished him away without further notice.

Jinhua gritted her teeth and quickly sheathed her blade. She had no time to intervene the demoness right now.

Not when she knows her friend and servants are in danger.

Exuding a small pint of chi into her form, she snapped her fingers and teleported away before the Demon Bone lady turned around to see nothing.

Her steps were nothing of the silence she taught her student as she was in a rush to find anyone at this point.

Especially when there was someone else hunting these spiders.

Turning around a corner she was met with a familiar pair of spider henchmen.

The giant built one and the huntsman themselves.

"AUGH—! It's the scary one!!"

"SHUSH—! You bafoon, you'll give her the advantage!!"

Jinhua was a panting mess when she found them that she had no time to process what they said. Grabbing both their hands, she pulled them with her desperately, "I'm glad I found you—!"

"What!? Why is the enemy here!"

"Where are you taking us??"

Jinhua whipped around with almost fear in her eyes as they scanned the tunnels for another spider henchmen and his queen, "You guys are out of time... I came here as not the enemy! But as a friend to your Queen!"

The Huntsman hesitated before having a conflicted look gloss over his eyes, "So she's come to finish us off now that we have no use...."

The bigger spider snapped in shock at his friend's statement, "But what about her Majesty or Syntax!?

A bloodcurdling scream erupted down the tunnel from which they ran.

Both spiders jolted in fear as they heard the final scream of their comrade.

"We need to run—!!" Jinhua urged as she felt the familiar chill run over her skin, "We need to find the Queen as fast as possible...!"

The lights flickered dimly and there appeared the Mayor himself, "On the contrary... I believe my lady would find it almost laughable to see you here, The Last Nekomata."

Jinhua gritted her teeth, before drawing her sword threateningly, "Come any closer, and I'll shred you to pieces, you abomination."

"Oh I'm not here for you... I'm here for a few pieces needed to be thrown out..." Mayor chuckled at the enraged and frightful looks that filtered the Spider Demons' faces.

"What did you do to Syntax—!?" The larger built Spider lunged forward with his fist clenched wrathfully.

"No wait—!!" Huntsman reached forward to stop him but it was too late as he was defeated in one swing by the Mayor's leg.

His head had been bashed in rather gruesomely, green blood splattered the walls and floors as the Mayor chuckled at the mortified looks.

Jinhua and the Huntsman took a step back before running the other direction.

Mayor let out a small giggle as he watched them flee, "Oh~! I do love a good game of chase!" He flickered away, leaving the limp body by its lonesome.

Jinhua hand a firm grip on the Huntsman's claw as they ran. From the stumbling an ragged gasping, the demoness could conclude that the spider was conflicted between either grieving for his comrades or trying to escape far from here.

Jinhua looked around and saw that they were clear of the Mayor. She stopped in her steps, "Listen... I need you to take this." She held out a small lotus petal. She held out a finger and connected the lotus to a glowing blue and orange bond, "This will lead you to someone who can help you."

Huntsman fumbled with the small petal, almost being reminded of a gentle blue giant, "B-But what about you!? What are you going to do!?"

Jinhua paused on her step and glanced down at her blade, "I'm going to save my friend." She then glanced at the somber spider as he stared at the item. She placed her hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry for not saving yours..."

With that she teleported again, now letting the Demon Bone Lady know she's here. But she could care less about such things as she felt two of her bonds tug in the same direction.

"It's not too late. You can run." MK tried to persuade the Spider Queen.

But the Spider Queen was being stubborn, "Haven't you figured it out yet!? There is no running from whatever she is—!"

At the finish of her sentence, the whispers started to echo around them and clawed at they're ears.

As they focused their attention to the corrupted throne, it exploded so suddenly that they both flinched.

And there in the wreckage, appeared the feared demoness herself, Lady Bone Demon.

"Spider Queen's, right." Her hair shifted back to the host's normal hair, "Destiny will always catch up."

At the mere word of 'destiny', MK felt the splitting headaches erupt in his head again. His hands immediately reached up to grab ahold of the sides to ease the throbbing pain.

Spider Queen stood up protectively in front of MK, "You." Her eyes dialed into sharp irises of the sudden spike of anger, "I should've taken you down, the second you walked into my lair—!"

MK blinked away the ache as Spider Queen turned to him, "Boy—! Run!"

"Fool." The Lady Bone Demon threw her arms across her like she had thrown something and a mass of blue chilling fog wrapped around her like a blanket. And there she summoned two spider souls.

Syntax and the strong spider.

Lady Bone Demon folded her arms above her in swift motions and sent the spirits raining down towards the too.

"How dare you—!!"

A swirling blaze of gold erupted in the room as Jinhua had finally made her appearance. Her palm stretch outward as she sent a massive beam of golden fire at the cold beam of chi.

The sudden impact of the two opposite elements, created a eruption of steam and fog.

The demoness felt sigh of relief leave her as she searched for the two demons.

But a sudden eruption of pain scorched her skin once again, "ARUGHHHHH—!!" She screamed out. The pure retched agony coursed through her veins, chilling them in a frozen river.

"Jinhua—!" MK hurried over with Spider Queen as they helped the demoness up.
A chilling voice rang out in her ears.

"This interference will leave you with consequences... Consequences that'll end up breaking you..."

Jinhua quickly grabbing Spider Queen and MK, she snapped her fingers. And the three of them disappeared as soon as Mayor finally joined his mistress.

Jinhua snapped her eyes open to see she teleported them back at her home.

With one final glance at her surroundings, Jinhua fell to her knees, "Macaque..." she muttered under breathe, her eyes twitching as she could feel the lingering pain on her body.

MK fell on his butt, he held his hand up and noticed the slight tremble, "Shit...."

Spider Queen was taken aback by the sudden transportation. Her gaze fixated on the small cabin and the scenery around her, "This place..."

The sounds of hurried stomps was heard getting louder as the three looked towards the door to see it slammed open.

"Ma'! MK—!?"

"Jinhua!"

Macaque hurried over and checked her figure, lifting up her face with his palms cupping her pale and cold cheeks, "I thought I told you not to fight that demon—!" His fur bristling as he felt her face lean into his touch almost desperately. Though her movement was sluggish, it was clear she was in need of warmth.

Quickly taking off his cape, he wrapped it around the demoness and picked her up, bridal carry. His golden eyes then glared down at the Spider Queen who had watched the whole interaction, "I have the most powerful urge to shred you to the sniveling size of the ants under my boot." His eyes then landed on his lover in his arms shivering, "But I won't. I'm still in debt to you for what you've done in aiding my journey."

Ren watched with sorry as he quickly picked up MK casually and hurried after his father. He glanced over his shoulder to see Spider Queen still hesitant on what to do, "You can come in. It's safer inside than out there where that demon lurks."

He gave the Spider Queen a smile before hurrying inside to get MK fixed up and erase any traces of the Lady Bone Demon from his mind again.

Spider Queen released a sigh, "What am I supposed to do now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714 19 4
Y/n has been friends with MK since they were twelve and have been inseparable since. They think of each other as brother and sister! But, once he too...
7K 315 23
The day the war ended was the day Sun Wukong welcomed his new son into the world, and the day he put his Staff down for good. Nearly 18 years later...
11.7K 250 21
Y/n, Pigsy's adopted daughter and little sister to MK was living her normal life until something happened. When her brother becomes the successor of...
4.3K 102 8
(Monkey King/Sun Wukong x Oc) You know Tokito Muichiro, right? A youngest swordsman as well as a hashira who participated in the war against demons...