Tensura, An Alternate Timelin...

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Tensura, a world filled with alternate timelines. Ofcourse, this is just one of those many timelines. Disclai... More

Prolouge, Different approach
Different start (Rewritten)
Looking out. (Rewritten)
A battle... (Rewritten)
The recruitment (Rewritten)
Slime vs Vampire. (P/1)
Ogres and... Beastmen? (Rewritten)
Small Recruitment, Large Power (Rewritten)
Cassius and Rimuru, Lizardmen envoy. (Rewritten)
Battle in the Marshlands. (P/1) (Rewritten)
Battle in the Marshlands. (P/2) (Rewritten)
Battle in the Marshlands. (P/Finale) (Rewritten)
Halfling. Alot of naming. (Rewritten)
A Maou? OH SHIT! (Rewritten)
Charybdis...
Ingracia (P/1)
Equal and War. Hero vs Demon (Part 1)
Equal and War. Preparation (Part 2)
Equal and War, Dispatchment (P/3)
Equal and War, Greed vs Storm (P/Finale)
Aftermath
A Duel Between Besties.
Rimuru's stats. P/1
Conflicts arise.
Declaration of another war.
Puppets against Storms
Visitors.
Demon vs Hereos.
Ingracia. (P/2)
Peace in the country of Storms.(Kinda)
New subordinates, Meetings.
Recap. (Alongside Rimuru's pets.)
Traitor.
Rematch.
Who's the strongest?
Rimuru's stats, P/2
Preparations for an event.
Another fight.
Tournament Round 1. (D/1)
Manas: Who?
Tournament Rounds 2, 3. (D/1)
Empire vs Slimes. (P/1)
Empire vs Slimes. (P/2)
Assembling all of Jura
Vote now sussy bakas. (Closed)
I feel old

Another Evolution.

1.2K 48 112
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Aight, from here starts the tournament arc.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luminous: (I guess I owe him, huh?)

She stands in the hallways, waiting for Rimuru to finish his "interrogation".

Luminous: (Had he not been here, Chronoss and Yuuki would've killed me and then disaster would've hit the Earth.)

She sighs.

Luminous: (Why am I here again?)

She wonders, until she hears a bunch of terrified and horrified screams from the dungeon, followed by the slashing of a sword and something thumping on the ground.

Luminous: (That's why, His methods are too cruel, even for me...)

A few more minutes pass, the Otherworlders sweatdropping more and more everytime they hear a scream which is more horror filled then the last.

Kairos: That's... Too brutal. Call me once he's done.

He starts walking out of the door, not wanting to hear anything anymore.

Keir: Wait for me!

She runs behind him. Soon enough, the door opens to reveal the white haired Majin.

Rimuru: Alright, I'm done.

He says, putting his sword away as his body is covered is blood.

Aurora: Did he... Speak?

She asks, having a new phobia now.

Rimuru: Yes, after going through my mediocre torture, he fessed up.

The room goes silent.

Luminous: (I don't even want to know the hard one...)

Rimuru: Let me tell you what he told me.

He burns the blood on his clothes.

Luminous: Alright, Kairos, Keir, come back!

The two Otherworlders come in.

William: Was that... Nvm.

He shakes his head, now waiting for Rimuru to tell him about what the clown told him.

Rimuru: To begin with, I suppose you lot already know that Chronoss and Yuuki we're in touch with one another for who knows how long.

The Otherworlders nod.

Rimuru: Very well, to put it simply, Laplace himself isn't aware of how he came to be due to Kagali, formerly Kazaream, being the one who transformed him into a Death men using a Unique Skill known as {Birthday}. As such, he has only existed alongside 3 other clowns whom I killed, serving Kazaream until he died and after a few centuries, they were recruited by Yuuki. Hearing the rebirth of their lord if they served Yuuki, they agreed and helped him in his plans, initially intending to betray him once Kazaream reincarnated. Ofcourse, that all changed when Kazaream, who had become Kagali, decided to call Yuuki her master after which they swore their full loyalty to him.

He sips a tea which he probably made out of thin air :V.

Rimuru: Now done with the recap, it appears Chronoss wasn't told about to them for the purpose of making sure that the clown troupe didn't reveal him. That aside, Yuuki started in Ingracia, creating a Guild system so that he could earn trust and clout. It all went well, until I appeared, after which he seriously went on the move. If I recall, he managed to release false information which resulted in you sending one of the Otherworlders to deal with me. After that, a series of events that should've ended in their favor happened, resulting in mine instead.

He takes another sip from his god knows where he got tea.

Rimuru: When I invaded and killed Clayman, I immediately went and confronted Yuuki inorder to save someone, let him live and after he escaped, he went to the Eastern Empire and started rising in the ranks so that he could finally acheive his dream. Ofcourse, we stopped him and now it all led to where we are now.

He finishes.

Luminous: I'm guessing this is the more, "simple" explanation. Or is this seriously all he blurted out?

She questions, a bit skeptical with the lack of information and background.

Rimuru: Unfortunately, that's all he said before he passed out.

He replies, shrugging his arms.

William: That's cool and all, but I have one question.

They all look at him.

William: Where the fuck did you get that cup of tea from?

He points at the tea cup Rimuru holds.

Rimuru: Don't ask.

He takes a sip.

...

Veldora: ...

Rimuru stands Infront of him, seemingly starting at him behind his blindfold.

Veldora: So what you're saying is, because you have too many Ultimate Skills, your soul cannot handle them all and can be strained.

Rimuru nods.

Veldora: Then how do I help in this? You said you needed my help, but how can I exactly help stabilize your soul?

He questions.

Rimuru: Simple, I lack the power to combine my skills to lessen the strain. However, if I can analyze you and evolve furthur, I will possess all the power I need to combine these.

He explains.

Veldora: By evolve, you mean...

He holds his finger up.

Rimuru: Exactly, I intend to evolve into a True Dragon.

He finishes the dragons sentence, as silence fills the entire cave. Then...

Veldora: KUHAHAHAHA! WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO? YOUR FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO BECOME ONE OF US!

Veldora exclaims, spreading his arms out.

Rimuru: Well, to analyze you, I need to use Beelzebub and devour you after which I will internally examine you.

He explains the simple procedure.

Veldora: THEN DO AS YOU PLEASE!

Rimuru holds his hand up, creating a sphere above Veldora as the dragon gets sucked in.

Rimuru: (It'll take roughly two hours at best, be patient please.)

He tells Veldora, already starting to analyze him from the back of his head.

Rimuru: Now I just need to make sure this evolution doesn't badly affect my subordinates.

He spreads his arms, creating a barrier made of Beelzebub that devours any escaping magicules or aura and stores it in the sub space.

Rimuru: To make sure that the analysis is perfect, I need to focus all of my attention on the details of a True dragons existence.

He closes his eyes behind the fold.

Rimuru: (For that, I need to cut off all connections with the outside world to make sure nothing distracts me in the process. Ofcourse, my Universal Barrier will prevent me from being harmed, and my Universal Detect will alert me Incase anyone strong comes to me with hostile intentions. With that being said, it's time to shit off temporarily...)

His eyes close entirely, as he drops to the Stony ground.

...

[Requirements met, Individual will begin evolution into {Ultimate Slime}. Due to evolution, all of their skills shall begin evolution.]

Rimuru opens his eyes, now soaring in a void.

Rimuru: (Where... Right, I have to integrate the skills.)

He lands on a sort of platform.

Rimuru: (Sacrifice Leviathan, Mammon and Orion to evolve Raphael.)

He orders the VOTW.

[Attempting to evolve Ultimate Skill {Wisdom King, Raphael} by sacrificing 3 of the users Ultimate Skills... Failed, comencing again... Failed, comencing again... Failed, comencing again...]

It has failed nearly a hundread times.

Rimuru: (Sacrifice Uriel alongside them.)

He orders, adding another to the list.

[Attempting to evolve Ultimate Skill {Wisdom King, Raphael} by sacrificing 4 of the users Ultimate Skills... Success, Ultimate Skill, {Wisdom King, Raphael} has evolved into Ultimate Skill, {Wisdom God, Athena}]

Rimuru: (That's 4 of the list, I won't be needing them anymore.)

He loses 4 Ultimate Skills, and receives a God leveled one in return.

Rimuru: (This information... It's all I need.)

He starts browsing through everything, attempting to get any sort of information he can to further increase his potential.

Rimuru: (I see, very well, Sacrifice The Ultimate Skills, Veldora and Beelzebub to evolve Ahura Mazda. At the same time, I will offer many of my Unique Skills to evolve the Ultimate skill, Ahura Mazda.)

He commands the voice once more.

[Attempting to evolve Ultimate Skill, {Creation Lord, Ahura Mazda} using 2 of the users Ultimate skills alongside 155 Unique Skills...]

Rimuru uses his new Ultimate Skill from the back, supplying it with almost everything he can.

[Success, Individual has acheived Origin Skill, {Information King, Akashic Records}.]

Up until now, Raphael has always proven to him useful no matter what.

Rimuru: (Thanks to Athena's calculations and information, I was able to create thousands of Unique Skills which I further merged into Ultimate Skills to accompany and help recreate the Origin Skill... But we aren't done yet.)

His eyes glow redder then before.

Rimuru: (Recreate Beelzebub and a copy of Raphael.)

He immediately recreates the two Ultimate Skills, as if they were nothing.

Rimuru: (Based on the information I received, this energy source is what's needed to bring life alongside another... If Milim's star dust energy is the most purest form of energy even a child can control with the correct strength, then Nihility energy is something not even the most powerful individuals can utilize to it's fullest potential.)

Ofcourse, this doesn't apply to Rimuru, who is practically a universe destroying walking bomb x100 at this rate.

Rimuru: (Sacrifice these copies, and mix in Nihility energy.)

He gives his final order.

[Attempting to merge {Wisdom King, Raphael} and {Gluttinious King, Beelzebub} into Nihility energy...]

Rimuru doesn't need to worry about the result, he already knows what it is.

[Success, individual has acheived Ultimate Skill, {Void God, Azathoth}.]

Rimuru: (It's done.)

He stops, not needing anymore.

Rimuru: (Now to wait until I get up...)

...

A white long haired person with glowing red eyes, appearing to be in his 16's gets up.

Veldora: (Excuse me what the fuck is this?!!)

Veldora screams inside Rimuru's mind.

Rimuru: (My evolution, Veldora.)

He releases Veldora from his Imaginary space, as the dragon comes out and stares at him wide eyed.

Rimuru: I feel alot of change inside of me...

He looks at his hands.

Rimuru: (My magicule capacity seems to be more then Veldora, who apparently has more magicules then his older sisters.)

Veldora: HAHAHAHAHA, IT ACTUALLY WORKED!

Veldora goes up and grabs Rimuru by the neck with his shoulders, Rimuru being nearly as tall as him.

Veldora: IT APPEARS I AM NO LONGER THE YOUNGEST!

He says, joyfully laughing.

Rimuru: Sure, "Oni-Chan".

He says, sarcastically calling Veldora his elder brother.

Veldora: NOW WE TRULY ARE BROTHERS, RIMURU!

He turns and faces Rimuru, holding a fist bump.

Rimuru: ...

He also holds his hand up, fist bumping Veldora and smiling.

Rimuru: We really are, I guess I can't escape that...

He says, chuckling a bit in the end as Veldora laughs with full on joy and pride.

Veldora: (That day when I met him... I knew there was something in him that made me feel so akin! And now, I know why it was! It's because... He possessed a True Dragon Factor since the start!)

He grabs Rimuru by the shoulder.

Veldora: Come on, my Sworn Brother! It is time to go show the entirety of your country what you have become!

He says, giving no time for objections as he flies through the roof of the cave.

Rimuru: (I suppose it only gets even more chaotic from here onwards...)

He sighs, but atleast he stabilized his abilities, right?

_____________________________________________

An Origin Skill and two God grade Skills, Pog.

Also, Guy finna malfunction and straight up quit his job once he learns what the fuck happened :D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.2K 19
"MIDORIYA GET IN THE DAMN TRAINING AREA!" "Oh shi-" This contains some pretty big spoilers from the web novel and contains light swearing Rimuru like...
22.5K 586 11
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
202K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
46.9K 885 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...