Endless Wars

By yourfavesread

"LOVE's gonna get you killed.. but PRIDE'S gonna to be the death of you and me." More

Prologue/Cast
sos pt.1
sos pt.2
built different.
major distribution.
get the job done.
unfinished business.
press play.
take charge.
seek & destroy.
demon time.
devil in a red dress.
see thru.
boat parties & arguments pt.1
boat parties & arguments pt.2
gone girl.
fuck around and find out.
prideful.
tread carefully.
pin point.
spin bout u.
changes.
got ur back.
tokyo driftin'. pt 1
tokyo driftin'. pt 2
gangsta boo.
guilty pleasure.
jail bird.
the world is yours.
hunt or be hunted.
das my bitch.
secrets unfold.
sabotage.
power trip. pt 1
power trip. pt 2
power trip. pt 3
surprise.
seeing ghosts.
happy birthday.
over my dead body.
the one i was missing.
blind.
new position.
awkward.
alternate time.
family first.

fantasy.

1.8K 94 100
By yourfavesread

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content (don't be childish. Vile is not mediocre with sex. Y'all gone read some things you only would see in porn. Happy reading 🥵)

Vile

Laying Sakura down on his bed, Vile stood at the edge of the California king bed as he removed his hoodie and shirt from over his head. Tossing them both to the side, he proceeded to undo his prada belt along with unzipping his jeans and stepping out of them.

As Vile removed his layers of clothing, Sakura watched his every move. She was intrigued by the handsome man before her and excited even although this was her first time with all of this.

Staring back at the beauty before him, Vile's eyes were beyond lust and his facial expression was serious as he meant business. It were like a incubus demon took over his body and mind as he eagerly desired to be one with Sakura. She was well in for a treat with the thoughts that ran through his head.

Looking over the many tattoos that Vile had on his chest, stomach, arms and even legs, she was in a daze as she took in his toned core and chiseled chest. To her he had the body of a greek god and she wanted so bad within that moment to trace every tattoo on his body with her tongue.

Leaving his boxers on, he climbed onto the bed, hovering over Sakura as now it was time to undress her completely. Vile was the pleasuring type and wasn't going to worry about his satisfaction until Sakura begged for him to stop with all he was about to do to her.

"Sit up." He demanded in his husky tone. Obeying his command, she sat up as much as she could since he were hovering over her. Lifting her black mesh top, he slowly pulled it over her head before tossing it somewhere random. Moving towards her bikini top, he undid the strings around her back and neck causing the bikini top to fall. Throwing that to the side as well he moved downward.

Laying on her back, Sakura sat her head up slightly just to watch as he continued to undress her. Hooking his index fingers on each side of her waistband he slowly pulled the matching black mesh pants down along with her bikini bottoms. Getting them to her ankles, she laid back as she stared up at his ceiling. There was no turning back. She was completely naked in this man's room.

Tossing both garments, Vile looked down at Sakura taking in her perfectly shaped body. She had curves in all the right places. He would imagine what she looked like naked and now that she was, his imagination wasn't too far off. He'd already seen her breast before but never got a clear view of her pussy till now. He wasn't mad at what he was seeing as Sakura clearly handled what needed to be handled down there whether she was a virgin or not.

Sakura had no tattoos. He took note of that as he studied her body. Her stomach was feminine and her feet were his favorite. He loved a woman with pretty toes at all times. His type of woman could never have a bad day. Sakura was perfect.

Licking over his lips, he climbed back into the bed hovering over the woman. Leaning onto his forearms as he laid on top of her slightly, he pecked Sakura's lips a few times. She kissed him back eagerly, as she loved kissing his lips now. They were soft and plump like hers. Their lips matched like puzzle pieces.

Sliding his tongue into her mouth, he used his free hand to wrap her bare leg around his waist. Sakura let out a moan into his mouth as her tongue massaged his. They were now making out. Sakura wasn't shy about her kissing and Vile was thankful she remembered what he taught her even though when they first kissed she was blacked out drunk. Sakura was tipsy now, but she was aware of everything that was currently taking place.

Breaking the kiss, Vile moved downward to her neck. Not lingering his kisses there as she felt what that was like before from him, he continued downward. Stopping at her breast, he wanted to give those attention as they were the prettiest he'd ever seen. He'd slept with many women but none topped Sakura. Her body was banging from head to toe. Not one imperfection.

Taking her nipple into his mouth, Sakura's body erupted in goosebumps as she felt stuck. Vile's tongue swirled around her areola several times before sucking on her nipple completely. She balled her fist as she laid there, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the minor pleasure. Vile switched to her other breast doing the same thing.

Pressing her lips together as he trailed his tongue down her stomach and to her navel, Vile was at last to where he truly wanted to be. He was impatient and longing to taste Sakura.

He'd been wanting to from the time on Diddy's yacht but didn't want to do too much that night for she was new to all of this. This moment was perfect because Sakura was slightly sober. He knew she would be head over heels because from experience and other women's opinion that had the opportunity of Vile even being between their legs admitted he was the best to ever do it. Sakura now being in that position was going to get more than those women ever got just because he wanted to turn her out.

"You still sure?" He asked looking up at her curiously. Sitting up, Sakura stared at him nodding. She was happy he kept checking in to make sure she wanted to go all the way. It let her know he cared about her thoughts and feelings in a vulnerable moment like this.

"Ight relax." He told her. Nodding at him, she laid back again. Taking a deep breath, Sakura's eyes landed back on the ceiling. Vile was positioning her legs as he spread them apart just enough for him to have space. Hooking his arms underneath her thighs, he positioned his head low as he came face to face with her pretty pink pussy.

His mouth watered at the sight. Licking over his lips, he went in giving her second pair of lips slow yet soft kisses. Sakura's body tensed once again at the feeling. Shutting her eyes tightly, the feeling to her was foreign but felt virtuous nonetheless.

Flicking his tongue up and down her clit, Sakura's mouth fell agape as she gasped. Vile's tongue explored her center hungrily and in seconds he was not going to play nice with her. Taking her clit whole into his mouth, he sucked on it before swirling his tongue around it.

Sakura began to moan at the feeling as he gave the most attention to her clit as he should. Popping his lips off of her clit, he used his finger to rub it while he took a minor break but also to get Sakura's juices flowing more as he wanted to taste her wetness.

Sakura's body was currently shaking and Vile hadn't really put in any work. She was a true virgin though so it was expected and also amusing to Vile. He already had her shook and that was just the beginning. Once her center was wetter after playing with her clit for awhile, Vile dove right back in this time inserting his tongue into her.

Sakura sat up a little as she was taken back by the feeling of his tongue being within her. Pressing his hand down on her stomach to keep her lower half grounded, Sakura was hissing and moaning loudly, her sounds taking over his bedroom.

Stabbing her insides with his tongue, he used his free hand, as his thumb rubbed her clit violently. Falling back, Sakura began to buck her hips upward as she was trying to catch the rhythm of Vile's tongue.

Switching his tongue from being inside her to her clit, he sucked on it again. This time he decided to insert his index finger. Since Vile tore Sakura's hymen from the first time he fingered her, she should be more comfortable at his fingers being inside her. This time he wasn't going to use one as he wanted to go as far as he could.

Running his index finger up and down her wet slit, he slowly inserted it into her. Sakura's hand flew to his shoulder as she sunk her nails into him. Her other hand was gripping his comforter for dear life as she pulled it from the bed ever so often.

Biting his lip at her reaction as he stared at her love faces, he turned his finger in her from left to right, soaking his finger in her wetness. Removing his finger, he looked down at her glistening pussy momentarily. He was going to tear her shit up he thought to himself.

Smirking he blew air slightly on her pussy causing her to squirm. Chuckling he decided to stop teasing her. Slowly spitting saliva onto her pussy he watched it travel down from her clit to her slit. Using his index finger he maneuvered his saliva, covering her center in it before he took both his index and middle finger inserting them into her slowly.

"Vile..." Sakura whined as her back arched off of the bed.

"Yea baby?" He asked innocently even though he knew why she was calling out to him. Sakura couldn't find words as her moans took over her lips. Vile was pumping both fingers in and out of Sakura. He was able to with ease as he loosened her up as much as he could.

His speed began to pick up as he pumped them continuously. Looking up at her as he sat up a bit, Sakura felt like she was in a dream. Her eyes were closed, her body was trembling and she had pulled the sheets from the mattress completely. Vile was getting the exact reaction he wanted out of her. Sakura was basically hollering at this point.

Diving back between her legs as he finger fucked her, he swirled his tongue around her clit before sucking violently on it getting Sakura to cum harder than she did the first time he fingered her. His fingers were covered in her creamy cum causing him to smile deviously. Licking his fingers entirely, he also licked her center cleaned. Stabbing his tongue in and out of her once again, Sakura couldn't take it anymore. Vile would have kept going if she didn't push his head away.

Laughing he sat up. Sakura was staring at him through low eyes.

"What?" He asked as he continued to laugh.

"You tried to kill me."

"That ain't shit. I was bout to really go off." He told her truthfully as he chuckled. Sakura blushed. Her clit was throbbing intensely as if it were her heart. She would never forget such a feeling and Vile did that for her.

Taking his place back between her legs, Vile began playing with her sensitive clit again. Sakura was trying to move away but he held her calf tightly with his other hand.

"Vile please." She begged as she moaned at his soft motions from his fingers.

"Please what?" He asked her staring at her with his brows furrowed.

"Mmmm." She hummed as she moved about on the bed. He was going to insert his fingers once again before she yelled at him in a panic. "Stop!" Smirking he pulled his fingers away. Closing her legs, he hovered back over her.

"Open ya mouth." He told her.

"Huh?" She asked him curiously.

"Open." He told her again. Staring up at him Sakura opened her mouth. Taking his index and middle finger that was wet again from him rubbing her center, he stuck his fingers into her mouth.

"Suck on it." He told her. Closing her lips around his fingers, Sakura did as he said. Tasting herself, the taste was peculiar. She was intrigued and liked it.

"That's what you taste like." He told her as he removed his fingers. Licking her lips she sat up staring at him. He got off of the bed as he made his way to his dresser. Pulling it open, he reached inside grabbing a few condoms, a blunt and a lighter. Closing it back, he walked back over to Sakura who never took her eyes off of him.

"We finna try something else." He told her. She was listening intently as he spoke.

"Try what?" She asked him as she sat up on her elbows.

"Sucking dick." He told her boldly as he placed the condom and blunt onto his nightstand. Sakura's eyes widened. "I-I don't know how." She told him as she was nervous. He chuckled.

"I know mama. Ima show you. You want me to teach you right?" He asked her. She nodded her head quickly. She was happy to be his student and really Vile just wanted to know what her pretty mouth could do besides talking shit to him.

Looking her up and down as her innocence turned him on, he leaned forward grabbing her calfs. Pulling her towards the opposite side of the bed aggressively, he positioned himself between her legs as he stayed standing.

"You gotta sit up." He told her as she was still laying back. Lifting her body, Sakura looked up at him awaiting his next command. He hooked his finger underneath her chin as he smiled down at her. Smiling back confidently, Sakura was more than comfortable with Vile and trusted him. She was on a high still from the head he gave her and hoped he'd do it again.

Pulling his boxers down, Sakura's eyes finally landed on his erect dick. She was in pure shock at the size and girth. Smirking at her expression, Vile hoped he didn't scare her out of sex because being that she was a virgin, Sakura was taking major steps by messing around with a man like Vile.

"You good?" He asked for assurance.

"Y-y-yea." Sakura stuttered. She was indeed afraid of the monster before her face. How was she going to be able to handle all of that? Sakura was a strong woman and had went through a lot in her life but Vile was clearly packing and she'd hope he didn't hurt her.

"I'll take my time, I promise. You going to get used to it. Don't let the size fool you." He laughed. Sakura chuckled nervously. Nodding her head, she didn't want to punk out now. Regardless of his size, she wanted to feel him everywhere.

Holding his dick in his hand, he guided it towards Sakura's mouth.

"Ight, you gotta open ya mouth clearly but don't be rough inserting it. Be gentle like I was with you. I'll tell you what to do from there." He instructed her. Nodding her head, she moved closer to the edge of the bed before leaning her head forward. Opening her mouth, she wrapped her lips around the tip of Vile's dick.

Feeling the warm wetness from her mouth, Vile pressed his lips together. He'd felt this feeling numerous times but being that it was Sakura he was on the verge of pre-cumming. He had to mentally tell himself over and over to hold it.

"Now just ease it more into your mouth but don't use teeth." He told her in a low tone as he removed his hand from holding his shaft. Nodding slowly, Sakura went further forward as more of him took over her mouth. Taking her small hand, he guided it up to his shaft to hold it steady.

He hissed at the feeling, which caused Sakura to smirk. She was happy she was doing good so far and wanted to please him just as much as he pleased her.

"Now suck. Just move your head back and forth." He said between a breath as he looked down at her. The sight of her with his dick in her mouth felt euphoric. It was almost as if it were a fantasy. This all was really happening between her and him. He was infatuated to say the least.

Moving her head back and forth at a slow pace just to get used to him being in her mouth, Sakura was enjoying it as she looked up at him curious to see his faces. Vile's groans were low but he was enjoying it. Even though Sakura wasn't a pro yet, the effort she was putting let him know she could become pro the more she did it. The thought alone made him go crazy mentally.

Placing his hand into her wild curly mane that was growing out quickly, he tangled his fingers in her hair pulling it slightly. He began to move his hips back and forth to Sakura's rhythm causing her to pick up the pace. Using his free hand, he placed it onto her wrist to guide her hand up and down his shaft to match her mouth's rhythm. Catching on quickly as she was a fast learner, Sakura stroked Vile's shaft as she swirled her tongue around it as well.

"Fuck!" He groaned satisfied at her pace. Smiling at her current work, Sakura wanted to go further. She wanted to hear more from him as he did from her. Moving her hand from his shaft, Sakura breathed through her nose as she pushed him as far as he can go into her mouth. Getting excited, Vile pulled Sakura's hair tighter in his hand.

"Slow down mama." He chuckled even though he didn't want her to. He just didn't want her to choke. Ignoring him as her eyes watered, Sakura picked up the pace again as she bobbed her head back and forth faster feeling the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat. Lifting one leg up onto the bed, Vile helped her as he placed both hands onto the back of her head. Pushing her head more into him, he fucked her mouth as much as he could as his groans took over the room. He was on the verge of cumming as his dick twitched within her mouth.

Although this was her first time, Sakura wasn't playing around with Vile. She caught on quickly that he enjoyed this kind of pleasure and that it made him a weak man. She enjoyed the thought of Vile being vulnerable for once. He was always so tough and mean and she finally cracked the code on what could soften him up.

"Shit I'm finna buss!" He bit his lip as he held his head back. Sakura took that as a sign to keep her current pace so that he could let go. As tears fell down her cheeks, she continued to breathe through her nose as she went for awhile longer at her current speed. Vile indeed came into her mouth. Shocked at the contents that shot out of him, Sakura immediately pulled back.

"Don't spit, swallow." He commanded staring at her through low eyes as he stroked his shaft releasing more of himself out onto his floor. Furrowing her brows confused, Sakura obeyed him and swallowed his semen. He didn't taste bad but she was triggered by it being that it was something she wasn't used to. Smiling at her, he was completely satisfied with Sakura's first try. By the time they tried this again, he wouldn't have to guide her at all. Sakura's jaws had potential.

"Was that good?" She asked curious as she wiped the saliva that lingered on the corners of her mouth. Nodding, as he grabbed his shirt, he cleaned the semen from his hand and off of his dick that still stood at attention.

"For a first timer, you had a nigga head spinning." He joked causing her to laugh. She was happy he enjoyed it and wouldn't mind doing it again. Walking towards her, Vile stood before her. Leaning down he wiped her tears from her cheeks. Smiling at his touch, Sakura was ready for the next big thing.

"You ready?" He asked her. Biting her lip as she stared up at him she nodded. Her body was tensed because she was nervous and her mind was racing as she tried to guess how it would feel. She was scaring herself and needed to completely relax or else she wouldn't enjoy it. Looking into her eyes, Vile could tell she wasn't all the way relaxed. Her pupils told a different story than her words.

Grabbing the blunt and lighter, he took it out for a reason. He knew Sakura would be tensed and for it not to hurt her, she couldn't be overwhelmed.

"You smoked before?" He asked as he lit the blunt.

"No.." she answered truthfully.

"Well this is weed. It's gunna help you to relax. If I try to fuck you with how tense you are, shit not gone feel right. This gotta be a great first time for you baby." He spoke as he lit the end of the blunt. Taking a few hits himself, Sakura watched him as she listened to him. Sighing, she knew he was right.

Holding the blunt out to her, she took it from him. Analyzing the drug, Sakura hadn't did any drugs before. The most she went was drinking. But she trusted Vile and he himself smoked all the times that she was around him. It didnt seem effective in a negative way. Mimicking what Vile did when he took hits of the blunt, she began to cough a little causing him to laugh.

"Inhale slow Sakura, damn." He said as he caressed her back. Calming down her cough, she tried it twice more. This time she inhaled slowly and din't just puff on it just because.

"Now exhale" he instructed. Blowing the weed smoke into the air, Sakura smiled as she began to relax slightly. Handing it back to him, he ashed it into his ashtray before putting it out completely.

"Ight, lay back." He told her. Obliging, Sakura laid back onto his comfortable mattress. She allowed her body to sink in completely as her body eased. She was calm and could hear herself breathing. She was no longer in her head as Vile positioned himself between her legs. Crawling up to her as he kept himself just at her entrance, Sakura's eyes were low as the high took over her.

She stared into Vile's lust filled yet gentle eyes. He was honored to have been in a moment like this with a woman he liked a lot. He was her first everything and for that he felt special. Wrapping her arms around his neck as she never broke their eye contact, her breathing picked up slightly as Vile used his free hand to guide his dick to her entrance. Slowly sliding his tip up and down her wet slit, Vile teased Sakura by rubbing his tip against her clit.

Hugging her legs around his torso, Sakura's eye's closed as she enjoyed his teasing that put her mind at ease as she forgot about what was about to happen. Guiding his tip back towards her entrance, Vile hovered there for a moment. Closing his eyes as his breathing picked up just like Sakura's, he slowly inched his way inside. Holding onto him tightly, Sakura buried her head into his neck. The more he entered, the more her center spread allowing his entry.

He groaned at the feeling of her tightness and wetness, not feeling a woman feel like this in a minute. Being that he dealt with super experienced women, it was like he was losing his virginity for the first time again as well.

Once he was in all the way, Sakura took the slight pain like a champ. Her eyes were shut tightly as she held him for dear life not wanting to let go. His pace was very slow and steady. He wouldn't pick up speed until Sakura told him to.

"Let me know when it start feeling good." He told her in her ear before kissing her ear several times. Nodding her head, she could feel herself loosening up more the more he stroked into her.

Her whimpers soon turned into moans. The moans that took over Vile's ears that he knew were pleasurable moans. He was learning Sakura in this very moment and made mental notes of what all she liked. Going forward that was dangerous for Sakura because Vile was going to use each weakness against her just for the sake of the fact that he loved the way she sounded when she moaned.

"It feels good now." She admitted as she managed to get that out through her heavy breathing. Smirking, Vile continued his extremely slow pace but was going to turn into a Tasmanian devil when Sakura least expected it. She had let him in fully and he was going to make this moment memorable for her.

Sitting up as he kept himself in her, he briefly stopped his strokes. Lifting both her legs, he placed each one up on his shoulders. Kissing at her ankle and up to her calf on one leg, Sakura bit her lip at him as he showed each part of her body attention. He began to stroke within her again.

Gripping onto the sheets that she already ripped off of the mattress, she just wanted something to hold onto. Her body felt as if it were in heaven as goosebumps erupted on her skin for the second time.

Vile began picking up speed as he grew tired of going slow. He wanted Sakura screaming as her moans were no longer enough. Holding under her thighs as he pushed her upward, he dug deep into her. Sakura's mouth fell agape as her moans took over the room.

"Vile!" She screamed his name out as he went faster. He was holding onto her ankles at this point. Biting his lip hard as he was focused on her pretty faces, he drew a little blood. Licking the blood from his lip, he was clearly on a high. Sakura was not aware but was going to find out how Vile was overly a sex addict.

Abruptly removing himself from within her, he stood off of the bed. Opening her eyes, Vile was staring down at her with dark eyes.

"Turn over." He told her through heavy breaths as he held his dick in his hand. Turning over slowly, Sakura laid on her stomach before looking back at him. Her center was pulsing and yearning for him to reenter her. Taking his position back onto the bed, he pulled her up forcefully by her hips putting her into the doggy style position. It was his favorite.

Pushing her head down aggressively, Vile guided his dick back towards her entrance. Leaning down he slowly spit saliva onto her ass crack watching it travel down towards her center. Using the tip of his dick to maneuver it around her slit, he then forced himself in causing Sakura to scream in pleasure. Vile was digging deep into Sakura as he kept his quick pace.

Holding her hips, he watched her ass jiggle as the clapping sounds of their skin filled the room along with Sakura's screams. Slapping her ass hard, he chuckled at the sound she made that indicated she enjoyed and liked his rough actions.

"Pussy so fucking good." He grumbled as he gripped her waist tighter. Holding her closely to him so she couldn't run, which he could feel her slipping away, he leaned forward as he hovered over her backside. It was like he was bear hugging her from behind.

Sakura's head was now buried into the mattress as her moans became muffled. Furrowing his brows at her silence, he didn't like that. He wanted to hear her the whole time. Burying his fingers into her hair, he wrapped his hand around her short curly mane snapping her head up instantly. Sakura's moans were now taking over the room once again as her hips bucked and her legs shook.

She was enjoying every bit of what Vile was doing to her. Smirking, Vile slowed his pace as little. He could feel himself about to cum and didn't want to violate Sakura by releasing into her. Letting her hair go, he leaned up off of her back. Looking towards his nightstand, he leaned over as he grabbed the magnum gold condom. Tearing it's wrapper with his teeth, he pulled the condom out of the packaging before flinging it somewhere random.

Removing his dick completely from within Sakura, he allowed her to take a break for a few seconds. Her heavy breathing and body twitching movements let him know he was doing his job right. Although he wasn't doing too much in the first round, the future rounds were going to be something once his stamina was high again. Vile was the type to go all night until he wanted to stop.

Sliding the condom from his tip onto his shaft, he made sure his dick was fully covered. Leaning over towards his night stand once again, he grabbed his blunt and lighter. Lighting the end of his blunt, he tossed the lighter quickly as he held the lit blunt between his lips. Pulling Sakura back up with both his hands, he repositioned himself towards her slit. Quickly removing the blunt with his left hand as a horny thought popped into his head, he didn't know if it would be too much but didn't care as he wanted Sakura pleasured beyond measure. Taking his right hand, he sucked on his thumb, lubricating it with his saliva before he removed it from his mouth and hovering it over her ass.

Placing his blunt back into his mouth with his left hand, he held the blunt between his lips tightly before reentering his dick into her wetness with ease. Sticking his lubricated thumb into Sakura's ass slowly, her eyes widened as a wave of ecstasy took over her body. Inching his thumb more into her, he wiggled it inside her before moving it in and out of her as he puffed on his blunt and beat Sakura's back out.

Holding onto her waist tightly with his left hand, so that she would be grounded in place, he continuously hit her g-spot as she screamed his birth name consistently. He was no longer Vile to her in this moment as this was personal. He was Desmond.

"Fuckkkk." Sakura dragged out dramatically in pleasure as her back arched deeply from the feeling of Vile's thumb in her butt and violent strokes. Vile enjoyed his view of Sakura's round and soft backside.

"Fine ass." He complimented after removing the blunt from his mouth with his free hand and blowing the rest of the weed smoke into the air.

Sakura's body shook vigourously at his husky tone and compliments. The way he dug her out as if this would be their last time fucking, had her mind in a frenzy. She didn't want Vile to stop but knew her moment was coming to a close end as she felt herself cumming.

Smiling to himself, Vile placed the blunt back into his mouth as he kept up his assertive yet hardcore pace. He could tell Sakura was cumming which gave him the green light to cum right after her. His groans mixed in with her moans as Sakura slowly tapped out. She was trying her best to crawl away from him. Not letting her go until he got all of his nut out, Vile finally released her from her pleasurable misery.

Sakura had tears running down her cheeks once again. Vile was appalled she was even able to take it what he did to her and keep up. He was still in shock he had took her virginity when it felt like Sakura wasn't even a virgin the way she matched his rhythm. She was just a fast learner and wanted him just as bad as he wanted her.

Removing the condom, he stood up off of the bed as he tied it into a knot. Walking towards the trash bin in his room, he threw it inside before making his way back to Sakura who was laid out still on his bed. Laughing at her, he sat next to her. Taking the blunt from his mouth, he ashed it before taking more pulls.

"You worn out yet?"

"Leave me alone Vile."

"Oh, i'm Vile now? I thought I was Desmond just seconds ago." He chuckled amusingly. Smirking as she kept her head buried, Sakura was truly on a high. Vile had indeed wore her out but she was not going to admit that to him.

"Yo ass better not be tired. We aint done." He told her truthfully. Vile wanted to twist her body up and show her as many positions as he could. Now that he knew what Sakura felt like on the inside, he had no intentions with letting her go. He was already obsessed before he got in or a taste of her and now that he had both, she more than belonged to him.

Lifting her head, she whined his name. "Vilee."

"Nah, come on." He told her as he pushed back on his bed. Pushing himself more until he was against his headboard, he tapped his lap. "Climb aboard." He told her jokingly although he was serious. Blushing, Sakura crawled towards him. Her legs felt like noodles and her body felt stiffened but she didn't want to punk out.

Straddling his lap once she came near him, he held her waist as he guided her. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she stared into his brown orbs that she adored at this point. Easing her down onto his dick, this was Vile's way of taking a break. While she rode him and did all the work, he was going to finish his blunt off and watch his entertainment.

"You going to help me right?" She asked as she was confused on what to do.

"Yea, follow the way I guide your hips. Just ride it like you did that motorcycle." He told her licking his lips. Smirking she nodded her head. Vile was indeed turning Sakura out as she was becoming more into sex as he was.

Hissing at the feeling of him being inside her once again, Vile held her hips as he guided her up and down on his dick. He made sure that she moved slow and steadily until she could take over on her own once she got the hang of it.

Letting her hips go as she kept the pace Vile showed her, he used his free hands to grab onto her soft breast as he squeezed them in his hands. Puffing on his blunt that was still in between his lips, he refused to put it out as it kept his mind at ease and distracted him from cumming in Sakura which he so badly wanted to do.

As she held his shoulders, she leaned her head back as the feeling of him within her made her body shiver. She began rolling her hips as if she was dancing. A slow Japanese instrumental that she heard before played in her head. She was moving exactly to that rhythm which caused Vile to stare at her in amazement.

He was no longer having to instruct Sakura much. She was fucking Vile on her own and the fact that she truly wanted to do it is what gave her the confidence. She quickly learned everything he taught her tonight.

Pinching her sensitive nipples with his thumb and index, Sakura's clit began to pulse as her center oozed out more wetness. Vile's thighs were now slightly covered in her juices as she picked up the pace bouncing on him. Holding onto his shoulders tighter, he smirked at the sight of her perky breast jumping up and down.

Sakura's moans took over the room for the 100th time of the night. The time had to be 5AM as it was 2AM when they had first started. The two didn't mind going til the sun came all the way up because that's just how Sakura and Vile were feeling. She couldn't get enough of him just like he knew and Sakura finally realized what the girls were talking about when they said sex could change you. She was addicted.

"Damn baby." He spoke lowly as Sakura stared lustfully into his eyes as she rode him, enjoying her sex high. He had finally smoked majority of his blunt down to where he could put it out completely. Holding onto her hips, once he dropped the roach blunt into the ashtray, he slammed her harder onto him as he managed to push himself upward underneath her.

Vile had great body strength to the point it didn't matter what position him and Sakura was in, he was going to fuck back. Leaning forward, Sakura pressed her lips into his. She sloppily kissed him and he enjoyed every bit of it. Sucking on his bottom lip, she moaned against his mouth as he smirked. He could see Sakura was becoming obsessed with him. He wanted that.

Tightening her walls around his dick, he tensed up immediately. Holding her waist tight, he buried his head in between her breast as he groaned loudly. Sakura smiled in satisfaction.

"Sakura stop that shit." He groaned referring to her tightening her walls around him. Catching onto his sudden weakness from that in particular, she did it again and again.

"Fuck." He grumbled as his dick twitched within her. She continued her dynamic bouncing on him which caused him to release in her. He was weak and couldn't even remove her in time. Cumming just as he was forcing himself more into her, Sakura moaned in pleasure. Leaning her forehead against his as they both breathed heavily, the last thing on Vile's mind was to panic because he had came in her without a condom.

Slowing down, Sakura smiled at him as beads of sweat dripped down his forehead and chest. Wiping his forehead dry, she then pecked his lips several times in which he kissed her back. Carefully moving her from off of him, he stood up looking down at her.

"You might have to take a plan b or some shit." He told her breathing heavily. Looking up at him confused she didn't know what that was.

"I nutted in you just now. If you don't want a little me running around, take a plan b." He informed her. Laughing Sakura caught on.

"Is that something to avoid being pregnant?"

"Yea." He chuckled as he sat back down, instantly falling back into the bed comfortably. Turning towards him, she placed her leg over his stomach as she cuddled up next to him. He wrapped his other arm around her as she laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Where can I get that?"

"A plan b?"

"Mhm." she hummed.

"I'll get it for you when we get up." He told her closing his eyes. Nodding her head, Sakura closed her eyes as well. They both were tired physically for the mean time. They had worn each other out and for her first time, Sakura enjoyed every single moment. She did not regret a single thing.

Author's Note: The moment y'all have been waiting forrr 20 whole chapters later lmfaooo 🤣I'm not the best smut typer so don't come for me. I tried my best lol. Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 452 9
real fucking ride or die.
23.9K 583 36
"I want to take every piece of clothing off of you and kiss every square inch of your body while you scream my name."
210K 9.3K 41
Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You didn't grow up on my block? That's automat...
71.6K 4.2K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23