Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

43. Hurt So Much

1.5K 57 47
By __oriana_x

And Y/N's birthday is March 21st!

This actually happens to work perfectly with the timeline. I was looking at all the birthdays like "oh god, January, December, and November all passed recently. I gotta wait a whole year. Why August? Dream's birthday still needs to get celebrated too. Two birthdays in one month, how am I supposed to do this?"

I'm glad fate chose March because I just had a really good idea for that month :)

Back to the story!

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"JUST LET ME SEE HER!"

Dream thrashes in the guards' grasp as the four of them try to hold him back.

"I'M HER BOYFRIEND! YOU LET HER EX IN THERE!"

"This is his mansion," the guard replies sternly, his black-gloved hands wrapping around Dream's shoulders as he shoves him away. Two guards hold both his arms behind his back and the third stands protectively in front of the door. "He can go wherever he wants."

The door opens and Techno steps out with a solemn look. Dream dashes the door but he catches him by the wrist, pulling him back.

"LET ME SEE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Dream demands.

"Now is not the time," Techno grips his arm tighter and starts dragging him down the hall.

"At least tell me how she's doing," Dream grumbles.

"She's undergoing surgery right now but they said the bullet was wedged pretty deep. It may have punctured her stomach but we're not sure."

Dream's eyes fill with with tears again and he turns his head away. Techno stops, noticing his distress, and brings him into a comforting hug.

He tenses at the contact but eventually wraps his arms around the other.

"Y/N is strong Dream," Techno whispers into his ear as his hands run his back soothingly. "I know you love her and are worried about her but she can handle a lot, she's been through way more than you know."

"What if she doesn't wake up?" Dream sobs. "I finally found love, I can't lose it now!"

"She will, give her time," Techno assures as he releases Dream from the hug. "Let's wait until she's done with surgery and then you can see her, okay? Come back tomorrow morning."

Dream nods and sniffles slightly.

"Now hippity hoppity, get off my property," Techno says in a completely monotone voice but his eyes twinkle with amusement.

Dream tries to suppress a smile but it creeps itself onto his face anyways. It transforms into a wheeze as he laughs for the first time in 12 hours.

"Thank you, I need that," he smiles. Techno gives him a small wave and smiles in return. "Anytime."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream tosses and turns in his bed with a groan. Thoughts of Y/N swarm around in his head.

What if she doesn't wake up?
What if I never see her smile again?
I never got to do things with her.
Why did I have to fuck this up?

It's my fault.

It's my fault this happened to her.
If I hadn't been so worried, if I had trusted her more, she would have killed Schlatt.

If she does, I might as well have killed her.

Tears blur in his eyes and he reaches for a tissue, blowing his nose and crumpling it into a ball. As if he's throwing a baseball, he throws it with all his might against the ground. The ball bounces and rolls into the sea of white tissue balls. Four empty tissue boxes sit on the floor in the center.

His phone rings and he lets out a sniffle, collecting himself the best he can and lifting the phone.

The number or name is blurry through his tear-filled eyes and he mindlessly swipes to accept.

"Hello?" he asks.

"Hi Dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car speeds down the road and Dream almost crashes into the steps descending down from the front door.

He jumps out of the car, not bothering to take out the keys or even shut the door.

The two guards standing there look startled as Dream climbs out of his car, stumbling up the steps.

"Sir, please—" One guard holds up his hand but Dream shoves him aside flinging open the giant double doors.

Once inside, he sprints inside, down the stairs, and through the hallways. Servants and maids in white and black uniforms bustle around but quickly hurry out of his way.

Dream finds the hospital wing and races straight for it. His heart pounds and sweat beads on his forehead but the only thing matters is getting behind that door.

The guards standing there from the day before, get ready but Dream doesn't stop. He runs faster, barreling toward them.

He crashes straight into them, tumbling through the door. The guards lie in a heap on the ground with the nearly broken door hanging on by only the top hinge.

"So reckless," he hears a voice muse. His head shoots up to see Y/N lying in a hospital bed. Numerous tubes trail out of her but she has a smile on her face. "Couldn't wait, could you? I only called 10 minutes ago."

"Love."

Dream jumps to his feet and kneels down beside her bed. He reaches for her hand, running it between his to warm it.

"I thought I'd never see you again," he whispers.

"You think a bullet can stop me?" Y/N says with a soft giggle as Dream gently brushes the hair from her face. "I've been shot way too many times to count. Although, I believe Techno made it seem a lot more serious than it actually was."

"I'm sorry," he says finally, the tears building in his eyes again. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I thought you couldn't do it on your own so I tried to help. I guess I underestimated that fact. If I hadn't done anything, you would have killed him. Just seeing you and him, leaving the bar, with you drunk as fuck, I felt like someone stabbed me."

"Hey, it's fine okay?" Y/N's hand reaches up to cup his cheek. "I still have to kill Schlatt but that can wait, he's in no shape to fight."

Dream vaguely remembers Schlatt clutching his stomach with blood dripping down as he ran.

He looks up to see Y/N smiling.

"So you got him like he got you," his hand rests lightly against her bandaged stomach and he runs his fingers across it gently.

"Much worse than that," Y/N laughs. "I guarantee he won't be able to walk for the next month."

Dream's green eyes find hers.

"What did you do?" he asks softly, his hand still clutching hers tightly.

Y/N smirks.

"How much does getting kicked in the balls hurt on a scale of 1-10?"

Dream frowns for a second.

"At least a 9."

"Then how much would getting shot in both balls feel?"

Dream looks up at her with a shocked expression.

Oh she did not—

She wasn't trying to kill him at first, she was trying to make him suffer.

"It would hurt so much," he whispers.

Y/N reaches down and pats his shoulder, tangling her fingers through his hair as her hand travels up to his face.

Dream stands up slightly to lean over her bed.

"I'm glad you did that," he says, his lips brushing against hers. "He hurt you, he hurt so many more. Now he's the one who's going to hurt for a very long time."

——————————————————————————————

1,267 words

I missed the George space :(

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 8.8K 52
Y/n is a 20 year old assassin. Her father is a mafia boss, which makes her a mafia princess. She is working hard to be able to take over her father's...
433K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...
254K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! 🔹️ Finished Incl.: -💛Dreamnap -💜Dnf -🖤The DreamSMP -🤍Dreamnapfound -💚Dreamxreader -🧡Sapnapxreader -💙Georgexreader -❤Ka...
34.4K 1K 33
Dreams mafia is rivals with George's dads. Dreams mission is to get information out of George by making him fall in love with him, and him only. But...