Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

50. Allies

1.4K 45 23
By __oriana_x

Hey guys, important!

Cover art change! Artist credit in description!

Art by @SerailHou on Twitter

Y/N POV

"Fuck!" I slam my hand on the desk as the error code flashes on my screen. Four hours and 16 attempts later, but still no luck on hacking Schlatt's security system. "That bastard," I growl softly.

Deciding to try again later, I reach for my phone and turn off Do Not Disturb, finding over 100 missed texts and calls.

Dream
Love, are you busy right now?

Dream
Look at what George and Sapnap did while I was asleep

Dream
1 image

Dream
Darling, please answer me

Dream
Sweetheart

Dream
Baby

Dream
Dare I say... Princess?

Dream
I know you're on do not disturb but please

Dream
Pretty please 🥺

Dream
Pretty please with 12 cherries on top? 🥺

Dream
Fine I'll take a hint

Dream
Call me when you're done

That idiot.

I smile as I continue scrolling up the texts.

I love him.

"Y/N?" I spin my chair around to find Ranboo standing in the doorway.

"Ranboo? What is it?"

Ranboo and Tubbo were usually never involved in missions. Their main focus was to help the injured and watch the mansion while we were gone.

"Techno requested a meeting with you in 5 minutes."

"Tell him I'm busy right now." I wave my hand dismissively and turn back to the computer screen.

"Y/N, it's about Schlatt."

My eyes widen and I immediately stand up.

"Tell Techno I'll be down shortly."

Ranboo nods and leaves, closing the door behind him.

Any news about Schlatt isn't good.

I hurry to my closet and start picking out an outfit. I grab a black bandeau cropped top, ripped black jeans, and my leather jacket. I add a pair of black combats boots as well. Giving myself a quick glance over in the mirror, I decide to add the Black Crows Mafia pin, two silver crow wings.

Satisfied with my outfit, I ride the elevator down to the first floor which is where our main meeting room is.

What news could Techno have about Schlatt?

Thoughts continue to swirl in my mind as the elevator dings, signaling the doors to open.

My boots click against the empty hallway's floor as I slowly walk to the end where our large conference room is.

I push open the heavy double doors and see everyone is already there, including Ranboo and Tubbo.

Techno lounges in the chair across from the head seat which of course has been reserved for me.

"Y/N," he stops twirling a silver butterfly knife and smiles. "So glad you could join us."

"This is my house Techno," I shoot back. I walk over, flicking his forehead as I go. I ease into my chair and cross my arms, facing him from across the table. "So what about Schlatt?"

Techno throws a sideways glance at Phil who nods.

"We have intel that Schlatt survived your little encounter with him, with the immense pain of course."

I let out a laugh, remembering his wails of agony as I put two bullets through his balls.

"However," Techno continues. "You seem to have really fueled his hatred for you now. To the point of he is bribing other mafias to ally with him."

Oh god.

"This is what we predicted right?" I ask after a long pause. "An all-out mafia war?"

Techno nods but turns to a second page of the packet he's holding.

"The problem is he's trying to bribe our allies to turn against us."

"Like?"

"Corpse's mafia."

My eyes widen at the mention.

Corpse.

He and I went to school together, along with everyone else in this mafia business. He wasn't really a friend but was an heir to a powerful mafia.

After we graduated, he and I teamed up to take down Schlatt which obviously failed and resulted in Corpse's face being mostly burnt.

Since the encounter, we've hardly kept in touch except for supply exchanges and trades between our mafias but never really met up.

"That mother—" I softly swear under my breath.

"Indeed," Techno says with a solemn look. "I also have word he's trying to bribe some of my allies. I have arranged meetings with them already. I suggest you do the same."

I turn to Lisa who is already scribbling down my agenda for the week.

"Y/N," Techno says. I turn my eyes back to him. He takes off his pig mask so I can look him in the eyes. "You can't let Corpse join Schlatt. His mafia is very powerful and could really turn the tides in a war. You have to keep him on our side."

I just nod, thinking of all the possibilities that could happen if Corpse joined Schlatt.

Techno stands up to leave and motions for Phil and Wilbur to do the same. Even Tommy has surprisingly stayed silent this whole time.

"One more thing."

He pauses in the doorway, one hand gripping the wood tightly.

"Don't let Dream know about this. He is way too overprotective of you. We both know he'll go straight for Schlatt even if it costs him his own life. That's not something we need to happen."

I just nod and give him a hum of confirmation.

The minute the door closes, I stand up.

"Where are you going?" Niki asks.

I ignore her and turn to a man sitting at the table.

"Get the car ready, I'll be down in 5 minutes."

With that, I stroll out of the conference room, already rushing to find Corpse's contact.

Not to call him though, just to find his address.

I remember I wrote it down somewhere.

The contact photo is blank but the name and address tell exactly who it is.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes Corpse," I say to no one in particular. "Let's see what you have to say about this."

——————————————————————————————

1,009 words

Will Corpse stay on Y/N's side, or will he join Schlatt?

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...
255K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! 🔹️ Finished Incl.: -💛Dreamnap -💜Dnf -🖤The DreamSMP -🤍Dreamnapfound -💚Dreamxreader -🧡Sapnapxreader -💙Georgexreader -❤Ka...
1.4K 50 18
A story where Y/N meets her true lover, but will she break a heart just to be able to love the enemy? How will this affect her life and friends? Is s...
426K 13K 90
Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him and treat him inhumanely He can't escape...