Under Control

By SimpForNothing

Sequel Out Now "In Control" ________________________________________ Moving to New York city is a big thing f... More

Characters
Ch 1: New Boss
Ch 2: Get To Know
Ch 3: The Docks
Ch 4: Naughty
Ch 5: So It Begins
Ch 6: Shopping But Not Dating
Ch 7: Getting To Know You
Ch 8: A Tease
Ch 9: The Ace
Ch 10: Date?
Ch 11: Date Me
Ch 12: Honesty Is Key
13: I Like You
Ch 14: Girlfriend
Ch 15: Relax
Ch 16: The Manor
Ch 17: I Love You
Ch 18: Off To The Parents
Ch 19: The Parent's
Ch 20: Freaky & Calming
Ch 21: Problems
Ch 22: What's To Come
Side Chapter: Halloween
Ch 23: Secret Santa
Ch 24: Merry Christmas
Ch 25: Happy New Year
Ch 26: Anger & Pain
Ch 27: All Alone
Ch 28: The Past
Ch 29: Moving On
Ch 30: Trapped?
Ch 31: Runaway
Ch 32: Two Weeks
Ch 33: It's Okay
Ch 34: Please Don't
Ch 35: Painful Thoughts
Ch 36: Fixer Up
Ch 37: Little Truths, Lots of Lies
Ch 38: Reconnected?
Ch 39: Our Secret
Ch 40: Danger
Ch 41: Regards
Ch 42: Donny Denatello
Ch 43: Arthur Whitlock
Ch 44: Broken Deals
Ch 45: Distractions
Ch 46: Lost Memory
Ch 47: Meeting Greenwood
Ch 48: Awake
Ch 49: Laying Low
Ch 50: Having Fun
Ch 51: The Talk
Ch 52: The Attack Pt.1
Ch 53: The Attack Pt. 2
Ch 55: Discovery
Ch 56: Eye For An Eye
Side Chapter: Childhood
Ch 57: Distant Memories
Ch 58: Behind The Mask
Ch 59: Enjoy Yourself
Ch 60: Losing
Ch 61: Fathers Daughter
Ch 62: Tomorrow
Ch 63: Face To Face
Ch 64: Face To Face Pt.2
Ch 65: Ending It All
Ch 66: Epilog
BC 1: Babies
BC 2: Ex's
BC 3: Threes A Party
BC 4: Birthday
The End

Ch 54: Safety

4.1K 139 6
By SimpForNothing

Amilia pov:

2 weeks…

That's how long we were here for. Staying inside the chopshop, helping Damein keep things afloat while Azrael recovers. It was hard, she was hurt badly, I thought with her initial freak out she would hurt herself more.

It only got worse when Damien told her about their mother. She was silent for a long time. She didn't cry or say anything, she just held Damien while he wept. Soothing him till he could handle more burdens then needed.

It wasn't till he left did she react. Clutching herself and crying like a child. She cussed, thrashed, and screamed in anger at her mother's hospitalization. I held her the whole night, trying to bring peace into her quickly crumbling life.

After that night she didn't talk about it anymore. She didn't cry again, she didn't bring it up, she wouldn't even acknowledge her outburst. She snuck away to visit a couple times but mostly stayed here besides that.

2 weeks of her healing and suffering by herself even though I was at her side. She told me not to worry, to let her handle it. How am I supposed to do that? How am I supposed to sit by and watch her slowly fall apart?

We were dismissed from the chopshop 2 days ago. Since then we've cut contact with the others, it was decided that the best option was for everyone to hide out. If no one knew where the others were or what they were doing it would help keep everything under wraps.

Lily, Rose, and Cluadio stayed together. It wouldn't normally be groups of three but with Claudio still in his coma it didn't really count. Emily stayed with Axe, he promised to keep her safe and well hidden. That left Damien with Jeremy, they seemed like a great pair to stay hidden together.

Everything had gotten so hectic again it was hard to try and lay low. I hated not knowing if my friends were okay, Jeremy and Emily of course. Maybe Damien too. It sucked even more when Azrael had become hyper focused on becoming well again.

Her days mostly consisted of eating, sleeping, reading, and working out. I would normally be fine with it if she didn't still have bruised ribs and freshly removed stitches. She was pushing herself too hard and I was afraid she might break.

We stayed in a safe house that no one knew, just like the others. It had everything we needed plus more to keep us entertained while we lay low. All the news seemed to play was things about Azrael and her family, her mother in the hospital and Azrael stepping away from the company while it's being rebuilt as she heals 

It only stressed me out more to see it talking about her. Shutting the TV off I get up to go look for said woman. Going to the back of the house I hear a chain thudding and grunting the closer I get. Opening the door I see her working out, thoroughly breaking a sweat.

She was doing pull-ups with some weights hanging on her waist. I was momentarily shocked at her physic. How could she lay in bed for two weeks and be near death all while still looking this way? She looked like she was made of marble.

Her muscles contorted as she pulled herself up easily with a grunt. Noticing me through the mirror on the wall she dropped down and turned to me. She took out her earbuds and walked with the weight still hanging in her waist.

"Hey babe, you need something?" She was a little out of breath but I was more focused on her abs moving with her breathing.

"Y-you shouldn't be working out, you might hurt yourself." I marvel at the scars littering her body, even the little trail of hair on her navel had me focused.

"I need to stay in shape. If I let myself go it's just gonna be easier for people to kill me." She successfully removed the weights and drops them to the side.

My eyes are glued to her arms. The swell of muscle along with the veins running from her forearms to her hands had me biting my lip. She leaned over and grabbed a towel to wipe off the sweat.

"Are you paying attention?" She snapped her fingers in front of me, drawing me back to reality.

"Yes." No I wasn't. There's no way this was the same woman laying in bed nearly dying 2 weeks ago.

"Then what did I say?" She steps closer with a cocky smile. She tilts my chin to look up at her but I slap it away.

"Shut up. The doctors said you shouldn't even be doing all this." I motioned to her body, shamelessly running my hand across her sculpted abdomen.

"I've never listened to them and I'm fine. Not to mention in great shape." She flexed and I felt my brain melt for a moment. She was playing with me and she knew it.

"You're not funny." I couldn't stop my hand from feeling up her body, it was too much in the best way.

"People say otherwise." She smirks and grabs my wrist gently. I was gonna talk back but her moving my hand stopped me.

She dragged my hand to run across her abs slowly, moving to her navel and stopping for a moment. I felt ready to pass out from how easily she was turning me on.

"I see the way you stare at me. Especially here." My fingers run along the v line of her hips to her navel, I was seconds from drooling.

"Azy…" I whined a little. She chuckles and moved my hand away with a roll of her eyes.

"I'd love to continue but I need to finish my workout." She kisses my cheek and moves to a bench press.

"But, sexy time…" I groaned in annoyance. She laughed and loaded the weights on either side.

"I'll come find you when I'm done, okay?" She sits and waits for me to acknowledge her words. Throwing my head back dramatically I groan and nod.

She smiles and lays down, unracking the weight and grunting when she bench pressed it. I stare for a moment, watching her body work before moving to the door.

What a tease…

_____________________

Azrael was showering while I waited on the bed, some weird reality TV show was playing. She didn't finish her workout till late tonight, even skipping dinner to finish it out. When she was done she scarfed some food down and jumped in the shower.

To say I was annoyed was an understatement, does she hate spending time with me that much? The water stops from the bathroom and rustling comes from the other side. Within a minute she was exiting with a towel hanging low on her hips while another dried her white hair.

My eyes focused on her tits, I was staring and didn't care. She moved to the closet and went to retrieve clothes but I stopped her quickly. Tugging on her towel I gave a flirty smile and batted my eyelashes.

"You're supposed to be having fun with me." My eyes linger on her exposed chest and body.

"I've spoiled you too much." She laughs and kisses me briefly. She goes and moves to the closet, leaving me more annoyed.

"Azy, do you not want to?" I could hear rummaging before she came back out with boxers and a tank top. 

"I never said that." She smiled and sat on the edge of the bed, brushing through her hair.

"Then why are you putting it off? Do you not find me attractive?" I know I have scars and that they might put her off but... I didn't want her to not want me.

She turns her body to me and pulls me in for a hugry kiss, her hand tangles into my hair and scratches the nape of my neck. I groan when her tongue swipes my bottom lip seeking entrance. I grant it but she pulls off entirely, an upset look in her eye.

"Az-"

"Don't ever say that. I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever met." She pushes me back onto the bed and hovers above me. Her lips move to my neck and mark a trail of hot open mouth kisses.

"I just thought it'd be fun to tease you all day. You should no better than to doubt my lust for you." I arch into her touch, a large hand cupping my breast and roughly massaging it.

"You're an ass." I whined, spreading my legs for her to lean herself into me. She hums and straddles me, grinding herself into me.

"You don't like being teased?" She slides my shirt up and moves her kisses to my naked chest. I buck into her, seeking friction of any kind.

"I prefer to tease." My giggles turn to moans when her lips wrapped around my nipple, lightly nibbling on it.

"Trust me I know. I walk around with hard-ons because of you." She bites my tit and leaves a mark. I hiss and sigh as she soothes it with her tongue.

"Fuck, just strip me already." I tugged on my shirt and got it off completely. She helps me remove my shorts and slide her tank top off. 

"You're a brat." She chuckles and leans back. I could see her hard-on throbbing in her boxers, aching to be touched.

"You love it." I sit up and grab her member, stroking her through her boxers. She grunts and slaps my hand away, grabbing my arms and pinning them down she smiles.

"I do, but not tonight." A cruel smirk crawls onto her face, making me shiver with delight.

____________________
Azrael pov:

We were a sweaty, panting mess, both of us trying to recover from each other. I laughed when she let out a groan, turning onto me and laying her head on my chest.

"I can't feel my legs." She slaps my arm and laughs. I pull her closer and kiss the top of her head.

"Oh yeah? Well you fucked up my back." She cranes her neck to look up at me with an evil look.

"Worth it." She presses a kiss to my arm and lays contently. I find myself quickly relaxing, loving the feel of her weight on me.

Her hands take one of mine and plays with my fingers, Intertwining them, touching the tips, or tracing my palm. She looked focused, her eyebrows scrunched together like she was deep in thought. She's beautiful, no matter the situation, place, or how bad she thinks she looks. I'll always think she's beautiful.

"How long do you think we'll be hidden away?" I hummed and thought for a moment before answering.

"I'm unsure. Could be awhile." She sighed and held my hand, gazing up at the ceiling.

My eyes took everything in about her. Her eyes, her hair, her skin, down to the crinkle between her brows. Squeezing her hand I made sure to pull her impossibly close and laugh.

"Where do you want to go?" She looked confused. I smiled and just held her, content with her by my side.

"What do you mean?" She continued to play with my fingers, a soft smile on her lips.

"When this is all over. Greenwood, the attacks, everything… where's somewhere you want to go?" It was silent for a moment before she answered me.

"I've always wanted to go to France." My heart skipped a beat when I saw the shine in her eyes.

"Then we'll go to France, better yet…" I sit up and lean over to the bedside drawer. Pulling out a small black box I open it and take out the ring I had gotten her so long ago.

"We'll get married there." I held it up to her. Her face broke out into a smile as she smothered me for a hug.

"Really?" She giggled, peppering my face in kisses.

"Yes. Anything you want." I capture her lips and savor the slow kiss.

She is my everything, words cannot describe the love I feel for her. She eases my pain and brings joy into my heart. She's all I've ever wanted and now I finally have her.

"Never take this off." I slide the ring onto her finger, kissing her knuckles after.

"So possessive." She smirked and kissed me again.

"I won't lose you Amilia." I wanted her to know I was serious. I'd sacrifice anything to keep her alive and happy.

"Azy…"

"I've done so much to protect you and it doesn't even scratch the surface of what I'd do to keep you alive." I cupped her face and stroked her cheek, gazing into her gorgeous hazel eyes.

We share a tender kiss before lulling off to sleep, our bodies and minds exhausted from the day. It would have been fine and dandy if my dreams weren't so haunting.

I find myself in a nightmare, images of Amilia dying, Ryker killing her, and me being able to do nothing to stop it. Dreams of not getting to the Manor in time, seeing her dead, losing her in every situation possible. It wakes me with a jolt, my body sweating and my chest heaving.

I struggle to breathe not just because of my ribs but because of the nightmare. I clutch my chest and try to calm myself, focusing on the very much alive body next to me. She slept peacefully, unaware of the haunting imagery inside my mind.

Calming my breath, I reach over and tuck some hair away, marveling at her soft features. My hand moves to her neck before going to her back, tracing over the scars that lie there. Leaning down I place a kiss to the scar on her shoulder, calming my own nerves.

I'll keep you safe…

_________________________
A/N: Sorry for the slow updates :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6K 74
'𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙽𝚂, 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙼𝙾𝙱𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂.' "𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑟�...
24.6K 423 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
72.2K 2.7K 18
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
14.4K 359 36
Taylor is the heiress to the Italian Mafia. Her father would only allow her to take over if she settles down. Willow is a normal girl kinda. Her fat...