Someone Special

By ImMadIKnowIt

Join me in the journey of Yuvrani Manyata Kumari and Yuvraj Udayveer Singh towards their destiny #ManVeer... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
REINCARNATION
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Epilogue

Part 67

200 22 7
By ImMadIKnowIt

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*DJC Industries*

Uday was in his cabin, signing and going through documents of his upcoming project.

Keshav knocks on the door, asking permission to enter when Uday opens the door with the remote.

Keshav: Good Morning Sir. Yeh aap ki schedule aur iss file mein Kapoor's ke revised contract ka detailed information hai. (keeping an iPad and a large file on his desk)

Uday: Keshav, Sisodia's ke saath meeting kab hai?

Keshav: Sir, afternoon 3 PM. Adarsh sir 4 o clock ko kisi aur team ke meeting mein ja rahe hai toh baad mein sirf aap aur Vj sir meeting mein honge.

Uday: Okay. Aap ja sakte hai.

Keshav: Okay sir. (closing the door)

Here in Adarsh's cabin, he was rechecking the documents which were to be sent to Singapore.

He was stressed since past an hour because he got to know that those Singaporean delegates were meeting Goenka Enterprises as well for their deal.

Now it was his responsibility to take care of the mess or he would have to face 'Ruthless and Cold Boss Man' aka his brother, Yuvraj Udayveer Singh.

Mr. Gupta: Adarsh, Mr. Lee and Ms. Mei thodi der mein yahan pahunchte honge.

Adarsh: Hume legal team se koi lawyer meeting mein chahiye.

Mr. Gupta: Hum kisi ko bejhwate hai.

Adarsh gets disappointed as he meets some other lawyer on the way to the conference room.

The delegates were explained every point of the legal clauses before they agreed for an increase of 25% of their products in DJC Industries.

Later for the day, Adarsh was attending back to back meetings and conferences so Uday excuses him for the meeting with Sisodia's.

*Sisodia Handlooms and Fabrics*

Amarnath Singh Sisodia and Shantanu Singh Sisodia arrive at the office around 8 AM for an emergency board meeting.

Since 7 AM, Abhishek and Avinash were with Manyata explaining past five years' sales, profits, collaborations and much everything happening in the company.

To say Manyata's head was swimming with the information would be an understatement as the twins didn't give a gap to grasp the matter.

However, she was thankful as her brothers finally stopped when her stomach grumbled with hunger.

Around 10.30 AM, the existing board members have formally welcomed Manyata to the company, signing the document, accepting her position as the new president (CEO) of Sisodia Handlooms and Fabrics.

Abhishek and Avinash had other important works in SisTech so they left shortly after Shantanu Singh Sisodia, who was going to discuss Manyata's alliance with Uday in Ameya.

As soon as Manyata's welcoming ceremony was done by the board meetings, she starts meetings with every department to get familiar with her co workers.

Finally her continuous meetings come to an end at 2.45 PM which gives her break of 15 minutes before meeting with DJC Industries.

However, when they meet and as soon as the merger contract was signed, this information gets passed on to Aarav Goenka.

*Fawkes*

Srutija and Abhimanyu were video chatting in their evening break,. discussing their day in general. However, both of them have started to feel some attraction towards each other, unknowingly.

Abhimanyu: (getting nervous) Srutija mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai.

Srutija: Bolo na.

Abhimanyu: Abhi nahi. Tab bataonga jab main next week business meeting ke liye Mumbai aaonga. You'll wait for me na?

Srutija: Of course. (feeling nervous yet excited)

Abhimanyu: I'll call you later. Abhi mujhe ek business call attend karna hai.

Srutija: Okay. See you later.

As soon as Abhimanyu cuts the call, Srutija slumps in her chair, sulking and whining to herself, complaining about the suspense.

*Goenka Enterprises*

Aarav literally breaks everything in his cabin, yelling and pulling his hair in frustration.

They were many reasons for this sudden anger and frustration attack. One being the deal sign of Adarsh with the Singaporean company, LM Holdings.
Two being Manyata Singh Sisodia being made the new president of Sisodia Handlooms and Fabrics and then signing the direct collaboration with DJC Industries.
Three being Aarav's failed attempts at approaching the Sisodia family.

However, he was still unaware of Manyata's secret relationship with his biggest rival, Yuvraj Udayveer Singh.

Aman alias Madhav was still procuring the proper evidence of Dolus Corp. being the undercover illegal business of Goenka Enterprises.

Sanjeev Goenka was astonished by looking at the condition of Aarav's working cabin when he walked in to give the news of his party's success in the panchayat elections.

Sanjeev: Aarav beta, yeh aapne apna cabin ka kya haal banake rakha hai?

Aarav: Wo mujhse sab kuch cheen Raha hai, Dad. Mera sab kuch (tears dripping from his eyes, hands bloodied with shattered glass wounds)

Sanjeev: Hum sab kuch haasil kar lenge, beta.

Aarav: Mujhe sab wapis chahiye, Dad.

Sanjeev: Tumhe pareshaan karne ke wajah se main use uska Jaan cheen lunga, beta. Aap relax ho jao. (giving a sleeping medicine)

Aarav: Dad, wo mujhse.. (slipping into darkness)

Sanjeev gestures his bodyguards to take Aarav home as he goes to call his right hand man.

Nawaaz: Salam Goenka Saab.

Sanjeev Goenka: Salam Nawaaz. Hume aap se ek kaam hai.

Nawaaz: Aap ishaara kijiye, kaam ho jayega.

Sanjeev Goenka: Hume DJC Industries mein halla machana hoga.

Nawaaz: Kis tarah ka halla?

Sanjeev Goenka: Paison ke khone se zyada dukh kisi apnon ko khone se hota hai.

Nawaaz: Samajh mein aa gaya hai. Aap relax ho jayiye, jald hi hum plan karenge.

Sanjeev Goenka: Hum aap ka intezaar karenge. (smirking)

Nawaaz hums and cuts the call while Sanjeev Goenka smiles evilly, thinking that he is doing the best thing.

*Ameya*

Shantanu Singh Sisodia and Gauri Singh Sisodia along with Amarnath Singh Sisodia and Amala Singh Sisodia join the elders of DJC royal family for lunch to discuss the main topic of interest.

Unnati and Jay were first astonished when Shantanu and Amarnath have raised the topic of Manyata's marriage with Uday.

Vj and Jagat somehow have expected the news so they were happy that everyone were in the same page.

When Unnati demands for an immediate wedding, Amala and Gauri strongly opposes her idea citing Manyata's career plans to release her game first.

Jay quickly calls Raj Purohit Ji to come over to Ameya without telling the exact reason. Fortunately, Raj Purohit Ji was near Pune the same day to attend some famous pooja.

The lunch passes with many plans and discussions over #ManVeer2.0 wedding preparations.

As Amala and Gauri insists to get them married in Seattle itself, Jay and Unnati argue to get them hitched in Rajasthan with all the traditions.

Suddenly, their squabble comes to an halt when Jagat makes them realise that the bride and groom should have the right to decide their wedding.

After the meeting of Sisodia Handlooms and Fabrics with DJC Industries for their direct collaboration, Abhishek and Avinash join Vj and Jagat to Ameya.

In the back patio of Ameya, Shantanu and Amarnath ask Abhishek and Avinash for their evening green tea.

Shantanu: Aayiye beta. (gesturing them to sit)

Avinash: Kya baat hai Dad. Hum sab ek saath, what a rare sight!

Amarnath chuckles at his comment while Abhishek smiles. Shantanu gets serious all of a sudden and turns towards his twin sons.

Shantanu: Abhishek, Avinash.. aap dono jaante hai hum sab yahan India kyu aaye hai?

Abhishek: Mannu ko humare Handlooms and Fabrics ka naya president banane ke liye, right.

Amarnath: Haa par sirf yahi wajah nahi thi.

Shantanu: Hum sab ne yeh decide ki hai ki hum Mannu ki shaadi Udayveer se karwayenge.

Abhishek: Per Dad hum sab ne yeh decide Kiya tha hum Mannu ko wakt denge. Use apna career mein settle hone ke liye aur phir aap logo ne achanak se apna decision kyu badal rahe hai?

Avinash: Dad, kya Mannu ko koi threat hai?

Shantanu: Hum do din pehle De Blanc's se mil chuke hai. Unka kehna hai ki Alexandar De Blanc ne kisi aur ladki ko apne liye choose kiya jo unke puraane rival ki beti hai.

Abhishek: Kya? Aur aap yeh baat ab keh rahe hai?

Avinash: Yeh sab kab hua? Aur kaise?

Shantanu: Pata nahi lekin jo hua achcha hi hua. Hume uss mafia family se chutkara toh mila.

Amarnath: Yeh sab chodiye. Hum asli baat pe aate hai, hume Mannu ko yeh khabar iss Saturday ko batana hai. Wo log bhi usi din Udayveer ko batane wale hai.

Avinash: Honestly, hume Udayveer theek lage hai. Hume iss rishte se koi problem nahi hai.

Abhishek: Avi, yeh kya keh rahe ho? Tumhe Udayveer theek lage?

Avinash: Bhai, let's be honest. That guy have achieved many things in such a young age. He's like the most eligible bachelor of the country. Uska social life bhi clean hai, well it's just rumours. He's polite, handsome and has good family. Aur kya chahiye?

Abhishek: Hume yeh nahi pata ki wo humare Mannu ke baare mein kya sochte hai?

Avinash: But we will know jab hum yeh topic uske saamne leke aayenge. So suck it up, Abhi.

Shantanu: Oh stop it both of you. (getting irritated by their argument)

Amarnath: Abhishek, Avinash pehle Mannu ko poochte hai. Abhi kuch decide nahi hua hai lekin un logo ko vishwaas hai ki Udayveer ko iss rishte se koi aapatti nahi hogi.

Here on the other hand, Gauri and Amala decide to ask Neha and Meghana about her relations with DJC family.

*Dew Drops Cafe*

Adarsh was late by 10 minutes as he had dozed off in his cabin, tired with the back to back meetings and his sleepless last night.

Aarna was sitting in a corner booth, sipping water nervously as she waits for him.

Adarsh: Hey I'm sorry, late ho gaya.

Aarna: It's alright. Main bhi abhi aayi hoon.

Adarsh: Really? Then it's cool. (sipping water before giving a brief pause) Umm.. Aap kuch kehna chahti thi na?

Aarna: Haa. Wo darasal.. (clutching her palms together)

Adarsh: It's fine even if you refuse. Hum aap ko pareshaan nahi karenge. (already thinking to go a long business trip to clear his head)

Aarna: No. I accept. (nervously)

Adarsh: It's okay Ms. Agnihotri. I'm fine really.

Aarna: Ha, I accept your proposal Adarsh. I want to take a chance.

Adarsh widens his eyes before yelling a loud yes as Aarna tucks her head with the sudden attention.

The old owner was glaring at them as they were creating a ruckus.

Aarna immediately grabs his hand and runs out of the cafe, embarrassed.

Adarsh just looks at their entwined hands with a silly smile as Aarna takes him to a park and settles on a bench.

Aarna: Aap ko wahan pe itna zorr se chillane ki kya zarurat thi? Uss cafe ka owner hume aisa ghoor raha tha jaise kaccha chaba jayega.

Adarsh: I was just expressing my happiness. (nonchalantly)

Aarna: Aap.. never mind.

Adarsh: What made you accept my proposal?

Aarna: Maine aap ke baare mein Kavi aur Deepak ko bataya toh unko laga ki mujhe move on karna chahiye. Kavi ko aap achcha Lage, that's a good reason for me.

Adarsh: Aap ne apne friends ko bataya? Unko main achcha laga iss liye aap ne mere proposal ko accept Kiya? Yeh kaisa reason hai?

Aarna: Kavi has better judgement in these kinds of matters. Aap mujhe pehle din se hi achche Lage lekin I couldn't decide. Iss liye maine un dono ko pooch liya. (with a shrug)

Adarsh: You amuse me, Aarna. (looking amazed)

They spend some more time in the park, talking about some random things and then discussing their future plans.

Aarna decides not to disclose their relationship in the company and shares the same to Adarsh leaving him little disappointed.

She further reasons that when their relationship gets exposed in the company, it would be difficult to concentrate on their respective work and also everyone would be watching them with scrutinized eyes.

After a lot of convincing, Adarsh finally agrees to her but asks for a compensation i.e., she should have meals with him every single working day.

Just like that the much awaited Saturday of DJC royals and Sisodia family arrives.

It would not be an exaggeration if you say that Ameya was vibrating with anxiety, excitement and anticipation of the unknown future.

In the youngster's common room, Manyata and Uday were nervous thinking of the elders' reaction while Adarsh was excited to share his relationship with Aarna.

Abhishek and Avinash were okay with Uday being wedded to Manyata but they couldn't digest the fact that their little sister would married soon.

The breakfast was done very quietly as everyone were busy with their own thoughts.

During lunch hour, as it was planned, Manyata have taken Abhishek, Meghana, Avinash and Neha to a luxurious restaurant for a private meal.

However, the Sisodia siblings have become quiet as they didn't know how to bring up the topic. Taking the matters into their arms, Meghana and Neha nodded to each other to start speaking.

Neha: Mannu, tum itne dino tak India mein ho na, kabhi koi pasand nahi aaya hai kya?

Meghana: Honestly, hum charo jab date kar rahe the na, it was so romantic. I mean the college romance. Hai na baby?

Abhishek: Yeah of course.

Neha: Classes mein saath mein jaana, saath mein bunk karna. So nostalgic.

Manyata: Bhabhi, humare college mein koi bhi itna happening type nahi hai. In fact, I feel like humare college mein couples se zyada toh friends hai.

Avinash: It's okay Mannu agar tum kisi ko pasand karti ho toh hume bata sakthi ho. Hum kuch nahi kahenge.

Neha: Yeah. Feel free to talk.

Meghana: Waise Mannu, tumhare college mein kisi ne tumhe propose karne ki koshish nahi ki?? Impossible!

Manyata: Actually humare college mein kisi ko nahi pata ki hum Manyata Singh Sisodia hai. Everyone knows me as Manyata SS. Humne humare college ke dean se request ki hai ki humare identity ko secret rakhe.

Everyone looks confused at her decision but Meghana breaks the silence.

Meghana: But why?

Manyata: To avoid unnecessary attention. Srutija ki wajah se already hum college ke celebrity hai. I didn't want to stand out.

Neha: Hmm.. intelligent.

Manyata smiles as she recieves the compliment.

Abhishek: Tumne abhi tak Avi ke question ka answer nahi di. Kya tum kisi ko pasand karti ho?

Manyata: Bhaiyya wo.. (she looks awkwardly before blurting in one go) IloveUdayandIwanttomarryhim.

Meghana: Huh? What?

Avinash: Thoda human language mein baat karne ki koshish karo, Mannu.

She closes her eyes as everyone looks at her giving their complete attention.

Manyata: I love Uday and I want to marry him.

Everyone look shell shocked at her and she smiles nervously at them.

Manyata: Bhaiyya I can explain. Baat yeh hai ki main aur Uday teen mahine se ek dusre se pyaar mein hai. I seriously think that he is the one. Please Bhaiyya, aap dono ne kabhi mujhse kisi bhi cheez se mana nahi kiya hai na, iss baar bhi aise hi mujhe Uday de dijiye na.

Meghana: That's such a great news. Hai na baby?

Abhishek looks like he was about to say 'WTF' at his wife as he looks seriously at Manyata.

.

.

.

.

I forgot the name of Sanjeev Goenka's right hand man so came up with Nawaaz, so please assume both are the same person.

Don't forget to comment as much as possible..!! Writer Sahiba loves reading your comments in every update..!!

Please do VOTE and COMMENT if you like the updates..!!

Until then, BYE-BYE..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
513K 11.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
1.4M 60.1K 49
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
285K 13.2K 38
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...