Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 78

6.1K 331 29
By rivervixenog

Ritika's POV:

---Three months later---

Never in my life had I thought of getting married for ages all the lovely married couples around me were either fighting or were divorced. So, it never came into my mind that I could be happy in marriage because since childhood I have been the less fortunate one.

Only miracles could have found my happiness in the marriage and maybe Aditya is the angel who brought me the happy. We are freaking engaged and marrying soon once this dumbass gets graduates. Aditya has started working on his wine manufacturing idea and brings up all the creative ideas together.

Ishita yelled at the workers, "I already told you that I want cyan blue curtains what's this... it's turquoise blue you color-blind psychopaths." They step back giving her space to review the decorations. She gasped dramatically and pointed at the pool area, "I wanted white peacocks in the swimming pool, not ducks." The chief decorator came forward from the crowd and scratched her head, "But Ma'am... peacocks can't swim...". Ishita sighed, "Well... how much would it cost to buy some trained swimming peacocks." I let out a long sigh standing up from my desk, and approached her. The decorator looked at me with hope, "Um... there is no such thing called as a swimming peacock but we could definitely wrap a pearl necklace around the duck to make it look extravagant... would that work?" Ishita hummed in response and roam around the venue.

She finally agreed to the launch party of her new company, like she did start the work but never hosted the party. Ishita has a rule, if anything makes her lose money, she wouldn't think twice about getting rid of her. Walking behind her I was concerned, "Ishita... you shouldn't take so much stress and yell at everything that annoys you. I know your hormones are at the peak but so is my job because Armaan strictly prohibits me from letting you do anything at all." Ishita scrunched her nose, "He's an asshole... I told him to stay with me today but he's just too busy with his work. Who's he some president of the country?"

I cleared my throat, "Well... nothing less powerful than that..." she rolled her eyes and finally give up sitting on the white chairs arranged around the venue. Rubbing her feet she complained, "My feet hurt my body feels like shit and I can't eat whatever I want because Mom won't let me..." it's always about the food. Aditya came humming a song and took a seat between us eating a bowl full of vanilla ice cream. "What's up ladies and pregnant beastie?" Ishita gives him a nasty look but smiled looking at the bowl.

"Aditya..." she cooed lovingly that making Aditya's eyes bulge out and he glimpsed at her, "What... don't tell me you want my ice cream..." she nodded, "Just one scoop and you won't tell Maa..." he shook his head, "No... Mom will cut off my balls if I let you because it's six degrees outside and on top of it, you're pregnant with the highest chances of catching a cold easily. So, a big no..." Ishita yelled at him, "Give me that or I'll make sure to sue your wine company the moment you launch it..." I flinched at her tone so did Aditya who passed her the bowl.

She happily took it and dig inside it, I growled at him "Why would you bring ice cream close to her knowing that she's not allowed to eat it? I'll tell Mom that you let her..." Aditya made a crying face, "What should a gentleman do? Let pregnant woman eat what she wants saving his company or save his balls from the women who gave him birth." Ishita stuffed a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth and spoke with it, "If I were you... I would have vanished from the house at least for a week" and Aditya did listen to her running away from the venue.

Armaan's POV:

"That's it for today gentlemen... I hope the reasons for the financial downfall are confirmed. So, all you need to do is fix it or it would be the last meeting you had in any company because if you left this company at the lowest. I'm coming back for you and once I do, you'll regret the choices. I hope I made myself clear now..." they nodded their head staring at the floor feeling ashamed of themselves.

Standing up from my desk I left the conference room and my secretary followed behind me walking inside my office. Aadesh bhai was sitting on the visiting chairs reading a magazine. "I have put them back in their places so I think that it won't be an issue for you now..." he looked up from the magazine. "That's why I called you for help because you're good at it..." I left a small chuckle, "Well... my wife is better than me at this...".

Aadesh bhai rose his brows and passed me my phone, "Speaking of your wife... she has been calling you for a long time since I was sitting in your office. I didn't pick it up because Yash instructed me not to... but why I don't know." Yash knocked on the open door, "Because that pregnant beast won't let Armaan work neither do, he wants to after her. She's all good but very picky these days."

Armaan cackled checking his phone which had hundred and twenty calls from Ishita within four hours, "If she heard any of it, you'll are going to be on the streets within seconds. I'm sorry... she just too much needy these days...". Aadesh bhai smirked and mentioned, "Trust me that's the best thing about having a pregnant wife..." and that made me want to see her too. Yash accompanied me to the venue of the launch party for Viable Energy.

Entering the venue, it was extravagant and luxurious more than I expected it to be. Yash raced towards the refreshment corner not just for food but also because Mayra was the culinarian for the event. A girl with brown locks approached me, "Armaan sir... sorry to interrupt you but would you mind if we had your little close-up for Viable Energy." I looked around to free myself but it was a waste, "Umm... sure... if it won't take too much time." She gave me a wide smile and motioned near a small pool area surrounded by decorative flowers.

Sitting on the corner she asked me a few questions related to the company's future vision but soon her questions turned towards Ishita's pregnancy and her personal life which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. She sensed my uneasiness and placed her hand on my knee, "I'm sorry if you're not happy with her pregnancy because you're still young and don't want to settle down so fast for something permanent...." My brows twitched and covered up my anger in front of the camera.

I looked around and saw a cute rolling ball of fire walking towards me that was enough to make me feel good and eventually bring a small smile to my face. Ishita patted her shoulder, "Excuse me lady... we're so sorry to interrupt your lunatic interview with my husband without me but we need to check your IDs before letting you inside this private event." A security team approached covering up the camera and respectfully dragging away the reporter.

After she left Ishita gave me a look, and I shrugged "I thought she might be a genuine reporter and would picture you well." Ishita rolled her eyes dramatically, "How many times would I have to tell you? I'm not in everyone's good books." I pulled her cheeks lovingly, "Aww... you should read my novel then." She pouted, "You mean the porn magazine which has my sexy positions like the way..." I placed my hand on her mouth, "Okay... no need to describe it."

Ishita slapped my hand away, "I'm not going to... by the way, I'm angry with you since you left me alone in this oddly suffocating place with a bunch of amateurs." I left a small chuckle and side-hugged her. She rested her head on my shoulder rubbing her little bump. I couldn't hold the urge and asked her, "Is it really hard for you?" she lifts her head, "What?" I explained, "This pregnancy and bearing the child, I could feel your exhaustion. It's just my concern that this child isn't a burden for you." She knits her brows angrily, "Never say that... why would our love be a burden on me? Not at all... I love it except for the part where I can't eat everything I want." I cupped her cheeks and kissed them.

She was really suffering a lot having a different lifestyle and sacrificing for our child. Ishita tries to make me happy by doing things she hates but forgets that her happiness makes me happy not her sacrifices. Ishita went back busy welcoming the big shots in the green energy. Ritika walked towards me deep in her thoughts and cornered me. "What's wrong, Ritika?" she rubs her knuckles aggressively and replied, "Armaan sir... I just got to know through the security team that someone replaced one of the agents with some altered person."

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 5.7K 21
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
1.4M 73.5K 44
*(Unedited) ⚠️: Has a lot of , i repeat a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes read at your own risk . Do not complaint about it later in comment...
19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
63.2K 2.8K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...