PURSUED || TAEKOOK ||

By ZoyiGuk

[ On going ] "You want me to l-leave?" His dried throat was burning because of the immense sobs, yet it's fee... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Imp*
26

25

1.3K 45 30
By ZoyiGuk

Ignore my mistakes:)
Ps. Listening to: people (feat. Ayra starr and Omah Lay) on loop please you won't regret.

The deep silence of the building was obligatory, countless works are panding. It was around 12 in the noon as the rising sun stood straight right up of the sky, spatting her golden rays directly to the ground.

Jungkook was distraught inside of his cabin, hands were busy with the paperweight, an attempt to stop his anxiety to transpire. Sleepless eyes were not even getting a blink nor it was steady on the sole file on the table.

He was unaware when he took his phone called Ms. Lee who came inside within a minute

"Jungkook?" The boy looked up, eyes tired and drawsy, though it holds alotta anticipation.

"where's Mr. Kang?" He shortly asked, damn he already missed Taehyung so bad, it's not even a day.

"I don't know, he didn't inform about this nor Taehyung."

Jungkook nonchalantly nodded at the mention of Taehyung, trying to put his anxiousness away. Somehow he's worried and wanted to call but "Call him and ask."

"Okay" Ms. Lee replied. She was about to leave but something came up in her mind as he called "Jungkook?"

Jungkook motion her to proceed without even looking. "Are you not going to throw a party for the success?"

The elder looked up off his laptop, "success of what?"

Ms. Lee frowned, "why?"

"The business deal with Xzn enterprise?" Her voice holds a discourse as he closely watched Jungkook. Yeah he's looking way more drawsy today.

"Oh that." The boy rubbed on his forehead, wiping those tension off his face at the mention of the deal. Nonononono Taehyung's going to go away.. nono.

"Jungkook?" Her concern voice passed through him, as he jolted up off his thoughts.

"Uh.. mm"

"You okay? Oh my God." She nonchalantly approached, grabbing on the water glass, voice sound concerning.

Jungkook shook his head, he don't know what's happening to him, what's gotten into him that he's doing this strange.

"I'm I'm fine." Jungkook holds the glass, drinking the water whole calming his spine down.

Ms. Lee didn't uttered anything, just kept watching him as his hands were starting to trembling slightly now. She's getting really worried now.

But for Jungkook, the internal war he's having with himself was getting hard to endure. The fear of losing Taehyung building a mountain over his chest, the same fear which he has been feeling, the same frighten, everything is same.

Fuck he want Taehyung now.

"Wi-will you please call and ask them?" Jungkook didn't needed to spoke twice as Ms. Lee got what he was pointing to.

She nooded and walked out, leaving him in spece.

As soon as she left, Jungkook abruptly stood up from his chair and walked towards his private room attached with it. He was still trembling while searching something inside of his closest, and when he found it, he didn't waste a sec to drop it down his throat closing his eyes and leaving his body on the bed.

He instantly come out of the room as soon as he felt good and sat on the couch, eyes still unsteady.

But his attention was suddenly caught up with the ringtone of his phone. For a moment he thought it would be Taeh-? But it was his mom, unfortunately.

"Hello" Jungkook gave a shaken voice.

"K-kkookie" The stammering voice of her instantly made Jungkook frown. His heart promptly pounded hearing his mom's long trembling breaths.

"Mom you- you alright." He stood up from the couch, hands already grabbing his blazer car keys in rush. You don't know where to go but he's going. He don't care if he's not fine at this time but his mon-

" Jungoo~ i---- wi-will you come here please-"

"Yes, yes I'm already leaving. Whe- where are you? Are you home -"

Jungkook didn't get any answer, instead he heard a loud blaring noise, following by his mother's hiccups and sobs and the the sound of disconnecting their phone.

His chest cramp with a sudden rush of pain, as he grabbed on it, hissing in pain but that didn't stop him from leaving his cabin.

Ms. Lee was surprised by the sudden action of her boss as she tried to cope up with his steps just to inform him. "Jungkook, Mr. Kang isn't responding."

Jungkook halted for a second, mind gripping on that information before he left the office again without saying a word.

Consultation begins among the employees who witnessed the strange side of Jungkook, their boos generally doesn't act this rush in front of them even if he's in hella hurry.

Ms. Lee requested one of the bodyguard to look after her brother as she knows Jungkook had a hard time these days, so she can't take any risk.

>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<

The cries, the hiccups and sobs, was all a continuity. He don't want to stop himself.

No

He wants but he can't holds it. He's a sinner, he did a sin. Nobody will forgive him, not in this life.

Taehyung pressed his hands harder on his face, curling more on the corner of the room. His shattered heart aching in his chest seeing his husband on the bed, he don't deserve this.

His head was aching like a hammer thudding on it, but he can't stop crying. He won't be able to forgive himself, more like he himself doesn't deserve any forgiveness.

Chi-won, the poor soul, oblivious of anything related to his life, just wanted to know the reason behind of his grief, wanted to clear everything happening in their relationship. He don't want to keep anything secret between them, he just wanted to make it better. But what he did?

Taehyung sobs again, he was so mad at himself that almost triggered him do really nonsense. He was out of his mind, he knows memories attacked him but this -? He should've been careful?

"Tae?" Taehyung flinched on Chi-won's call. The later was fine but had a small scratch on his head. Yeah doctor called him to take rest but otherwise he's totally fine. And for now what's made more sad is this situation.

Everyone except Taehyung knows how much Chi-won loves him, and how much it's pains him to see the poor boy to cry like this.

"Baby~" Chi-won didn't care if he's getting overwhelmed, he didn't care about his language but for Taehyung. For now he need to make Taehyung believe that it's not his fault, even if it is.

"Taehyung." The younger vigorously shook his head, hands avoiding Chi-won from getting nearer him but the elder gripped on both of his wrist and pulled him into his chest.

So want to feel his warmth.

Taehyung pressed himself more in his arms, feeling completely unbound and free, he finally let his face drop on those shoulders submitting himself and absorbing all the desired affection to calm him senses down.

"Shh shh, Tae~" Chi-won let his face drop on Taehyung's head, as the younger kept seeking for the warmness of his chest. His hands worked on soothing the younger's trembling body, arms and back.

Almost after a minute, the younger was onto his lap, both sitting comfortable on the corner flow now, without feeling anything strange.

Chi-won didn't complaint, in some way he felt like he finally won the battle, it felt like he finally achieved his victory but somehow he knows that this is never gonna be his.

He let his eyes close, hands around Taehyung as he embrace the younger in a protecting way, like if he fail to protect he'll loose the poor soul.

The constant crying made Chi-won more sorrow, as he couldn't handle more. He was getting misery at this point.

"I'll - I'll tell you everything." Taehyung's voice muffled captivating Chi-won's innocent eyes. The younger look up through his long wet lids, Chi-won won't lie but his husband was really breathtaking, he never questioned about this beauty, never ever in his life he would do that, even though he knows it's not him.

"It's fine, you don't have to as long as you're not comfortable-" Taehyung hugged Chi-won jumping on him as he's stopping him from saying more.

"I am." He mumbled again.

"Hmm?"

"Don't assume everything by yourself won. I'm doing this cause we need to." Taehyung sat off of Chi-won's lap wiping away his tears strains from his face, still not paying attention onwards eventhough they never get this intimacy.

Chi-won swallowed, getting a little uncomfortable as he finally proceed to see at how close they were now. He found Taehyung watching him with a cute frown, deepening on his thoughts.

And suddenly Taehyung cupped both of his cheeks. "I'm ready won. More like i want to finish everything between us too."

The elder blinked, not being able to make any movement as- Taehyung's power over him.

"Y- you sure?" He chocked out.

The elder pressed a small smile, his little cute nose is now dark red along with his cheeks and those lips that he has been biting the entire time.

Yes Chi-won had noted each habit of his husband.

"Can we talk about it tonight?"

"Tonight?" Chi-won blurted out. " You should take your time Tae!" Taehyung shook his head.

"It's Christmas day after tomorrow, so I-i want to spend this Christmas with ourselves." For the first time, Chi-won felt his heart melting with reliefs, it's like finally a burden were being taken away from his heart.

"Can you go out with me won?" Taehyung faint voice brought him back out of his dreamy zone.

"Huh?"

"Will you go on a dinner date tonight?" Taehyung blinked asking again hands softly holding on Chi-won's, who wasn't able to comprehend what was going around him.

"Will you?" Taehyung swallowed, insecurities gulping him down but-

"I'll. I'll go Tae.... Even I'll be the one to take you out." Chi-won squeezed his hands, voice came out proud and confident as he stuttered out.

"Now you tell me... Will you go out with me?" Chi-won smiled at Taehyung's giggles, the younger bobbed his head agreeing to go out with Chi-won.

(Chi-won is so cute, but he's mine)

>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<

Idk why I'm so afraid 😓
Ily all...
I'll try to update more often after my exams

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 29.3K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
282K 13.7K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
32.6K 2.1K 53
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
194K 9.5K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...