{Till the End} Daryl Dixon x...

By GreedyCheese

Y/n fell into the wrong kind of group when the apocalypse began.She hardly trusted anyone after them,and rare... More

Before we get into the storyyyy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Season 2 introduction
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Season 3 introduction
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Season 4/5 introduction
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bro.Please.
Season 6 introduction
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Season 7 introduction
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Season 1 Introduction

1K 15 0
By GreedyCheese

{Introduction}

The world had ended.These things just came out of no where and bite people.They ate through the skin eating everything inside,leaving people to bleed out,and once they died they'd turn.No explanation.No cause.Just dead walking people.
If you are bit and managed to escape but are bit, you are turned to.It starts with a fever.Then the sweating,and coughing..Finally you turn.

A group of people who had met four weeks ago stayed together and shared things through the apocalypse,hoping for a rescue team.They meet and reunited with friends and family.

They make a journey to find a new place to stay at,since their last camp was recently attacked by what they call walkers.

Y/n is on the hunt for her brother after she had been separated with him.She follows a red car up a mountain and to a camp.

She meets a group of people,who ask her to join their journey to a new place to stay.

{Please be mindful ,the characters might not be exactly the same from in the real show.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331 26 5
๐Œ๐ˆ๐™๐๐€๐‡ | แตˆ แต‰ แถ  โฑ โฟ โฑ แต— โฑ แต’ โฟ love that can withstand distance and death โ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ...
65.6K 3.5K 23
In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a girl who happens to be hard...
857K 23.7K 128
June Gomez has lost everyone she's ever loved and survived the end of the world. When she stumbles across a group, she's determined to prove herself...
10.4K 508 6
When the world ends and the dead start roaming the earth to eat the living, what exactly would you do? How would you survive? And when the living are...