PURSUED || TAEKOOK ||

By ZoyiGuk

[ On going ] "You want me to l-leave?" His dried throat was burning because of the immense sobs, yet it's fee... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Imp*
25

26

1K 36 17
By ZoyiGuk

Ignore my mistakes :) please,
This chapter contains lots of mistakes and errors, please don't mind them as i wrote this within very less time....

[ Italic: past ]

.
.
.

The moon boldly dazzling through the white curtains, shinning bright as always. Taehyung don't remember how long he been watching it. And he don't remember weeping in overwhelmed that how beautiful the moon is, or maybe the reason might be something else.

The soft wind touches his face, his eyes were foced close to feel it, hands recklessly holding on his sticker book, close to his heart.

Some tottery lines were written with a pink white pen with some random aesthetic Polaroids. Taehyung didn't stopped him from crying. The gentle wind making it more harder for his overwhelming heart.

He found himself folding the curtains up, letting the sprinkle brightness to touch his face. And there he sat with the notebook, all prepared to face these all.

The first line of the book starts with " I finally graduated yayy" and a bright boxy smile Taehyung. He was looking gorgeous with the graduation dress layering over him.

The second person next to him seem contentment, even he looks more happy then Taehyung himself. And the line below the picture made Taehyung laugh.

" Kookie said he'll marry me now >< "

He turned over, eyes softening in calmness as the wind touches his eyes again.

"They're rich Tae. Did you forget where we belongs to.." The lady mumbled, hands hastily working on her kitchen stuff but mind disturbed.

"But mom, we love each other" Taehyung whined, snatching a sandwich out of the bowl and chewing it. He was still a carefree kid with happy soul. He didn't know how sorrow feels like, as his father always makes sure about his life , beside his kookie who wouldn't let him to get even a scratch.

"He's older than you?" She asked. Engrossing herself with the stuff..

"Yes only three years" Taehyung looked untroubled, completely blithe, as he was just young and dumb.

"Does his parents know about you two?if they're agree i don't have any problem." She casually mumbled, supporting her child to the fullest.

She left whatever she was doing as a soft grin lay over her lips, she happily turned towards Taehyung, this kid still chewing his sandwich, without any care."As long as you're happy, we're happy too." The concern about her child was visible in her face.

"Ohh mom i love you " Taehyung gave her a quick smooch, before eating his sandwich again.

Her eyes followed his eyes, so innocent and pure, her child don't deserve this cruel world, he won't be able to handle this.

She sighed, thinking about Taehyung.

"But will you guys talk to Jungkook's parents too?" She sweetly mumbled, eyes roaming around her kitchen. She don't want to think about it but it's making her restless for no reason.

"That's fine... I'll talk to Kookieeeee..."

"-Taehyung?" The younger snapped as he harshly closed the notebook he was holding. Eyes were almost enlarged and breath getting heavy, a sudden heaviness creat inside his heart.

He looked over the door.
A sigh of relief left his lips as he saw Chi-won all ready near the door, looking at him with concern all over his face. Eyebrows furrowed and eyes clearly worried.

"You okay?" He queried with doubt, not daring to step into the room.

"Ohh sorry." Taehyung looked away with realisation, he almost forgot that he promised Chi-won that he would go out with him.

"you alright? We can postpone it if you don't -"

"Hey no no" Taehyung carelessly threw the notebook in his closet and pull out a random suit. "I'll just get ready. Give me fifteen minutes." He asked and went to bathroom.

Chi-won kept looking at the way he left. He can't tell but something's going inside of him too. It's not like he can't see things but his soul don't want to accept anything that would hurt his own feelings.

To be honest he is scared, he's scared to know the trust too, he is scared like hell but he would still choose to get hurt.

His eyes shifted towards the closet, eyes slowly turning hard as he forced himself not to open the notebook. He was devastated too, he do have a heart, a soul. He's also a human, who wants love, care and affections.

But he left everything behind, closing his eyes he choose not to invade in between Taehyung's life.

The vehicle moved forward leaving the city behind it, there was still clouds over the sky even after the downfall. Taehyung was restless inside the car, like he wanted to talk but courage-less.

"Do you want to play some music?" Jungkook carelessly asked, left hand over taehyung's right thing.

"No" the younger shortly replied, eyes on the street.

"McDonald's could work maybe?" Jungkook tried to cool down the climate. He could sense Taehyung was disturbed.

But instead Taehyung asked "did you talk to your parents?" A hint in his voice which took Jungkook off guard.

He wasn't expecting Taehyung to asked something this sudden.

"Like - like about us being dating?" He queried, a little confused.

Taehyung looked at him with worried eyes. "Yeah"

Jungkook pressed the break after settling his car in the side. He looked back at Taehyung's worried eyes. And instantly his hands cupped his face. "Hey"

"Should i have to ask them tonight? I mean i just talked about it once with my mom but couldn't discuss it properly."

Taehyung couldn't make an eye contact, somewhere he was expecting Jungkook to talk it already but he somehow managed to nod it.

"I promise I'll talk to them"

"Promise?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile.

.
.
.
The sound of glass shattering muffled through the living room, catching everyone's attention along with the harsh voice of an old man. "How dare you?"

"I-i love him" Jungkook's voice shaken but he was tough, he knew he won't going to give up.

"Don't make me mad when there's already pressure in my shoulders." The old man said again. "You'll marry a girl that's it." He sat on the couch.

"I love him dad, can't you understand?" Jungkook was turned right. The sound of slap surprised everyone staying around the room who tried to avoid the scene as much as they can.

But Jungkook didn't give. "What gotten into you? What does that boy did to you huh? "

"You just need to know I'm gay and I love him." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, head down to floor but he didn't stop saying. "I'm here to tell you not ask you." He rudely said.

"Jungkook " his mother interrupted, "you don't talk to your father like that." She's showing that she's mad but -

"What he does.. or his parents" Jungkook's dad asked.

"Doesn't matter." Jungkook voiced again.

"It does."

"His mother works on a bakery and dad is a office emolyer." He gulped

"That's all.?"Mr. Jeon raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook nervously nodded, no matter how much he was trying hard to be tough but a father is always father.

Mr. Jeon looked at his wife, her eyes were pleading him to be agreed.

"Okay" He nooded, Jungkook's eyes enlarging at the change of expression of his father. "... Ask them to come over to talk."

It again made the younger confused, did he really hear that.
"W-what?" Jungkook asked with a deep frown, stepping ahead to get a clear glimpse of his father.

"Ask them to come over. So we can talk?" There was something new at that tone. Jungkook couldn't figure out but he was sure his father wasn't happy saying it.

"You sure?" He wanted to make sure.

"Yes, ask them to come tomorrow... And you too take him to a date."

.
.
.
.
.

I'm so sorry to make y'all wait this long. I'll try to update asap but I'm super busy these days... So please kindly try to understand....

Ily ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 238 11
"I'm not your servant." Jeongguk uttered in a low voice as he leaned forward after putting his both hands on the wall, caging Taehyung. The deep voic...
20.4K 642 17
JK: I don't want this life ~~it's hurt ( crying) Tae: let me hold you plzzzz, ~~I wanna hide u from this world, wanna take you in my embrace (with t...
101K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
23.1K 866 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...