Blood-stained (Yuuji & Sukuna...

Von BleedingRose7098

Yuuji didn't like sharing his love, but sometimes it was only the demon inside him that could understand her... Mehr

¤ Trailer ¤
¤ Prologue ¤
Grandpa ~ Ch1
Cursed Object ~ Ch2
Proper Death ~ Ch3
Ryomen Sukuna ~ Ch4
Death Row ~ Ch5
Too Good For Me ~ Ch6
Scared ~ Ch7
Brave ~ Ch8
A bit Selfish ~ Ch9
Ugly Little Thing ~ Ch10
Fair ~ Ch11
Interview ~ Ch12
Stay ~ Ch13
Radar ~ Ch14
Entertained ~ Ch15
Understand ~ Ch16
Rain ~ Ch17
Crazy ~ Ch18
First Mission ~ Ch19
Guard ~ Ch20
Special Grade ~ Ch21
Forbidden Technique ~ Ch22
Hostage ~ Ch23
Power ~ Ch24
Manipulate ~ Ch26
Upperhand ~ Ch27
Vow ~ Ch28
Dangerous Little Thing ~ Ch29
Justice ~ Ch30
Substitute ~ Ch31
Dreams ~ Ch32
Fear ~ Ch33
Best Friend ~ Ch34
Mad ~ Ch35
To Belong ~ Ch36
Intentions ~ Ch37
Control ~ Ch38
Five Seconds ~ Ch39
Ruin ~ Ch40
Location ~ Ch41
Saviour ~ Ch42
Mind Eater ~ Ch43
Similar ~ Ch44
Higher-ups ~ Ch45
Theory ~ Ch46
One Minute ~ Ch47
Playing Dirty ~ Ch48
Motives ~ Ch49
Sorry ~ Ch50
Pinky Promise ~ Ch51
Sinister ~ Ch52
Alliance ~ Ch53
Mirror Realm ~ Ch54
Feral ~ Ch55
Promise ~ Ch56
Need you ~ Ch57
Favour ~ Ch58
Training ~ Ch59
Void ~ Ch60
Attitude ~ Ch61
Loopholes ~ Ch62
Trick of the Light ~ Ch63
Take you away ~ Ch64
¤ Live for me - Trailer ¤
Begging ~ Ch65
Problematic ~ Ch66
Archives ~ Ch67
Revenge ~ Ch68
Breath away ~ Ch69
Breakdown ~ Ch70
Secrecy ~ Ch71
Queen Of Curses ~ Ch72
Kyoto ~ Ch73
Happy ~ Ch74
Villain ~ Ch75
Depends ~ Ch76
For him ~ Ch77
Mindset ~ Ch78
¤ Show me Trailer ¤
Too far ~ Ch79
¤ Need You Trailer ¤

Pact ~ Ch25

9.7K 490 38
Von BleedingRose7098

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

The moment I realised that I was back in the real world, I stumbled away from Yuuji's body. I ripped my hand away from his cold chest as if it were fire beneath my fingertips. What just happened almost felt like a dream, but I knew it wasn't. I could still hear Sukuna's malicious chuckles in the corners of my mind, I felt the vibrations against my throat. That was all real. I just made that pact. Yuuji will live.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright? I told you earlier that you'd spook yourself by being in here." Gojo sighed, standing up from his seat and quickly made his way to me. I was still frozen in my spot, leaning my back against the wall while staring at Yuuji's dead body. Gojo out his hands on my shoulder and guided me to where he was sitting. I numbly sat down without complaint, my eyes never leaving Yuuji's form.

"I notified Nanami. When we're done here, I'll escort you to him." Gojo told me with an understandimg frown, his lips pursed as he rubbed my shoulder comfortingly. I didn't answer him. It's not that I couldn't hear him but rather I didn't want to hear him. I only let my eyes and ears focus on Yuuji's body. Waiting. When would Sukuna bring him back? A couple minutes? Hours? Days?

It wasn't untill I took a deeo breath that I remembered the burning sensation on my wrist. It wasn't as bad as what I felt in Sukuna's domain. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was slowly fading. I let myself look down at my wist in wonder, taking my eyes off Yuuji for just a few moments. I uncovered my wrist from my other hand that I hadn't realised I was gripping with so tightly and then quietly unwrapped the bandages that Ieiri had put on me a few hours ago.

The moment the bandages were off, I had to force myself not to gasp aloud. It almost looked like a tattoo, and it would fool anyone to believe that it was. But this mark wasn't the ink of a tattoo. It was the mark of Sukuna. It resembled his own markings, solidifying his hold and control over me. I am his now. This will always remind me of that fact.

I covered my wrist with my left hand quicker than I could process the whole ordeal. I couldn't use the bandages anymore since they had all falled to the floor. So instead, I pressed my palm tightly into my wrist in hopes that Kiyotaka hadn't already looked over my shoulder and saw it already.

It was then that I realised that I could move my wrists now. They weren't hurting anymore and colourful bruises didn't colour them blue anymore. He healed me...just as he promsied he would when he first crushed my wrists. Would he always do this? Heal me when I was hurt? But why? Why not let me suffer? He had healed me before too? I wasn't his then. So why did he did he do it?

How do I tell my teacher that I have magically healed my wrists? What do I say? Oh that's right, Gojo. Sukuna healed me and will revive Yuuji and in return I have agreed to become his property in every shape and form. No! I could not say that! This was something I couldn't tell anyone. Not even Yuuji- especially not Yuuji. He wouldn't understand. He'll never understand the lengths I would go to protect him.

But how do I explain this? I have never been able to heal myself or other further to the point of scabbing. This? This was a whole different level of healing. How did Sukuna posses that much power even from his innate domain? He wasn't a special grade. He was something far greater. I bit my lip as I staryed back up at Yuuji's body. Sukuna and I have made a pact now. He has to go through with it. Now that his mark was on my skin, he'd have to revive Yuuji. But at what cost? What did it truly mean to be his?

"Are you sure we should let her stay in here? I think it's best if she goes outside to sit with Megumi." Gojo mumbled to Ieiri, acting as if I were not in the room.
"I don't think that would be best at all. Look at her. She already seems calmer. I think it's possible this exposure is helping her put things into perspective." Ieiri replied. I almost wanted to scoff. Perspective? The only perspective is that Yuuji lives at all costs.

"And plus- I still need to put a cast on her hands." Ieiri added with a pointed finger at Gojo, making him sigh and nod in reply. Shit. I still don't know what to say about my hands.
"Oh crap! I forgot that Sukuna done a number on your hands!" Gojo gasped in realisation, turning around as he Ieiri unlocked a memory in his mind.

The man rushed over to me and pushed Kiyotaka off the edge of his seat so that he could sit down instead beside me.
"Shit, Nanami's going to kill me! Let me see your hands!" Gojo panicked, trying to grab my tensed hands off my lap to inspect them. But I quickly ripped my hands away from him, not letting the marking that Sukuna put on me get shown to anyone.

Gojo looked at me with both confusion and worry, not understanding why I was behaving this way.
"My hands are fine. I healed them." I told him rushingly, saying the first thing that sounded applaudable in my head. But that wasn't applaudable. Not at all.
"You healed them?" Gojo asked in shock, his brows rasied and his eyes widened. He looked down at my hands, only seeing the back of them- not looking even the slighest bit bruised anymore.

"Yep. I used my cursed energy to heal them- spur of the moment sort of thing." I lied, not even understanding myself.
"Wow...that's a really high level cursed technique, (Y/n)..." Gojo mumbled in shock, making me bod with pursed lips and avoid eye contact.

"Are you sure you're okay? Becuase you're gripping your wrist pretty hard- maybe Ieiri can just double chec-" I cut him off before he could finish.
"No!" I snapped defensively, my eyes widened in panic. They all flinched at my outburst, the whole room turning silent.
"I mean...no. I'm fine." I whispered, repeatimg my words but in a calmer tone.

The silence continued after that, none of them saying a thing. They instead awkwardly looked at eachother. It was Ieiri that broke the tension by clearing her throat loudly, snapping us all out of this awkward haze I created.
"Right, well...I guess I'll begin now." Ieiri said quietly as she put on her white latex gloves. My eyes widened as she grabbed a scalpel.

"W-wait!" I yelled, this being my second outburst in only the last few minutes. I wasn't acting like myself anymore and I think that much was pretty obvious.
"(Y/n)?..." Gojo asked worriedly, his brows furrowed as he turned to look at me. Now that you mention it, they were all looking at me. They looked at me with sadness and pity, putting on the spot to explain my weird behaviour. But I didn't knwow what to say.

"I...uh...I..." I couldn't form any real word, looking around the room so that I could look anywhere but their eyes.
"Maybe you should sit outside for this part, (Y/n)..." Ieiri told me sadly, frowning understandingly. But no she didn't understand at all. I did not just give myself to Sukuna for them to ruin it all with a fancy doctor's knife.

And it was then that it happened- at perfect timing. It was like it all happened in slow motion, his body rising from the dead quits literally. Colour once again painted Yuuji's skin- the pink dusting his cheeks looking as radiant as before. I gasped in relief, rising to me feet as Yuuji sat up completely. He did it. Sukuna really brought him back, and now this pact of ours was truly sealed. From now on, I am really his. But it was worth it, to see Yuuji sheepishly smile at me again.

"Um...I'm abit embarrassed to ask this but where are my clothes...and who are you?" Yuuji asked awkwardly, looking over at Ieiri who he had never met before. Ieiri sighed in disappointment at his revival, putting her scalpel down and taking off her gloves with a groan. I ran to Yuuji, not wasting a single second in outbursts or cries. I hugged his tightly, unclasping my wrist just for this moment and pressing my new mark against Yuuji's back so that nobody could see it as I hugged him.

"Hello to you too!" Yuuji joked with a laugh, hugging me back without seeing the tear that ran down my cheek.
"Thank you..." I whispered quietly. It wasn't enough for Yuuji to hear, but enough for a certain curse to hear. I knew he heard me the moment a mouth appeared on Yuuji's arm, hidding from the other people in the room. The mouth grinned but chuckling out quietly,

"Don't thank me yet..."

(A.N - I hope you enjoyed! Vote & comment!)

Chapter 26 Quote Teaser :

"You're not gonna say anything? Really? Not even tell me why the fuck you marked me? Was it not enough that I made a pact with you and sealed it with a fucking kiss?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

64.9K 2K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
201K 7K 65
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥. 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥...
216K 5K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
173K 4.1K 25
❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒀/𝒏. ❝ You met Itadori at your first day of jujutsu high and all of his friends but yo...