The Void Dragon: Rimuru

By ChaosDragon06

gsudnsmsidbsmkzjd hqbzbofns x Many grammatical error and Wrong spell all spelling. More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Creating Universe
Chapter 2: The innocence is Gone. Part 1
Chapter 3: The Innocence is Gone. Part 2
Chapter 4: Veldanava
Chapter 5: Introduction
Chapter 6: Decisions
Chapter 7: Training.
Chapter 8: Sibling.
Chapter 9: Velzard.
Chapter 10: New Sibling.
Chapter 11: Velgrynd
Chapter 12: The "Training"
Chapter 14: Veldora's Friend
Chapter 15: Children's Adventure
Chapter 16: Vacation!
Chapter 17: Vacation! Part 2
Notice!!
Chapter 18: Last Name(?)
Chapter 19: Family Bonding(?)
Chapter 20: Family Plan!!
Chapter 21: Beach!!!
Chapter 22: Beach!!! Part 2
Chapter 23: Back to Training!
Chapter 24: The Last Universe.
Chapter 25: Status!
Chapter 26: The Battle!
Chapter 27: The Battle! Part 2
Chapter 28: The Battle!! Part 3
Chapter 29: The Battle!! Part 4
Chapter 30: The Battle!!! Part 5.
Chapter 31: The Battle!!! The Finale.
Chapter 32: Creating Something.
Chapter 33: Love.
Chapter 34: Slumber!
Chapter 35 : Long Time
Chapter 36 : The Date!
Chapter 37 : The Date! Part 2.
Chapter 38 : The Threat(s)
Chapter 39 : The Red Demon.
Chapter 40 : Guy vs Veldanava
Chapter 41 : Rudra and Lucia.
Chapter 42 : Rudra and Lucia Part 2.
Chapter 43 : ..........
Chapter 44 : Comforting Veldora
Chapter 45 :
Chapter 46 :
Chapter 47 :
Chapter 48 :
Chapter 49 :
Chapter 50 :
Hello!!
Notice.....

Chapter 13: Veldora

2.3K 55 54
By ChaosDragon06

*3 Years later*

It's been 3 years since then, Nothing much happen. The only noteworthy happens during that time is Ciel Announcing that she is Pregnant.

It happens after two weeks they did 'that'.

Flashback:

In the middle of the Void, We see a three story house floating. Inside of the House, We see a Family consist of 5 member eating their food. The 4 of them is eating peacefully while the other one is getting excited for some unknown reason.

After a while, The one who is excited suddenly stand up, Surprising the 4 who is eating peacefully.

Rimuru : "Oh my god, Ciel. You surprise me." He said wiping the remaining food on his Mouth. He reach the glass of water and ask. "Anyway, What's with you? You suddenly stand up." He took a sip on his Water.

The same happens with the three siblings they wipe the remaining food on their Mouth, Reach for the water and drink it, They look at their Mother waiting for her response.

Ciel : << I'm pregnant. >> She said casually as if this is everyday news.

The four of them got surprised and spit their tea. The two boys got choked while the other two girls just wiped their mouths with tissue still surprised with the news.

Rimuru : "Cough cough. Help! Water!"

Veldanava : "Cough cough. Me too!"

The three girls look at them with disappointed face. They're looking at them as if they are the dumbest Person they knew.

The two boys look at the Three girls confused why they're not helping them. Not only that, They are looking at them like they are the dumbest person they knew.

After a while, they realised that they do not need to breath so it's impossible for them to get choked. They composed themselves and look at the three girls infront of them, They are still looking at them with disappointed face.

There is an awkward silence, Veldanava's and Rimuru's face is red because of embarassment, And the three girls looking at them still disappointed. After a while Rimuru decided to break the silence even though his face is still red.

Rimuru : "A-anyway, What is it again, Ciel? You're pregnant? Since when?" He ask trying to break the awkwardness.

It works for the other two, They stopped looking at Rimuru and Veldanava with disappointed face. While Ciel on the other hand is still looking at Rimuru disappointed.

Rimuru sensed the stare of Ciel and look at her. He see Ciel looking at him disappointed, He is confused at first but after a while he realized what he just said and become even more embarassed.

Rimuru : 'Wha-!? Am i dumb!? I can just Analyze her to see if she's Pregnant! And did i really ask 'Since when?' Like we spent 3 weeks in my Imaginary Space doing 'it'! So there is a chance that she is pregnant while we're doing 'it'!' He thought lowering his head and cover his face with his Hand because of Embarassment.

The three siblings look at their Father and see him looking at the ground covering his Face, Seemingly embarassed. Silence filled the Dining Room. The three siblings looking at their Father, Confused why he is embarassed, Ciel looking at Rimuru with disappointment and Rimuru still covering his Face.

After a while Veldanava decided to break the silence.

Veldanava : "So, When is she/he gonna come out?" He ask trying to find out what's the gender of his new sibling.

Ciel : << Hm? Oh, Two years she/he is gonna come out of my Womb, And another One year wait for him/her to come out of his/her egg. >> Ciel said knowing what Veldanava is thinking. << 'You're too young to outsmart me, Veldanava.' >>

Velzard : "Mom, You don't know the Gender of the baby?" She ask hoping to find out the gender of the baby.

Ciel : << Of course i know. >> She said sipping her Tea.

Velgrynd : "Then, What is it?"

Ciel : << Fufufu, Who knows? >>

Velgrynd : "Wha-? But you said that you know!"

Ciel : << Fufufu, Indeed i know. But other than me, Who else know? >>

The three siblings hears this and look at their Father. If there is someone who knows it other than Ciel, It's their Father. Though what they see betrayed them. Rimuru is looking at them with mischievous smile. Knowing what their Father is Planning, they decided to Give up and just wait for another 3 years to passed.

They just continue to eat. After they finish eating, The three sibling clean the Table. After they put the plate in the sink, Ciel washes them with the help of Rimuru.

The three sibling watches the TV, While the parents is washing the dishes. When suddenly Veldanava ask a Question.

Veldanava : "Dad, I have a Question."

Rimuru : "Hm? What is it?"

Veldanava : "Well two weeks ago, I clean something stange inside the house."

Rimuru and Ciel after hearing that, Suddenly got nervous. They stopped washing the dishes and look at eachother.

Rimuru : "W-what did you clean?" He ask nervously.

Veldanava : "Hm? It's a strange looking Water. At first, I thought it's just a water but because of my heightened nose, I was able to smell it. It smell strange and Beside Water doesn't have any smell, right?" He said gaining the interest of Velzard and Velgrynd and now waiting for their Parents to answer.

Rimuru and Ciel got even mervous after heaing this. They used Thought Communication to talk to each other without the three sibling hearing it.

Rimuru : [ W-what to do, Ciel!? Our children innocence is at stake if we don't give them an answer! ]

Ciel : [ Wha-!? How am i supposed to answer that!? ]

Rimuru : [ You're the Smartest Person i know. So find a way and Answer them!! ]

Ciel : [ I already think the answer, okay!? It's just that, I can't answer them!! ]

Rimuru : [ Why!? ]

Ciel : [ Because They are too cute for me to lie to them! ]

Rimuru : [ Huh!? Just give me the answer i'm the one who's gonna say it! ]

After Ciel is telling him the answer, He look at the three child looking at him with innocent eyes and now he knows why Ciel don't want to answer them.

Rimuru : 'Whooh, I almost gave them the right answer. Calm down Rimuru, You need to lie to them, Their innocent is at stake and i will be damned if they got corrupted by someone other than the one they loved romantically.' He thought trying not to give in because of the cuteness his Child giving him.

Rimuru : "Well the strange looking that you find is a Juice that i'm trying to create."

Velzard : "What's the taste?" She ask knowing that whatever his Dad make always ended up being delicious.

Rimuru : "Hm? It taste sweet at the same time sour? Well, It's delicious." He said looking at Ciel smirking.

Ciel blushed after hearing it. She knows what he is talking about. She sense Rimuru looking at her and blushed even More. She hurriedly continue to wash the dishes to take her mind into somewhere else.

Rimuru after seeing Ciel blush chuckle. He look again to his Children and see them looking at him with the look of wanting something.

Rimuru : 'I wonder, How can they be so sync with each other.' He thought amuse.

Velgrynd : "Can you create it?"

Rimuru : "Hm? Of course, I can." He said making the three excited. "But! I will not create it now. You all need to sleep." He said making the three disappointed.

Veldanava : "But you're gonna create it tommorow, right?"

Rimuru : "Yes, I'm gonna create it so you don't have to worry." He said getting the three happy.

Rimuru : "It seems like your Mother is finish washing the dishes. Now go to you room and sleep."

The three of them followed and go to their own room. After the three is upstairs, Rimuru look at Ciel, Ciel on the other hand is trying to avoid making a eye contact on Rimuru.

Rimuru notice that Ciel is trying to avoid making an Eye contact, So he walks towards Ciel, Hold her waist and pull her toward him. Rimuru look at Ciel to see her face is getting red.

Rimuru kissed ciel on the lips and said.

Rimuru : "Let's go to sleep." He said gently. Ciel nodded her head and ask Rimuru to carry her to their bedroom, Which he comply.

And that's how Ciel announce her pregnancy and how they manage to get away from answering what is the Strange Water from the floor.

Though, Veldanava has few things to say in the Juice that his Father make.

Veldanava : 'It doesn't smell the same but....it taste good.' He thought and drink the juice that his Father made.

Present:

Now we see a Family consist of 5, watching the Egg. After a while, The house got filled with Lightning and Tornadoes which make the Youngest True Dragon's Affinity is Storm.

Rimuru : "Oh my, To think my Son will have a Storm Affinity." He said amused by the turn of events. He look at Veldanava and said. "Veldanava, Can you please put a Barrier so our house will not get destroyed?"

Veldanava heard this and Put a Barrier in the Living room. After a Minute, The egg is showing a sign that it's about to open. The egg burst open and see a Little baby dragon.

The dragon looks infront of him to see 5 Humans(?).

Rimuru : "Well, Hello Little one. My name is Rimuru, I'm your Father. The one on my left is your Mother, Ciel. The one on my right is your Brother, Veldanava. The one on your Brothers right is your Sister, Velzard. And the one on your Mothers Left is your another Sister, Velgrynd. You're still a newbornd Baby and you still don't have a name yet. As such i will give you one." He said. He look at Ciel for confirmation and Ciel nodded her head. "Well from now on, Your name will be Veldora. Storm Dragon, Veldora."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 10 10
fantasy bullshit.
4.9K 53 13
eli hawk moskowitz/jacob bertrand/kirby buckets one shots :) mature
144K 2.1K 18
All the character from tensura verse like The Octagram,The Primodial Demons/Angles,The 12 patrons,Veldanava and Lucia.
11.6K 279 17
𝐀 π’π­π«πšπ§π πžπ« 𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 π’π­πžπ―πž π‡πšπ«π«π’π§π π­π¨π§ 𝐱 πŽπ‚ π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ πŸ‘ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπŒπ€π π–π‡πŽ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 πŒπ„π€ππ“ π“πŽ οΏ½...