Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book... More

Chapter 1 Wearing the Book
Chapter 2 The space is still there
Chapter 3 Farce
Chapter 4 The heroine of the original book appears
Chapter 5 Are all the soldiers in such a great figure?
Chapter 6 Resentment
Chapter 7 The Hotel Meets Again
Chapter 8 Borrowing and not returning it, it will be difficult to borrow
Chapter 9 Double Grab
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 54

2K 35 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

In the past few days in the hospital, Jiang Nuan changed his ways to supplement Xu Yan's body, such as braised pig's trotters, angelica wolfberry chicken soup, crucian carp soup, beef noodles and other high-protein foods.

    In addition, Jiang Nuan also took out fruits from the space to supplement him with vitamins.

    The fruits in her space are of very good quality, and she eats a lot of them every day. She purchases all the fruits at home at her request. Everyone in the family wonders why the fruits she buys are so good. Of course, she can’t tell the truth. I was fooled by her sloppy eyes.

    She eats fruit every day, and she has naturally noticed the beauty of the fruit in the space. For example, her skin has become more and more moist, like curdled fat, and as smooth and tender as a freshly peeled egg. Compared with the rough skin she had when she was young, it can be said to be very different, and she has finally returned to the skin condition before she wore the book. The beauty effect of the high-quality fruits in the space is more effective than any lady's skin care products! And her physical fitness has also improved a lot.

    Even my aunt lamented that her skin had turned white a lot after eating it for a period of time, and her complexion was rosy and shiny. She was teased by her old friends whether she was planning to have a third child. Look at her nourished appearance.

    Moreover, Li Yuanyuan's sister-in-law's symptoms of morning sickness were so severe that they were relieved a lot after eating the fruit in Space.

    What does this prove? Prove that space fruit is awesome! Forever God!

    Although the fruit in her space has many effects and she can never finish eating it, she has a business now, and she doesn't plan to sell the fruit in the space, as long as she enjoys this golden finger beautifully with her family and friends.

    Since Jiang Nuan supplemented Xu Yan from all aspects, and all approaches were taken together, and Xu Yan's physique was already strong, his complexion improved visibly with the naked eye.

    It’s only been a few days, maybe only 3 days. When the doctor came for the examination, they all lamented that Xu Yan’s resilience was too strong. The wounds on his calf and back had scabbed over. With rehabilitation training on the back of the fractured arm, it probably wouldn’t take two months. Can grow well.

    And even the stitches on his head can be removed tomorrow afternoon, and he can be discharged from the hospital after the stitches are removed.

    Jiang Nuan was so excited that she could finally be discharged from the hospital. She was originally a playful and free-spirited person. In order to take care of Xu Yan these days, she obediently stayed in the hospital with him, went to the black market to buy vegetables every day, and She had to be accompanied by Zhang Feng. She wanted to go out to other places alone, but he forbade her on the grounds of chaos outside.

    Although Jiang Nuan complained about his strict management, he still enjoyed it in his heart.

    In fact, she also has fun in the hospital to relieve boredom. She is now familiar with the nurses in the hospital. She has a sweet mouth and a foreign style. The nurses love to chat with her during their breaks. In just 3 days, she looked With a melon face, he heard all the gossip between doctors and nurses in the hospital.

    It has to be said that there are countless topics that women can talk about, and she gets carried away with it, so she naturally ignores a certain man.

    Of course a certain man is unhappy. In order to let her focus on him, a certain man took the initiative to ask her to help him to the bathroom to help him take a shower and wipe his body last night. After wiping, the gunfire was wiped out.

    In the past few days since Jiang Nuan came here, apart from her proactive kiss on the lips, the two of them have never kissed deeply. It was not because someone told her to stop making trouble because of the bad influence in the hospital.

    Last night, Smelly was very enthusiastic and active in the bathroom, clinging to her body like a little wolf dog, biting and gnawing, coaxing, kissing and begging her to help him, calling her "baby" in a low and hoarse voice ", she was made weak by his voice and deep kiss, and she still thought that his right hand was broken, so she had to help him solve it once.

    Afterwards, Smelly Mensao took a bath for herself personally, and even helped her who was so sore to take a bath too.

    Jiang Nuan quietly looked at a certain man with stretched brows and eyes, with a satisfied face, and then flipped his left hand, hehe, I didn't see his left hand so smoothly when eating.

    big liar! Big trotters!

    ...

    The next morning, Jiang Nuan bought a porridge and meat buns near the hospital and brought them back for Xu Yan's breakfast, then went shopping with the nurse she was able to talk to. She also promised to come back soon, so Xu Yan was relieved to let her go.

    The nurse's name is Liu Xiaomei. It's her turn to rest this morning. She's going on a blind date tomorrow, but she doesn't have a few nice clothes. She likes Jiang Nuan very much and knows that Jiang Nuan has a good eye. She picks out clothes.

    Liu Xiaomei has a hearty personality and a pretty face. Jiang Nuan feels comfortable getting along with her, so she agreed.

    The two of them were not much different, and they had a lot to talk about. When it came to the subject of Liu Xiaomei going on a blind date, Jiang Nuan asked her a little puzzled: "Xiaomei, you are only seventeen years old, why did you go on a blind date so early, and bought a new one on purpose? clothes, have you seen the man?"

    Liu Xiaomei sighed helplessly: "I don't want to marry so early, but the blind date was introduced by my stepmother, and my stepmother usually treats me well, so I'm too embarrassed to refuse."

    Every family has scriptures that are difficult to recite. Although Jiang Nuan felt that her stepmother was a bit weird to her, it was her own feeling after all. She just said: "If it's not suitable, forget it, and don't feel guilty. Your Your life is your own."

    Liu Xiaomei agreed, she smiled briskly: "Yes, I don't buy new clothes just for blind dates, I also want to be beautiful, so I will feel better."

    Jiang Nuan agrees Nodding, while talking, they came to the shopping mall. The clothes in the shopping mall were different from when Jiang Nuan came four days ago. It should be a new batch of goods.

    The clothes looked much better than last time, she only took a glance, and had already selected several clothes for Liu Xiaomei that suited her.

    Sister Luo was sitting in the men's clothing area, and she saw Jiang Nuan in the women's clothing area from a long distance away. Her eyes lit up, and she ran to Jiang Nuan's side immediately, still showing a smile with eight teeth. She said enthusiastically: "Girl , Come shopping with friends, whichever one you like, I’ll help you take it off, you can go and try it out to see if it fits.”

    Jiang Nuan naturally remembered her, the big sister of the salesperson with a very good service attitude and a sweet mouth.

    Jiang Nuan asked Sister Luo to bring over the clothes she liked, and pushed Liu Xiaomei to try each of them.

    Liu Xiaomei was stunned, she felt a little magical, why the salespersons here are different from what she imagined, shouldn't they be arrogant, arrogant, and ignore customers.

    She came back to her senses and went into the fitting room with the clothes Sister Luo handed her.

    The clothes that Jiang Nuan chose are all suitable for her. The white tight-fitting turtleneck sweater under the base highlights her slender waistline, and it is paired with a coffee-colored knee-length woolen jacket and straight-leg black pants, which makes her waist proportionate Well, and she wore a pair of pointed boots today, which looks very elegant.

    She originally only wanted to buy a coat, but she liked the whole outfit so much that she didn't want to take it off after putting it on, and she hadn't bought any clothes this year. buy it!

    Liu Xiaomei looked at the saleswoman, who was still smiling brightly, and sent them outside the door. She waved her hand to say goodbye to them, and welcome to come back next time.

    She was messy again in the cold wind, and this service attitude is... too good.

    After leaving the mall, they went to the black market to buy good food and then returned to the hospital.

    As Jiang Nuan approached the door of the ward, she heard a voice coming from inside. It sounded like there were quite a number of people. She thought it should be his leader or a comrade-in-arms.

    Just as she was about to knock on the door, she suddenly heard a clear and gentle voice from inside. She said softly, "Head Xu, after you unplug the wires, you're going back to Beijing. I have a performance and I'm going to Beijing too." City, I want to go to visit my aunt in Beijing first, so I applied to the army to leave today, or I will go with you, and I will have company on the way."

    After listening to Jiang Nuan expressionlessly, he sneered, Heh, the thought in my heart is so obvious, is it because I am afraid that no one will see it? Doesn't she know that Xu Yan already has a date? With her keen sixth sense, Jiang Nuan knew that she must know, and also knew that she had come to Liao City, because she said the word "you" and her pretentious tone of voice.

    Although she knew that Xu Yan would not respond, Jiang Nuan was still a little angry. She didn't hate high-end green tea and white lotus with morals and a bottom line, but she hated those cheap goods that knew someone had a relationship and were so cheap.

    She held back her temper and patiently knocked on the door twice, then opened the door directly.

    Everyone in the ward turned their heads to look at the extraordinarily delicate and beautiful girl who walked in from the outside.

    Zhang Feng rolled his eyes at Xia Wei, and quickly shouted: "Sister-in-law!"

    Jiang Nuan walked up to Xu Yan, and greeted them generously. In addition to Zhang Feng, there were five other comrades in military uniforms in the ward. .

    There is an officer who looks about 60 years old, who should be the old army commander Xu Yan rescued, and two military comrades who are about 30 years old. The most unexpected thing is that Zhao Zhenyang is there, and the rest are just The only lesbian who spoke.

    Jiang Nuan glanced at Xia Wei casually. This lesbian was about the same height as her, with hair level to her ears, and she looked pretty clean.

    Xia Wei also stared at Jiang Nuan closely. The more she looked at her, the tighter her hands were clenched. Xu Yan's object was very different from what she had imagined in her mind. She had always been very confident in her appearance. She thought Xu Yan No matter in terms of appearance or other aspects, her partner would be inferior to her...

    But the reality hit her hard in the face, Jiang Nuan looked delicate and jade-white under the bright light of the ward, her skin was delicate and smooth, her cheeks were white and rosy, A pair of bright almond eyes are even more delicate and charming, and her clothes are also very fashionable and exquisite. Xia Wei feels like a gray and ugly duckling standing next to the white swan.

    She didn't want to say a word anymore, and even wanted to go out quickly!

    She forced a smile on her face and listened to the old army commander thank Xu Yan. After suffering for an hour, it was finally time to say goodbye.

    Jiang Nuan looked at Xia Wei's slightly embarrassed figure, and was a little speechless. Is the combat power so weak, and the attack is over before she starts? Damn, it's boring...

    Jiang Nuan thought of Zhao Zhenyang who was there just now, and her mind "stared". Combined with the old army commander who just came to visit, and the key words of the Jishi earthquake, she remembered a plot in the book.

    The main character in the novel is Zhao Zhenyang, who was in the army in his previous life. The reason why he went on a mission to save the leader was that the location of the mission was Jishi. After the heroine came back from rebirth, the hero's experience of saving lives has not changed.

    She asked Xu Yan as if asking for proof, "Besides you who saved the army commander, did anyone else save the army commander?"

    Seeing Xu Yan shaking his head, she was very surprised, the man who was the main rescuer was saved by Xu Yan... ...The plot has completely changed.

    This may be because this world is no longer a book. This is the real world, and she treats it with a normal heart. Anyway, the plot has changed so many times before, and it has no effect on their lives, so they have to live as usual.

    Thinking of what Xia Wei and other comrades said just now, she asked Xu Yan suspiciously: "Brother, we are going back this afternoon? Have you completed the task?"

    Xu Yan touched Jiang Nuan's head and said softly: "Yes , there are not many tasks left, I have explained everything and bought the tickets, we will go back in the afternoon."

    After lunch, Xu Yan went to remove the stitches, Jiang Nuan said goodbye to Liu Xiaomei, and the two exchanged. The mailing address has been specified, and after the agreement, we will often write to contact each other.

    Then they went back to the ward to pack their luggage. The two of them didn't have much luggage, so they packed it up quickly. There was only a suitcase brought by Jiang Nuan and a luggage bag from Xu Yan, which Xu Yan could easily lift with his left hand.

    On the train back to Beijing, Jiang Nuan's mood was completely opposite to the mood she had on the train alone a few days ago. At this time, her mood was bright, excited, and happy...

    After leaving home for 5 days, she missed her family and friends Oh, the word "missing" is really good. She never felt this way before she wore the book. At that time, she was like an eagle soaring in the sky

    . It was the same, she shook Xu Yan's hand, enjoying the scenery outside the window in a good mood.

    The scenery in winter is a bit bleak, Jiang Nuan suddenly remembered that today is already November 15th, Xu Yan's birthday is on the 21st, that means there are still 6 days left, she is a person who pays attention to the sense of ceremony, she has to think carefully What a surprise for him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 121 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...
73.4K 1.9K 118
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴛᴛᴘꜱ://ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴍᴛʟɴᴏᴠᴇʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ꜰᴀʀᴍᴇʀꜱ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ-ʜᴀꜱ-ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ-ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ/. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : 𝔽𝕎ℍ𝕄𝕊 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥�...
31.4K 407 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...
501 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...