Reputation: Seen Differently...

By vxleriebxtch

His fingers brush up my skin, rolling my shirt up. His lips were on mine. His mouth travels from mine all the... More

Introduction Pt. #1
Pt::#2 ~ "him"
Pt::#3 ~ "The party"
Pt::#4 ~ "Eating!"
Pt. #5:: "She's mine for tonight!"
Pt:: #6 ~ "Trouble"
Pt:: #7 ~ "Apology"
Pt::#8 ~ "My secret"
Pt::#9 ~ "Choose"
Pt::#10 ~ "Do you hate me?"
Pt::#11 ~ "Unknown"
Pt::#12 ~ "sei bellissima"
Pt::#14 ~ "This world!"
Pt::#15 ~ "True"
Pt::16 ~ "Starting over"
Pt:: #17 ~ "I'm new!"
Pt::18 ~ "Aligned!"
Pt::#19 ~ "Stay the night!"
Pt. 20 ~ "All I have!"
Pt::#21 ~ "Whore!"
Pt::#22 ~ "Wrights!"
Pt::23 ~ "She's Alive"
ā€¢ Part. 24 ā€¢ ~ "Gorgeous!" ~
ā€¢ Part. 25 ā€¢ ~ "Special" ~
ā€¢ Part. 26 ā€¢ ~ "Hospital" ~
ā€¢ Part. 27 ā€¢ ~ "Why?" ~
ā€¢ Part. 28 ā€¢ ~ "If this was a movie."
ā€¢ Part #29 ā€¢ ~ "Ice" ~
ā€¢ Part 30 ā€¢ ~ "Hempstead!"
Part 31 ~ "New York"
Bonus Chapter (Alana's POV)
ā€¢ Part 32 ~ "Dinner" ā€¢
Part 33 ā€¢ "Alessia"
Part 34 ~ Goodbye.
Part 35 ~ Boss.
Part 36 ~ Gift
Part 37 - "Angelo"

Pt::#13 ~ "Against her"

1.5K 22 7
By vxleriebxtch

Her, if I kill her it's all over. Ricci's, Lombardi's, Pavarotti's, Constantine, and Ferrari all protect her. Now here we are staring at the screen which contains pictures of her and her file.

Alessia Ace Parker-Ferrari Constantine.
Age::17 ~ DOB:: 12/18/2004 ~

She was beautiful there was no denying it. After all, she was Alessandra’s daughter. But that family has to pay for what they did to mine. For years Salvatore Ferrari has been ruling without care, he’s been at the top for too long. And a couple of families agree with mine, that Ferrari needs to step down. Recently we got word that Alessia might take over and it just so happens that she’s so close within our reach. Alessia went to a high school in the city, in Lombardi’s territory and he’s recently taken a liking on her. Yet she lives in the suburbs in Ricci’s territory, and he would fucking die for her.

This bitch is practically impossible to kill. It’s been frustrating trying to get to her. Everywhere she goes, she is protected by the family’s. Earlier, I reached out to Greco but instead of joining us, he threatened to kill us if we touched her. I don't know who the fuck he thinks he is but we won't stop until that little girl is dead.

We're unknown, a group of families who want to make Ferrari step down alongside with all the other huge families so we can come out on top again.

I walk down along the hall of our warehouse. I was gonna go check up on Lucy and Audrey. They come from a family. Two sisters whom so happen to be of the same age as Alessia and her dumb sister.

Lucy was 17 like Alessia and Audrey was 16. They both went to different schools but we got them transferred to Alessia's. That way when they go back from that stupid break Lucy will try to befriend Alessia and Audrey will try to befriend Kate Isabelle. I make my way inside the doors to our training rooms and instantly she Audrey and Lucy at the punching bags. What pisses me off is that they aren't even trying to do a good job. Once they see me they starts punching the bags with more force. And I shake my head.

"You two are so fucking naive. Lucy, do you really believe that your bitch ass will be able to hurt Alessia with they way you're punching?"

"Yes I do. You all make her sound like if she's some fucking woman made out of steel. Like if she's unbreakable!"

"She is a fuckin' Ferrari and a Constantine. She could kill in a couple of seconds without regretting it. You have no chance against her if you don't take this seriously!"

"I am taking it seriously!" She exclaims.

"No I don't think you are. To beat her you need to become stronger than her. You also need to be smart. She's protected from everyone. Maybe we should put someone else do this, you're debola." (Weak)

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You're useless, worthless!"

"Stop!"

"Then show me you're not weak!" I say and she starts punching the bad with force and anger. I grin at the reaction I got out of her. I tell Audrey to do the same thing and she does.

I walk to our meeting room and I take my seat rubbing my temple. I haven't been able to have a decent sleep in a while. None of us have, we are all unknown and we're always working.

"You look like shit!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I tell him.

"Okay, everyone. We have someone willing to help us. Someone who knows Alessia!" A man from the families calls

"Can we trust this someone?" A woman says

"I think we can!"

"Who is it?" I ask

"Andrew Parker. Alessia's very own blood brother! He wants to see Ferrari & Constantine at their downfalls."

Just then Andrew walks in. I don't trust him. Why would he turn against family?

"Why are you willing to help us?" I ask

"Because for so long, I have hated my uncle. I still hate him, both of them. They talk about family and how we should look out for eachother but it's all shit. They have never cared for us. They might care for Alessia but that's only because she does everything they tell her to do. She's like their little bitch."

"Is that so?" I ask smirking

"I want them dead. That way they will be no more Ferrari family to fear. They all have a weakness. I just need to find out what it is!" He says

"Okay" I reply.

All of us men and woman turn to look at each other and we nod slowly. We all stand up and welcome him into our organization. We then talk about plans, he tells us how Alessia is never alone or unguarded. Our best bet being when she's at school. We bring Lucy and Audrey in and choose their new identities.

Lucy will go as Cynthia Pierce and Audrey will go as Gabriella Pierce. Her brother promises not to say anything. And tells us that he'll try to find out every thing he can about the Ferrari's.

The Unknown was made up by 4 famiglie. We were strong now and nothing would stop us. Not Greco, Not Ricci, Not Lombardi. No one.

This was a new start, and God was I ready for it. I hope to see the look of Salvatore Ferrari and Alexander Constantine when I kill their little precious Alessia right in front of their eyes. After all my father was the one who personally killed Alexanders wife and children on Christmas Day in their house. I was there with my dad, I was a young man. I remember hearing Alexander's 6 year old crying and begging for her dad as my father tied her and slit her throat. I remember her mom's screams as she begged for us to kill her and let her children live.

I remember it all. He had four children, two boys and two girls. His oldest daughter and son were the more bravest. Even when they were about to die, they were cursing at us saying how their father would end us. I remember that right before the oldest daughter was killed my father let one of his men have some time with her, most likely he raped her. I didn't care though, they deserved it. And soon it will all happen to Alessia. Because nothing can save her from this. That night I got to take the life of Constantine's oldest son. We hanged them all in ropes and then slit their throats as a gift for Alexander.

I smile to myself remembering that day. They call him the devil but I don't see it, it's clear that his weakness is Alessia. Just how badly he tries to protect her, keep her safe from this world. She was a target ever since they first saw her with him. She's known as Russia's Black Widow but she ain't shit. She's worthless. Useless. Nothing other than a whore.

Greco threats mean nothing to us. I do wonder why he cares for her. Maybe because Alessandra was his soon to be wife before. I decided to leave the warehouse and go to my house. I need a shower and I need a decent sleep. Either way it's already late. I can't even think anymore.

~~~~~~~

It's been a while. A while since I've seen her. Alessia Ace Ferrari-Constantine. She will be the death of me. So beautiful. So smart.

Lately my boss, Salvatore Ferrari has me working at all times, not once taking a break. I was with Alena right now. She was mine and Alessia's best friend. She managed all the security team and trackers. We needed to make sure Alessia's was still working.

She had just gotten shot twice by Daunt Pavarotti. And the last thing we need right now is for her to end up seriously hurt. We all care about her too much.

After all this is her future empire, her kingdom. We will all be working for her soon and I can't wait to see that day.

"Do you know where she lives?" Alena asks me

"Yes, in Ricci's territory!" I say closing my eyes shut for a few seconds before opening them.

"You need to sleep. You look like you just got dragged!"

"Shut up!" I tell her softly

She laughs. "it's true." She then leans into the desk with computers in front of her. Some man was currently in the computers working the night shift. "Zoom in." She tells him.

"Everything alright?" I ask

"The city. She's in the city. In Lombardi's territory."

"What time is it in New York City?" I ask

"About 8 p.m.!" She says and I nod.

"And it's all working all right. Nothing wrong with her tracker?"

"No it's all good."

"Okay, goodbye!"

"Bye. Oh and please go fucking sleep!" She says and I roll my eyes.

I make my way to his office. Mr. Ferrari wasn't a patient man and he wanted to make sure his granddaughter was always safe. Alessia and I had something going on for a while. But it all came to an end, we only dated for 5 months. I got lucky to even call her mine. She wasn't supposed to be mine at all but it happened somehow. Arriving at his office, I knock on his door and his deeps voice says to go in, in his deeply laced Italian accent.

"Funziona bene? Nessun aggiornamento?" (Is it working fine? Any updates?)

"Il suo tracker funziona perfettamente. È a New York in questo momento."
(Her tracker is working perfectly, she's in New York City right now!)

"Good. Let's keep on monitoring it!" He tells me and I nod

"Yes Sir. Anything else?"

"No. Go to fucking sleep. You look like shit!"

"Okay. Thank you Don." I say nodding.

"Oh and Silas." He calls out and I look up at him. "My son will be arriving here tomorrow. You will be with me at all times. We might need to head to new york!" He tells me and I nod and he nods back at me.

I take it as my cue to leave and I do. I walk up to my room and see Velkov walking down the stairs.

"Silas!" He says nodding at me

"Velkov!" I reply back nodding.

I was Ferrari's Second in command. Velkov was his third. We had a lot of respect for each other. Outside we would joke around and be friends. But in the estate we would always be serious. Velkov was like a brother to me. He was twelve years older than me. I was currently 22 years old. Meaning Velkov was 34. He was loyal as fuck and a well made-men.

I always respected him. I go inside my room and grab some clothes, I shower and then change into the clothes I had out. I semi-dry mint hair with my towel and get my ass to bed.

There was rumors about people going after Alessia and right now all this Mafia cared about was ensuring her safety no matter what. After all she was our future don. Our future queen. She will always have people looking out for her. We're her family. And family is all that matters. When her grandfather heard that she got shot he lost his shit. He killed 4 men that day all because they told him to calm down. I knew better than to tell my boss to calm down.

Whatever he said went and soon whatever Alessia says will go. I may not be with Alessia anymore but I'll always care for her and love her. She made an impact on my life, one that I will always be grateful for. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. I needed to rest to be able to think straight.

------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count:: 2045
- Short chapter
- ty for reading
- have a good day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 23.9K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
10.1K 150 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
375 1 24
Luca decides he wanted a night off from this 'orginal life' and decided to go out. Being out in the city he was always the man that showed nothing bu...