Un-known blood line (Stefan S...

Από Grace3Taylor

"Good bye Elena" Isobel said as she looked between Elena, Damon and Stefan who were in front of her. "Oh, but... Περισσότερα

1) the great Mystic Falls
2) Sister?
3) Oh no! Emily!
4) good old days
5) Deal
6) three hundred years
7) Deal
8) I'm so, so sorry
9) Kathrine
10) Bonding
11) Distracting
12) Tomb
13) Stuck
14) Rose
15) Sorry
16) Elijah
17) Truth or lie?
19) I dont have to do it forever
20) I'm not apologizing
21) blood
22) tears

18) Seriously?

57 1 0
Από Grace3Taylor

Not edited:

I woke up the next morning to the sound of loud footsteps. I rolled my eyes and got changed at vamp speed before hurrying down to the Salvatore brothers.

"Whats the noise?" i asked appearing next to Damon.

"Isobel just showed up at your front doorstep" Stefan said.

"Honestly why be surprised anymore" i said following them down the stairs. "Whats she doing here?"

"Thats what I'm gonna go find out" Stefan said.

"I wanna join, i need to get home anyway. A free ride wouldnt hurt" i said and we came to the bottom of the stairs and turned a corner to see Kathrine. I groaned slightly by seeing her.

"I dont think you should tell her I'm here" Kathrine said.

"Why? You scared?" i asked.

"I'm not scared. It's better if she and John not know i stayed in town after i got out" Kathrine said.

"Your the one in cahoots with them. You made a deal with Kohn" Damon said.

"I did what i had to do to get out of the tomb" Kathrine said. "Now I'm reconsidering my alliance"

"What do you know?" Stefan said as she went to walk away.

"I know that i want Klaus dead, which puts me squarely on Team You" Kathrine said. "Besides, if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again...-"

"I'm here" i said.

"What if you werent" Kathrine said and i frowned slightly "The less people that know I'm here the better. Think about it Stefan. Come on. Be smart"

Stefan turned to Damon.

"Tell you what, why don you call Alaric, and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriends doorstep?" Stefans said.

"And me and Stefan will go check on the family" i said and Stefan nodded before we both left, leaving Damon to fend for himself.

When at the house i got a call from Caroline.

"Uh, can you go in? I need to take this" i said and Stefan nodded. "Tell Elena my best"

"I will" he said and walked in.

"Hey Caro-" i said but she interrupted.

"Mat knows! He knows!" she said and my eyes widened.

"What?" i asked.

"I cant fine him anywhere. He's not at home, he's not answering his phone" Caroline said.

"How did he get away?" i asked.

"My mom walked in, he just took off"

"This is bad. Like, really bad" i said.

"I know, i didnt know what to do!"

"Did your mom hear anything?" i asked.

"No, she just thinks we were fighting. But, he knows about me and he was freaking out about Vicki"

"All right. Listen. I'll help you find him, Stefan can take care of Elena" i said walking towards my car. "We need to find him, calm him down, compel him if we have to. Is he still on the vervain?"

"I slip it into his soda when hes at work. But i didnt get to last night, its out of his system. He has a catering shift at the Lockwoods today! We can try there"

"Great, I'll look at the grill" i said starting my engine. She then hung up and i called Stefan while driving and set the phone on my lap "Ok, so, there may or may not have been an....... incident"

"Incident? What incident?" Stefan asked.

"Ummmm, Matt kinda sorta knows" i said "About Caroline"

"Emily!"

"It wasnt me!"

"What happened?"

"He found out and he knows about Vickie. Caroline and me are gonna go get him. You stay there with Elena" i said.

"Fine" he said after a pause.

"Thank you" i said and hung up.

I spent an half an hour looking at the grill then Elena called me and i went to the Salvatores to talk to them about the Isobel thing.

"Do you think Isobel was telling the truth? Words out about the doppelgangers?" Elena asked.

"I dont trust a word that comes out her mouth" i said.

"I think we'd be stupid to ignore the warning" Stefan said.

"You two should just stay here. It's better for us to keep an eye on you" Damon said.

"I dont wanna be a prisoner. Absolutely not" i said. "Plus, this is a house any vampire can enter. That could be dangerous"

"Emilys right. There house could be safer" Stefan said.

"Thats not what i sai-" i began but was cut off.

"Well, then we'll stay there" Damon said and i threw my arms in the air.

"So, thats the plan. Neither of you are gonna let me and Elena out your sight?" i asked.

"Let me know when you come up with a better one" Damon said and i thought before sighing in defeat.

"Fine" i grumbled and sat back in the chair i was on while crossing my arms. "But one of you two body guards are gonna have to come with me to the Lockwood luncheon"

"I'm going as well" Elena said.

"I'll take you" Stefan said.

"Not me. I've got witch stuff to do with Bonnie" Damon said.

"Third wheeling.... yay..." i said very unenthusiastic.

"Does that mean your taking her to the-" Elena said but i heard Kathrines footsteps and me and Damon put up a finger to our lips as if saying shut up.

"Dont get quiet on my account" Kathrine said "If you have a plan to combat the impending vampire doom, please do tell"

Stefan, Damon, Elena, and i shared a look and all of us kept our mouths shut.

"Seriously? What is the plan to get us out of this mess, hmm?" Kathrine asked. I bit my lip to hide the smirk but it came anyway. "I delivered you a moonstone, a werewolf, and a dagger to lure and kill Klaus. And right now, all you have is a moonstone. Or so you tell me"

"No, we have it" Damon said.

"Where is it?" Kathrine asked.

"It's in a very safe place" Damon said.

"I've been honest with you, its time to return the favor" Kathrine said.

"Let me be honest with you" Damon said "Dont mistake the fact that we havent set you on fire in your sleep for trust"

"Fine" Kathrine said. "Be that way"

Then she walked off.

"Why is it every time i want popcorn to watch something like that its never here?" i asked laughing a bit.

When we arrived at the Lockwood luncheon i saw Caroline talking to sheriff Forbes and Miss. Lockwood. When she spotted us she quickly excused herself and walked over.

"Hey, any luck finding Matt?" i asked.

"None" Caroline said. "What if he tells somebody? What if he tells everybody?"

"We just gotta find him and make sure that doesnt happen" Stefan said.

I turned to Elena "Do you have any idea where he could be?" i asked.

"I wish i did, but he wasn't really one to run" Elena said.

"You know, this wasnt how it was supposed to happen" Caroline said. "I was supposed to tell him at the right moment, in the right way. He was supposed to be ok because he loves me"

"We'll help you find him. I just have to accept this thing for Jenna" Elena said.

"All right, well, call me when you're done and I'll be out looking for him" Caroline said and went to leave.

"I'll be there soon" i said and she nodded and left. I turned to the couple. "I am off to the bar. No judgment, and goodbye"

I then walked off to get a few drinks.

After a few minutes i was standing with Stefan and Elena while Miss Lockwood held up something and was talking about something. Dont judge me for not listening i am so bored! This reminded me of school assemblies! Except worse because there are no classes that we need to get back to so it is going on forever. Luckily, unlike school, i have a drink in my hand.

"-to accept the donation to the Miranda Sommers Gilbert scholarship fund is Elena Gilbert" Miss Lockwood said and Elena walked up. I looked at Stefan.

"I could totally walk up there right now and not get in trouble" i said and he smiled.

Miss Lockwood handed Elena the black envelope in her hand and Elena turned to the crowed.

"The historical society was my mom's baby. She considered all of you family and would be honored and touched by this gift-" Elena said but was cut off by a bang and the sound of someone falling down the stairs. I looked at the person and saw Jhon?

Stefan quickly walked over and i frowned in confusion and everyone walked over. Knowing there were people who were already able to help i walked over to Elena.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Jhon fell downstairs. Nice speech by the way" i said and drank some of my drink.

"Arent you worried about Jhon?" Elena asked.

"Hm...... no. I'm the Damon out of the two of us" i said shrugging and taking another sip.

"Come on" Elena said and took my hand, guiding me to the door where the stairs are. We were blocked by Kathrine.

"Nice dress" she said looking at Elena.

"Kathrine" i said quietly then she put her hands on my neck and suddenly my vision went black.

I felt myself moving and i fluttered my eyes open to see i was in a car. I looked to my right to see Elena asleep and i saw Isobel in the front seat, on the phone.

"Are we good to go?" Isobel asked.

"I'm at your house. But we have to hurry. Damon knows your lodging tricks. It will take them 20 mins to find out where you're staying" Kathrine's voice said from the other end of the phone.

"We'll be long gone before that" Isobel said.

"Good. How far are you?"

"I'm sorry Kathrine"

"I had to do what i was told. He wanted the moonstone and he wanted you" Isobel said.

"He? He who?" Kathrine asked but Isobel hung up.

I felt my pockets and i didnt have my phone. Must have dropped it when Kathrine snapped my neck. I saw Elena wake up and looked around, confused.

The car then stopped and we arrived at a cemetery.

"Just because i cant compel you doesnt mean i cant force you to come with me" Isobel said and we all got out the car.

"Is that what happened with you and Kathrine? You were compelled to betray her?" i asked.

"If i was i couldnt tell you" Isobel said and began walking, while we followed and a man who was compelled took her car and drove away.

"So you lied" Elena said "You did find Klaus, didnt you?"

"Which means he knows were we are now" i said throwing my arms in the air.

"Are you taking us to him?" Elena asked.

Then we stopped when Isobel looked at a grave.

"What is this?" Elena asked.

Isobel brushed some thing off the tomb and it showed Isobel's name.

"My parents, you're grand parents. They put it here when it became clear that the police weren't gonna find my body" Isobel said "They visit every week and they bring flowers, even thought there's no one buried here. The Isobel they knew is dead. So maybe there's a part of me thats buried here. The human part. The part that i abandoned when i chose to become a vampire. The part that use to dream about the day that she'd know her daughter she lost"

"What?" Elena asked.

Isobel shrugged and continued "Instead, you got to meet the other part. The part that would betray her own flesh and blood"

Her phone rang and i looked at Elena who looked like she was thinking really hard. I listened to the person on the other end of the phone "I have Kathrine and the moonstone. Are the doppelgangers safe?"

"Yes" Isobel said.

"Then let them go" the person said and i frowned in confusion.

"Let them go?" Isobel said, also confused.

"Klaus has everything he needs for now. Your part is finished. You did what he compelled you to do"

"I'm done?"

"You're done"

Then the line cut off.

"Who was that?" Elena asked when Isobel put the phone in her pocket.

"I'm so sorry" Isobel said to us. "I was suck a disappointment to you"

Isobel then grabbed her daylight necklace and ripped it off, throwing it to the ground. She instantly began to burn in the sun and my jaw dropped in shock. She screamed in pain and fire caught on her body. She fell to the flood over her grave and passed out, still on flames. I grabbed Elena's arm and backed us away so we wouldnt get burned while i looked at her with slight tears in my eyes. I know it was silly, but i couldn't believe my mom was dead. Even after all the stuff she did i felt like i was going to burst out in tears.

I looked next to her body was the necklace and quickly grabbed it. I held it up to my face and felt a tear fall. I quickly brushed it away and put the necklace in my pocket so i wouldnt lose it.

I vamp speed Elena to the Salvatore house and when there i went to the room i usually got to. I slowly went to the bed and sat down, taking the necklace out my pocket. I looked at it for a few seconds while fighting tears.

"Is that Isobels?" I heard a voice from the door and i looked over to see Stefan.

"Yea" i said quietly "I'm guessing Elena told you what happened"

He nodded and i looked down at the necklace again.

"I didnt think that after all that happened i would feel so bad about her dying but......" i didnt finish my sentence.

"Well, she was your mother" he said sitting next to me.

I nodded and brushed the nonexistent hair out my face.

"You should wear it" he said and i looked at him from the corner of my eyes.

"I dont think thats a good idea" i said "Plus, Elena should have it"

"She was your mom first. You should be able to wear it without worrying about anyone else's thoughts" he said and i smiled at him. He moved my hair to one shoulder before taking the necklace and putting it on. I turned and gave him a smile.

"Thank you Stefan" i said and hugged him. He hugged me back. I dont know why but i felt a tear fall and i quickly brushed it away before Stefan saw it.

I pulled away and rubbed my eyes, just in case.

"Come downstairs. Damon had an idea" he said.

"Oh no, we should run" i said and he smiled before we both got up and walked downstairs. I made sure the necklace was out of sight, just so i wouldnt get questioned on it.

We could hear Elena and Damon talking in the living room and we went over.

"Why did they let us go?" Elena asked.

"Well, anything that Jhon told Isobel, we have to assume Klaus knows, right?" Stefan asked.

I slumped on the couch while listening to them talk.

"Well, put it this way" i said. "he knows that you're not gonna turn yourself into a vampire. He knows that you have us keeping you safe"

"He knows I'm not gonna run" Elena added.

"Which is why we need to take precautions" Damon said grabbing some paper off the table and extending his hand to Elena. "Because we got played. All of us"

"What's this?" Elena asked.

"The deed to our house. In Zach's name" Stefan said. "As soon as you sign it, it will be a new name"

"Your giving me your house?" Elena asked.

"No fair" i said.

"Isobel had the right idea with the safe house, you two can just stay here till it's over" Stefan said. "That way, you can control who gets invited and who doesnt"

"Although I'll be super-pissed if you lock me out" Damon said.

"For the sake of making him super-pissed do it" i said.

Damon gave me a look and i smiled back. I nearly had a heart attack when i heard someone gasp for air behind me. Oh, Jhon.

Damon then vamp speed up to him, grabbed him by the colar, and held him up against the wall.

"I swear, i have no idea what she was gonna do. I'm sorry" Jhon said. He then looked at me and Elena "I'm so, so sorry"

"Damon, let him go" Elena said.

"Seriously? But this is getting so interesting" i complained.

"He and i need to talk" Elena said and i sighed in annoyance.

So lucky i didnt have popcorn or i would have been pissed.

"I hope you dont ask me to join because I'm going to bed" i said and got up, walking towards the room i was in before.

Ok, so, i apologies that this took SO LONG to update, but here it is. I will try and update more often, promise!

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night bye!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

159K 2.7K 15
Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever since I was turned into a werewolf. I'm not...
1K 65 19
"From the first days since I saw you with Elena, you made me angry" I finally answer. "There is nothing between me and Elena" "But you love her..." I...
7.9K 133 38
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
2.8K 68 19
Allie and Elena are twin sisters. They were born and a hour later taken to a foster home. Their parents had both been killed by the Head of the Phsyc...