The Void Dragon: Rimuru

By ChaosDragon06

gsudnsmsidbsmkzjd hqbzbofns x Many grammatical error and Wrong spell all spelling. More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Creating Universe
Chapter 2: The innocence is Gone. Part 1
Chapter 3: The Innocence is Gone. Part 2
Chapter 4: Veldanava
Chapter 5: Introduction
Chapter 6: Decisions
Chapter 7: Training.
Chapter 8: Sibling.
Chapter 9: Velzard.
Chapter 10: New Sibling.
Chapter 11: Velgrynd
Chapter 13: Veldora
Chapter 14: Veldora's Friend
Chapter 15: Children's Adventure
Chapter 16: Vacation!
Chapter 17: Vacation! Part 2
Notice!!
Chapter 18: Last Name(?)
Chapter 19: Family Bonding(?)
Chapter 20: Family Plan!!
Chapter 21: Beach!!!
Chapter 22: Beach!!! Part 2
Chapter 23: Back to Training!
Chapter 24: The Last Universe.
Chapter 25: Status!
Chapter 26: The Battle!
Chapter 27: The Battle! Part 2
Chapter 28: The Battle!! Part 3
Chapter 29: The Battle!! Part 4
Chapter 30: The Battle!!! Part 5.
Chapter 31: The Battle!!! The Finale.
Chapter 32: Creating Something.
Chapter 33: Love.
Chapter 34: Slumber!
Chapter 35 : Long Time
Chapter 36 : The Date!
Chapter 37 : The Date! Part 2.
Chapter 38 : The Threat(s)
Chapter 39 : The Red Demon.
Chapter 40 : Guy vs Veldanava
Chapter 41 : Rudra and Lucia.
Chapter 42 : Rudra and Lucia Part 2.
Chapter 43 : ..........
Chapter 44 : Comforting Veldora
Chapter 45 :
Chapter 46 :
Chapter 47 :
Chapter 48 :
Chapter 49 :
Chapter 50 :
Hello!!
Notice.....

Chapter 12: The "Training"

2.5K 69 84
By ChaosDragon06

*10 Years Later*

10 years has passed since Velgrynd was born, During that time, Rimuru and Ciel always play with her. Even though they agreed that they will train Velgrynd early, They just can't bring themselves to train her without having a happy memories first.

Meanwhile, Velzard started her training while Veldanava is watching in the sideline.

During the practice of Velzard, Veldanava is getting bored. Because his Hobby is seeing the reaction of his Sibling. And now that Velzard is practicing her skill, The only thing he see in her face is frustration but most of the time she is calm.

And because of Velzard not showing much emotion on her Face, He got bored and decided to train himself.

After 20 years, Rimuru and Ciel see that Velgrynd is Ready for her training, And because of that they decided to train her.

After they talk with Velgrynd about her training, She celebrate while hugging her parents.

*10 Thousand years Later*

She regret celebrating that time. She really do, The reason? Is because she needs to Fire Billions of all kind of Magic EVERYDAY for 10 THOUSAND YEARS! And everytime she go home her Magicule is so low that she can't even Fly properly.

Not only that, She even needs to listen to the lesson of her Parents about on How to use Magicule properly, How to control your Aura, Theory about Magicule, etc. And that's the most boring part in her Training.

Now here she is waiting for her Parents to decide what her next trainig is.

Rimuru : "Now that you finish your first training, Your next training is Mastering all kind of Martial Arts and Weapon. After you master that we will comeback here to see your progress." He said while patting her head, Proud that her daughter finish her training.

Velgrynd seeing that her Father is proud of her, Smile happily while enjoying the headpat.

*50 Thousand years later*

Velgrynd POV:

I finish it, I finally finish it. The traini -No it's more like Torture- finally come to end. When i finish mastering all kind of Martial Arts and Weapon in the span of 10 Thousand years, Me and Mom spar for 10 Thousand years, And i tell you Mom is Demon when it comes to training.

She did not even let me use Thought Acceleration! And all of my Resistance are off! So i feel all the Heat/Cold From all of her Fire/Ice Magic! And she even sometimes use attack with POISON in it! Even Spirtual Attack Resistance is off! And Fortunately enough, I always dodged it whenever she trow an attack directly to my Soul.

Ohh you think that's all, don't you? Well be more Surprise because even my Pain Nullification is off! Well before i discard it as Useless Resistance because you know, Strong beings around me that can kill me if they attack my Soul without harming me physically?

But when Mom train me, I understand How important Pain Nullification is. She didn't even let me rest! She beat me all day! Physically at that! I always have a bruises/wound all over my Body whenever we finishes the training! Fortunately enough, We true dragons, Even with our Infinite Regeneration is off, Can still automatically heal ourselves.

How? Well i don't know! Dad said that even without Regeneration we still can heal ourselves because of Being Part of his Family(?). I don't really know the details but that what he said so I'm gonna believe him.

Unbeknowist to her, The reason why she still can heal Herself even with Inifnite Regeneration off, Is because of Instrinc Skill that Rimuru put in their Race. He put that skill in to their race because he can't stop thinking of 'What will happen to my Child when they runout of Magicule? They can't heal themselves if they don't have enough Magicule in their Body!' And because of that he make it so they can heal themselves even without Magicule. And not only that, He even make his Child to have an Absurd amount of Magicule.

( A/N : The moment they were born their Magicule count is High as 'Veldora' in Canon and it's growing because of Turn Null.)

Well not like i care anyway. Oh? You might be wondering why am i telling you this, right? Well i'm getting bored here waiting for my Mother to tell me What my next training is. Oh speaking of training, Did you know that Sister Velzard finished her training 20 Thousand years ago? I even watch her last day training, Dad is the one who is training me so he let me take a Day off to watch the Last day of her Training.

The one that Sister needs to fight is my Mother, And the only thing that i can say is, Sister put's a good Fight. And she manage to impress Mother because her Attack manage to scratch her so she approve that Velzard is done in her training.

I wonder what's my Next training? Oh it seems like Mom is here. Hm? Why is her eyes closed? And her face is red? Is she sick? Wait, Can she even get sick? I should ask her if she is okay.

Velgrynd : "Mom, Are you okay? Your face is red."

Ciel POV :

'I can't, I can't hold it anymore. Damn it! Why now!? I'm supposed to meet Velgrynd to tell her what's her next Training. So why am i getting horny!? I need to find Dear. I can't hold it anymore.' I thought and tries to find Rimuru using Universal Sense when i hear the Voice of Velgrynd.

Velgrynd : "Mom, Are you okay? Your face is red."

I open my eyes to see Velgrynd worried face. I immediately try to composed Myself and utterly failed because of my Horniness.

Ciel : << A-Ah i-i'm okay, N-Nothing to worry about. >> I said stuttering while fanning Myself using my right Hand. << A-Anyway, Your next training is Mastering your skills that I will give you. Then, I must go first. I have something to do, Bye! >> I said and kissed Velgrynd in her Forehead and leave.

Velgrynd : 'Hmmm, Mom is weird. Well anyway i must master this as Fast as possible.' She thought and starts her Training.

Third POV :

Meanwhile, We see Ciel Flying to their House at insane speed. She uses her Universal Sense to see if Rimuru is in their House and if Veldanava and Velzard is there. Fortunately enough, her two Child is not there and Her Husband is there Watching TV while eating popcorn.

Ciel : << 'I-i need to go to Dear, I can't Handle this anymore.' >> She thought while flying faster.

Meanwhile, Rimuru is seen chilling in the Living room Watching TV while eating popcorn without knowing that there is a trouble coming to him.

Rimuru : 'Ahh, What a Peaceful day.' He thought when he hears the door getting violently open.

He stands up calmly and walk towards the Entrance to see who is the one who violently open the door. He see Ciel holding the poor door in her hand.

Rimuru : "Hm? Welcome home Ci- hmph!"! He didn't get to finish what he want to say when Ciel suddenly kissed him.

At first he is surprised, But after a second he reciprocate the kiss. After 2 Minutes of kissing Ciel stopped and look at Rimuru while drooling. Rimuru also looks at Ciel to see her drooling and her eyes have a Heart shaped pupil(?). They stared at each other when Ciel spoke.

Ciel : << I-I'm sorry Dear but i can't hold it anymore. Please fu - >> she didn't get to finish her words when Rimuru kissed her.

Rimuru : 'Don't try to say a Vulgar words, Ciel!!' He thought while kissing Ciel. Though he is getting aroused as the seconds passed by.

Rimuru gently bit her lower lip asking to open her Mouth, Which she gladly did. Rimuru puts his tounge inside of mouth of Ciel exploring it.

While Rimuru is exploring her Mouth, Ciel hands is going down to reach Rimuru's 'son'. She caress it up and down through his pants, Rimuru moans slightly.

Rimuru felt a hand in his 'son' and moan slightly. After a while he sensed Veldanava near the House, So he puts the leg of Ciel in his waist lifting her up and Immediately enter in his Imaginary Space.

He immediately created a bed in his Imaginary Space, He gently puts Ciel in the bed. All of that he did it while kissing Ciel.

Ciel sensing that Rimuru teleport them in his Imaginary Space, Thank Rimuru on her Mind. Why? Because she knows that she tends to be loud, i mean really loud, whenever they're doing it.

Ciel blame Rimuru for that though, Because Rimuru really knows how to pleasure a Woman! Even though she have more knowledge in this than him, He was still able to pleasure her to the point of her being broken! And not think of anything else other than his 'son' pleasuring her!

Not only that, He is not even using any kind of skill whenever they're doing it, While her on the other hand, uses every Resistance she Have just to stay Awake!

He even has a f*cking 15 inches dick! Like, can any woman take it without being broken? Without drowning into their own pleasure? Well not like she will let anyone to touch her Husband.

After a while they stopped kissing and looked at each others Eyes. Ciel eyes have now a Heart shape pupil, While Rimuru's eyes is Full of Lust.

Rimuru : "Oh my, I didn't expect you to attack me like this Ciel." He said in his seductive tone while caressing Ciels breast.

This is it, This is really it. This is the tone that Rimuru always use when he is Ready to ravage Ciel until she is broken, and Ciel's knows it. She is supposed to be scared but instead she got even more turn on.

So she flick her Finger to erase their Clothes. She puts her Finger in her Vagina spreading it to let Rimuru see it.

She looks at Rimuru and smile seductively while saying.

Ciel : << Please ravage me until i'm broken, Master~. >>

Rimuru : "Oh my, Then please be ready."

And that's how their Fourth child was created.

Meanwhile, Veldanava gets home to see no one.

Veldanava : 'Hm? That's weird. I thought Dad is staying at House? I wonder where he is?' He said walking to the living room.

While walking he see water(?) in the floor. He look at the water(?) while thinking.

Veldanava : 'Is this Water? If so, why does it smell so...... Weird?' He said while looking at water(?)

Due to him being True Dragon, His 5 senses increased. So he can smell something or someone even if they are kilometers away from him. And this smell is the first time he smells it and it's certainly a weird smell.

After a while he give up thinking and went to the bathroom to get the Mop to clean the spilled water(?).

Veldanava : 'Meh, I'm just gonna clean this. If i don't i'm sure Mom will scold me.' He thought while mopping the Floor without knowing that the one who spilled the water(?) is his Mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 680 200
I do not own any characters from Rainimator (This is my AU of Rainimator so might contain ships the reader may not like)
8.2K 274 8
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
7.4K 162 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning ⚠️ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.
352K 7.2K 42
It's been 583 yrs. Since the fight with yuuki in the Tenma war. Rimuru being focused all those yrs. Fighting and building his nation pursuing peace...