Wikigirl 2 //PJM

By LizSorora

This is the second book, continuing the plot of Wikigirl exactly from where it was left in Book 1. ... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Author's Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 31

844 131 96
By LizSorora

The sound of the keyboard dominated the atmosphere as InSu seemed to have gotten absorbed in his screen, growing unaware of the tension that his darkroom was holding.

His own pressure to succeed had added to his emitting urgency that the ticking clock itself had doubled and the tapping of Jimin's nails against his desk had grown to be an unconscious sound that had crept under his skin, making him swipe his forehead with his sleeve more times that he could recall.

"I am pretty sure that this task it's not something that can be fulfilled so easily...it's almost seven in the morning, and we have been here for two hours already," Jin murmured by your side as you two kept a distance from InSu's desk, unlike Jimin that was seated at the other end of it, staring down at the man as if he would take his head off at any minute.

"That was expected considering the request but...are you gonna be the one to tell that to- P3?" You leaned into Jin's ear and whispered the last one carefully to him, as you wouldn't want to risk your whisper being overheard.

"He most likely knows that fact, he is just being intimidating to secure fear in this guy." Jin glanced over at Jimin as he spoke, making you follow his gaze just as you murmured to him, your sincere thoughts over his statement.

"He sure sounds sadistic."

"I am" Jimin's voice cut in right after your voice faded and you both straightened your postures and started looking around the ceiling, despite the fact that P3 had not bothered to throw his eyes your way.

"Don't I have a schedule for today?" He added right before he stood up from his seat, making eye contact with InSu briefly before he returned his intense focus to his screen as if his life was depending on it.

"Well, you actually have. You should be on set in an hour or so. DongMin most likely must be on his way to get you from your house-"

"You should call him then and tell him to get me some fresh clothes and come pick us up from here." P3 cut your sentence as he proceeded to grab a piece of paper from InSu's desk and a pen which he used to write some things that neither you nor Jin was able to see from where you were at.

"I can call him." Jin offered and immediately placed his hand in the pocket of his jacket in order to retrieve his phone but Jimin called his name and halted his movements.

"You should stay here with the hacker until he finds what I am looking for. Here you have the description of the three individuals I am looking for. Whoever falls into that category, places their information aside and puts everything on a file. I will look over them when I get done with work." He gave his instructions just as he threw that piece of paper near InSu's hand, letting him know that he had to stick to those descriptions in order to find the people he was in search of because P3 didn't know their names or any other information on them. The only thing he knew was their faces. Pairs of eyes he will never forget.

"Oh, but I have work too," Jin argued and P3 finally threw his gaze at him, making even you feel slightly unsafe by his stare only.

"I guess I will cancel...I will inform DongMin." Jin gave in and gestured at his phone as an excuse to get himself out of the moment and P3 allowed him to as Jin walked out of the apartment of your neighbour to speak in privacy out in the corridor.

"And you." He addressed you, making you point at yourself as if there was anyone there other than you.

"What about me?"

"I will be borrowing your shower if you don't mind. Can you please escort me to your apartment?" His polite words, got you slightly by surprise but it didn't take long for you to understand that he most likely was trying to keep up pretences because InSu was present. 

" It's not like I can decline now can I...this way." You acted unwilling and with a sigh, you turned around and walked toward the door.

P3 observed you go for a moment before he walked over to InSu and positioned himself behind his chair, then he slowly allowed his palms to rest on his shoulders, smiling slightly at the way he felt his body tense instantly on his touch.

He leaned slightly at the side of his head, looking only at the screen even though P3 was aware that InSu was staring at him from the corner of his eyes. " You better not disappoint me, young man...otherwise, the fresh clothes I am about to get might have to get stained with your blood." 

P3's poison travelled in InSu's veins and made him gulp down harshly just as P3 stepped back and started taking his leave, only for him to let out one more sentence, loudly enough for the young man to hear him.

"You reek of fear...how exciting."

Jimin's footsteps echoed in his ears like tombstones and InSu found himself getting covered in goosebumps by the mere aura of this actor. It was the first time in his life that InSu had not feared something for what they could do to him, but for merely who they were as a being. 

Who would have thought that a lovable to all celebrity could be so terrifying?

"DongMin had just arrived at your apartment building. He will get your clothes and be here as quickly as possible. He said he send you the schedule of the day by mail." Jin informed P3 as soon as he stepped at the doorframe, and he just gave him a nod before he walked away towards your apartment door, where you had halted and were waiting for him.

Jin said nothing more and just made his way back to your neighbour's apartment, taking a deep breath once the door was closed as surely for him the situation was slightly awkward but nonetheless he had to see it through.

Unlike him, P3 didn't appear pressured or awkward at all as he entered your apartment and didn't even acknowledge your existence by the door, leaving you behind and looking at him for a moment, while you were counting steps inwardly to make sure you keep from him the distance Jin had suggested. 

Once you closed the door, you took a moment to prepare yourself emotionally and headed further inside, only for your feet to halt instantly as you found him by the bathroom's door frame, undressing.

"Hey, hey! Why are you doing this here? You should get inside first!" You told him as you approached him more and opened the bathroom door more widely for him.

"The bathroom is too small, and these clothes are too bloody. Go get me a black plastic bag or something." He urged you as he went on with the unbuttoning of his jacket, which he left it to plop by the side of a piece of furniture on the floor.

"Right, those clothes indeed have blood all over...I don't think it would be good if anyone was to find them. You shouldn't take them home, I would recommend burning them somewhere when no one sees them." Your eyes had followed the clothing and were observing it as you spoke, making your attention return to P3 only when you heard him chuckle.

"That sounds just like what an accomplice would say. For the first time in his life, I will admit. Jimin chose the right person." P3 tilted his head as he eyed you in a weird way with a sly smile on his lips, which made you slightly uncomfortable so you strengthened your gaze on him out of irritation.

"Let me tell you something. I don't know what thoughts you have in your mind, but if you think that you can play around with me, I will inform you that you are mistaken." You stared right into his eyes and announced that to him confidently, trying to place the impression that you weren't gonna be a pushover, despite the fact that truth was that he was intimidating and you were as alert and cautious of him as anyone else could be.

"Me? Play around? If someone is playing around that is you, doll... After all, we both know I wasn't the one you were making out with just some hours prior only to agree to pretend that it never happened cause it was a 'mistake'" He did air quotes as he spoke his last word, making you scoff at him, while you felt angered and embarrassed at the same time by the fact that he had knowledge of that private moment you had shared with Jimin.

"That's private information between me and Jimin and since you are not him, it does not concern you nor do you have a right to have an opinion on it. Someone like you wouldn't understand anyways. People get carried away, you know. It's not like I lead him on on purpose!" You found yourself in a defending position for some reason and P3 laughed as his hands proceeded to start unbuttoning his white shirt.

"You might have not, but unlike you, I know his feelings. Do you really want to know if he was okay with it?" His words planted controversy in you, despite the fact that you believed that you had cleared out things with Jimin and had settled. Now he was making you wonder if Jimin had felt displeased with the kisses you had shared and had just pretended to not mind it, so you wouldn't feel bad.

"If he didn't I will apologise to him." You replied and he leaned his face slightly closer to yours, making you flinch for a moment but not pull away.

"And if I was to tell you that he was way more than just okay with it...what will you do?" His low tone of voice and the words he uttered, had you momentarily malfunctioning as your head replayed the kisses you shared and the intensity they held. The longing his lips had awakened under your skin.

You opened your mouth to respond once and twice but no words escaped your lips as you were flustered briefly and your mind wasn't focused enough because of the memories that it was bringing back to you, making you end up unable to showcase a coherent reply for a bit, but he waited patiently with a smile, just as he pulled his shirt off his shoulders and casually threw it at the side, -alongside his jacket- leaving him half naked before you.

And the sight caught your attention almost instantly, because of the bruises that were created on his skin and the huge redness that big parts of his flesh seemed to have suffered.

"Oh my, you are injured. I thought you said that blood wasn't yours?" Your hand unconsciously had reached his ribs and carefully your fingers slightly trailed over his injury, but to your surprise, he didn't flinch at all, as if he didn't feel the pain.

"It is not mine. I wouldn't have gotten these injuries if your lover boy hadn't been going soft on those people. He is way too merciful you see." P3 uttered just as he had pinned his eyes on you, observing your worried expression as you were examining his flesh with your eyes.

"I will treat them for you. We still have leftover medicine here so just go take your shower and come out." You lifted your head and faced him, speaking words that you thought could reassure him.

"Sounds good. Can you tell DongMin to send me a quick copy of the script I will need for today while you wait? I will need to go over them once." He replied nonchalantly before he squatted down and roamed the pockets of his dirty jacket in order to find his phone, which after he unlocked he placed on your palm and stepped to the other side of the door frame.

"I believe you will have time on set to review before the shooting starts though." Words rolled out of your lips without thinking much as they were a fact that instantly popped into your head, making you find it unnecessary to call DongMin.

" I am aware of that but I plan on shooting something else at that time frame" He smiled at you as he replied and proceeded to pull the door shut, just as you uttered your momentary wonder.

"Like what?"

"Oh, nothing much doll..." You heard him from the other side of the door, sounding rather nonchalant and you struggled with your shoulders, accepting the response until he added a bit more to his words, leaving you frozen, staring at the closed door with wide eyes.

"Just my ex."

---To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36.2K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...
1.4K 152 20
"Not all secrets stay hidden." . . . Y/n comes from a rich family. Everyone gives her love, support, and everything that she needs especially her gra...
97K 2.8K 26
I'll try to update the story daily if it's possible for me! but please do support me.. y/n is a fun loving and calm girl. she always wanted to follow...
41.5K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...