Dangerously In Luv | KTH

mythe1820 द्वारा

Y/n has amnesia. She wakes up with no memories, at all. A man is with her. Kim Taehyung. He calls himself her... अधिक

Intro
1: Awakening
2: Who Are You?
3: Boyfriend?
4: Visit
5: Home
6: Wake Up
7: Work
8: Respect
9: Friends
10: Boyz With Fun
11: Date
12: Serendipity
13: Talk
14: What Am I To You
15: Car Drive
16: Dinner
17: Sweet Night
18: Autumn Leaves
19: Christmas Tree
20: Kiss
21: Surprise
22: Confession
23: Photos
24: Clash
25: Lie
26: Caught In Lie~
27: Like
28: Vacation
29: 21st Century Girls
30: Airplane Pt.2
31: Paradise
32: Tomorrow
34: Danger
35: I'm Fine
36: Am I Wrong?
37: R U Happy Now?
38: So What
39: Zero O'clock
40: Good Day
41: Fake Love
42: The Truth Untold
43: Don't Leave Me
44: I NEED U
45: First Love
46: Graduation
47: Hold Me Tight
48: Still With You (Bonus)
49: Taehyung's POV (Bonus)
50: Hints (Bonus)

33: Sea

64 10 0
mythe1820 द्वारा

Taehyung's POV

It was the next morning and I woke up peacefully with Y/n in my arms. I went to step out of the house to take a look at the beautiful scenery. The sun was shining brightly and the clear blue sea was shimmering under it. I stretched a bit and took a deep breath of fresh air. It has been a long time since I have felt this relaxed and satisfied.

Slowly, everyone started waking up and getting out of their cottages. Today, we were going to go out and have a lot of fun with everyone.
-
Everyone was ready and got in the cars to go towards the city. When we got there, we first made some rounds walking through the city. Everyone was very excited and was running toward every cool thing they would see.

We got into a cafe and ate some lunch before continuing shopping. The boys were only looking at lots of Hawaiian shirts and food.
They shopped as if their life depended on it. The girls had brought a lot of souvenirs to take home. We were carrying lots of shopping bags.

They couldn't stand out more...

-

Y/n's POV

We were outside shopping and having fun. I couldn't help but notice how the vibe on the streets here was very different from back in Korea.

People were staring at us quite a lot but we didn't care. We were too busy with ourselves to care what other people think.

We made a lot of pictures. The blue shirt Tae took with him after pouting quite a bit, was looking pretty good on him. Tae looked as handsome as always.

(A/n: That shirt traveled more than I have 😭)
-
We agreed on going back to the beach to play there. Since the sun wasn't at its peak, it was the perfect time to play outside in the warmth.

We arrived at the cottages and went to change. I was going to wear the new swimsuit I bought with Lisa.

I was just done changing and was putting my old clothes away when suddenly some strong arms surrounded my waist. I froze on the spot. I didn't have to turn around to tell whose arms they were.

I could feel his body warmth heating my whole body. His face came closer to my ear. His hot breath was fanning my ear and exposed shoulder. Suddenly, his burning hands started caressing my stomach, up and down.

"You know I can't resist you when you look this breathtakingly hot." His deep voice resonated through my ear.

Goosebumps started forming on my skin. He placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"I love seeing what effect I have on you." He said throughout his open mouth kisses on my shoulder. His lips were skimming my skin and started going up towards my jaw.

I tilted my head to the side to give him more access to my neck. My body completely relaxed against his and my arms were tightly gripping his arms.

Not a second later, there was a loud bang against the door. My body tensed up and I let go of Taehyung. I took a step forward and turned around. Tae was looking as surprised as me.

"Y/N, TAEHYUNG! Everyone is waiting for you guys, so come out!" Jin yelled as he banged his fist against the door.

"Alright! Just a second!" Tae yelled back with frustration written on his face.

"Ugh. I can't even have a moment with my girlfriend." Tae said as he rubbed his temple.

"Anyways, let's go gorgeous." Tae said as he grabbed my hand.

"Gorgeous? That one is new. You called me love, bae, and even called me cutie that one time at the playground but this one is new." I pointed out to him with curiosity.

"Well, because you looked really cute
talking to that small girl that asked if you wanted to play with her, but now, you are looking so gorgeous, I'm having trouble keeping my eyes off you." He smirked a little. My face burned up again.

"Y-yah! Let's go, Jin is waiting for us." I tried to get out of this space as soon as possible. More contact with Tae and I'll lose my mind.

I slipped on a hoodie I took with me and rushed past Tae to go outside. He followed me with an amused expression. He was enjoying this too much.

As soon as I stepped out of the cottage, someone almost ran into me. It was Jungkook. Shirtless.

"Oh, sorry Y/n." He said as he quickly turned around again.

"Jungkook! Come here! Let me show you how to properly use a water gun!" Jimin shouted from afar.

He started running towards Jungkook and me. He too was shirtless. He surprisingly looked very fit for someone as small and cute as him. What a feast for the eyes.

"Shoot!" Jungkook exclaimed and just as Jimin stood in front of us and pulled the
trigger of the water gun, Jungkook grabbed me and stood behind me, using me as a shield. The water got right into my face.

"AH! Sorry Y/n!" Jimin lowered the gun and walked towards me. Jungkook was standing behind me. laughing. Jimin hit Jungkook on his shoulder.

"You! Why did you do that? Now Y/n got it in her face." Jimin scolded Jungkook.

"It's fine Jimin. We are here to have fun anyways." I laughed it off.

"Yea, loosen up!" Jungkook told Jimin before he ran off.

"Agh this guy..." Jimin sighed.

Taehyung stepped out of the cottage after he had changed. He was now only wearing his swim pants. He didn't have abs like Jungkook but had a cute belly. It was adorable. But, his arms were looking very muscular.

"Ah Tae. You're finally done. Let's go now, we were all deciding on some games." Jimin said.

We walked towards the rest to decide on some games. The rest of the day, we played games, played in the sand, and the water, and had a lot of fun.

"Ha! Look at my castle! It's the prettiest one here." Jin stated proudly while gesturing towards his 2 story sandcastle he made and decorated beautifully with seashells.

Namjoon approached him with a bucket of water which Jin asked for. But Namjoon didn't notice a shovel on the ground and tripped straight onto Jin's sandcastle.

He really is the god of destruction...

"NOOOO!" Jin shouted with disappointment in his voice. Two hours wasted in 2 seconds... I felt his pain.

"YAH! Look what you did!" Jin was complaining while Namjoon continued apologizing.

Time went by quickly and it became dark. We went to the crowded side of the beach and sat down at an open bar. We had dinner there and some drinks.

We continued chilling at the bar till we were very tired. We all returned to our cottages and went to rest.

It was one of the best days ever.

__________________________

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

413K 30.1K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
55.3K 4.5K 82
Kim Taehyung. "Is that my name?" The boy-Kim Taehyung-looked down at his long hands. "I don't...remember anything. What am I doing here? What is thi...
Behind A Screen Abby द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

471K 12.8K 64
𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚞//Taekook COMPLETED (re-edited on 10/02/2021) Jungkook, is a very secretive man. He has so many secrets that he can barely eve...
44.6K 2.2K 19
When Jungkook is involved in a car accident, some tests are done and they find out he has lost some of his memory, though he remembers being in BTS b...