BTS SHIP(oneshot)

Von JoonieeLicious

every different ships of bts..... its just fanfiction am not owning anyof the character all the things here i... Mehr

after the first night of marriage(taejin)
the unrequitted love(angst)vhope
part -2
part-3(last part)
vhope (family life)
unwanted husband and baby(vhope)
unwanted husband 2
unwanted husband-«»
newly weds (namseok)
namseok -2 (after the day and night)
junghope(ex boyfriend )
vminhope(poly)
vminhope-part-2
2seok
secret crush (hopekook)
secret crush-2
is it too hard to be loved
is it too hard to to be loved -2
vhope -wedding day
hopekook-
namseok -texting
vhope -fiancée
vhope -fiancée 2
hopekook -idol boyfriend
namseok -2
hopekook
namseok
jihope
vhopekook
vhope-fiancee 3
hopekook
jihope-part-2
hobi
hoseok
vhope
hopekook-first night
namkook
vhope
hopekook
namtaehope
vhope-wedding day2
junghope
kim hoseok

namseok-

960 39 3
Von JoonieeLicious

Hoseok is so stressed and also so horny he didn't see his boyfriend for a long time. He is making a new song for a game developed by their company so he always stays in his studio. And don't even coming to their dorm or attending hobi's phone call. The practice and schedule it's already hectic and this stress is also eating him alive. So he decided to visit his boyfriend on studio in their company.

He put his jacket and take his car keys and his wallet too.

"Jin hyung am heading off to our company, i need to see him it's so long. We will  have dinner outside don't wait for us " hobi said to jin.

"Take care hobaa.. Don't drive too fast "

Hobi took the car and drived to the company eager to see his boyfriend and want to feel his embrace,love  also need some couple time.

When he reached the company he saw yoongi in passage. He stopped the car.

"Yoongihyung, did you done today "

When yoongi sees hobi he slightly tensed he didn't expect this man here at this time.

"Why are you here  at this time hobaa"

"I want to meet him yoongihyung, he is spending so much time in his studio these days "

"Hobaa.. He will come back, let's go back now... Come" yoongi insisted hobi to go back their dorm.

"Hyung.. Am already here, i just want to see him please hyung... Just 10 min " hobi protested.

Yoongi sighed. He don't know why he feels like that. He don't want to hurt this man because he knows what is going on in that studio.

"Am asking you one more time hobaa... Let's go back he will come back. Just come with me "yoongi tried again.

"No hyung i want to see him please"

"Then ... Goo... Am leaving " yoongi walked to his car.

Hobi takes the elevator and put the password on his boyfriend studio continuously taping his foot on the floor. The door of the studio opened.... And the scene playing infront of hobi...

His best friend sitting on his boyfriend lap. And he is riding his cock moaning louder his boyfriend hand on his best friend jimin's thighs gripping hard.

Hobi is in shock no sound didn't come out from his mouth... He slowly whispered

"Jooniee......"

Namjoon eyes opened and looked at the entrance of his studio. He suddenly pushed jimin down. And put his pants back. raned to hobi and tried to hug him.

Hobi glared at namjoon and yanked his hands and shouted.

"Don't fucking touch me you bloody filthy liar.... Don't fucking touch me with your dirty hands "  tears are falling out from hobi's eyes. Yet he is trying to maintain his composure.

Namjoon is also crying, he don't know what gotten in to him to came to this situation. He didn't mean to cheat on hobi. When the stress and work pressure comes together he slipped in his mind for a one moment. And jimin is here with him all the time. He don't know how he is ended up in this situation. He can't remember any thing. But one thing he knows is he fucked up.

Hobi stormed to the elevator to go back to his dorm. Namjoon followed him and telling so much of things to sooth him. And both of them knows it won't happen.

"Seokie... Believe me babe.... I didn't mean to do it... I just slipped out of my mind for a minute please baby let's talk please " namjoon begged to hobi.

Hobi got down from the elevator and go to his car. He drived all the way to his dorm. He is continuously crying. And very angry towards both of them his beloved boyfriend cheated on him with his bestfriend . He will never forgive them. He don't know why this is happening to him. He can't imagine a life without namjoon. But he don't wanted to live with a cheater. He don't want to adjust. He don't deserve any of this, he will show them. He is not a bitch who cries for everything, he won't cry for a man. He won't cry for a future with him. And he will never give them a chance to amend. Once a cheater is always a cheater. His boyfriend betrayed his pure love, and his so called bestfriend betrayed his friendship he will never give them a second chance.

When he reached the dorm. He walked to jinhyung room and hugged him from. Back tightly like jin is going to run away from him. Jin knows it's hobi and he know the reason too.. Yoongi told what is happening in namjoon studio. And he expected this state of hobi. He patted hobi's head and kissed his forhead.

"Hobi bear.... What happened, did joonie scold you " he acted like he don't know anything.

"Jooniee.... Is with jimin in his studio " hobi sobbed.

That broke jin's heart. Jin didn't like to see him crying.

"Hobi..... Don't cry please hyungiee can't stand at the thought of my baby bear is crying "

"Am i that much bad hyungie... If he is needy he can call me and tell me right "

Jin nodded. And placed hobi on his lap.

Hobi continuous "why did he do that to me hyungie.. I loved him too much..."

Jin feels very bad

"Hobii.... You are too good for him. Don't blame yourself for the sake of some cheaters "

"Hyungie.... It hurts here.."hobi pointed to his heart and cried again "it's hurting here very badly "

Jin broked down and hugged hobi tightly "we will show them hobaa... We are strong. hyungiee is with youu don't worry "

With that hobi put his head on jin's shoulder and drifted to sleep. Jin is so angry to the both of them. When yoongi told him what is happening in the studio blood rushed to his veins. He decided to give what punishment they need. They can't do this to a family.

When hobi decided to date namjoon. He rejected the both maknaes. Jungkook, tae, namjoon three of them proposed at the same day. He have slight crush on taehyung that time. But then the walking sex god and his all time favourite person confessed to hobi and he accepted namjoon. That's when the couple's story started.

After some times namjoon also came to dorm, he knows hobi will not talk to him he needs to beg for forgiveness but the thing he don't know is hobi already decided what to do next. Namjoon slowly opened jin's room, hobi is cuddling with jin and his eyes still glistening with tears. Namjoon hates himself he is the reason why his gem is crying now. He feel like he wants to kill himself.

Namjoon take off  jin's hands from hobi and started to take hobi in his arms. Suddenly someone hold his hands from behind he looked back and yoongi is standing there with a glare.

"What are you doing here namjoon" he slowly whispered don't want to disturb the both who are sleeping now.

"Am taking him to my room " namjoon said.

"No... He will sleep here tonight "

"Hyung... You know i can't sleep with out him "

"I don't care about that namjoon, you can't take hobi from here, go to your room and don't disturb them "

"Hyung.. What are you talking about i just want to...."

Namjoon's words cutted off when jin opened his eyes.when jin sees the said male he glared at him and yanked his hands away from hobi.

"Don't fucking touch my hobaa"

Namjoon getting irritated, he needs to talk to him. He wants to tell hobi he didn't intended to do all these. situation leads him to this and he only loving hobi...

"Jinhyung... Am taking him don't try to protest " namjoon try to scoop hobi with his arms.

"I told you don't fucking dare to touch him , with your filthy hands "

All the sound make hobi wake from his slumber. When he opened his eyes, jin hyung is going to punch namjoon. And yoongi  holding namjoon from behind.

"What is happening here " hobi asked.

"Seokiee.... Come let's go to our room" namjoon said to hobi.

Hobi chuckled "room.. Our room.. For what and what do you think who are you to me eh "

Namjoon eyes widened why he is behaving like this he didn't heard his explanation still.

"Seokii baby let me explain please.... Let's talk in our room please..."

"I don't need your explanation, what ever that happened is your fault. I know it's been so long we get intimate. That doesn't mean you can get intimate with who ever you see "

"Hobaa... It's not like that... Am so stressed and tensed... That time i didn't even know when i got into that situation hobaa...."

"Cheating is cheating... Am also horny i didn't ask anyone help, i came to you when am needy. But you what did you do you fucked my bestfriend no my ex bestfriend.. Go and sleep with him, " hobi is crying now he is screamed all these words to namjoon.

Namjoon again walked towards to hold hobi. "Seokiee.... Baby.... Let's talk in our room please... Come to me you know i love only you... I can't live with out you "

Namjoon literally begging to hobi, but hobi is hurt beyond words, he can't take that scene from his heart.

"Yoongi hyung please tell him go away from this room i need some space " hobi told to yoongi

"You heard that namjoon. Don't disturb him please.... Go out... You can talk about this tomorrow"

Namjoon looked at hobi with a pleading look.

"You heard him hyung, just go to your room " this time tae spoked.

Namjoon glared at taehyung. When he looked at the door. There is the maknaes jungkook, and taehyung. Namjoon knows these two are eagerly waiting for a chance to make a move on hobi. Those thoughts disturbing him.

He don't want to leave hobi there with them. Jinhyung and yoongihyung is here but he can't take his heart to go out from that room.

He walked to tae and jungkook then glared at them "what ever happens between us HE IS MINE".

Jungkook smirked,"let's see hyung"

Then jungkook pointed his hands to jimin  who is standing at the corner of a room with a heavy heart and guilty  filled eyes.

"You can take him to your room if you want,  "jungkook said and mockingly chuckled.

Namjoom glared at jungkook then stormed to his room.

He is disturbed he can't leave hobi in that room with jungkook and tae. Even if hyungs are their something is disturbing him. He should talk to his baby. He needs him and he wants him. He will do anything for hobi.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Shit again...

Am in to cheating shots these days..

I will write all you guyz requested shots. In a few days.

Last Thursday my exams  started,  now am in a stuffed schedule. This exams are eating my heads off.

You guyz like angst tooo right? Want smut or angst?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.6K 1.8K 40
WARNING!!! This is a Boy×Boy fan fiction. If you are uncomfortable or don't like the idea of that please just click away. ___________________________...
779K 17.5K 200
Hi, This is short imagines with the diffrent ships among BTS. There is both smut, sweet and sad ones. Enjoy! :) Here's a link for book 1: http:...
12.2K 552 16
Bottom hobi oneshot storys This book contains one shot with more then one chapter. Smut Angst M-pregnancy Fluffy Kinky Age-gap Multiple ship Polyamo...
505K 9.3K 110
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...