Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

44. Show You Mean It

1.6K 53 72
By __oriana_x

I'm thinking of just doing a chapter on Y/N's birthday and skipping Dream's if that's okay.

I've put these poor characters through so much lmao. They still have to fight Schlatt but let's let their romance bloom for a bit.

Just curious, would you guys want an angst ending? Because I have some good ideas for one :)

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Dream twirls the pen through his hair and frowns, squinting at the black page. The only thing written on the small notebook is the number one. The page is titled 'Valentines Day'.

"Hey Dream?" A soft knock on the door interrupts his thought and he swivels his chair around. George stands in the doorway of his office with a hand resting on the open door. "You got a minute?"

"Yeah," Dream exhales and places the pen down, glad to have a reason to take a break.
"What's up?"

George's face falls into a frown and he breathes out slowly.

"I've been hearing rumors," he begins. "Rumors about Schlatt. He's trying to forge massive alliances by paying off mafias. He's after us and Y/N, I presume."

Dream hums quietly, saying nothing for a few seconds. George waits too, watching his face carefully.

"We need to be careful," Dream says finally. "I need you to install extra security cameras inside and around the mansion. Even do some in the trees surrounding us. Make sure everyone knows about the danger we're in."

George nods and stands up but catches a glimpse of what Dream's writing.

"Can't think of anything for Y/N?"

The leader shakes his head and turns back to the blank list.

"Look," the brunette fiddles with his fingers as he stands up, backing toward the door. "Do something special, something she would really enjoy. Don't just shower her with expensive gifts. Make the moment memorable. Show her that you love her."

Dream doesn't say anything, doesn't even turn around but just hums in response.

George takes that as his cue and leaves, shutting the door quietly behind.

As George's footsteps leave, Dream glances up and stress out the window at the city.

How can I show it?

You have everything, what can I give you that you want?

(HINT HINT READERS. WHAT DO YOU WANT DREAM TO GET YOU?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is not good Y/N," Techno says as he slaps a wad of papers onto Y/N's desk. "Two mafias we can handle. Schlatt's mafia we can handle. Half the mafias in America plus Schlatt, we cannot."

"I know that okay!" Y/N throws up her hands and begins pacing. "But what am I supposed to do? Dream is planning something for Valentine's Day in a week and us skipping around on a date isn't exactly the safest."

"Then tell him no," Techno replies simply. He crosses his arms over his chest and sits on the edge of her desk. "Or spend time with him at home? It's not safe right now. I know you're good. But even you can be outnumbered, especially by a surprise attack."

"I can't do that to him," Y/N groans as she buries her face in her hands. "Drista told me how much he's been preparing. She said that I'm his first true love, and I want to make sure it's special."

"Well a Valentine's date where one or both of you end up dead is not the most romantic," Techno scoffs. "My suggestion? Tell him, then stay home."

Y/N growls softly under her breath and says nothing.

"Look Y/N," Techno reaches down and grabs her chin with his hand. "I understand what it's like to be in love, we were in love once too. We took a risk, and it turned out to be almost fatal." He rolls up his sleeve to reveal a white scar trailing from halfway up his forearm to his shoulder. "Please don't let that happen again."

Y/N nods.

"I just love him so much. I'm in love with him way more than I've ever been. I what to show him how much he means to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream's finger hovers over the call button for Y/N's contact and frowns.

Please don't be angry.

The dial tone sounds for an uncomfortable amount of time as he holds his breath. Finally, the call is picked up.

"Hello?" Y/N sounds slightly breathless. "Quiet!" All goes silent around her and there's the echoing of her yell.

"Sorry, is this a bad time?" Dream asks.

Y/N glances at all her guards who are all pointing guns as either dead or nearly dead police officers. One of the officers lets out a pain-filled groan and a guard slaps a hand over his mouth.

"What was that?" Dream asks. Y/N's eyes widen and she steps toward the vault door which has dynamite planted around the edges. The red cylinders are all connected to one wire.

"Nothing, I'm watching a Tommy for Techno and he just ran down the hallway," she lies. Tommy sticks out his tongue and holds up a blood-stained middle finger while Techno holds back a laugh.

"Okay, well I just wanted to ask if you wanted to spend time with me on Valentine's Day. It'll be at my mansion since I heard of some things happening" he says. When she doesn't respond right away he quickly adds. "If you don't want to be at my mansion then that's fine. I just thought—"

As Dream rambles on, Y/N looks over at Techno with a questioning look. He shrugs and smiles.

"Dream, I'd love to," she says. On the other side of the line, his chest warms. "I'll talk to you later okay?"

Phil taps his watch, motioning at the vault door.

"Yeah sure, thank you," he says softly which makes her smile too.

"Anytime."

As soon as she hangs up, Wilbur presses a small red button. The dynamite blows up at once. Techno grabs the handle and yanks it. The door swings open to reveal stacks of cash and gold bars in neat piles.

"Y'all really have to talk faster," Wilbur groans as he sweeps armfuls of cash into a large black bag.

"Well he doesn't know I'm in the middle of robbing a bank," Y/N says.

"Guys!" Niki comes skidding down the hallway, her black jacket is torn in some places. "Cops are outside!"

Techno and Y/N exchange glances.

"Fuck," they both say.

Half an hour later

"What dress do you think I should wear?" Y/N asks, scrolling through her phone with Niki. Niki frowns and scrolls down to zoom in on a red dress with diamonds.

"Red and pink are always classic, and so is white with red. You could try for something unique."

"Reload," Techno hands Y/N a gun through the window. She hands her phone to Niki as she grabs a fresh set of bullets. "You guys could help you know."

"Nahhh," Niki grins at Techno who is hanging off the side of the car, firing bullets at the squad of police car trailing them.

Y/N hands him the reloaded gun through the open window and rolls it back up. He fires fifteen shots. All of them hit one car which swerves, blocking the entire road.

The familiar sound of crashing metal makes Techo grin. He knocks on the window for Y/N to open it.

He hands her back the gun and nods.

"We good?" she asks to confirm. Techno nods again. "Alright, get your ass back in here."

Techno swings himself over the top of the car as she opens the door. His fingers slide against the smooth surface but he holds on tight. Once the door is open, he flings himself back and into the car with one fluid motion, slamming the door behind them.

"So risky," Phil mutters from the driver's seat. Techno leans back with a grin and kicks the front seat. Phil shoots him a glare from the rearview mirror.

Techno turns to Y/N and glances over at her phone.

"That dress is nice," he comments as she scrolls past one. Her fingers scroll back up to the dress.

"Really Techno? It's not really my style," she says with a sigh.

"Hey, new relationship, new risks, maybe he'll like it," Techno says, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "He'll like you no matter what you wear Y/N."

She frowns and studies the dress again, shuffling through the pictures. It did look gorgeous, on the model. But what about her?

Maybe I'll give it a shot.

——————————————————————————————

1,456 words

Filler chapter because I had a Chemistry test today.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
380K 12.2K 113
Dream rules the Smp his way. A feared warrior and merciless. He tries to focus on his problems at hand but someone catches his eye. A beautiful girl...
333K 8.8K 52
Y/n is a 20 year old assassin. Her father is a mafia boss, which makes her a mafia princess. She is working hard to be able to take over her father's...
302K 8.9K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...